March 28, 2024, 01:43:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233554 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

MuffyBee calling MuffyBee!

MuffyBee seems to have become somewhat of our Town Crier with posts of birthday threads, etc.

I am wondering if she could post an announcement in all the active threads about the upcoming movie this weekend?

Many in the other threads may not even be aware of it or know that it is THIS weekend.

Any of the mods can do it but I just think of the MuffBee when it comes to announcements of late.

We can gather a fairly large viewing audience just from this forum.  And contrary to claims by some malcontents, the site meter says the forum is four times the size it was a year ago.  Because we are posting or reading in other threads does not mean we are gone by any means.

I just posted this in Caylee, Haleigh, Sandra and Musings:

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0
crazybabyborg
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

MuffyBee calling MuffyBee!

MuffyBee seems to have become somewhat of our Town Crier with posts of birthday threads, etc.

I am wondering if she could post an announcement in all the active threads about the upcoming movie this weekend?

Many in the other threads may not even be aware of it or know that it is THIS weekend.

Any of the mods can do it but I just think of the MuffBee when it comes to announcements of late.

We can gather a fairly large viewing audience just from this forum.  And contrary to claims by some malcontents, the site meter says the forum is four times the size it was a year ago.  Because we are posting or reading in other threads does not mean we are gone by any means.

I just posted this in Caylee, Haleigh, Sandra and Musings:

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0

Thanks, Klaas! I added the time, but here's the Ad:
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »

REMINDER:

there may be an influx of "guests" hovering in the rafters following Beth's production.  It is important that we do not imply in our posts that these "guests" are from the darkside.

Even now ... there could be many "guests" who would love to be participants in the Natalee Holloway discussions.  However ... their registrations have yet to be approved by the "powers that be" at Scared Monkeys.

Janet 

Janet, I think this is a great point!  I would like to participate in posting good information for visitors not so familiar with all that has happened.  This is an opportunity to be truly and only supportive, without question, of the truth.

Somebody Knows the Truth

How can I help?  Mini-timelines by subject?  The timeline is a compilation of the information everyone has gathered.  It already covers the more recent events, but might still be useful to help educate people about the ongoing coverup effort evidenced by the contents of the crab trap and the recent pond search.  I think shorter timelines of the case from 2005-2007 are already available or could be quickly pulled together too.

How can I help?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »

Lifesong - you are thinking what many of us witnessed and experienced for ourselves posting at BFN 3 years ago.

But at the time we saw it - we asked for the removal of our accounts.

Welcome to the club of those who don't post at BFN!

Not me.  I could not do it cold turkey.  It was an ongoing process for a while.  I was hooked.  Considering I believed with all my heart that Debbie and I were on the same page ... it took time to wean me from the BFN forum.  I never did request that my membership be removed but ... I am sure it has.

Debbie and I did make an email attempt to come to a resolution but ... as Monkeys are aware ... I am uncompromising on principle.

I had tolerated Reality while challenging him.  I felt that Debbie obviously had a method in her madness in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway to allow Reality's dispicable posts ... posts that she immediately deleted.  However ... no matter what he implied in his posts that furthered the Aruban coverup agenda ... no matter how gross his sexual innuendo were ... Reality was unbannable.

Then came Ramm.  Again ... his words were more subtle but ... the underlying Aruban agenda was recognized as well as ... the upholding of Paulus van der Sloot was understood.  If Ramm's interpretation/ manipulation of Dutch law is where it is at ... there would never be justice for victims under the Dutch judicial system.

Then came MIP6 (Mark Purcell).  Although his words ... for the most part ...  were very carefully articulated on the BFN form ... his posts also revealed an Aruban agenda and ... his former posts on RU left no doubt that this guy was pro-Julia Renfro, anti-family (Dave included), pro-suspects and pro-Aruba.

Then a former RU member gagirl was give the moderator's position.  Again gagirl's words were subtle but ... I recognized on which side of the fence she stood.

Then Robin Holloway submited that enfamous post ... upholding all three.

I was entering deeper and deeper into the twilight zone but ... Robin Holloway's August, 2006 post was the beginning of the end of my affiliation with BFN.  I still did not comprehend ... I still do not comprehend but ... it was very clear that something was very wrong.

Debbie and I did make an email attempt to come to a resolution but ... as Monkeys are aware ... I am uncompromising on principle

Jen's invitation to join the Natalee's Freebirds was a Godsend.

Janet

++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

Re: Setting the Record Straight « Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »

REMINDER:

there may be an influx of "guests" hovering in the rafters following Beth's production.  It is important that we do not imply in our posts that these "guests" are from the darkside.

Even now ... there could be many "guests" who would love to be participants in the Natalee Holloway discussions.  However ... their registrations have yet to be approved by the "powers that be" at Scared Monkeys.

