March 28, 2024, 08:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233566 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: April 12, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 07:52:22 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

Nut ... you had the advantage.  That makes me the winner.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »

2NJ!!!

Klaas ... you mods are cheaters.  Robot was wrong when he referred to me as a cheater.

Janet

++++++++

Quote from: "robots"
Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 08:32:08 PM »

JANET IS A CHEATER

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1259.msg188423;topicseen#msg188423

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 05:52:29 PM »

Janet,

Both Nut & I were set to open the new cage.  I bowed to Nut and was right behind her.  Cheating is not in our job description.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »

Janet,

Both Nut & I were set to open the new cage.  I bowed to Nut and was right behind her.  Cheating is not in our job description.   

Then that implies Red and Klaas are not abetting cheaters.

I'm tellling.  KLAAAAAS!!!

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 06:14:57 PM »

Found this since Kermit's earlier posts....Monkey Toe Diapers      :

http://hyenacart.com/MonkeyToeDiapers/index.php?c=11&p=40557

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »

That Frog doing drive-by's again....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »

Just like you are!   Not fair...we need you both.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 06:55:04 PM »

It does not appear to me that Kyle Kingman in his own words is implying that he is in "awe" of John Silvetti in regards to the events encompassing the trap and its contents.  Lou ... I respectfully disagree.

Janet

++++++

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

So it appears to me as though in March of 2008 Kyle is posting regret that the family was informed it was Natalee before they actually knew what was in the cage and he was in  "awe" of how John Silvetti conducted himself during the cage search.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Imagine how I felt having found the trap. I was told to move forward and to forget about the trap. I was told not to show anyone the images.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

Kyle Kingman: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally do not feel we should disregard the trap or it's contents until we know how that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were IMO.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »

I am bringing this forward from the previous thread.

Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 01:01:02 AM
KTF - we need you!  I'm unfocused and jumping from subject to subject, etc. 
Hotping - what the heck are we supposed to be working on anyway??

Quote from Kermit

HOW ABOUT THE POND HOAX GANG AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW AT SMHere is some of what CAPS and his buddies have been checking since the Pond search ended:
Search words: Natalee Holloway found
Search words: yolanda vrolijk
What ever happened to the evidence on the front page of SM
Search Words 13 years old girls in aruba to talk to online
FROM last July same person was looking at
In Jul 14 2008 11:54:29 am**aruba petrobras co
Jul 17 2008 8:56:53 pm** refinery aruba pollution
Jul 15 2008 8:26:47 pm**WinXP**Explorer 6.0**FunWebProducts**marisol tromp mep
Jul 16 2008 3:47:02 pm ** azv aruba
Jul 16 2008 4:44:58 pm ** emilio geerman aruba prison

Search Words alex matthew aruba

KW checking
24ora.com
june 20 Search Words: solognier epi aruba
Jul 16 2008 jet blue aircraft aruba

Search Words         aline hibbert
Search Words         san nicolas brothel
Search words            cuerpo especial arubano

CAPS CHECKING JENS POST ABOUT THE LATITUDE AND AREA
CAPS IS CHECKING ON KERMIT
CAPS looking up ....
Otmar Oduber?
otmar oduber facebook
bongo bar aruba - April 7, 2009
natalee holloway April 8, 2009
xtc aruba        April 8, 2009
brendabouwman  April 8, 2009
hiram vrolijk April 9, 2009
Search Words            marguerita wever  April 9, 2009
Search Words            richard lacle  April 8, 9 2009
Search Words            natalee holloway April 10, 2009
Search Words caballos randy habibe  April 11, 2009
Search Words radar near california lighthouse in aruba April 11, 2009

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 07:11:25 PM »

kermit said:
Reply #949 on: Today at 05:36:25 PM
KW checking
24ora.com
june 20 Search Words: solognier epi aruba
Jul 16 2008 jet blue aircraft aruba

Search Words         aline hibbert
Search Words         san nicolas brothel
Search words            cuerpo especial arubano

what's that one all about?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »

Just like you are!   Not fair...we need you both.

