April 19, 2024, 10:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234685 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: April 22, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »

O.K. now somebody tell me what the guy on the horse that Anna posted means.  I didn't get it.

(but I didn't think she was being mean...just didn't know what it meant)   

Canadian Mounted Police.....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.  (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

I admit I did not suspect from the get go....and posted such, regarding the comment about Caps knowing people.  I did get your comparisons....

Thanks 2NJ!  NOW I remember that guy on the horse!  But I would have never figured it out on my own.  I've slept too many times since I saw him last.

Well then, I must be older than you.  From my family experience with memory issues short term goes first, and the long term stays.  I've slept a lot, too, since then, but I do remember.         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 22, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

O.K. now somebody tell me what the guy on the horse that Anna posted means.  I didn't get it.

Canadian Mounted Police .....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.   (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

I admit I did not suspect from the get go....and posted such, regarding the comment about Caps knowing people.  I did get your comparisons....

I believe this misinformation group posting under the nic CapsLockWizard is privy to much encompassing those who play a role in the Natalee Holloway case.

To gain our confidence that he/she is on our side ... DiSetti will provide the truth regarding Joran and his purpose in the Netherlands as well as agree with our thought process encompsing the issue.  This Dutch poster anticipates that we will OOH and AAW over him  and ... then blindly acknowledge and follow him/her as the messenger of light.  However ... in actuality ... he/she will be leading us into the darkness ... away from the truth and ... back to the pond.

Janet

+++++

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?

does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

Not me Janet!  My "trust" factor has been forever damaged!   

For the most part ... I immediately recognized an attempt to divert from the truth in the Natalee Holloway case ... even if it is subtle.  Then I will come out shooting and will not stop until all my ammunition (quotes) has been exhausted.  I do believe ... in another life ... I was a Texan.

Texasmom ... did you have a good day?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #942 on: April 22, 2009, 09:51:58 PM »

Thanks EURobert!  What do you make of this?

When I first heard it I thought it was just a promo for the new talkshow of this Terror Jaap that was promised to him by the RTL-television-network. But then I heard he hadn't gotten his talkshow.
It's his own initiative... Together with VdScum... So... I think it's a money-generator in the first place. But then it has to have SOME interesting stuff in it?

Terror Jaap and VdScum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     These can't be their real names, or is it just a Dutch translation like "of the ditch"?

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 22, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »

Well ... our little laughing girl, Ducky and I are off.

Our little girl got to bed far too late last night and ... Ducky kept dozing off while in flight.  It was very scarey to watch that magnificent American landscape coming up at ya.

Anyways ... at least one game of Scrabble with the neighbours is where it is at tonight.  I gave gave my neighbour/friend a few blacken bananas from my fridge and ... she is bringing over a freshly baked banana loaf.  I will put on the coffee and green tea.

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 22, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »

Hey ... I struck it rich.

One of the kids gave me a scratch and win lottery ticken in my Christmas stocking.  I forgot all about it.  Discovered it cleaning the mail rack today.  It is worth 25 bucks.  Hubby thinks half is his.  I told him "NO WAY".  He should have made a deal with me prior to scratching his good for nothing ticket.

Good Night All!

Janet
7:00 PM

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 22, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »

Good night Janet. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 22, 2009, 10:12:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_55584.php

Aruba
Conference on American travel market officially opened
22 Apr, 2009, 17:38 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Radisson Hotel Edison snort this morning by Minister of Tourism and Transport officially the Annual Tourism Conference (ATC) opened. During this general session with representatives of the travel agents and airlines of the United States made Tourist ATA announced that this year 80 percent of the media budget to the USA. It is also half spent on advertising on television. At this moment there is promotion for the Soul Beach Festival which takes place in Aruba in May. A report of the ATC meeting is tomorrow in the newspaper to read.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 22, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »

GoodNight Janet....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 22, 2009, 10:20:35 PM »

Missing in Aruba

22 year old girl Despina Louka

Anyone find info on that and we will get you a banna banana 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 22, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 22, 2009, 10:27:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_55584.php

Aruba
Conference on American travel market officially opened
22 Apr, 2009, 17:38 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Radisson Hotel Edison snort this morning by Minister of Tourism and Transport officially the Annual Tourism Conference (ATC) opened. During this general session with representatives of the travel agents and airlines of the United States made Tourist ATA announced that this year 80 percent of the media budget to the USA. It is also half spent on advertising on television. At this moment there is promotion for the Soul Beach Festival which takes place in Aruba in May. A report of the ATC meeting is tomorrow in the newspaper to read.

