April 26, 2024, 07:44:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 235064 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good Morney texasmom.

Our little laughing girl is up and rejoicing in this day that the Lord as made.

Janet

++++++

Thank you Janet, we've had pouring rain and thunderstorms all night...that cheerful little face brightened my day.  I won't complain about the rain, just hope it all moves through before the movie tomorrow night...sometimes it interferes with the reception of my directv.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »

Did Blue Moon figure out a way to see the movie?  I hope so!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2009, 12:17:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good Morney texasmom.

Janet

++++++

Thank you Janet, we've had pouring rain and thunderstorms all night...that cheerful little face brightened my day.  I won't complain about the rain, just hope it all moves through before the movie tomorrow night...sometimes it interferes with the reception of my directv.

texasmom

In our area pouring rain and thunderstorms often implies clear skies and sunshine will follow.

Easter Sunday was pouring with rain but the next three days were beautiful.

I bet Aruba is bracing itself for another backlash against the Island's touristism follow Beth Holloway's production.

My daughter and grandkids met another mom and kids last night at the IMAX in our area and ... ended at spending the night at youngest son and DIL's home.  Hubby and I are headed over there for breakfast right now.  There was a method in their madness when we received the invitation first thing this morning.  Papa makes the best pancakes.

Janet
9:10 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2009, 12:30:34 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good Morney texasmom.

Janet

++++++

texasmom

In our area pouring rain and thunderstorms often implies clear skies and sunshine will follow.

Easter Sunday was pouring with rain but the next three days were beautiful.

I bet Aruba is bracing itself for another backlash against the Island's touristism follow Beth Holloway's production.

My daughter and grandkids met another mom and kids last night at the IMAX in our area and ... ended at spending the night at youngest son and DIL's home.  Hubby and I are headed over there for breakfast right now.  There was a method in their madness when we received the invitation first thing this morning.  Papa makes the best pancakes.

Janet
9:10 AM

Have a great time Janet....mmmmm pancakes.....sounds really good! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »

No, TM I haven't yet.  I have been sick (high bp, thyroid problems) and it is all I can do to just go to work.  Tests were scheduled for Monday but I got mad and canceled my appointment.  So just been lying around trying to feel better.

Our cable only carries that network on digital cable and to switch over would take several weeks.  So I will rely on my trusty monkeys to inform me and hopefully it will show up on regular channels someday.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »

No, TM I haven't yet.  I have been sick (high bp, thyroid problems) and it is all I can do to just go to work.  Tests were scheduled for Monday but I got mad and canceled my appointment.  So just been lying around trying to feel better.

Our cable only carries that network on digital cable and to switch over would take several weeks.  So I will rely on my trusty monkeys to inform me and hopefully it will show up on regular channels someday.

I'm so sorry you can't see the movie, and you're sick Blue Moon! 

I've just said a prayer for you my Monkey friend!  I hope you're better soon!   

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »

Am I on the right thread?  Am I in the right place?  Is this Natalee or Obama?  Is this today, or am I on the wrong day also? 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2009, 03:21:14 PM »

Natalee Holloway Case to Become Made-for-TV Movie
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434541,00.html

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"BIRMINGHAM, Ala. —  A women's cable channel has started preproduction on a television movie about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba..."

I'm posting this to further dispute the account in the National Enquirer.  This is an AP story picked up by FoxNews. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2009, 03:21:52 PM »

Am I on the right thread?  Am I in the right place?  Is this Natalee or Obama?  Is this today, or am I on the wrong day also? 

Sorry Tylergal!  Yes you're in the right place.  I posted the Obama/Chavez articles from the conference in Trinidad because I thought they might be found interesting to some here.

I certainly didn't intend to offend anyone, my apologies to all.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »

Sorry Tylergal!  Yes you're in the right place.  I posted the Obama/Chavez articles from the conference in Trinidad because I thought they might be found interesting to some here.

I was interested!  Thanks for posting them, Texasmom!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »

I was interested!  Thanks for posting them, Texasmom!!

Thought you might be!   

You're welcome!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2009, 04:06:24 PM »

I made the connection Texasmom.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping Monkeys informed about the current happenings in Aruba and surrounding areas.

Hugs

O/T

Chavez refers to Bush as the devil while speaking in front to the United Nations but ... want to be Obama's friend.  Does this mean that Chavez has had a change of heart and freedom will reign in Venezuela or ... does it imply that he hopes Obama will be more receptive to his political leanings?

A discussion for the Political thread.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55397.php

Google translation:

Aruban OM reported it to the Netherlands on corruption

18 Apr, 2009, 15:50 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

A letter from the former acting PG Nico Jörg (photo) shows that this is indeed the Dutch government reported on Aruban corruption.

