April 18, 2024, 04:37:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234605 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »

Another article in the same issue of Diario:

Aruba, Diahuebs 16 April 2009

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news6.html

Papiamentu translation:

more in demanda cu esnan of more edad abuse sexual of child owing to become business! *mayornan is abusa of children y sell they *clubnan of sex is become business atractivo at aruba

oranjestad (aan) — in forest, casnan bao construccion, casnan of cita scondi y even clubnan sexual cu is crece in cantidad at aruba, the business of prostitucion is florece. in name of turism, one cantidad of servicio of prostitucion owing to become good business for person local.

the drama more big is, cu hobennan drogadicto is in servicio of doñonan of the business cu have to transporta the prostitutanan, of cual the edad is follow descend. aruba at the momentonan here have one business creciente of prostitucion of child, cu is in demanda more big cu hobennan y adultonan while have organizacionnan special for her thing they're calling “catibonan sexual”.

as daily paper owing to anuncia some week happen, the is realiza one investigacion at organizacionnan scondi cu is florece at aruba, caminda hubentud is die. while de bez provided that cuando is as accionnan for adverti hobennen contra aids, still not have accion dirigi for uno of the negoshinan more rechaza rond world, cu is abuse sexual of child, cu is using because; prostituta.

hour talk of child, as the team of daily paper owing to descubri, is talk of children bau 12 or 13 year, cu as for rebeldia, they asosacion at organizacionnan secreto or bendi door of they own parents, have to serve because; obheto of placer for as man or muher, cu is pay for abusa of the children here. if abuse sexual of child is uno of the crimennan more repudia, at aruba the is florece, according informantenan owing to give of conoce.

have young, of 13 for 15 year, cu after of school is dicidi of bay cu man, muher or homo sexual, for they achieve coin for cumpra carchi of telephone. in mondinan, edificionan bandona, apartmentnan cu gruponan of amigonan is haci usage of dje for orgianan, they're ofrece they self for haci sex.

more atractivo for esnan cu is in the world here, owing to become children more young, cu they're using for haci sex. informantenan is show cu have of the children here, cu first cu they parents self introduci they at the business of prostitucion, is haci usage sexual of they. have mother cu is abusa of they yiunan, same cu tatanan also is haci. after they're place they at disposicion of others cu is achieve placer in haci sex cu child, cu not can defende they self.

according informacion have casonan conoci at instancianan oficial, cu not can activa because hour have to entrega denuncia oficial, is wing behind. mamanan cu have lover, y according informacion the are of man or muher casa cu is dicidi of have one lover is creciendo, is permiti lover abusa of they yiunan also y if the caso have to bandona the circulo of secrecia, the parents self is evita for complaint haci possible for come one investigacion.

hobennan in district, cu is form part of gangnan cu is dedica they self at drugs y violencia, is serve because; watchman or because; chofer for prostitucion, cu do not limita his self at the clase more abau but is practica in clasenan high also, according informantenan cu owing to talk of one decadencia cu never aruba can owing to wait for.

tristo is, cu for her children future owing to die y without defence they have to permiti abuse fisico also if they rebeldea contra they abuse sexual.

cu caida economico, the territory for actividad sexual produci coin owing to become more big y apparently coin is more important for parents cu the felicidad y bienestar of they yiunan, cu is become catibo of placer in the world creciente of prostitucion at aruba. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »

Next item in the "Have you seen category/do you remember"

Video of Patrick van der Eem being denied entrance to the US....

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/414651/a3515e10/patrick_moet_huilie.html

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2009, 06:46:21 PM »

goodevening monkeys

hey klassend

this has probaly benn talked to death to if so sorry i brought it up
again

i seem o do that alot

does any one know the name of the bar tender that served
joran and Natalee hat last drink

secondly do we know if HE was ever questioned

i ask this because i think a seventeen year old would be ten times more
afraid of a drug dealer....especially if his dads a judge......also
once the sh?t starts to fall....so does the drug dealer ...especially if Natalee died
from them

could this be the person joran notified that night......to come and help
lean things up?????

It is said Lorenzo is a major drug dealer on Aruba.  It is also said that he is Joran's half brother.  I don't think they would worry about getting caught with drugs when the family has so many connections.

Photo taken or uploaded to myspace in April 2005 - I believe Clive is the Dutch guy in the middle without the shirt:

More on Clive:

Why did Clive leave?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »

Klaas .. another Joran/Casey comparison.

The Anthonys the van der sloots shielding their children from taking person responsibility for their actions reflect each other and ... their respective children selfish world view reflect each other.