I wonder if these are the travel agents that get free accommodations.  That's one way to keep the rooms full.  Not very profitable but would look good on paper.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: April 22, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

Edward,
Do you know anything about this girl who is posted as missing?

How odd one would disappear the very week the movie comes out about Natalee.

Anyone have any information on her?  Nationality?  Last seen?  Anything?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #952 on: April 22, 2009, 10:34:35 PM »

Canadian Mounted Police .....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.   (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

I believe this misinformation group posting under the nic CapsLockWizard is privy to much encompassing those who play a role in the Natalee Holloway case.

To gain our confidence that he/she is on our side ... DiSetti will provide the truth regarding Joran and his purpose in the Netherlands as well as agree with our thought process encompsing the issue.  This Dutch poster anticipates that we will OOH and AAW over him  and ... then blindly acknowledge and follow him/her as the messenger of light.  However ... in actuality ... he/she will be leading us into the darkness ... away from the truth and ... back to the pond.

Janet

+++++

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?

does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

Not me Janet!  My "trust" factor has been forever damaged!   

For the most part ... I immediately recognized an attempt to divert from the truth in the Natalee Holloway case ... even if it is subtle.  Then I will come out shooting and will not stop until all my ammunition (quotes) has been exhausted.  I do believe ... in another life ... I was a Texan.

Texasmom ... did you have a good day?

Janet

I had a good, but very busy day Janet, thank you for asking!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 22, 2009, 10:36:36 PM »

Edward,
Do you know anything about this girl who is posted as missing?

How odd one would disappear the very week the movie comes out about Natalee.

Anyone have any information on her?  Nationality?  Last seen?  Anything?

She's not missing, that's what they are pointing out.  Her family didn't know she was in KIA on a drug charge so they "sounded the alarm" because of the "sensational" Natalee Holloway story that she was missing.

I posted the arrest in the M & C thread.  I believe she and the man with her were arrested at the airport on a drug charge.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 22, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.1100

4/8/2009 Bondia Front Page

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4106&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

two passenger grab cu drugs

wednesday, 08 april 2009

oranjestad - tuesday nightfall one pareha cu wanted owing to lever the vuelo of hammer air for the netherlands, owing to wordo grab cu drugs. both owing to stay deteni y take away keep of beach for investigacion. have to tell cu recherche of aduana is haciendo one tremendo work, already cu practicamente all day have personanan is wordo grab cu drugs. will have to have one cantidad big on the island for they're so desespera for sakele. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 22, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »

Souless eyes

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 22, 2009, 10:47:46 PM »

Thanks, TxMom,
I was wondering if there wasn't something hinkey about it.  Thought it might have been staged to show they always turn up as Aruba is so fond of claiming.

I expect some kind of dirty trick because of the movie to happen any day now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 22, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 22, 2009, 10:56:12 PM »

Thanks, TxMom,
I was wondering if there wasn't something hinkey about it.  Thought it might have been staged to show they always turn up as Aruba is so fond of claiming.

I expect some kind of dirty trick because of the movie to happen any day now.

I don't know.  Could be that there was something hinkey.  I don't recall ever reading what "drugs" they were arrested for or any other details.  IIRC another woman (with a child) was also arrested if not the same day, within a day of their arrest.  She had 100 bolitas of cocaine IIRC.  That article should be in the same area of the link I posted for the M & C thread.  I think the combination of those arrests is what sparked the comment in the article about this couple's arrest.  Hope that makes sense, I'm confusing myself.  lol

From what I've gathered I think the movie showed there at midnight Sunday night and replayed at least once (if not more) on Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 22, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »

Canadian Mounted Police.....Janet, Detective Mounty Tamikosmom.  (insert laughing girl)

Janet,

Thanks 2NJ!  NOW I remember that guy on the horse!  But I would have never figured it out on my own.  I've slept too many times since I saw him last.

Well then, I must be older than you.  From my family experience with memory issues short term goes first, and the long term stays.  I've slept a lot, too, since then, but I do remember.         

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.