April 20, 2024, 03:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234703 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2009, 12:42:17 AM »

I hate to be so suspicious.....

Caps and Kawish both searching the Santo Dominigo + Natalee Holloway thing
makes me wonder if they are planning to "plant" the evidence from the trap in
another country to try to clear Aruba'a reputation. 

I think there is more to come but we Monkey's are a Clever breed...

Do you think it will explain this pond hoax?  I wonder if those who were such good friends with CLW have emailed or phoned him and asked for an explanation.

If Kawish is friends with The Kalpoes,as well as Koen Gottenboes..That's pretty telling!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

Capslockwizard:
Search Words radar near california lighthouse in aruba
Search Words hiram vrolijk
Search Words marguerita wever
Search Words richard lacle

Kawish
Search Words frans vingerhoedt
Search Words solognier epi aruba April 7, 2009
Search Words prostitutes at charlies aruba  Arpil 9, 2009
Search Words frans vingerhoedt  April 11, 2009

Capslockwizard:
Search Words natalee holloway found in santo domingo  - April 10, 2009

Kawish
Search Words natalee holloway, santo dominigo - April 10, 2009

caesu
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -on:
March 04, 2009, 11:41:01 AM 

Stanford's Rocky Start

The banker accused of running an $8 billion fraud wasn't always a business success

It didn't take long for Stanford to set out on a new course and reinvent himself -- this time as an offshore banker with a wealth of experience in the financial-services industry. In 1985, during an extended stay in the Caribbean, where he was giving scuba diving lessons and looking for investors in a Houston-based real estate venture, Stanford met up with Frans Vingerhoedt, a European living in Aruba. The two men became fast friends and came up with the idea of starting an offshore bank in the nearby British territory of Montserrat, say people familiar with Stanford. Vingerhoedt, who has been at Stanford's side ever since the bank opened for business, declined to comment. The SEC hasn't accused Vingerhoedt of any wrongdoing.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29509611/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg702784;topicseen#msg702784

caesu
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:46 PM

his father is Lodis B. Stanford.

but i still keep an eye on this Stanford scandal.

for further reference, you never know if something will link together.:

Dutton Peabody said:
Feb. 14, 7:18 PM
When you search "stanfordInvestmentbank.com" at the Internet Archive (aka Wayback) it loads older pages.

Interesting that the President of the Bank has changed (2004)
Frans P. Vingerhoedt was with Stanford in Guardian Investment Days. His current Linked in page places him at Bank of Antigua (which is another Stanford tentacle, according to press reports).

Frans P. Vingerhoedt assumed his position as President of the bank in December 1997. Mr. Vingerhoedt previously served as President of Stanford Group Aruba NV and Stanford Trust Company, Ltd., affiliated companies of SIB. He received a Master's degree from the State University of Antwerp in 1978.

The other name in older press was:
Harry van Bergen joined Stanford International Bank as Director of Operations in March 1998. He previously served as Managing Director of a consulting firm, Cumaco N.V. Prior to that, Mr. van Bergen was employed for nearly 15 years in various management positions with ABN AMRO Bank N.V. He received a Master's degree in law from the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.

No one has commented that the website and pdf are inconsistent on the very important Compliance position. Website gives two lower functionaries, and older Annual reports has a single VP for compliance Pedro E. Rodriguez

Pedro E. Rodriguez graduated from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico in 1983 with a degree in finance and accounting, holds a diploma in auditing from the BAI School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) (http://www.aba.com/ICBCertifications/CRCM.htm).
Rodriguez has been in banking since 1972 and has held the positions of Vice President, Compliance and Compliance Officer/Internal Auditor with Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Chase Manhattan Bank and Banco Santander in Puerto Rico. He also served as Internal Auditor and Compliance Officer at Bancaracas International Banking Corporation.

Frans Vingerhoedt shows up with Florida Stanford connections. A related Cynthia Vingerhoedt shows up making political contributions in Texas and listing affiliation to Stanford. She has resume on the Web from a Stanford site, but generates an error on download.