I'm here..I will always make sure Janet isn't getting a head start to the next thread...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »

Quote from Kermit

HOW ABOUT THE POND HOAX GANG AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW AT SMHere is some of what CAPS and his buddies have been checking since the Pond search ended:

<<snipped>>

I did that search, here's the most interesting thing that came up:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg368468#msg368468
Quote from: vms on March 26, 2008, 01:23:34 PM

Report to the authorities of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on the visits carried out to the Kingdom in Europe, Aruba, and the Netherlands Antilles by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) in June 2007

This report was made public by the Netherlands Government on 30 January 2008.
Strasbourg, 5 February 2008

<snipped>

LIST OF THE AUTHORITIES AND OTHER PERSONS
WITH WHOM THE CPT’S DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS
A.        Aruban authorities
-           Mr H.R. (Rudy) CROES     Minister of Justice
-           Mr Rolando BERNADINA     Adviser, Minister of Justice
-           Mr Peter de WITTE     Chief of Police
-           Mr Lambertus KROZENDIJK     Police Commissioner
-           Ms Jeannette RICHARDSON-BAARS     Police Inspector
-           Ms Golda CANDELARIA     Police Inspector, Head of the Internal Investigation Bureau
-           Mr Emilio GEERMAN     Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
-           Mr Laurence PASKEL     Director of Government Security (Cuerpo Especial Arubano)
-           Mr Roy LACLÉ     Acting Head of Section, Border Guard Authority (Warda Nos Costa (IASA))
-           Ms Angélique PETERSON     Adviser, Department of Foreign Affairs, CPT liaison officer
-           Mr Ezzard CILIÉ     Head of the PAAZ (Psychiatric ward of the General Hospital)
-           Mr Hendrikus van GALEN     Psychiatrist
-           Mr Nico JÖRG     Solicitor General
-           Mr Hans MOS     Chief Public Prosecutor
-           Mr Frans van DEUTEKOM     Public Prosecutor
-           Mr Marcel MADURO     Director of the Public Service Investigation Agency (Landsrecherche)
-           Mr Ferdinand GERARD    Judge, Chairman of the Prison Supervisory Board

B.        Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest
-           Mr Chris LEJUEZ     Lawyer
-           Ms Eline LOTTER-HOMAN     Lawyer
-           Mr Rudi OOMEN     Lawyer

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/2008-02-inf-eng.htm

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 07:47:42 PM »

Speaking of human rights violations, Uncle Hugo is still at it:

MIAMI —  A nonprofit group has sued Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez for alleged acts of terrorism and human rights violations, including conspiring with Colombian guerrillas, Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,516905,00.html

Seems to be a regional tradition.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 08:34:07 PM »

Gerard?

Edward
Re: Extended Search Area (From Persistence Blog)
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2008, 12:32:02 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oceanexplorer I believe..
 It is the AMW reporter who did a series on the search effort in November of 2005 is where the quotes Scandi posted were taken from..
I put the Link at the bottom to find all his articles.

Reading his articles I came across this one. I thought I would share it.
To look back now and remember some of the things this family and friends have been through to help find Natalee.
How many ups and downs..It has been a long Time. 

I really appreciate Persistence and her crew and the advanced technology you have brought and the information and wonderful words you have shared with us.

Thank You

Searching For Natalee: AMW Producer's Diary Day 3

A Creepy Thursday In Aruba
11/6/2005

This is the third in a series of journal entries AMW correspondent Rick Segall wrote as he searched in Aruba with Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father, and the EquuSearch team.
There is nothing neat and tidy about the Natalee Holloway investigation. Sometimes you just go down the path and see where it leads you. And sometimes it's just darned creepy.

That's what happened on a Thursday morning last week in Aruba. Tim Miller, the director of EquuSearch, was planning to do a low-altitude helicopter search. But he got sidetracked by an island local with "crucial evidence" concerning Natalee's disappearance. The man (I'll call him "Gerard") said he didn't know who to trust with the evidence -- he wanted Tim to see it first.

