March 28, 2024, 06:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233563 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2009, 04:37:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55396.php

Google translation:

Annual tourism conference Monday started

18 Apr, 2009, 15:48 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Oranjestad - Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) and Aruba Hotel And Tourism Association (Ahata) preparing for the Annual Tourism Conference 2009. The event begins Monday and lasts up to April 23.

The purpose of this conference is to understand how Aruba is working on the U.S. market. In addition, developments in the travel market will be discussed, to see where there is a gap in the market is to continue Aruba in America to promote. During this conference are also several tour operators in North America, including Lipco, Expedia and Travel Passion, their company image. Important because operators are responsible for 80 percent of the sale of Aruba in America, according to organizers and Ahata ATA.

Moreover, they also know how they Aruba sales in North America and what the results of recent months.

There are also representatives of three airlines present JetBlue, Continental and United Airlines. Ranging talk at the conference on the results related to Aruba. Daniel Levine will be the keynote speaker during the conference. He is known in the United States for its vast knowledge of marketing and global cultural trends. The title of the speech that he hold the conference is Discovering the fountain of truth. During this speech he will deal with various topics related to the economic downturn and remain strong in the shoes of companies such as Travel Marketing.

From Monday, the participants all together for presentations. On April 22 is the official opening of the ATCA in 2009. The participants will in any case, the Minister of Tourism and Transport Edison breeze, ATA Director Myrna Jansen, Ahata director Rob Smith and director Peter Steinmetz Airport Reina Beatrix.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »

Klaasend - Caitlin moving to Thailand

Klaasend - did you see that Caitlin says she is moving to Thailand next month.

Nope, didn't see that.  LOL

What a fool if she's still seeing Joran.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2009, 04:44:56 PM »

Klaasend - Caitlin moving to Thailand

Klaasend - did you see that Caitlin says she is moving to Thailand next month.

quote author=klaasend link=topic=4854.msg771675#msg771675 date=1239933061]
Here are some photos of Joran and a girlfriend of his in Thailand.  Likely from the end of 2008 but I don't really know and don't really care.  I love a challenge when I have the time for it.   

Note Caitlin is from Monterey, Calif:

[/quote]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

Hi Janet, I cannot find the show in my listings, any idea for Central zone???  TIA.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 18, 2009, 05:00:49 PM »

Janet - I assumed those photos were taken while she was studying in Thailand.  I know she returned to the USA for a while.  I thought Sleuth was saying she was moving back to Thailand. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 18, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »

Hi Janet, I cannot find the show in my listings, any idea for Central zone???  TIA.

A1 ... maybe Klaas could assist you.

I know that we do not get Lifetime in our selection of channels in BC but on the just on the other side of the the border in Washington ... my youngest son's inlaw receive that channel.

Hubby and I are spending the day tomorrow with DIL's father and mother ... from morning to night.  We are attending their church in the morning and ... then following a bite of lunch we are going for a drive to view the magnificent daffodil and tulip fields of South/West  Washington.  Then dinner and Beth's production is where it is at.  Son and DIL will join us for the movie.  Hey A1 ... I cannot even tell you what time the movie begins in Washington (PT).  Others have taken charge of the day's activities and time table.

Maybe a family member or friend who receives the Lifetime channel could record it for you.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

Edit

South/West Washington s/b North/West Washington.

Janet

_____

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2009, 05:05:38 PM »

A1 ... maybe Klaas could assist you.

I know that we do not get Lifetime in our selection of channels in BC but on the just on the other side of the the border in Washington ... my youngest son's inlaw receive that channel.

Hubby and I are spending the day tomorrow with DIL's father and mother ... from morning to night.  We are attending their church in the morning and ... then following a bite of lunch we are going for a drive to view the magnificent daffodil and tulip fields of South/West  Washington.  Then dinner and Beth's production is where it is at.  Son and DIL will join us for the movie.  Hey A1 ... I cannot even tell you what time the movie begins in Washington (PT).  Others have taken charge of the day's activities and time table.

Maybe a family member or friend who receives the Lifetime channel could record it for you.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0

Ok, Thank you so much.  That sounds like a wonderful afternoon you have planned.  Hugs!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »

Janet - I assumed those photos were taken while she was studying in Thailand.  I know she returned to the USA for a while.  I thought Sleuth was saying she was moving back to Thailand. 

Yes, Klaasend is correct.

The previous photos indicated she planned a career in Thailand, but just last week she posted indicating she plans to move there in May.  Let me capture the post - it may have been on a protected site.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »

That is my assumption too.

