March 28, 2024, 11:47:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233573 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 18, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »

Another article in the same issue of Diario:

Aruba, Diahuebs 16 April 2009

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news6.html

Papiamentu translation:

more in demanda cu esnan of more edad abuse sexual of child owing to become business! *mayornan is abusa of children y sell they *clubnan of sex is become business atractivo at aruba

oranjestad (aan) — in forest, casnan bao construccion, casnan of cita scondi y even clubnan sexual cu is crece in cantidad at aruba, the business of prostitucion is florece. in name of turism, one cantidad of servicio of prostitucion owing to become good business for person local.

the drama more big is, cu hobennan drogadicto is in servicio of doñonan of the business cu have to transporta the prostitutanan, of cual the edad is follow descend. aruba at the momentonan here have one business creciente of prostitucion of child, cu is in demanda more big cu hobennan y adultonan while have organizacionnan special for her thing they're calling “catibonan sexual”.

as daily paper owing to anuncia some week happen, the is realiza one investigacion at organizacionnan scondi cu is florece at aruba, caminda hubentud is die. while de bez provided that cuando is as accionnan for adverti hobennen contra aids, still not have accion dirigi for uno of the negoshinan more rechaza rond world, cu is abuse sexual of child, cu is using because; prostituta.

hour talk of child, as the team of daily paper owing to descubri, is talk of children bau 12 or 13 year, cu as for rebeldia, they asosacion at organizacionnan secreto or bendi door of they own parents, have to serve because; obheto of placer for as man or muher, cu is pay for abusa of the children here. if abuse sexual of child is uno of the crimennan more repudia, at aruba the is florece, according informantenan owing to give of conoce.

have young, of 13 for 15 year, cu after of school is dicidi of bay cu man, muher or homo sexual, for they achieve coin for cumpra carchi of telephone. in mondinan, edificionan bandona, apartmentnan cu gruponan of amigonan is haci usage of dje for orgianan, they're ofrece they self for haci sex.

more atractivo for esnan cu is in the world here, owing to become children more young, cu they're using for haci sex. informantenan is show cu have of the children here, cu first cu they parents self introduci they at the business of prostitucion, is haci usage sexual of they. have mother cu is abusa of they yiunan, same cu tatanan also is haci. after they're place they at disposicion of others cu is achieve placer in haci sex cu child, cu not can defende they self.

according informacion have casonan conoci at instancianan oficial, cu not can activa because hour have to entrega denuncia oficial, is wing behind. mamanan cu have lover, y according informacion the are of man or muher casa cu is dicidi of have one lover is creciendo, is permiti lover abusa of they yiunan also y if the caso have to bandona the circulo of secrecia, the parents self is evita for complaint haci possible for come one investigacion.

hobennan in district, cu is form part of gangnan cu is dedica they self at drugs y violencia, is serve because; watchman or because; chofer for prostitucion, cu do not limita his self at the clase more abau but is practica in clasenan high also, according informantenan cu owing to talk of one decadencia cu never aruba can owing to wait for.

tristo is, cu for her children future owing to die y without defence they have to permiti abuse fisico also if they rebeldea contra they abuse sexual.

cu caida economico, the territory for actividad sexual produci coin owing to become more big y apparently coin is more important for parents cu the felicidad y bienestar of they yiunan, cu is become catibo of placer in the world creciente of prostitucion at aruba. come across

I would like a better translation of those two articles TxMom posted and sure hope it is not saying what I think it is saying.

Cageman, if you see this, can you elaborate a little on what this is discussing?  Is it child prostitution in Aruba? 

Either my Papiamentu sucks even worse than I thought or this is some dreadful allegations.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: April 18, 2009, 08:53:44 PM »

if the bartender slipped the drug into
Natalee's drink and handed it directly to
her  and she died from the effects of the drugs
would the not make him the murder???
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: April 18, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »

if the bartender slipped the drug into
Natalee's drink and handed it directly to
her  and she died from the effects of the drugs
would the not make him the murder???

I would think the bartender would be an accomplice to drugging Natalee.  Joran and the Kalpoes are the ones who kidnapped, rapped and killed her.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 18, 2009, 09:01:47 PM »

Am I on the right thread?  Am I in the right place?  Is this Natalee or Obama?  Is this today, or am I on the wrong day also? 