So Gerard led Tim to a heavy black trash bag tied with a rope. He refused to tell Tim what was in the bag. "Not here," said Gerard. "We have to go somewhere more private." Gerard insisted on lifting the heavy bag himself and placed it in the truck of Tim's rental car. On the drive, Gerard started talking in mysterious riddles and innuendo -- likely the result of drugs he admitted to taking.

Evidence?
Tim pulled up to my hotel and said I could get in the car with my little home video camera -- not the big, professional TV camera. Joining this excursion was not about getting a scoop for AMW (in fact, the compelling cloak-and-dagger tale never aired on the show). Tim and I agreed that my presence was important for "evidentiary value" -- to record the episode in case there actually was anything important in that trash bag.

We drove around for a little longer as Gerard told me about the "powerful draw" of young girls like Natalee and informed me that many people on the island make it their business to know when the "beautiful young girls from the States" are scheduled to come to Aruba. This guy was 100% creepy. He insinuated he knew lots of important information. But when pressed, Gerard provided us with nothing but blank stares and silly riddles.

Finally, we pulled down a long road completely hidden from any people or passing cars. Gerard informed us that this spot met with his satisfaction. We could now see what was in the trash bag. As I got out of the car, my heart was pounding 100 beats a minute. Whispering, I suggested to Tim that we use my cell phone to let someone know where we were located. I wasn't convinced that this half-drugged "informant" was completely safe. Tim was more comfortable with Gerard than I was. I think he also worried that a phone call would spook our paranoid tipster. So Tim gave me a little wink, indicating that a phone call wasn't necessary.

Revelations
The bag and the prospect of what was inside terrified me -- mostly because Gerard wouldn't verbalize it. Was it Natalee's clothing? The bag was too heavy for just clothing. Was it parts of a body? Surely they wouldn't be in a flimsy trash bag.

Tim untied the cord and cautiously opened the bag. His eyes saw inside before my camera could focus on the dark contents. But in a split second, the expression on his face turned from apprehension to skepticism. Tim reached inside the bag and pulled out a long, sandy rope. After a few seconds of silence, Tim turned to Gerard with raised eyebrows, as if to ask the question "What's this?"

Gerard stated that he was sure the rope had something to do with Natalee's disappearance. But after fifteen minutes of questioning by Tim and me, Gerard could not tell us when he found the rope, where he found the rope, or why he thought it could have anything to do with Natalee's disappearance. No credibility. Just the ramblings of a paranoid person on drugs. Gerard, a grown man, began mumbling that his father was looking for him and he'd have to get back to town. We dropped Gerard off after giving him a lecture about the desperate need for Natalee's family to have some closure. After Gerard walked away, Tim pounded the steering wheel and screamed "A whole wasted morning!" I knew he was right, but I also knew we had no choice.  It could have been some evidence to break the case wide open. Instead, we had taken a road that led us nowhere.

That's the way I feel every day now on the Natalee Holloway case. With so little communication and cooperation coming from the Aruban Police, Natalee's family and those trying to help them solve the case are forced to wander down whatever road presents itself.

http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=863

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

Quote from Kermit

<<snipped>>

I did that search, here's the most interesting thing that came up:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg368468#msg368468
Quote from: vms on March 26, 2008, 01:23:34 PM

Report to the authorities of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on the visits carried out to the Kingdom in Europe, Aruba, and the Netherlands Antilles by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) in June 2007

This report was made public by the Netherlands Government on 30 January 2008.
Strasbourg, 5 February 2008

