April 16, 2024, 12:38:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234417 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 22, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »

FWIW - The original information about Joran being in the NL was received to me on my Facebook account.  That person is the same person as DiSetti.  English would not be their first language.  From what I can tell it is not Capslock.  From what I can tell.  Just throwing this out there. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 22, 2009, 07:05:12 PM »

Thanks, EURobert.   Do you think anyone will buy this program?   

Well, I hadn't mentioned yet that it is a show of approx. an hour and a half so I think there will be SOME answers and SOME news. And it is a 'hot' topic so... I guess so.

EU, thanks for the update on this.  Me thinks Joran is trying to squeeze some U.S. network to pay him BIG bucks for this nonesense.  And my guess there is probably one or two who will pay him for this. 

DISGUSTING PIG.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 22, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »

Lifesong

Caps paid the forum a visit undercover.  What a coward!!

Janet

Let see.

DiSetti and Caps both:

1.  Begin sentences in the lowers case.
2.  Misspell "Liar"
3.  Misspell "Already"
4.  Same terminology "To Proof"

The principle applies in all walks of life ...

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Janet

Then there is this "huge" coincidence.

Janet

+++++

Not that it means anything, but Caps & DiSetti have the same time zone setting in their profile.   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »

I see *******'s friend Rob Smith was interviewed by Bondia.  I'm sure Rob Smith had nothing but nice things to say about the LMN NH movie 

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: April 22, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »

O.K. now somebody tell me what the guy on the horse that Anna posted means.  I didn't get it.

(but I didn't think she was being mean...just didn't know what it meant)   

Canadian Mounted Police.....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.  (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

I admit I did not suspect from the get go....and posted such, regarding the comment about Caps knowing people.  I did get your comparisons....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 22, 2009, 07:20:04 PM »

Thanks, EURobert.   Do you think anyone will buy this program?   

Well, I hadn't mentioned yet that it is a show of approx. an hour and a half so I think there will be SOME answers and SOME news. And it is a 'hot' topic so... I guess so.

EU, thanks for the update on this.  Me thinks Joran is trying to squeeze some U.S. network to pay him BIG bucks for this nonesense.  And my guess there is probably one or two who will pay him for this. 

DISGUSTING PIG.

.... and we will all be sitting in front of our television watching Joran spew his lies.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 22, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »

O.K. now somebody tell me what the guy on the horse that Anna posted means.  I didn't get it.

Canadian Mounted Police .....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.   (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

I admit I did not suspect from the get go....and posted such, regarding the comment about Caps knowing people.  I did get your comparisons....

I believe this misinformation group posting under the nic CapsLockWizard is privy to much encompassing those who play a role in the Natalee Holloway case.

To gain our confidence that he/she is on our side ... DiSetti will provide the truth regarding Joran and his purpose in the Netherlands as well as agree with our thought process encompsing the issue.  This Dutch poster anticipates that we will OOH and AAW over him  and ... then blindly acknowledge and follow him/her as the messenger of light.  However ... in actuality ... he/she will be leading us into the darkness ... away from the truth and ... back to the pond.

Janet

+++++

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?

does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 22, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »

A REMINDER

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.   
______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 22, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »

Google Translation

Limburgers filming Joran to detector

The Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck have Joran van der Sloot, who remains associated with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005, to undergo a lie detector test. This is in Breda recently done for a TV program that said TV makers with Gouden Kooi winner Terror Jaap made.
Roermond
By Hans Straus

The three want the TV to sell to the highest bidder. This website is the trailer for the program and a video still of the detector test that Van der Sloot for two days in Breda has undergone.

Simons and Balen Donck previously with Jaap worked for the website of TV production company Ellef (www.tvellef.nl). Terror Jaap Limburgse two came to the right when it became apparent that a talk show - he promised by RTL after its profit in the Talpa program The Golden Cage - was not Saturday TV Ellef wanted Jaap necessarily own TV program. He thought immediately of a show with Joran van der Sloot. Jaap maintain contacts with Van der Sloot on Hyves because Van der Sloot a fan of the TV program The Golden Cage and Jaap.

According to Olaf Simons TV Ellef has Terror Jaap Joran van der Sloot persuaded to the Netherlands to qualify for the program. , Jaap has money and contacts.''

Well... that's just a nutty picture to wake up and see on a first cup of coffee!

First, look at the criminal sporter's face.  Look at his eyes...he is stoned!  He looks like he did in the pictures from the Thai apt after the night out partying. 

Now, look at the lady.  Who is she and what are her qualifications to perform the polygraph? 

Bizarre.   

We've waited almost 4 years to get this pig strapped to a lie detector and these yahoos get to pick the questions?  Did they consult with any legal entity?  Peter DeVries even? 

I don't believe this for one second.  I don't care who the professional is administering this test it is a sham.

When he sits in front of our own FBI then I will believe the test is on the up and up.

This is just another money making scheme and to discredit the film.

JMO
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 22, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

I don't believe this for one second.  I don't care who the professional is administering this test it is a sham.

When he sits in front of our own FBI then I will believe the test is on the up and up.

JMO

Hi all.  Anyone besides me remember our friend Joran saying how he could beat a polygraph?  Early on he said it.  I wouldn't trust these results any further than I could throw Joran.  But I do agree he continues to make an ass out of himself so go ahead Joran....tell us more.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: April 22, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »

Janet,

FWIW, I also noticed this earlier - a response to an older thread started by poster, stuart.

When I was a little kid I was standing there talking to my big brother and my feet sank into the wet adobe clay.  (it had been raining for many days)   I couldn't pull my feet out of the mud and finally with much effort I managed to pull my foot out of the shoe.   We both then tried to pull the shoe out of the wet clay but no amount of effort would pull the shoe out.  They were new shoes and I was afraid to go home with one missing.   That was forty years ago, and the shoe must still be there.   
I wonder if Jorans shoe came off and he couldnt pull it out of the swamp no matter how hard he pulled it?

