March 28, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233579 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2009, 11:06:01 PM »

Well, personally I am still in shock seeing those fire hoses used in the pond if they truly thought it even remotely possible any remains were there.  That would surely have blasted them to smithereens!

I don't know how that is better and more noble than this movie that has the potential to bring Natalee's story to millions. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

Notice there are NO direct quotes from Dave Holloway in that article only from a purported "friend" of his.  Could well be one of those friends bugging him so much he had to have his phone number changed, too.

I don't understand why Dave Holloway would mind this movie being made.  And it is based on Beth's book so of course she is going to be the one consulted about the movie since it's her book.

I wonder if Beth was consulted before fire hoses were used to blast in the pond for that matter. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2009, 11:20:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys
Been really busy at work lately, but was all set to sign on the other night when UB called (that's what we call uncle Bubba) and he was concerned because his cow went missing. I told him I'd help out and put on my rubber galoshes and headed out to where the cows go before they head home. I soon picked up a trail of cow pies and followed them to (you'll never believe this!) Mags pen.. Apparently, cows like goats and UB's cow was visiting Mags goats. I couldn't convince the cow to go home, but luckily Buck came by (Nice Tail Buck) and Buck helped me drive cow back to UB's barn.....
And THAT'S my story and I'm stickin 2 it!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys
Been really busy at work lately, but was all set to sign on the other night when UB called (that's what we call uncle Bubba) and he was concerned because his cow went missing. I told him I'd help out and put on my rubber galoshes and headed out to where the cows go before they head home. I soon picked up a trail of cow pies and followed them to (you'll never believe this!) Mags pen.. Apparently, cows like goats and UB's cow was visiting Mags goats. I couldn't convince the cow to go home, but luckily Buck came by (Nice Tail Buck) and Buck helped me drive cow back to UB's barn.....

Hi billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2009, 11:31:23 PM »

Hope your a Dodger fan BillB and not an Angels Fan.....ICHIRO,ICHIRO...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2009, 11:45:09 PM »

Aren't productive days wonderful........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »

I hate to be so suspicious.....

Caps and Kawish both searching the Santo Dominigo + Natalee Holloway thing
makes me wonder if they are planning to "plant" the evidence from the trap in
another country to try to clear Aruba'a reputation. 

I think there is more to come but we Monkey's are a Clever breed...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2009, 11:53:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Hudson, my 80 lb Blue Heeler is great at herding goats and cows.  He'll help next time the cow gets out.
We are happy to have the cow visit anytime.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 11:55:17 PM »

So these posters with the help of their suspporters just pulled off this total hoax and everybody is just OK with that within their support group?  Not angry at being duped, etc.? 

That's very odd behavior.  I'd be furious if I participated in doing something so cruel to this family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 11:57:11 PM »

So these posters with the help of their suspporters just pulled off this total hoax and everybody is just OK with that within their support group?  Not angry at being duped, etc.? 

That's very odd behavior.  I'd be furious if I participated in doing something so cruel to this family.

Truer words have never been spoken..You are very polite...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Hudson, my 80 lb Blue Heeler is great at herding goats and cows.  He'll help next time the cow gets out.

OMG...our nephew has had blue heelers and I cannot imagine one that is 80 lbs.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 11:59:17 PM »

Hi TM and KTF....
lots going on lately, Huh...Did you hear what Fred Golba found while spending Dave's money searching the pond?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

OK i'll bite..What????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2009, 12:01:03 AM »

Hi TM and KTF....
lots going on lately, Huh...Did you hear what Fred Golba found while spending Dave's money searching the pond?

Me neither! Nada, Nothing.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 12:04:09 AM »

Well, there was that pair of filthy underwear he appeared to be considering either trying on or using as a doo rag that was published in the paper to make him appear to be an utter fool.

Did Rhino ever get out of the car the whole time he was there?  I mean except allowed for nature calls.  Like for searching or anything professional?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »

Hi TM and KTF....

I heard he found lunch.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »

Hi TM and KTF....

I heard he found lunch.

And didn't share!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2009, 12:11:12 AM »

Hello Monkeys

OMG...our nephew has had blue heelers and I cannot imagine one that is 80 lbs.   

You gotta go out and buy them a whole chicken!

And I do the same thing with my Westies.  They get leg quarters because they are often on sale here really cheap, etc.  Good for them, the enzymes, natural food and all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »

Do you think it will explain this pond hoax?  I wonder if those who were such good friends with CLW have emailed or phoned him and asked for an explanation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2009, 12:33:55 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 01:03:10 AM »

Quote from: hotping on Today at 12:39:13 AM
Hey We need billb.....billb are You out there lurking?
Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 01:03:10 AM
I'm starting this quote stack to entice billb out of the rafters!

billb - your uncle bubba called, he wants his cow back!

I know who started this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.