<snipped>

LIST OF THE AUTHORITIES AND OTHER PERSONS
WITH WHOM THE CPT’S DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS
A.        Aruban authorities
-           Mr H.R. (Rudy) CROES     Minister of Justice
-           Mr Rolando BERNADINA     Adviser, Minister of Justice
-           Mr Peter de WITTE     Chief of Police
-           Mr Lambertus KROZENDIJK     Police Commissioner
-           Ms Jeannette RICHARDSON-BAARS     Police Inspector
-           Ms Golda CANDELARIA     Police Inspector, Head of the Internal Investigation Bureau
-           Mr Emilio GEERMAN     Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
-           Mr Laurence PASKEL     Director of Government Security (Cuerpo Especial Arubano)
-           Mr Roy LACLÉ     Acting Head of Section, Border Guard Authority (Warda Nos Costa (IASA))
-           Ms Angélique PETERSON     Adviser, Department of Foreign Affairs, CPT liaison officer
-           Mr Ezzard CILIÉ     Head of the PAAZ (Psychiatric ward of the General Hospital)
-           Mr Hendrikus van GALEN     Psychiatrist
-           Mr Nico JÖRG     Solicitor General
-           Mr Hans MOS     Chief Public Prosecutor
-           Mr Frans van DEUTEKOM     Public Prosecutor
-           Mr Marcel MADURO     Director of the Public Service Investigation Agency (Landsrecherche)
-           Mr Ferdinand GERARD    Judge, Chairman of the Prison Supervisory Board

B.        Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest
-           Mr Chris LEJUEZ     Lawyer
-           Ms Eline LOTTER-HOMAN     Lawyer
-           Mr Rudi OOMEN     Lawyer

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/2008-02-inf-eng.htm

Mr Emilio GEERMAN -Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

Geerman Gerardo
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

RV
same address.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »

Geerman Gerardo     
Siribana 6     585-XXXX

Webb Lorenzo D     
Shiribana 6     588-XXXX

Quote from: Kermit on April 06, 2009, 12:38:53 PM

A cruel hoax to the family of Natalee Holloway - the POND SEARCH

1. We knew that the Pond contained nothing case significant.
   Kyle had posted the images of the pond scan.

2. CapsLockWizard was emailing Dave Holloway telling him he knew where Natalee was buried and told Dave to come to Aruba right away. But Dave Holloway did not reply. CapsLockWizard then got lalasmom to intervene. She emailed Dave Holloway to listen to CapsLockWizard, afterall, she was convinced that maybe at last Shango and/or Simian had come forth and maybe, just maybe, it was CapsLockWizard. Dave Holloway responded to CapsLockWizard and the fix was in.

NOW remember that CapsLockWizard's posts and emails to Dave told Dave and all the codetalkers that Natalee was
in the cemetary
in the Moko
at Whitehouse Apts.
in the Montanja Pond
pieces spread around
Then a witness says he saw Joran at the Pond
Remember how some questioned CapsLockWizard
Some noticed the posts of CapsLockWizards command of the  English language changed with his posts at various times

That is because there were at least 4 men pulling this off

September 15, 2007 - Kawish Misier was at Scared Monkeys  reading Freebirds document about Dompig.

October 15, 2007 - Caps received an email from Kawish Misier.

MISIER, Kawish -  character witness listed on pg 33 Tacopina’s filing in NY civil suit.
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=fccwevYGEFckQ.D
 http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=731494

CapsLockWizard was instructed in that email by Kawish Misier to go to the Freebirds blog.

November 26, 2007 CapsLockWizard came back to the Freebirds blog 

December 20, 2007 - CapsLockWizard signed up at Scared Monkeys.
December 20, 2007 - The RV Persistence made it's first ROV dive.

Many times CapsLockWizard was reading at ScaredMonkeys and not posting.
One would assume if a person new a witness that he later set up to speak with the Persistence owner and crew member
that he would a)keep it quiet b)talk only with his uncle - the attorney c) not post on a high profile website.
But CapsLockWizard not only posted on the scared monkeys websites, he also emailed with a number of people.