Florida Business Entity database (aka Sunsite), has listings for Stanford businesses, search under Stanford, R, since he uses his legal name for those filings). A lot of associated names on those reports. And a surprising number of revoked business names.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg682573;topicseen#msg682573

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 01:03:10 AM »

Quote from: hotping on Today at 12:39:13 AM
Hey We need billb.....billb are You out there lurking?
Quote from: Lifesong on Today at 01:03:10 AM
I'm starting this quote stack to entice billb out of the rafters!

billb - your uncle bubba called, he wants his cow back!

I know who started this!

That cow's a little Hinky!   

Just sayin....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

Some great finds LifeSong!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »

Thanks, KTF - I'm just putting the stuff Kermit posted in the search engine...

I'm glad you're back! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2009, 01:01:27 AM »

Do you think it will explain this pond hoax?  I wonder if those who were such good friends with CLW have emailed or phoned him and asked for an explanation.

If Kawish is friends with The Kalpoes,as well as Koen Gottenboes..That's pretty telling!

I thought he was related to the Kalpoes and friends with Koen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2009, 01:02:36 AM »

Thanks, KTF - I'm just putting the stuff Kermit posted in the search engine...

I'm glad you're back! 

I'm here..sometimes i'm in the Lab like a Mad Scientist...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2009, 01:06:51 AM »

I thought he was related to the Kalpoes and friends with Koen.

Friends or related to the Kalpoes,Friends with Koen,Friends with CapsLock,nothing in the pond.....Any of CapsLocks believers talking about this????? First thing i would do if i believed in Caps would be to apologize,Eat crow,Then stick my head in the sand for awhile.......JUST SAYIN.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2009, 01:08:32 AM »

Capslockwizard:
Search Words radar near california lighthouse in aruba
Search Words hiram vrolijk
Search Words marguerita wever
Search Words richard lacle

Kawish
Search Words frans vingerhoedt
Search Words solognier epi aruba April 7, 2009
Search Words prostitutes at charlies aruba  Arpil 9, 2009
Search Words frans vingerhoedt  April 11, 2009

Capslockwizard:
Search Words natalee holloway found in santo domingo  - April 10, 2009

Kawish
Search Words natalee holloway, santo dominigo - April 10, 2009

caesu
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -on:
March 04, 2009, 11:41:01 AM 

Stanford's Rocky Start

The banker accused of running an $8 billion fraud wasn't always a business success

It didn't take long for Stanford to set out on a new course and reinvent himself -- this time as an offshore banker with a wealth of experience in the financial-services industry. In 1985, during an extended stay in the Caribbean, where he was giving scuba diving lessons and looking for investors in a Houston-based real estate venture, Stanford met up with Frans Vingerhoedt, a European living in Aruba. The two men became fast friends and came up with the idea of starting an offshore bank in the nearby British territory of Montserrat, say people familiar with Stanford. Vingerhoedt, who has been at Stanford's side ever since the bank opened for business, declined to comment. The SEC hasn't accused Vingerhoedt of any wrongdoing.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29509611/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg702784;topicseen#msg702784

caesu
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:46 PM

his father is Lodis B. Stanford.

but i still keep an eye on this Stanford scandal.

for further reference, you never know if something will link together.:

Dutton Peabody said:
Feb. 14, 7:18 PM
When you search "stanfordInvestmentbank.com" at the Internet Archive (aka Wayback) it loads older pages.

Interesting that the President of the Bank has changed (2004)
Frans P. Vingerhoedt was with Stanford in Guardian Investment Days. His current Linked in page places him at Bank of Antigua (which is another Stanford tentacle, according to press reports).

Frans P. Vingerhoedt assumed his position as President of the bank in December 1997. Mr. Vingerhoedt previously served as President of Stanford Group Aruba NV and Stanford Trust Company, Ltd., affiliated companies of SIB. He received a Master's degree from the State University of Antwerp in 1978.

The other name in older press was:
Harry van Bergen joined Stanford International Bank as Director of Operations in March 1998. He previously served as Managing Director of a consulting firm, Cumaco N.V. Prior to that, Mr. van Bergen was employed for nearly 15 years in various management positions with ABN AMRO Bank N.V. He received a Master's degree in law from the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.