Janet

++++++

Transcript: Dave Holloway Reacts to Joran van der Sloot Interview
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Well, if you look at everything he said, it's always he's the victim, rather than, you know, Natalee. And it just goes on and on and on that he tries to minimize, you know, the victim and make himself look as if he's the victim.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186309,00.html

Casey Anthony claims she is a victim from jail
Last Update: 1/16 4:41 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) --  Casey Anthony says she is just as much a victim as anybody else in the case during the recorded visit with her parents at the Orange County Jail in Orlando. Copies of the visit were released this week.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/caylee_anthony/story/Casey-Anthony-claims-she-is-a-victim-from-jail/iZ62_o6WHUaPSfFhq1iMNQ.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2009, 06:52:25 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news4.html

Papiamentu translation:

much promocion at merca y on internet for this... diadomingo now have pelicula of natalee

oranjestad (aan): much person is cla y prepara for see the pelicula of natalee holloway! one pelicula “made-for-tv” is enfoca on the teenager of alabama, that owing to desaparece at end of half 2005 while the is bishitando aruba together cu his class.

the premiere of the pelicula here will is diadomingo now, 19 of april 2009, for 8’or of night at lifetime movie network, esta lmn at canal 27 of cable of aruba.

the pelicula is enfoca on the mother of natalee, esta beth holloway, y the buskeda for his child muher perdi, y for “berdad y husticia”, according the productornan.

the is basa on the book “loving natalee; owing to mother’s testament or hope and faith” of beth holloway self.

tracy pollan is the actriz in dje, y is conoci for his rol because; the chick of michael j. fox in the serie “family ties” in pasado. the is play the rol of beth holloway.

natalee holloway never more owing to worde achieve, y none person owing to worde acusa formalmente cu his desaparicion, although here owing to detene joran van der sloot, because; also two young of suriname at various ocasion. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

Next item in the "Have you seen category/do you remember"

Video of Patrick van der Eem being denied entrance to the US....

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/414651/a3515e10/patrick_moet_huilie.html

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »

anotherone leaves paradise
only this one doesnt want to be followed
?????????
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2009, 07:00:56 PM »

For ohcanada:

RIJN or GIJN, Lorenzo van   – alleged to be PvdS’s illegitimate son.  Father said to have owned a car dealership before he committed suicide.  Lorenzo is reportedly a reclusive drug dealer, but it is also rumored that he derives his money from his Mother, Astrid.  Lorenzo is allegedly the main source of ecstacy on the island and is nicknamed Xtacy. He resides in Saveneta in a heavily guarded compound complete with concertina wire.  Interviewed by ALE on  6-28-05.

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

was clive ever questioned in any way
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »

anotherone leaves paradise
only this one doesnt want to be followed
?????????

FWIW - the family investigators and the FBI were all made aware of Clive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »

was clive ever questioned in any way

My guess is no. 
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »

hey san
that lorenzo is a spooooky looking dude
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 18, 2009, 07:14:28 PM »

hey san
that lorenzo is a spooooky looking dude

Yes he is.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »

that always cracks me up  Spitting image 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: April 18, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/politiek/car20090418_corruptieonderzoek

PVV: corruption investigation first step Caribbean editors

18-04-2009

The Netherlands wants to do research into possible corruption in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. There are ongoing discussions with the international anti-corruption organization Transparency International. State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld said in response to questions from the Kamercommissie Dutch-Antillean and Aruban Affairs.

-PVV MP Hero Brinkman, which advocates for some time against the alleged corrupt practices on the islands, is happy with the announced research: "This is a first step." Brinkman is now wondering what the government will do if the investigation shows that there is indeed widespread corruption in the Antilles and Aruba.

In anticipation of the possible outcome of the investigation calls the State House to use the security function in the Statute (Article 43). "We finally have the power to take over the islands." Indeed Brinkman Transparency International, but he expects the organization looks to its own reports and surveys on corruption in the Antilles and Aruba.

Royal Navy
Brinkman says about a lot of information available to people on the islands, including employees of the Royal Navy in the Caribbean are posted. "That told me about it. Although anonymous, but they are very useful tips."

The PVV'er is wise Bijleveld of the research is not itself. This avoids them blame the West, that they are only the PVV political wind from the sails to take. "I can imagine that objectivity is very important." What Brinkman does not mean that the CDA Secretary indeed political reasons for the investigation to be announced. "This is an electorally motivated. PVV The growing hard and CDA fell good in the polls. The CDA should be moving."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 18, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »

The pic in Klaas' post reminded me of this.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg613117#msg613117

HT johan555 

One of johan's funniest ever!  Animation is funny, statement is TRUE!  IMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 18, 2009, 08:27:10 PM »

Natalee Holloway Case to Become Made-for-TV Movie
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434541,00.html

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"BIRMINGHAM, Ala. —  A women's cable channel has started preproduction on a television movie about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba..."

I'm posting this to further dispute the account in the National Enquirer.  This is an AP story picked up by FoxNews. 

So this has been public knowledge since October!  Just what I thought.  I wonder if HotShot contacted NE with that scoopy doop as she is the only person I have seen making that claim.

And we know she will do literally anything to attract attention.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 18, 2009, 08:27:28 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04182009/news/worldnews/pirates_seize_belgian_ship__nato_frees_2_165070.htm

Dutch commandos captured seven Somali pirates off the Horn of Africa today -- but because of the clog-loving country's lax maritime laws, the buccaneers were let go, NATO officials said.

(SNIPPED)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: April 18, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »

Am I on the right thread?  Am I in the right place?  Is this Natalee or Obama?  Is this today, or am I on the wrong day also? 

Tylergal,
I just take it to mean that dictators like to hang out together.  At least those two sure seem to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.