January 21- (A) Caps 4th post he enters into the Shango Arena
on: January 21, 2008, 01:52:21 AM
Klaasend:
Anyone have the complete Riddle in sequence and date order?
I have read it all and I do believe it is not difficult to solve. It is like Dungen and Dragons but with an Aruba/American flavor to it

Is it intriguing that CapsLockWizard immediately knows that the body is in Montana pond...... these are riddles people have been looking at for three years and not been able to determine what they mean....
but he can decipher it on the first day he looking at the stuff

January 22 Caps says it clearly states the Montana pond

February 16, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »
CapsLockWizard posts that his uncle is an attorney. "The government has his own set of lawyers and only work for the Government"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2000
Attorney office  - Aruba Chamber of Commerce
some very interesting names here:

OPENBAARMAKING van de lijst van kiezers voor het KLEINBEDRIJF in Aruba voor het jaar 2004

anaam vnaam pstraat pnummer

ERASMUS-VROLIJK ESTHER LUDWINA CAYA FRÈRE LAURENTIUS 23

GOMEZ-VROLIJK GISELLE OLGA SANTA CRUZ 20
http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

RAS-VROLIJK SANDRA FLORENCIA SEROE BLANCO 44-H

TROMP-VROLIJK JACINTA BERNADINA PALU DI BOONCHISTRAAT 14

VROLIJK-CROES JUDITH EVELINE OHMSTRAAT 1

VROLIJK-DE CUBA MARTHA BEATRIZ SAVANETA 149

ANGELA-FROLIJK LUISITA WEG ROOI HUNDO 65

ARBONA PARRA-VROLIJK NANCY CAROLINE NUNE 2-H

BLANCO-VROLIJK IMELDA GRACIELA PARAGUANA 3-B
HENRIQUEZ-VROLIJK FRIDA SUPRIANA SAVANETA 167

JOSEPH-VROLIJK ANGELA WENDELA WAYACA 268

KRANSEN-VROLIJK ANNA MADIKI 95-B

LIENDO-VROLIJK MARIA LUCINA SANTA CRUZ 340-A

MONTANER VROLIJK GIOVANNI DE VUYST 76
http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond
February 28 Caps says he will go there at nine o'clock in the morning....
Who told Caps to go to the pond and that it was being searched?

February 26, 2008 Caps posts: "The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

November 13, 2008 Kawish Misier visited Scared Monkeys to the discussion about "A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's)
Wasn't poster KBM..Kawish...his nephew?
Kawish Misier is friends with Deepak, Satish along with Joran, Kawish’s father owns numerous properties on the island and numerous car rental agencies. Kawish would have access to these vehicles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.220

THEN HE WENT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF SM

#  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am
I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.
The fund raiser needs to start soon. An idea I talked with him about is maybe a ebay auction. A large picture of Natalee would go to the highest bidder with all funds going toward this boat search. There could be different auctions spaced out with different picture’s. I just talked with him about this idea, so its not a done deal.
God Bless
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

One of them did a google search on the name Emilio Geerman.

I remembered discussions on Scared Monkeys about the witness name being Geerman.

Doing a little research you can see that 3 men occupy the same residence that CAPSLOCKWIZARD lives.

We already had the phone number of CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND ONE OF THE OTHER ROOM MATES.

So if you look at the Aruba whitepages you will see Geerman, CapsLockWizard, his other room mate all share
the same residence address in Aruba.

http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CapsLockWizard said he used 4 computers.

4 different men using a computer

and convinced Dave Holloway that there was "remains and a sneaker in the pond" at Montanja and that a witness
saw Joran.

4 Aruban men used the Monkeys in a consorted effort to deceive you all.

They almost got away with it.

THEY ARE:
Kawish Misier
RV
room mate first name is the name of the 1/2 brother of Joran, last name is the name of ducks feet.
room mate is the name of the guy everyone said was the witness, first name starts with same letter as last name

Look at the white pages for the same street that Charles Croes lives on.
Now, you can match all 3 men living at the same address!

BUMP

Geerman Gerardo     
Siribana 6     585-XXXX

Webb Lorenzo D     
Shiribana 6     588-XXXX

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 09:04:56 PM »

Geerman Gerardo     
Siribana 6     585-XXXX

Gerard?