Stuart, I don't think that you ever wait when it went dry... and that you can search until the water comes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4163.0

Stuart also had some kind of issue with the multiple timelines and started this thread.  I saw it yesterday.  (fyi)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4899.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 22, 2009, 08:37:34 PM »

JMO

Hi all.  Anyone besides me remember our friend Joran saying how he could beat a polygraph?  Early on he said it.  I wouldn't trust these results any further than I could throw Joran.  But I do agree he continues to make an ass out of himself so go ahead Joran....tell us more.

Hi Frijole.  I read before where people can pass lie detectors.

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 22, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »

Janet,

FWIW, I also noticed this earlier - a response to an older thread started by poster, stuart.

When I was a little kid I was standing there talking to my big brother and my feet sank into the wet adobe clay.  (it had been raining for many days)   I couldn't pull my feet out of the mud and finally with much effort I managed to pull my foot out of the shoe.   We both then tried to pull the shoe out of the wet clay but no amount of effort would pull the shoe out.  They were new shoes and I was afraid to go home with one missing.   That was forty years ago, and the shoe must still be there.   
I wonder if Jorans shoe came off and he couldnt pull it out of the swamp no matter how hard he pulled it?

Stuart, I don't think that you ever wait when it went dry... and that you can search until the water comes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4163.0

Stuart also had some kind of issue with the multiple timelines and started this thread.  I saw it yesterday.  (fyi)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4899.0

2NJ ... I posted this response to your post in another appropriate thread and ... brought it over.

Janet

++++++

Lots of eyewitnesses to little details, scraps of evidence (or trash) found here and there, every kind of lie (ocean, Venezuela, Hotel, security guard, seizure), every kind of personal bias (hate police, hate father figures, hate the rich, race, women, drug dealers).

Each clue is a little square of a Rubik's cube, but only the green squares are valid, and they must all be moved to the same side of the cube to fit together into the real story.   We all know how hard it is to solve a Rubik's cube and get all the little squares to where the should go.  Just one red square with the greens (i.e. one false clue, mistaken eyewitness or lie) leads to a whole new false scenario and a whole different (but false) timeline.

Last night it seemed that the Police were getting closer to the real body because Joran was trying to distract Greta by pointing her far the other way, to slave traders from Venezuela.

I hate to say it, but this discussion board may well be more a tool of Joran than the Holloways because he starts most of the new theories that distract everybody, that amplify the scraps of trash into irrefutable evidence/eyewitnesses that locks out the real scenario, and the real timeline.    He keeps making that Rubik's cube exponentially more complicated.

Great Catch 2NJ

It appears that Stuart has entered the CAPS equation.  Does the time zone in his IP imply he is posting from the Netherlands?  Is the time zone the same as CapsLockWizard?

I do not believe that Caps has every heard of the saying ...

A liar should have a good memory.
Quintilian, De Institutione Oratoria
Roman rhetorician

Janet

+++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

now from that group, who was arrested and interviewed, and let see if there was a Minister ever been question. remeber the closer we get to the center the water ripple we will meet barbwires. but like all barbwires, there are hols.The Rubik Cube has 6 sides and 6 colors, I am still turning the cube and putting the color in the right places.
shango look on paper like a coloring page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370532#msg370532

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 22, 2009, 09:08:39 PM »

Janet, I am sorry, too, that I didn't say something with my little RCMP icon but it never entered my mind you wouldn't like him.

We grew up on Sgt. Preston of the Yukon and that RCMP ALWAYS get their man, no exeptions.  We revere them in this country along with Scotland Yard.  Along with our own FBI the best in the world.

But I should have said something.  Sometimes I am just lazy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 22, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »

Janet, I am sorry, too, that I didn't say something with my little RCMP icon but it never entered my mind you wouldn't like him.

We grew up on Sgt. Preston of the Yukon and that RCMP ALWAYS get their man, no exeptions.  We revere them in this country along with Scotland Yard.  Along with our own FBI the best in the world.

But I should have said something.  Sometimes I am just lazy.

Anna ... I just did not get the implication.  I do now.  My son explained it to me.  Sometimes I am so clueless.

Thank you Anna and ... again I apologize.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 22, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »

Sometimes my Hinkey Meter works and other times it doesn't.  I thought for sure Mos was going to actually do something but I was wrong.

So now I never know if I should trust my first impressions or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 22, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »

JMO

I agree San.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

Sometimes my Hinkey Meter works and other times it doesn't.  I thought for sure Mos was going to actually do something but I was wrong.

So now I never know if I should trust my first impressions or not.

Anna, always trust your gut feeling.  Sometimes we are fooled.  I look at it as a lesson learned and then I move on.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #938 on: April 22, 2009, 09:32:13 PM »

Canadian Mounted Police .....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.   (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

I believe this misinformation group posting under the nic CapsLockWizard is privy to much encompassing those who play a role in the Natalee Holloway case.

To gain our confidence that he/she is on our side ... DiSetti will provide the truth regarding Joran and his purpose in the Netherlands as well as agree with our thought process encompsing the issue.  This Dutch poster anticipates that we will OOH and AAW over him  and ... then blindly acknowledge and follow him/her as the messenger of light.  However ... in actuality ... he/she will be leading us into the darkness ... away from the truth and ... back to the pond.

Janet

+++++

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?

does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

Not me Janet!  My "trust" factor has been forever damaged!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #939 on: April 22, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »

Canadian Mounted Police.....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.  (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

Thanks 2NJ!  NOW I remember that guy on the horse!  But I would have never figured it out on my own.  I've slept too many times since I saw him last.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.