Janet 

Janet, I think this is a great point!  I would like to participate in posting good information for visitors not so familiar with all that has happened.  This is an opportunity to be truly and only supportive, without question, of the truth.

Somebody Knows the Truth

How can I help?  Mini-timelines by subject?  The timeline is a compilation of the information everyone has gathered.  It already covers the more recent events, but might still be useful to help educate people about the ongoing coverup effort evidenced by the contents of the crab trap and the recent pond search.  I think shorter timelines of the case from 2005-2007 are already available or could be quickly pulled together too.

How can I help?

Lifesong ... a new thread could be created where all of us can discuss and work  on some mini timelines, etc.  Then the completed work could be brought over to the main forum just prior to the time of Beth's productions.

Just a suggestion.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »

Lifesong ... a new thread could be created where all of us can discuss and work  on some mini timelines, etc.  Then the completed work could be brought over to the main forum just prior to the time of Beth's productions.

Just a suggestion.

Janet

I like it!      

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2009, 04:37:37 PM »

A little interesting...

Katablog
2/27/08
Persistence Needs Our Help

Link to post and comments: http://www.katablog.com/display_blog.cfm?bid=5B4B2F01-AD53-9C2F-56218D7470EDA47E

5 Mar 2008
Big John
I wonder why did they go all the way to Aruba knowing they did NOT have enough funds to complete the search ???? Did Paris Hilton plan this trip ???

ED NOTE: Hey Big John, now how would Persistence have any clue how long it might take? First, the weather played havoc with them and now I'm not so sure that they didn't leave because of the noise coming out of Chavez.

6 Mar 2008
Big John
It is OBVIOUS they did NOT know. All i'm saying is they did NOT do their homework. They get there and find 190 spots of interest. They search one spot then have to come home for lack of MONEY. I guess I'm a little bitter because I sent them $500 and they came home anyhow. I just thought these guys were PROS. I thought WRONG !!

ED NOTE: I am not going to call their professionalism into question, but I do admit I also was a bit "distressed" to learn the Persistence collected my $500 and went home. Though in reality, your $500 and my $500 probably kept them in the water for 1 day.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2009, 04:59:34 PM »

Per Janet's suggestion, I created a new TIMELINE DISCUSSION thread and set it as a sticky:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4879.0
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »

Per Janet's suggestion, I created a new TIMELINE DISCUSSION thread and set it as a sticky:

Thanks Klaas.

I also created a new thread.  Would you please delete it.

Janet

++++++

TEMPORARY WORKING THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4880.0

_____

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

Mr Emilio GEERMAN -Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

Geerman Gerardo
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

RV
same address.

Geerman Gerardo     
Siribana 6     585-XXXX

Webb Lorenzo D     
Shiribana 6     588-XXXX

Webb Marilyn E     
Shiribana 6 A     582-XXXX ..............  ????

There were 4 computers used by the nic capslockwizard.

Has there been any research done to determine if there is a Jossy Mansur/Gerardo Geerman connection.

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

Jossy's interview with Greta begins at 4:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeRJtMxqus

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.[/size]
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Hey Jossy, what do you think about your friend now?
Do you think he is a liar? Or do you still believe him?
Whose side are you on?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2009, 05:44:39 PM »

Mr Emilio GEERMAN -Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

Geerman Gerardo
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

RV
same address.

Geerman Gerardo     
Siribana 6     585-XXXX

Webb Lorenzo D     
Shiribana 6     588-XXXX

Webb Marilyn E     
Shiribana 6 A     582-XXXX ..............  ????

There were 4 computers used by the nic capslockwizard.

Lifesong ... I agree.  What are the chances?

Gerard equates Gerardo?

Janet

++++++

Searching For Natalee: AMW Producer's Diary Day 3
A Creepy Thursday In Aruba
11/6/2005

This is the third in a series of journal entries AMW correspondent Rick Segall wrote as he searched in Aruba with Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father, and the EquuSearch team.

There is nothing neat and tidy about the Natalee Holloway investigation. Sometimes you just go down the path and see where it leads you. And sometimes it's just darned creepy.

That's what happened on a Thursday morning last week in Aruba. Tim Miller, the director of EquuSearch, was planning to do a low-altitude helicopter search. But he got sidetracked by an island local with "crucial evidence" concerning Natalee's disappearance. The man (I'll call him "Gerard") said he didn't know who to trust with the evidence -- he wanted Tim to see it first.

So Gerard led Tim to a heavy black trash bag tied with a rope. He refused to tell Tim what was in the bag. "Not here," said Gerard. "We have to go somewhere more private." Gerard insisted on lifting the heavy bag himself and placed it in the truck of Tim's rental car. On the drive, Gerard started talking in mysterious riddles and innuendo -- likely the result of drugs he admitted to taking.