Tylergal,
I just take it to mean that dictators like to hang out together.  At least those two sure seem to.

I only saw one dictator along with the President of the United States of America.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 18, 2009, 09:16:49 PM »

Am I on the right thread?  Am I in the right place?  Is this Natalee or Obama?  Is this today, or am I on the wrong day also? 

Tylergal,
I just take it to mean that dictators like to hang out together.  At least those two sure seem to.

I only saw one dictator along with the President of the United States of America.

For that matter, Huge Rafael Chavez Frias is the duly elected President of Venezuela, too.  Neither he nor his supporters consider him a dictator.

So my bad.  No dictators.  Just presidents.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 18, 2009, 09:23:50 PM »

I hope ALL Monkeys will be able to watch the movie tomorrow night even if it means having to ask a friend to visit or doing whatever it takes.

If not, maybe the producers will allow it to be posted on YouTube but I am probably dreaming in that regard.

Goodnight, All!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 18, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

Nite Anna!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: April 18, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »

Texasmom - I moved your posts regarding Chavez and Obama to a thread by themself.  I'm not sure how or if it pertains to the NH case but left the open thread in case anyone wants to discuss the political aspects there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4888.0
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #268 on: April 18, 2009, 11:05:35 PM »

Texasmom - I moved your posts regarding Chavez and Obama to a thread by themself.  I'm not sure how or if it pertains to the NH case but left the open thread in case anyone wants to discuss the political aspects there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4888.0

Thanks Klaas.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: April 18, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

Another article in the same issue of Diario:

Aruba, Diahuebs 16 April 2009

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news6.html

Papiamentu translation:

more in demanda cu esnan of more edad abuse sexual of child owing to become business! *mayornan is abusa of children y sell they *clubnan of sex is become business atractivo at aruba

oranjestad (aan) — in forest, casnan bao construccion, casnan of cita scondi y even clubnan sexual cu is crece in cantidad at aruba, the business of prostitucion is florece. in name of turism, one cantidad of servicio of prostitucion owing to become good business for person local.

the drama more big is, cu hobennan drogadicto is in servicio of doñonan of the business cu have to transporta the prostitutanan, of cual the edad is follow descend. aruba at the momentonan here have one business creciente of prostitucion of child, cu is in demanda more big cu hobennan y adultonan while have organizacionnan special for her thing they're calling “catibonan sexual”.

as daily paper owing to anuncia some week happen, the is realiza one investigacion at organizacionnan scondi cu is florece at aruba, caminda hubentud is die. while de bez provided that cuando is as accionnan for adverti hobennen contra aids, still not have accion dirigi for uno of the negoshinan more rechaza rond world, cu is abuse sexual of child, cu is using because; prostituta.

hour talk of child, as the team of daily paper owing to descubri, is talk of children bau 12 or 13 year, cu as for rebeldia, they asosacion at organizacionnan secreto or bendi door of they own parents, have to serve because; obheto of placer for as man or muher, cu is pay for abusa of the children here. if abuse sexual of child is uno of the crimennan more repudia, at aruba the is florece, according informantenan owing to give of conoce.

have young, of 13 for 15 year, cu after of school is dicidi of bay cu man, muher or homo sexual, for they achieve coin for cumpra carchi of telephone. in mondinan, edificionan bandona, apartmentnan cu gruponan of amigonan is haci usage of dje for orgianan, they're ofrece they self for haci sex.

more atractivo for esnan cu is in the world here, owing to become children more young, cu they're using for haci sex. informantenan is show cu have of the children here, cu first cu they parents self introduci they at the business of prostitucion, is haci usage sexual of they. have mother cu is abusa of they yiunan, same cu tatanan also is haci. after they're place they at disposicion of others cu is achieve placer in haci sex cu child, cu not can defende they self.

according informacion have casonan conoci at instancianan oficial, cu not can activa because hour have to entrega denuncia oficial, is wing behind. mamanan cu have lover, y according informacion the are of man or muher casa cu is dicidi of have one lover is creciendo, is permiti lover abusa of they yiunan also y if the caso have to bandona the circulo of secrecia, the parents self is evita for complaint haci possible for come one investigacion.

