April 23, 2024, 04:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234800 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »

Suddenly, this morning...I have been removed from BFN.  I can no longer read there.

I am confused.  I've never posted there so I couldn't have offended anyone.  I link my sources so I was crediting BFN, not stealing information.

I have reviewed my posts over the last couple of days to try and understand.

Wednesday night, I brought over to SM some posts from Kyle, linked and sourced.  Thursday, I was still a member.

BUT...Thursday night I posted this here at SM - and by Friday morning I had been removed from BFN.

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 
on: April 16, 2009, 09:28:15 PM 

I wonder which "friend" of the family sold Dave and Beth out when they sold that lame quote to the National Enquirer?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg771737#msg771737

Lifesong
on: April 16, 2009, 09:36:09 PM

I do not understand what makes people think they have the right to choose up sides between Dave and Beth.  That is the most anti-Natalee thing I can think of. 

That they do it with such pride and righteousness is truly frightening.

Who do these people think they are?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg771751#msg771751

As I received no warning, nor any other explanation... well... what am I supposed to think? 

Debbie?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2009, 12:58:03 PM »

We're more then HAPPY to have you here LifeSong...Their loss is our gain!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »

Lifesong - you are thinking what many of us witnessed and experienced for ourselves posting at BFN 3 years ago.

But at the time we saw it - we asked for the removal of our accounts.

Welcome to the club of those who don't post at BFN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »

Suddenly, this morning...I have been removed from BFN.  I can no longer read there.

I am confused.  I've never posted there so I couldn't have offended anyone.  I link my sources so I was crediting BFN, not stealing information.

Wednesday night, I brought over to SM some posts from Kyle, linked and sourced.  Thursday, I was still a member.

BUT...Thursday night I posted this here at SM - and by Friday morning I had been removed from BFN.

Lifesong

I wonder which "friend" of the family sold Dave and Beth out when they sold that lame quote to the National Enquirer?

Lifesong

I do not understand what makes people think they have the right to choose up sides between Dave and Beth.  That is the most anti-Natalee thing I can think of. 

As I received no warning, nor any other explanation... well... what am I supposed to think? 

Debbie?

To hell with them! I don't even WANT to read there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »

OH OH OH!!!!

I just heard an advertisement for Natalee's Movie!!!!!   

I'm so excited!!! I just had to get to the puter and tell you guys!!!!   

LET THE STORY BE TOLD AND LET ALL THE WORLD HEAR!!!!! NATALEE HOLLOWAY WILL NOT GO AWAY! NATALEE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!!!

SAN has emailed me that she has heard it on the radio in NY a few times now today already. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2009, 01:11:39 PM »

Lifesong - you are thinking what many of us witnessed and experienced for ourselves posting at BFN 3 years ago.

But at the time we saw it - we asked for the removal of our accounts.

Welcome to the club of those who don't post at BFN!

I never posted a word there, and never would have - I'm a Monkey.  I only post here.  I don't know how Kyle did it...posting all over the place at different sites.

It's the loss of the research source that disappoints me.

As well as the implication that we are not all interested in just the truth.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/foyBxPm50JA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/foyBxPm50JA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2009, 01:16:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Klaas, if this is inappropriate, please delete.

We found another anti-Idiots site.  It is pretty funny but has some crude posts.  Here is the link - if you want to check it out.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Speakingofthediots/index/

Internet Forum Wars is funny too. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »

Lifesong

Lifesong

Debbie?

Could it be that the administrator of BFN perceives your posts as implicating Julia Renfro, Mark Purcell, Reality, Hotshot and/or Charlierat in furthering the pro-Dave/anti-Beth agenda?  Lifesong ... this is a no no.  Think about it.  Renfro, Purcell, Reality, Hotshot and Charlierat are friends of Robin Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also. I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is someone who is trying to help us find Natalee! And we are grateful to him for all that he has done for us! I am sorry for all the bashing he and his farmily have had to endure and I am so glad he is still helping us after all they have been through.

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:06:00 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

Re: Setting the Record Straight « Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee.

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »

MARK PURCELL

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

Robin Holloway
BFN
November 17, 2006

I am not sure who is posting riddles or why! I don't understand why anyone would do that! There were a lot of rumors going around and I hope MIP6 was able to put some of them to rest when he made this initial topic post. We are just glad he is doing what he can to help us and I want to thank Reality for all he did to put Dave and I directly in contact with him. We need all the help we can get when it comes to finding Natalee and MIP6 is trying to help us do just that!

+++++++

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Mark Purcell
Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »

Lifesong,
I have to completely log in every time I go to BFN.
Could you log in or was that not an option? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2009, 01:41:13 PM »

When I read Mark Purcell's dispicable posts discrediting the family as well as Natalee herself ... when I read Mark Purcell words upholding Julia Renfro and the suspects ... I cannot comprehend this guy being allowed to post on a pro-Natalee forum and ... I cannot comprehend Robin Holloway upholding him.