Edward
Re: Extended Search Area (From Persistence Blog)
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2008, 12:32:02 AM »   

<<snipped>>

Searching For Natalee: AMW Producer's Diary Day 3

A Creepy Thursday In Aruba
11/6/2005

This is the third in a series of journal entries AMW correspondent Rick Segall wrote as he searched in Aruba with Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father, and the EquuSearch team.
There is nothing neat and tidy about the Natalee Holloway investigation. Sometimes you just go down the path and see where it leads you. And sometimes it's just darned creepy.

That's what happened on a Thursday morning last week in Aruba. Tim Miller, the director of EquuSearch, was planning to do a low-altitude helicopter search. But he got sidetracked by an island local with "crucial evidence" concerning Natalee's disappearance. The man (I'll call him "Gerard") said he didn't know who to trust with the evidence -- he wanted Tim to see it first.

So Gerard led Tim to a heavy black trash bag tied with a rope. He refused to tell Tim what was in the bag. "Not here," said Gerard. "We have to go somewhere more private." Gerard insisted on lifting the heavy bag himself and placed it in the truck of Tim's rental car. On the drive, Gerard started talking in mysterious riddles and innuendo -- likely the result of drugs he admitted to taking.

Evidence?
Tim pulled up to my hotel and said I could get in the car with my little home video camera -- not the big, professional TV camera. Joining this excursion was not about getting a scoop for AMW (in fact, the compelling cloak-and-dagger tale never aired on the show). Tim and I agreed that my presence was important for "evidentiary value" -- to record the episode in case there actually was anything important in that trash bag.

We drove around for a little longer as Gerard told me about the "powerful draw" of young girls like Natalee and informed me that many people on the island make it their business to know when the "beautiful young girls from the States" are scheduled to come to Aruba. This guy was 100% creepy. He insinuated he knew lots of important information. But when pressed, Gerard provided us with nothing but blank stares and silly riddles.

Finally, we pulled down a long road completely hidden from any people or passing cars. Gerard informed us that this spot met with his satisfaction. We could now see what was in the trash bag. As I got out of the car, my heart was pounding 100 beats a minute. Whispering, I suggested to Tim that we use my cell phone to let someone know where we were located. I wasn't convinced that this half-drugged "informant" was completely safe. Tim was more comfortable with Gerard than I was. I think he also worried that a phone call would spook our paranoid tipster. So Tim gave me a little wink, indicating that a phone call wasn't necessary.

Revelations
The bag and the prospect of what was inside terrified me -- mostly because Gerard wouldn't verbalize it. Was it Natalee's clothing? The bag was too heavy for just clothing. Was it parts of a body? Surely they wouldn't be in a flimsy trash bag.

Tim untied the cord and cautiously opened the bag. His eyes saw inside before my camera could focus on the dark contents. But in a split second, the expression on his face turned from apprehension to skepticism. Tim reached inside the bag and pulled out a long, sandy rope. After a few seconds of silence, Tim turned to Gerard with raised eyebrows, as if to ask the question "What's this?"

Gerard stated that he was sure the rope had something to do with Natalee's disappearance. But after fifteen minutes of questioning by Tim and me, Gerard could not tell us when he found the rope, where he found the rope, or why he thought it could have anything to do with Natalee's disappearance. No credibility. Just the ramblings of a paranoid person on drugs. Gerard, a grown man, began mumbling that his father was looking for him and he'd have to get back to town. We dropped Gerard off after giving him a lecture about the desperate need for Natalee's family to have some closure. After Gerard walked away, Tim pounded the steering wheel and screamed "A whole wasted morning!" I knew he was right, but I also knew we had no choice.  It could have been some evidence to break the case wide open. Instead, we had taken a road that led us nowhere.

That's the way I feel every day now on the Natalee Holloway case. With so little communication and cooperation coming from the Aruban Police, Natalee's family and those trying to help them solve the case are forced to wander down whatever road presents itself.

http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=863

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.