April 23, 2024, 06:19:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234838 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #800 on: April 21, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT JORAN HEARS EVERY NIGHT BEFORE HE GOES TO SLEEP??????

TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #801 on: April 21, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

He probably knows there are those in Holland who are tired of his chit too!

OMG I was just going to say the same thing.

He will never be alone.  He is too afraid.

Maybe he should call Guido for protection.

HT CARPE

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: April 21, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »

I have heard Joran is bank in the NL and in the Breda area. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »

Didn't Joran promise the old man whose bank account he cleaned out that he would live with him for six months?  Maybe he is back for that.  What was his name?  Mike Baker or something like that, the one evidently smitten with Joran?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 21, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »

He probably knows there are those in Holland who are tired of his chit too!

OMG I was just going to say the same thing.

He will never be alone.  He is too afraid.

Maybe he should call Guido for protection.

HT CARPE

Too funny! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 21, 2009, 11:40:07 PM »

I have heard Joran is bank in the NL and in the Breda area. 

And guess who is from Breda? 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/04/21/geoffrey-van-cromvoirts-father-former-policeman-in-breda-netherlands/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 21, 2009, 11:42:39 PM »

In the comment section:

According to maps of the Netherlandsl, Boxtel is about 25 miles from Breda. I wonder if the two men ever had contact or knew of each other in the NL?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 21, 2009, 11:45:06 PM »

Google Translation of Headline in first pic

secret meeting with cage jaap
Joran sneak back

WTH is He sneaking for...Is He SKEERRRED of Something or Someone? 

Someone in The NL told me that the one wearing the hat produced a program of live sex on TV that aired in NL once upon a time and the claim was that an actual child was conceived as result of this program.  Evidently he is linked to all manner of vulgarity.

Just Joran's type.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 21, 2009, 11:46:33 PM »

http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_5395_terror-jaap-op-stap-met-joran-van-der-sloot.html

Again Breda.  The interview Texasmom posted the one in the Dutch gossip magazine the guy interviewed Joran in Breda:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: April 21, 2009, 11:47:05 PM »

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 21, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »

Google Translation of Headline in first pic

secret meeting with cage jaap
Joran sneak back

WTH is He sneaking for...Is He SKEERRRED of Something or Someone? 

Someone in The NL told me that the one wearing the hat produced a program of live sex on TV that aired in NL once upon a time and the claim was that an actual child was conceived as result of this program.  Evidently he is linked to all manner of vulgarity.

Just Joran's type.
  How Disgusting! You're Right Just Joran's Type! 

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 21, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »

The Aruban Authorities, what a bunch of butterheads!   

Anita!

Look at your son.   

How can you watch him spiral one more day down this tunnel straight to hell without throwing out a lifeline?  It is time.  Give your son at least some chance of a productive life someday...

It's not too late.

Paulus, the only way to protect your son is to confess!   Tell the whole truth.   Take your punishment.   Look at him!  What will ever become of him otherwise?

Begin To Attempt To Make Amends.

And Prove It!

Give Her Back!

No One Can Change What Has Already Happened...But A New Decision Can Be Made Today.

It's Never Too Late To Begin Doing The Right Thing, Clyde Burke.

ARUBA...You Must Give Her Back!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 22, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

O/T

(Picture of the house and Model pictures of some of the items taken posted in Murder & Crime thread  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.1160 )

Home of Doctor (Cirujano) robbed.  6 guns were stolen from a strong box.  Doctor was not living in the home at the time, it was being remodeled.

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=594&mId=7

ladronnan owing to bay cu cantidad of arm pisa y powerful for of cas of one doctor cirujano

fecha: 21/04/2009 | horario: 20:19

tuesday morning 11.50 owing to enter informacion at keep of police at north, cu have one kiebra at home of one conocido doctor, cirujano at north, for being exact at palm beach 102-e. as menciona, the cas here is registra of is of one doctor, cirujano, but for the time being the do not in the cas, because the is pasando in one remodelacion.patruya policial owing to bay ne cas, y for they surprise, they owing to come achieve informacion cu esnan cu owing to enter owing to bay cu 6 arm of candela, cu segban the doo of the armanan here, was good keep in one box strong, but so self, the ladronnan, kendenan have to know of esakinan, owing to bay cu they.di acuerdo cu we informacion, the ladronnan owing to bay cu one sniper rifle, caliber come across.223, remington, model 700 cu 10 box of ball conteniendo 40 ball cayente cada uno; one shotgun remington, model 1100, single loop; one fab. arm over & under, 12 gauge cu 12 box of ball conteniendo 25 ball cayente cada uno; one fab. arm, 12 gauge, single loop (preto) cu pistoolgrip: one glock 17, 9mm y one revolver smith and wesson 38 come across...[lesa_mas] come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: April 22, 2009, 12:09:56 AM »

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT JORAN HEARS EVERY NIGHT BEFORE HE GOES TO SLEEP??????

TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK

We Are Not Going Away!!      Tick - Tock -  Tick - Tock - Tick - Tock     

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 22, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

Hi wreck!  Everything alright?  You've been so quiet!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 22, 2009, 12:16:02 AM »

The Aruban Authorities, what a bunch of butterheads!   

Anita!

Look at your son.   

How can you watch him spiral one more day down this tunnel straight to hell without throwing out a lifeline?  It is time.  Give your son at least some chance of a productive life someday...

It's not too late.

Paulus, the only way to protect your son is to confess!   Tell the whole truth.   Take your punishment.   Look at him!  What will ever become of him otherwise?

Begin To Attempt To Make Amends.

And Prove It!

Give Her Back!

No One Can Change What Has Already Happened...But A New Decision Can Be Made Today.

It's Never Too Late To Begin Doing The Right Thing, Clyde Burke.

ARUBA...You Must Give Her Back!

Great thoughts Lifesong.  If Paulus and Anita cared about Joran they would have done something long ago.  He is a ticking time bomb.  JMO 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 22, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »

http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_5395_terror-jaap-op-stap-met-joran-van-der-sloot.html

Again Breda.  The interview Texasmom posted the one in the Dutch gossip magazine the guy interviewed Joran in Breda:

Is this Terror Jaap some sort of professional wrestler or ultimate fighting person or what?  Why does he look like he is attacking in that photo?  Maybe even a Sumo wrestler from the size of him?

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 22, 2009, 12:24:43 AM »

Everything is fine! I'm still here -- just not much to say!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: April 22, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »

Natalee Holloway the movie will air again Thursday a 8 pm according to an ad that is playing very often on LMN and Lifetime channels both.

They must be thrilled to have their largest viewing audience EVER.

That's EVER! Aruba.  Think no one cares or that we have forgotten that you have failed to give us an accounting of our citizen who disappeared on your island in the company of your citizens?

And that was just the first viewing of the movie.  The total number of people who see it will be staggering. 

Give Natalee back and prosecute those responsible.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 22, 2009, 12:26:40 AM »

Everything is fine! I'm still here -- just not much to say!

Wreck,

Did you watch the movie yet?  If so, what did you think of it?
I thought it was pretty good.  Not on details but the general storyline.  Out of ten I would give it a seven I think.  Maybe an eight.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.