No one has commented that the website and pdf are inconsistent on the very important Compliance position. Website gives two lower functionaries, and older Annual reports has a single VP for compliance Pedro E. Rodriguez

Pedro E. Rodriguez graduated from the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico in 1983 with a degree in finance and accounting, holds a diploma in auditing from the BAI School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) (http://www.aba.com/ICBCertifications/CRCM.htm).
Rodriguez has been in banking since 1972 and has held the positions of Vice President, Compliance and Compliance Officer/Internal Auditor with Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, Chase Manhattan Bank and Banco Santander in Puerto Rico. He also served as Internal Auditor and Compliance Officer at Bancaracas International Banking Corporation.

Frans Vingerhoedt shows up with Florida Stanford connections. A related Cynthia Vingerhoedt shows up making political contributions in Texas and listing affiliation to Stanford. She has resume on the Web from a Stanford site, but generates an error on download.

Florida Business Entity database (aka Sunsite), has listings for Stanford businesses, search under Stanford, R, since he uses his legal name for those filings). A lot of associated names on those reports. And a surprising number of revoked business names.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg682573;topicseen#msg682573

Hey, Lifesong.....Richard Lacle has properties in Aruba.  There is a front page article I found that had to do with him, concessions at the airport...that Warrior group and the AAA....& he served time with some others for defrauding an airline/airport in Trinidad & Tobago.   

This computer was acting up tonight....I wasn't able to save the stuff, but wanted to help. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

Lifesong, your search engine skills and analytical skills amaze me!
With all the talented Monkeys we have, they have to be sweating in aruba.....so bad, sometimes even failed judge-in-training can't keep his zipper up when visiting with taco pina.....

Good night all.....
Tomorrow may just be the day Natalee and her family finally gets Justice.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2009, 01:11:56 AM »

With all the talented Monkeys we have, they have to be sweating in aruba.....so bad, sometimes even failed judge-in-training can't keep his zipper up when visiting with taco pina.....

Good night all.....

Hope your post count changes REAL soon, billb.   Wink    Goodnight.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2009, 01:12:32 AM »

Good night all.....

gOODnIGHT bIllb......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2009, 01:13:41 AM »

Good night all.....

BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2009, 01:21:10 AM »

Good night all.....

Whew...all better now...thanks for the heads up 2NJSons_Mom..
night again
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2009, 01:22:20 AM »

Good night all.....

Good night billb!   

Please come back soon and post something...anything...to change that post count! 

Thank goodness!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2009, 01:25:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Good Night Monkeys!   

TGIF    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

Good night, all.  We have a family wedding tomorrow and won't be back until Saturday.  I'm sure I'll have some time to check in before we leave in the afternoon.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2009, 01:31:07 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

Hey, Lifesong.....Richard Lacle has properties in Aruba.  There is a front page article I found that had to do with him, concessions at the airport...that Warrior group and the AAA....& he served time with some others for defrauding an airline/airport in Trinidad & Tobago.   

This computer was acting up tonight....I wasn't able to save the stuff, but wanted to help. 

Thanks, 2NJ!  Is this it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=381.msg54161;topicseen#msg54161

2NJSons_Mom
Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006
on: September 28, 2006, 09:04:43 AM 

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

What A Shock, Aruba has NO legislation on the control of corruption … Who would have known?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/28/what-a-shock-aruba-has-no-legislation-on-the-control-of-corruption-who-would-have-known/

Aruba is one of the last countries in the world that does not have compulsory education yet and no legislation on the control of corruption.  Even a country like Nigeria has a code of conduct for the Parliament members and Tanzania has laws against corruption.  The lack of these kinds of matters caused astonishment.”

Calmaquip search found several articles mentioning fraud...this one is from November, 2005....Richard Lacle, Aruba mentioned:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/051129-01.html

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2009, 01:34:37 AM »

KTF,
Now that you are back among us, you might want to consider changing out of your Easter finery?  Just saying. . ..

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.