I just reposted your pictures.

Klaas ... do these young ladies know WHO Joran van der Sloot is?

Janet

_____

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »

Here is the info and link - not protected.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2009, 05:14:30 PM »

Re-reading her post, it might not be exactly May, but soon.  May 26 might just be the date she wants to get together with the gang.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »

Thanks Sleuth!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2009, 05:33:09 PM »

Here is the info and link - not protected.

Thanks Sleuth!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

YW, TM and Klaasend. 

Congratulations on the 50,000 mark, Klaasend.  Incredible dedication.

Can't wait for the Lifetime movie tomorrow.  I would love to see Beth twitter during it...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2009, 05:43:13 PM »

YW, TM and Klaasend. 

Can't wait for the Lifetime movie tomorrow.  I would love to see Beth twitter during it...

Somehow I don't see Beth twittering but I could be wrong, LOL   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »

YW, TM and Klaasend. 

Somehow I don't see Beth twittering but I could be wrong, LOL   

whewww...relieved since I don't twitter (yet... ) either.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »

Lifesong/Lovesong/Lifeline

I could not access the SM site for about 10/15 minutes.  Please come to the timeline thread.

Janet

_____

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2009, 06:14:13 PM »

goodevening monkeys

hey klassend

this has probaly benn talked to death to if so sorry i brought it up
again

i seem o do that alot

does any one know the name of the bar tender that served
joran and Natalee hat last drink

secondly do we know if HE was ever questioned

i ask this because i think a seventeen year old would be ten times more
afraid of a drug dealer....especially if his dads a judge......also
once the sh?t starts to fall....so does the drug dealer ...especially if Natalee died
from them

could this be the person joran notified that night......to come and help
lean things up?????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »

I came across this article in Diario...do you think it could be a reference to the Foxy Lady Club's Grand Opening?  ...and maybe the ads?

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news5.html

Papiamentu translation:

police is give conseho hour they ask permission importacion foreigner for clubnan of sex *situacion new aruba is exigi departamento special *parehanan is diverti in cantidad of lugar of placer

oranjestad (aan)— some of they're inscribi oficialmente because; such. police is give conseho. is deal here of business of prostitucion y recreo sexual at cual even parehanan is dedica they self. esnan cu genuinely wanted desaparece for of view is lever barconan cu is using the word romantico oficialmente.

informantenan owing to show daily paper cu autoridad have atencion for thing is happen. have gruponan of amigo cu is dicidi for form clubnan priva of sex also y they have to of cierto permission. thing have atencion particular of autoridad is entrance of muhernan y hombernan foreigner cu do not tourist, but is come work without permission because; prostituta for organizacionnan inscribi or scondi. aruba can is sink y while the is sink, necesidad is place cu more person is entrega they self at the business here cu have to of much personal.

is deal of negoshinan of servicio completo for man, muher or even pareha, cu wanted variacion sexual. 24 hora they're at servicio y if is necesario he, muher cu have to bay give asistencia social sexual, have chofer for hibe at the adres indica.

supuestamente is one servicio cu is brinda at turistanan, cu achieve they self apuro sexual, but informantenan is tell cu for person local also past owing to become one atraccion cu is produci much coin.

is haci usage of hobennan cu have to of coin because; chofer for take away y busca prostitutanan, cu is importa also for of exterior, as now will is bau investigacion oficial. one que another have enough day atencion of autoridad, cu in the casonan of delitonan contra moral is reparti among several instancia.

as daily paper owing to arrive of relata, more y more prostibulo y clubnan of sex is open in barionan, scondi for eye of autoridad, cu have to of asistencia of publico for can atende cu practicanan prohibi. the mature cu much person is take away informacion corant, but have fright of atende cu the instancianan oficial self, according informantenan is haci necesario for come one centro caminda person is stay anonimo hour they denuncia thing is happen in barionan.

fuentenan medico owing to tell daily paper all the time cu the situation is representa one danger for aruba. the prostitutanan ilegal cu is importa, can trece malezanan cu person casa is take away cas y is plama at aruba.

one apelacion owing to bay at all ciudadano for help autoridad for place sharp end behind negoshinan secreto of prostitucion y drugs y for avisa kinder- provided that zedenpolitie, caminda can give all informacion without menciona name.

one apelacion is haci at parents for as good contacto cu they yiunan, vigila they amigonan y they movecionnan for evita surprise bleak. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.