Evidence?
Tim pulled up to my hotel and said I could get in the car with my little home video camera -- not the big, professional TV camera. Joining this excursion was not about getting a scoop for AMW (in fact, the compelling cloak-and-dagger tale never aired on the show). Tim and I agreed that my presence was important for "evidentiary value" -- to record the episode in case there actually was anything important in that trash bag.

We drove around for a little longer as Gerard told me about the "powerful draw" of young girls like Natalee and informed me that many people on the island make it their business to know when the "beautiful young girls from the States" are scheduled to come to Aruba. This guy was 100% creepy. He insinuated he knew lots of important information. But when pressed, Gerard provided us with nothing but blank stares and silly riddles.

Finally, we pulled down a long road completely hidden from any people or passing cars. Gerard informed us that this spot met with his satisfaction. We could now see what was in the trash bag. As I got out of the car, my heart was pounding 100 beats a minute. Whispering, I suggested to Tim that we use my cell phone to let someone know where we were located. I wasn't convinced that this half-drugged "informant" was completely safe. Tim was more comfortable with Gerard than I was. I think he also worried that a phone call would spook our paranoid tipster. So Tim gave me a little wink, indicating that a phone call wasn't necessary.

Revelations
The bag and the prospect of what was inside terrified me -- mostly because Gerard wouldn't verbalize it. Was it Natalee's clothing? The bag was too heavy for just clothing. Was it parts of a body? Surely they wouldn't be in a flimsy trash bag.

Tim untied the cord and cautiously opened the bag. His eyes saw inside before my camera could focus on the dark contents. But in a split second, the expression on his face turned from apprehension to skepticism. Tim reached inside the bag and pulled out a long, sandy rope. After a few seconds of silence, Tim turned to Gerard with raised eyebrows, as if to ask the question "What's this?"

Gerard stated that he was sure the rope had something to do with Natalee's disappearance. But after fifteen minutes of questioning by Tim and me, Gerard could not tell us when he found the rope, where he found the rope, or why he thought it could have anything to do with Natalee's disappearance. No credibility. Just the ramblings of a paranoid person on drugs. Gerard, a grown man, began mumbling that his father was looking for him and he'd have to get back to town. We dropped Gerard off after giving him a lecture about the desperate need for Natalee's family to have some closure. After Gerard walked away, Tim pounded the steering wheel and screamed "A whole wasted morning!" I knew he was right, but I also knew we had no choice.  It could have been some evidence to break the case wide open. Instead, we had taken a road that led us nowhere.

That's the way I feel every day now on the Natalee Holloway case. With so little communication and cooperation coming from the Aruban Police, Natalee's family and those trying to help them solve the case are forced to wander down whatever road presents itself.

http://www2.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=863

Credit: Edward/Lifesong

Probably paid (by ATA/AHATA) to keep them away from a more crucial and relevant scene...

You 5 people go out and try to distract them. Whoever succeeds will be paid..
We have some cover-up work to do today. The family must be kept away....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

Hey, Lifesong.....Richard Lacle has properties in Aruba.  There is a front page article I found that had to do with him, concessions at the airport...that Warrior group and the AAA....& he served time with some others for defrauding an airline/airport in Trinidad & Tobago.   

This computer was acting up tonight....I wasn't able to save the stuff, but wanted to help. 

Probably has a relative named...

Tickle-me Tito !!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »

Klaas,

Do you know if Red is going to post a front page article on the upcoming movie?

I hope that he will.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

Does anyone have copy of this yet? I don't think what they are quoting is accurate, that Dave didn't know of the movie until it was "wrapped"?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2009, 05:53:43 PM »

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I am waiting.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2009, 05:57:49 PM »

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I am waiting.

Janet

Done!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2009, 05:59:37 PM »

Does anyone have copy of this yet? I don't think what they are quoting is accurate, that Dave didn't know of the movie until it was "wrapped"?

How do you think I posted it?  I have a copy and scanned it, lol 

By the way, they aren't quoting Dave in the article but they are quoting a "friend".   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2009, 06:04:58 PM »

oh golly Klaas  I just thought you made a screen capture of the online edition 

I should have realized speedy you zips to the grocery store in an instant, so of course you have a copy 

Glad to hear it's a "friend" quote, they must have an agenda you think? 

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »

oh golly Klaas  I just thought you made a screen capture of the online edition 

I should have realized speedy you zips to the grocery store in an instant, so of course you have a copy 

Glad to hear it's a "friend" quote, they must have an agenda you think? 

The last "friend" I know of that complained about this show was Hotshot.  I'm not saying she is the "friend", just saying I remember her post about it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »

Bombs Away..............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.