March 29, 2024, 08:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233644 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: April 20, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

I thought I heard someone say tick tock.

Impeccable Timing Muffy..No pun intended........

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »

It's a Bird,It's a plane,No...It's a Kermit............

There will be no poop alert tonight.
But it's coming.......

tick tock

Oh Sh_T..Is there time to use the bathroom???

let loose ....let the hiney blow....nothing tonight will exposed.
It's time for reflection on the movie and Natalee.

What more can be exposed..Paulus has already been caught with his zipper down....

Perhaps we should chop off his yanker then!
Maybe he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

tick...tock...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #622 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

NOTHING BETTER THEN

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION ON ARUBA AND THE PERPS

Don't ya know some people were soiling themselves in anticipation of the movie!   

sorry Janet, but I just know it happened! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 20, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »

It's a Bird,It's a plane,No...It's a Kermit............

There will be no poop alert tonight.
But it's coming.......

tick tock

Oh Sh_T..Is there time to use the bathroom???

let loose ....let the hiney blow....nothing tonight will exposed.
It's time for reflection on the movie and Natalee.

What more can be exposed..Paulus has already been caught with his zipper down....

Perhaps we should chop off his yanker then!
Maybe he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

tick...tock...

Don't tell me the Frog has a little Lorena Bobbit in it...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: April 20, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »

NOTHING BETTER THEN

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION ON ARUBA AND THE PERPS

Don't ya know some people were soiling themselves in anticipation of the movie!   

sorry Janet, but I just know it happened! 

thanks TM for our little laughing girl.  Now I bid you all a good night.  Tomorrow comes early. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

My hat is off to Carpe.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much for putting Natalee's movie up.  I am in tears.  The ending did me in.  The pure "hate" i feel for that island and J2K, Paulus, Julia.  As Robots says:  I HATE THEM ALL.

I hope you are feeling better and have gone to the doctor.

Thanks.  I am having hard time adjusting to medications.  Already changed it once.  Called today and re-scheduled my tests in May.  Getting old is a Bitch!

What did you think of the movie Kermit?  The person who played Jacobs (I think?) is the one that really burned me up.  He is such a slob. 

My feelings is Beth stayed in a narrow field here in how she portrayed Natalee.  Smart people will see it from what those scumbags told and then look at Aruba and think "Geeze this is a third world country who will not investigate and convict even with all the lies told.  It also showed to me how much coaching LE did with Joran to get him to implicate the Kalpoes.  I think everything that was shown in that film is everything that can be proved in an international court of law if it ever comes down to it. JMO

I'm glad & relieved you are getting the care you need. Diet, exercise and eating the right foods might help. I was concerned about you, so I'm glad you are taking control of your health.

I found it difficult to watch Beth's suffering again. Her courage and determination and her love for her daughter was so powerfully portrayed.

I hope they do a sequel about the cover-up!

I do believe there will be a followup at a later date.  Beth is "slowly" tightening the screws on Aruba and J2K.  Slowly but surely she is telling Natalee's story to the world.  She said she will be Natalee's voice and she truly is.  I hate for that pain to have to be relived over and over but it is what is takes to get justice for her dear daughter then I will remain beside her all the way.

Me too Blue Moon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:21 PM »

GoodNight Blue Moon and thanx for the wonderful posts!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

chop....chop
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #628 on: April 20, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

Just wanted to say Thank you Carpe for the youtube uploads. I know that was a time consuming  job.

Also Thank you Lifesong for the timeline, that also was a time consuming job.  We have some very dedicated monkeys.   

2 4 1
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: April 20, 2009, 10:59:26 PM »

Good night lil sick monkeys. Hope you feel better soon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 20, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »

Good Night Blue Moon!  Hope you're feeling better soon!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 20, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »

My hat is off to Carpe.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much for putting Natalee's movie up.  I am in tears.  The ending did me in.  The pure "hate" i feel for that island and J2K, Paulus, Julia.  As Robots says:  I HATE THEM ALL.

I hope you are feeling better and have gone to the doctor.

Thanks.  I am having hard time adjusting to medications.  Already changed it once.  Called today and re-scheduled my tests in May.  Getting old is a Bitch!

Blue Moon

Dealing with the side effects to medication that your body is not tolerating can make the journey to wellness very frustrating and depressing.

After a seizure ... a young mom at our church was put on medication to prevent another seizure.  For five months ... the drug worked perfectly ... not one seizure.  However ... she finally shared with her physician that every day for five months she felt like commiting suicide.  Her responsibility with the children during the day along with Mom and MIl would were constantly dropping in to check on her and ... her husband home in the evening did not provide her with the opportunity.

Anyways ... after changing medication two more times ... she is on one that appears to be working and ... does not cause her such depression.

Blue Moon ... I do not know what your problem is but ... a good diet goes a long ways to helping the situation.

We are all growing old but ... it does not have to be a "bitch".  There is support out there.  Reach out.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 20, 2009, 11:00:50 PM »

chop....chop

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 20, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

chop....chop

I can see the Ginshu infomercial now..Kermit has Paulus on cutting board sharping the GREEN GINSHU...CHOP...CHOP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 20, 2009, 11:02:40 PM »

Good Night Kermit!  Thanks for the get well wishes!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 20, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »

Surprise Surprise Surprise Paulus

chop....chop

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 20, 2009, 11:06:12 PM »

Good Night Kermit!  Thanks for the get well wishes!   

Try and sleep as much as possible.
take care
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 20, 2009, 11:06:28 PM »

4/20/2009 Bondia Page 5a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 20, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

texasmom

Thank you for bringing our little laughing girl to me.  It is time for us to climb onto Ducky's back and ... soar over the beautiful American landscape on our way home where warm and cosy beds await.

We will see ya all tomorrow.

Janet
8:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 20, 2009, 11:07:59 PM »

4/20/2009 Bondia Page 6a

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Edited to add Texasmom's stamp  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 12:18:45 AM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.