In Tamikosmom's world ... it just does not make sense.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

When I read Mark Purcell's despicable posts discrediting the family as well as Natalee herself ... when I read Mark Purcell words upholding Julia Renfro and the suspects ... I cannot comprehend this guy being allowed to post on a pro-Natalee forum and ... I cannot comprehend Robin Holloway upholding him.

Janet

Not to mention the posts he made at RU discussing my "ta ta's" because I posted here a link to deserted beach in Aruba.  He claimed it was a nude beach and all the people were hiding from the cameras because they were nude then proceeded to get really personal in his attack. 

He made many posts about how much he hated "frogs and birds" meaning me and Granny Toad and others.  Personal insults, etc.

So when I found that Robin Holloway preferred this company to that of people here supporting justice for Natalee, I found it somewhat hurtful.  I will never understand it in the normal course of events.  I am sure he has mentioned you as well at some point in time, Janet.

And Klaas has been under constant assault the whole time and yet these people are upheld as doing the right thing in this regard by Robin Holloway.  I have never seen anything from Dave that is nearly as positive and supportive of them but then I have never seen anything to the opposite either.

So she prefers their support to ours is all I can garner from it all.

I am here for Natalee, a U.S. citizen first and in her stead her mother, Beth Holloway.  And as BlueMoon is fond of saying, it's not over until BETH says it's over.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2009, 02:04:18 PM »

When I read Mark Purcell's despicable posts discrediting the family as well as Natalee herself ... when I read Mark Purcell words upholding Julia Renfro and the suspects ... I cannot comprehend this guy being allowed to post on a pro-Natalee forum and ... I cannot comprehend Robin Holloway upholding him.

Janet

Not to mention the posts he made at RU discussing my "ta ta's" because I posted here a link to deserted beach in Aruba.  He claimed it was a nude beach and all the people were hiding from the cameras because they were nude then proceeded to get really personal in his attack. 

He made many posts about how much he hated "frogs and birds" meaning me and Granny Toad and others.  Personal insults, etc.

So when I found that Robin Holloway preferred this company to that of people here supporting justice for Natalee, I found it somewhat hurtful.  I will never understand it in the normal course of events.  I am sure he has mentioned you as well at some point in time, Janet.
And Klaas has been under constant assault the whole time and yet these people are upheld as doing the right thing in this regard by Robin Holloway.  I have never seen anything from Dave that is nearly as positive and supportive of them but then I have never seen anything to the opposite either.

I am here for Natalee, a U.S. citizen first and in her stead her mother, Beth Holloway.  And as BlueMoon is fond of saying, it's not over until BETH says it's over.

JMO

I am sure that Mark Purcell and many others have done a lot of posting  about me but ... the posting is done in hidey holes.  They realize that I will not hesitate to challenge ... on the SM Natalee forum ... using their own quotes and ... the quotes of others.

Hey ... RU in their open forum did afforded me my own special thread entitled TAMIKOSBUM.

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

Janet

JMO

I am sure that Mark Purcell and many others have done a lot of posting  about me but ... the posting is done in hidey holes.  They realize that I will not hesitate to challenge ... on the SM Natalee forum ... using their own quotes and ... the quotes of others.

Hey ... RU in their open forum did afforded me my own special thread entitled TAMIKOSBUM.

Janet

crazybabyborg
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »

Hey KeepTheFaith?? Did you see your Promotion?? You're a US Bomber Now!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/keep-the-faith.gif
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

Klaas ... thank you so much for bring that clip forward.

Beth Holloway chose the perfect person ... perfect in every way ... to play her part in this upcoming Natalee movie.

I agree with Michael's words when he claims that Tracy was pretty when they married 21 years ago but ... she is now beautiful.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »

Hey KeepTheFaith?? Did you see your Promotion?? You're a US Bomber Now!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/keep-the-faith.gif

That's fabulous CBB.Go with it.Thank you!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »

MuffyBee calling MuffyBee!

MuffyBee seems to have become somewhat of our Town Crier with posts of birthday threads, etc.

I am wondering if she could post an announcement in all the active threads about the upcoming movie this weekend?

Many in the other threads may not even be aware of it or know that it is THIS weekend.

Any of the mods can do it but I just think of the MuffBee when it comes to announcements of late.

We can gather a fairly large viewing audience just from this forum.  And contrary to claims by some malcontents, the site meter says the forum is four times the size it was a year ago.  Because we are posting or reading in other threads does not mean we are gone by any means.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »

REMINDER:

there may be an influx of "guests" hovering in the rafters following Beth's production.  It is important that we do not imply in our posts that these "guests" are from the darkside.

Even now ... there could be many "guests" who would love to be participants in the Natalee Holloway discussions.  However ... their registrations have yet to be approved by the "powers that be" at Scared Monkeys.

Janet 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.