hobennan in district, cu is form part of gangnan cu is dedica they self at drugs y violencia, is serve because; watchman or because; chofer for prostitucion, cu do not limita his self at the clase more abau but is practica in clasenan high also, according informantenan cu owing to talk of one decadencia cu never aruba can owing to wait for.

tristo is, cu for her children future owing to die y without defence they have to permiti abuse fisico also if they rebeldea contra they abuse sexual.

cu caida economico, the territory for actividad sexual produci coin owing to become more big y apparently coin is more important for parents cu the felicidad y bienestar of they yiunan, cu is become catibo of placer in the world creciente of prostitucion at aruba. come across

I would like a better translation of those two articles TxMom posted and sure hope it is not saying what I think it is saying.

Cageman, if you see this, can you elaborate a little on what this is discussing?  Is it child prostitution in Aruba? 

Either my Papiamentu sucks even worse than I thought or this is some dreadful allegations.

I know this response is late.   Since Cageman is Dutch, I would think that he might have a slight advantage on the translation, if he also knows Papiamento....otherwise, the meaning is questionable, still.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 18, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

Lifetime Movie Network: Natalee Holloway story … Missing in Aruba Since May 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/18/lifetime-movie-network-natalee-holloway-story-missing-in-aruba-since-may-2005/

Scared Monkeys has followed the disappearance of Natalee Holloway from the beginning. The very first post regarding the disappearance of Natalee was entitled, This Can’t Be Good For Tourism, Where’s Natalee Holloway. The reason for this title was because from the outset of this crime we knew that Aruba would do everything to preserve their tourism as opposed to provide a competent investigations, answers and “Justice for Natalee.” Sadly, we were correct in our presumption as to this day Aruba has not tried any of the suspects, who were last seen with Natalee Holloway leaving Carlos N’ Charlie’s.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 18, 2009, 11:51:16 PM »

Thanks Red!  I'm sure someone will be taping it too for those that don't get the LMN. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2009, 11:57:05 PM »

There's always a calm before the storm......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: April 19, 2009, 12:06:56 AM »

KTF..I got a feeling there's gonna be a lot of dancing,winking,laughing,confused,cool,cartwheeling Monkey's once i'm left alone.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 19, 2009, 12:08:42 AM »

Lifetime Movie Network: Natalee Holloway story … Missing in Aruba Since May 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/18/lifetime-movie-network-natalee-holloway-story-missing-in-aruba-since-may-2005/

Scared Monkeys has followed the disappearance of Natalee Holloway from the beginning. The very first post regarding the disappearance of Natalee was entitled, This Can’t Be Good For Tourism, Where’s Natalee Holloway. The reason for this title was because from the outset of this crime we knew that Aruba would do everything to preserve their tourism as opposed to provide a competent investigations, answers and “Justice for Natalee.” Sadly, we were correct in our presumption as to this day Aruba has not tried any of the suspects, who were last seen with Natalee Holloway leaving Carlos N’ Charlie’s.

Thanks Red!  Great front page article!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »

KTF..I got a feeling there's gonna be a lot of dancing,winking,laughing,confused,cool,cartwheeling Monkey's once i'm left alone.......

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 19, 2009, 12:19:14 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=573&mId=3

Papiamentu translation:

cos is birando more rub now is try ranca bag for of tourist

fecha: 18/04/2009 | horario: 23:01

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe cu one person in day cla dress cu one stockings at cabes y dress cu slof owing to try ranca bag of one tourist but hendenan in cercania owing to core come help y so owing to evita cu this did take lugar. at one dado instant the sospechoso owing to try huy but his slofnan owing to stay behind but the these camaranan of seguridad of one hotel in cercania owing to capta all movecion y the sospechoso can wait for his detencion one hour for another. will is good for as one good view because the type of actonan so is perhudicando we fountain of entrance esta we turism y we not can permiti this follow sosode because the will is catastrophic for we country. come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:31 AM »

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK......ARUBA AND THE SWEATY MAN ARE RUNNING TO THEIR CARS..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 19, 2009, 12:30:48 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Good Night Monkeys!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2009, 12:37:59 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Good Night Monkeys!   

ARUBA....YOU WILL RELIVE YOUR EVIL AGAIN TOMORROW

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.