April 20, 2024, 01:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234695 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 21, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »

They somehow put their own spin on everything!   

This is a new one!   

"the Aruban authorities are not as cooperative in the investigation because they have butter on their heads"

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: April 21, 2009, 04:57:14 PM »

Thanks, texasmom & caesu

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #762 on: April 21, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »

This is a new one!   

"the Aruban authorities are not as cooperative in the investigation because they have butter on their heads"

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: April 21, 2009, 05:02:08 PM »

This is a new one!   

Is that a nice way of saying they are greasy slimeballs?
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 21, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

and Joran probably gets paid by SBS6.
same network as the Peter R. de Vries program by the way.

This newsitem today was indeed aired by SBS6. But will the Terror Jaap Talkshow be on SBS6? Maybe RTL5 will air it because I read some news-articles which said that Jaap would m.o.l. replace Jensen?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 21, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »

This is a new one!   

Is that a nice way of saying they are greasy slimeballs?

I think so!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 21, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »

Thanks, texasmom & caesu

You're welcome 2NJ!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »

i am also having trouble with connecting to SM.

but about this 'Terror Jaap' interview with Joran.
this Jaap guy is pretty low scum.
don't expect much of it.
they will try to manifacture some hype around it.
http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/2009/week17/di_joranddebiel.avi_plain.xml
because that's what Jaap does.
it's all ratings for his new talk show.
and Joran probably gets paid by SBS6.
same network as the Peter R. de Vries program by the way.

Brinkman is still going after corrupt politicians on Aruba.
a Aruban candidate for the European Parliament is wants money Dutch political party to register votes.
but on the Antilles/Aruba registering votes really means buying votes.
http://www.hetvrijevolk.com/?pagina=8341
De AVP wil graag de kosten die zij maken bij dit lobbywerk vergoed zien door het CDA. PVV-kamerlid Hero Brinkman stelt dat de houding van de AVP weer typisch de corrupte mentaliteit van Arubaanse politici weergeeft. “Daar is het heel gewoon om stemmen te kopen, we moeten zien te voorkomen dat die maffiahouding binnen het Koninkrijk overslaat.”

Thanks Caesu, just Joran's way to bring the focus back to him and not Natalee or Beth.  Let him talk, he is scum.  He needs money and what better way to make it than pimping himself out.  Beth's movie just reminder me again how much I despise him and that hell-island Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:55 PM »

This is a new one!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 21, 2009, 07:17:38 PM »

This is a new one!   

Klaas, as I returned to the Natalee thread, this picture greeted me.  I hadn't read TMs comments, and I did a double take on the picture thinking....that looks like butter melting on his head?!? WTH Too Funny

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 21, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »

Good evening AZSunny
Good evening Monks

Yes, it does indeed appear to be melting butter on his head 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 21, 2009, 07:28:05 PM »

I wonder what the melting butter is supposed to really mean.  That's really an odd expression.  Good photo, though, Klaas.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 21, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »

That's what they get for believing the likes of CharlieRat, lol.

I would think most of those watching would think pretty much as we do and be watching for an example of fine justice in action.  As JQK has said, there is ample evidence for a trial based on circumstantial evidence.  Only CR and Aruba seems to think otherwise.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 21, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

And I was hoping Beth would do some interviews with the release of the movie.

Has anyone heard of any she has planned?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 21, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »

Anna - no, I haven't heard of any interviews but I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 21, 2009, 08:05:51 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland. And he says he wants to tell new things on the NH case.

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland (Town called Breda). And he says in a new produced talkshow he wants to disclose new facts in the NH case...

Well... New 'facts'..... ???

The talkshow host says it will be big new 'facts'.

Well I guess its only an attempt to promote this new talkshow...

Here’s the link to the longer ‘news’-item in SBS6 Shownieuws.

http://tinyurl.com/d6af9e

Joran and the talkshowhost had a secret meeting in a hotel and the photo-journalist said he looked over his shoulder all the time. He is back in hiding now… Photo’s of the meeting will be published in a gossip-magazin tomorrow.

Thanks EURobert.  Do you know when this program will be airing.  tia

Well, I just Googled for it, checked some news-sites, tv-network-sites and so on but I couldn't find any concrete news about it. But now they bring this news out, it can't be very long I think.

Thanks EURobert
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 21, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »

Good evening AZSunny
Good evening Monks

Yes, it does indeed appear to be melting butter on his head 

Maybe it is saying he is a "hot head"! What an odd term.   Oduber=butter head- I couldn't have named him better myself!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 21, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »

Good Morning.
One thing on the movie I was surprised about was the showing of Nancy Grace segments on CNN and not Greta.  Greta was more of a champion for Beth and Natalee than NG was.  I just thought it was odd that very little was said of Greta and Fox News.

Janet, I have high BP and thyroid problems.  Am on medication for BP but have to go through the thryroid iodine test in 2 weeks before they will know about that medication so it is hard to tell if it is bp or thryroid causing my problems.  My guess is one of the medications I am on now is causing the dizziness and upset stomach.  Thanks for asking though.  I am tough and will stay on the doctor to get it all corrected.

I'm a little late in responding but I think it was because Aruba hated Nancy Grace.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 21, 2009, 08:11:14 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  Hummmm. . .I wonder if Beth and Dana could put something together for us. . .just to know her impressions about the movie, what it was like for her, etc.  Nothing too heavy or probing for her, just her take on the movie itself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: April 21, 2009, 09:12:08 PM »

This is a new one!   

Well that definitely explains a lot! 
Thanks Txmom!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.