April 18, 2024, 05:50:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234612 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

Bombs Away..............

Where'd everybody go???I get a new bombing partner and everybody runs for cover...........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: April 17, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »

Bombs Away.............. ::Monkey Dance::

Where'd everybody go???I get a new bombing partner and everybody runs for cover...........
I'm here -- I've my "Meteor helmet" on! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »

Per Janet's suggestion, I created a new TIMELINE DISCUSSION thread and set it as a sticky:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4879.0

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I am waiting.

Janet

Done!

Klaas ... I was not waiting for you to delete the thread I created ... I was waiting for some company on the thread that you created.

Thank you for deleting that thread.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2009, 08:25:00 PM »

Bombs Away.............. ::Monkey Dance::

I'm here -- I've my "Meteor helmet" on! 

Wreck and the Meteor Helmet..That would be a sight!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »

From Good Day L.A.:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »

Thanks for the video Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

Thank you Klaas.

I am so looking forward to Sunday when I can view Beth's production.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:00 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »

Thank you Klaas.

I am so looking forward to Sunday when I can view Beth's production.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:00 PM

Good Night Janet!   

I'm looking forward to Sunday too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2009, 12:23:11 AM »

Klaas ... thank you for fixing my avatar.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2009, 12:24:15 AM »

Good Night Janet!   

I'm looking forward to Sunday too!   

Good Night texasmom.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 18, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2009, 03:36:06 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55351.php

Water-screw tanker sent after 67 years on land

Google translation:

17 Apr, 2009, 16:08 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Water-screw of the oil tanker Esso Oranjestad already 67 years at the bottom of the sea in the Colony is, tomorrow will be brought ashore.

SAN NICOLAS - The Water-screw propeller of the tanker Esso Oranjestad (from refinery Lago Oil & Transport Company) on 67 years at 69 meters depth at the bottom of the sea at Colony was, on Saturday at eleven o'clock in the morning brought ashore.

This is history written by a group of experienced divers who have voluntarily paid in this salvage project. The tanker was during the Second World War by the German U-156 under very led by captain Werner Hartenstein torpedoed and sunk. It was the first tanker that sank in the entire western hemisphere after the outbreak of the war. Of the 25 crew members were then 15 to life.

Water-screw is the beginning of this week of the seabed in the Colony and met with air cushions, to Savaneta move. There is now at 12 meters depth on a reef to wait for tomorrow closer to shore to be brought by the divers team. This team consists of Percy Sweetman, Paul Martijn, Toine van der Klooster, Rigo Hoen Kamp, Dick de Bruin and Andre Loonstra. With a special crane, the Water-screw then lifted and landed. This takes place at Canon, between pirates Club and Brisas del Mar Restaurant. The divers would like the Water-screw a place at Rodger's Beach in the Colony, near the place where everything is almost 70 years ago.

War Monument

Diver Sweetman encountered by chance during one of his many diving trips to the tanker Esso Oranjestad. By the second dive he took De Bruin and van der Klooster and three to the point that the Water-screw was broken off of its axis. They were seeing how they could get ashore Water-screw. Their main goal is that the screw is a memorial. This is to remind everyone of the consequences of the Second World War and especially to the deceased to the crew of the tanker Esso Oranjestad. Also according to the divers can become a tourist attraction.

Tomorrow, in any case, everyone welcome to the disposal of the Water-screw to watch.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2009, 03:51:24 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55349.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Less passengers not only to recession '
17 Apr, 2009, 16:02 (GMT -04:00)

Airport director Peter Steinmetz yesterday during the presentation of the financial report for the past year.

ORANGE CITY - The economic downturn, according to airport director Peter Steinmetz is not the main reason for the declining number of passengers of the last eight months. It was rather to "individual factors" and not the credit crisis, says Steinmetz.

This is a reduction of 5 to 8 percent of passengers over the last five months of last year and 11.5 percent in the first quarter of 2009 compared to the same quarter in 2008.
A major cause for this decline is, according to airport director, that 2008 was a leap year. "This means that one day this year was less and therefore 1.1 percent fewer passengers came to the island. There was also in 2008 there from Easter in March and in April this year. This caused a decline of 0.8 percent. "

Furthermore, the ban on Venezuelan charters a significant role. This caused a negative impact of 2.7 percent. In total, the number of Venezuelan passengers in the first quarter by as much as 24.9 percent versus the same quarter last year. Steinmetz: "This is a clear example that the downturn has to do with the prohibition to travel and the dollar inwisselproblematiek."

The number of passengers flying to or from Aruba on a cruise travel decreased by 3.9 percent.

The remainder of the passengers decline (3 percent), according to airport director sometimes may result from the economic recession. "The global downturn for us not that we in the double digit negative are red."

Flight Fee

Yesterday was also known that in the record year 2008 the Dutch flying tax 'no appreciable effect' has had on the number of passengers. Recently, the MEP group to ask the Government to reduce the impact of these Dutch taxes on air travel between Aruba and the Netherlands to investigate. The fee is also flying in a few months abolished.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2009, 06:05:28 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2009, 09:30:52 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! I know the movie comes out tomorrow and it has been quiet since Easter -- but let's not slack off on the progress we have made about the cage, pond search, etc.!! Carry on!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 18, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8438/5/

one acto terrorist wanted owing to comete on edificio of parke nacional arikok

friday, 17 april 2009 - 23:17

thing owing to sosode diabierna night have to of atencion urgente y extra seguridad at the parke nacional arikok. some person owing to come cu intencion for burn the edificio new in the parke cu will ricibi the bishitantenan. click read more for more info... the seguridad of the lugar y also bisiñanan cu have they cas work in parke owing to beat alarma y till even owing to bay behind esnan cu was have cara tapa cu intencion of light the edificio at candela cendiendo some molotov. lighter y three molotov owing to stay behind y one of cuatro owing to break. esnan cu owing to come comete the acto here owing to descend at water cu one pickup color wine. they owing to huy via one entrance various cu is close cu cadena. owing to happen on baranca y kill for can owing to succeed huy. police owing to confisca all the molotovnan. booshi curiel director of the parke owing to splica cu they owing to end of inverti because; 18 miyon in the parke. now cu thing owing to sosode have to reforza the seguridad. problem they not have cu none person y kizas the unique problem cu have is strobamento of cualkier pasamento of drugs at the costanan cu is cay in area of parke nacional arikok. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! I know the movie comes out tomorrow and it has been quiet since Easter -- but let's not slack off on the progress we have made about the cage, pond search, etc.!! Carry on!! 

I agree wreck!   

Keep up the good work Monkeys!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: April 18, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good Morney texasmom.

Our little laughing girl is up and rejoicing in this day that the Lord as made.

Janet

++++++

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.