ORANGE CITY - Contrary to what State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) the Second Court has held, the Netherlands or indeed by the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM) directly informed of a number of bureaucratic and administrative corruption cases. That is even at the highest level achieved, as evidenced by a letter from the then Attorney-General ******* (PG) Nico Jörg to the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin. It also shows that underemployment in the country Recherche ¬ several corruption investigations could not be carried out.

Bijleveld has recently assured the Dutch parliament that the Dutch-Antillean or Aruban Attorney General reports to the Kingdom Government, the Dutch Minister of Justice or to me. " This is evident from the written answers provided by the Secretary of State this week said fixed Kamercommissie for Dutch Antillean and Aruban Affairs (Naaz) following the letter of the rule lady on the state of governance on the islands. Netherlands would now consider whether an investigation into corruption on the islands by the non-governmental organization Transparency International can be done.

The State requires that they represented the Netherlands on a regular basis should be kept on corruption, integrity of management and operation of the law enforcement chain. "The picture that emerges from the reports show is worrying, as I stated in my letter on February 23 have spoken."

Last leaked an example of such reporting by Dutch officials after it mistakenly was sent to colleagues on Aruba.

Trafficking

The letter of May 22, 2008 Jörg Hirsch Ballin to show that the PG acting give further substantiation of the corruption investigations that he had been in an earlier letter of April 26 had raised. The request for support came from Minister Hirsch Ballin, as evident from the letter, transmitted by the Dutch Representation in Aruba. This Jörg writes: "This I comply. Normally I would say please. Tournure This is inappropriate given the content of what I have to share. "

Then he describes nine cases in which he distinguishes between small corruption (of individual civil servants), high-level corruption (in terms of size or number of subjects) and corruption at the highest level. These cases are publicly known because for a number of convictions has occurred.

Number of corruption investigations were not carried out by under -

For instance, a million fraud at the Land Laboratory where the suspects were recently convicted. Moreover, significantly lower penalties than the TO had demanded. The judge in ruling indirectly accused the minister responsible for negligence which the fraud could take place ten years.

The corruption scandal Desaroyo Fondo San Nicolas Nobo by Jörg said. The case, as he describes, has put blood AVP angry with the result that the OM was continuously under fire. "The permanent hetze of the AVP and the Diario against OM can be primary or secondary effects that the OM in the future think twice before considering the (former) politicians to tackle."

The Acting PG cites further Namdar-case and the declaration by political party RED at current Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison breeze, and Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. They were contrary to the procurement of a public procurement have been seen in the port project worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Striking

The most striking of the letter, however, on the last page. As Jörg writes that under the Land Recherche several corruption investigations could not be met. As staff of our Guarda Costa and Dimas are dealing with smuggling. "This close to me repeatedly held suspicions that the Venezuelan pilots Guarda nos Costa helicopter doubles play," said Jörg. He is in this connection also 'questionable' that Aruba has its own walradar in the air to keep after the Coast Guard for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba recently a radar in use increased. This is because it is' counter-strategies can facilitate if indeed by officials smuggled people. It aims to Aruba this radar, it is a thorn in the eye of the Netherlands. The government recently promised to review the case, especially after the responsible Minister of Justice Rudy Croes strongly opposed the abolition of its own walradar sides.

The Agricultural Research has a lack of manpower is not the tip that employees can investigate immigration organization IASA permits distort. This applies also for the tip that Coast Guard personnel at night guilty of what the best daytime driving: spear fishing.

Embezzlement

It also eclipses mentioned at the expense of the Canadian government have not been searched. It is a misappropriation of an ancillary administration office, a declaration against an official post in respect of letters and a tax official payroll funds, writes the then PG.

To work at the Country Recherche reduce Jörg is already some time ago decided to make small "police wrongdoing" but not by Country Search by Internal Affairs Bureau of the police to investigate. These include harassment, threats and improper firearm use.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

Would a mod please delete my post #214, I wasn't quite finished with that post and have resubmitted it.

TIA   

DONE
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:17:00 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »

Would a mod please delete my post #214, I wasn't quite finished with that post and have resubmitted it.

TIA   

Who in the heck do you think you are ... Tamikosmom.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2009, 04:14:55 PM »

TIA   

Janet

A friend of Tamikosmom?  Doesn't that friendship come with mod request priviledges?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »

TIA   

Janet

A friend of Tamikosmom?  Doesn't that friendship come with mod request privileges?

spelling correction 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

TIA   

Janet

A friend of Tamikosmom?  Doesn't that friendship come with mod request priviledges?

You think quick my friend.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »

TIA   

Janet

You think quick my friend.

Janet

((((hugs))))

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »

Klaasend - Caitlin moving to Thailand

Klaasend - did you see that Caitlin says she is moving to Thailand next month.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.