March 28, 2024, 09:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233569 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:17 PM »

Thanks all for keeping us updated.  I am going to call it a night. 

I still stand with Natalee and Beth and Dave.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:53 PM »

Posted at RU.  I see Renfro hasn't changed.  She must not have liked the way she was portrayed in the movie:

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »

Thank you Monkeys....!

As Robots often said....I Hate Them All....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: April 19, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

Showing Beth confronting Deepak.  She asked Deepak if he tried to help Natalee or did he just sit there while she faught for her life. 

Beth just put a prayer braclet on Deepaks arm.

How did it end, San or IBE?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: April 19, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »

Posted at RU.  I see Renfro hasn't changed.  She must not have liked the way she was portrayed in the movie:

If she had her way she would have been seen as Glenda the Good Witch, complete with costume.

They should have had her in her hag suit.

kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: April 19, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »

IMO the show was a success even though there were some blatently inaccurate accounts.  It was a success because I'm PISSED ALL OVER AGAIN.

I'm pissed all over again too.

Interesting that only the people arrested in Natalee's disappearance were accuarately named.

Ne renfroe  o dompig no van der straaten

They were even depicted as  an exact opposite  of their person.

dompig renfroe and van der straaten are probably pissed
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: April 19, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »

TWO YEARS TOO LATE

In April and May of 2007 Dutch investigators search the grounds and home of the van der Sloots and the Kalpoes respectively.  Results of the search were never revealed.
________

'CBS News'

In April, investigators from the Netherlands dug around the home of van der Sloot's family for two days without revealing what prompted the search. Then in May, Dutch and Aruban investigators visited the home where Deepak and Satish Kalpoe live with their parents for what authorities termed an "inspection," without revealing details.

http://cbs11tv.com/national/natalee.holloway.dutch.2.593326.html

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: April 19, 2009, 10:48:47 PM »

I located the movie on Comcast.... For me it is Channel 504 on the westcoast...FYI..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2009, 11:03:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys and Guests 

I just returned from My trip less than an hour ago and I have read Your comments about the movie...I plan to watch it when it repeats at 1100pm central time.....On Dishnetwork it will also repeat tomorrow morning at 1100AM..... 

Might I add that I saw Julia's post that Klaas brought over from RU...All I can say is

JULIA YOU ARE AN IDIOT and IT IS NO WONDER YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE ON ARUBA...YOU FIT IN PERFECTLY WITH THE REST OF THE IDIOTS ON THAT FRIGGING ISLAND!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 19, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »

Showing Beth confronting Deepak.  She asked Deepak if he tried to help Natalee or did he just sit there while she faught for her life. 

It showed her when she was on the Peter DeVries show.

It also showed her giving speeches to the students and educating them.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: April 19, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH

PAULUS & JORAN KNOW THE TRUTH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 19, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »

I just got home and missed the movie -- I'm sure I will catch the repeat. Of course there will be inaccuracies -- but the main message will get through!! The IMPORTANT thing is to bring the case back to public exposure!!! Our work is to keep the pressure back on! 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 19, 2009, 11:11:31 PM »

The RV Persistence and The Crab Trap

07/15/2007:     Texas Equusearch Going back to Aruba in 3-4 Weeks with Superior Offshore International to Search for Natalee Holloway

11/22/2007:     Dave Holloway, Father of Natalee, to Join Team of Experts in a Search off the Coast of Aruba for Natalee Holloway’s Body

11/23/2007:     Natalee Holloway's Dad to Search Aruba Waters for Evidence

11/30/2007:     Persistence departs for Aruba

12/15/2007:     Persistence arrived at Aruba

12/18/2007:     The Persistence has begun the search.

12/20/2007:     The Persistence has completed the first day of the side sonar search.

12/25/2007:     I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning. 

12/29/2007:     ROV visual inspection of the crab trap.

12/30/2007:     Divers visually inspect the crab trap, filmed by the ROV.

01/01/2008:     Crews Nearing End of Search for Natalee Holloway

01/07/2008:     ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap. 

01/22/2008:     Four replacement survey team members flew in to join the Persistence to relieve crew

01/25/2008:     The Search Grid has been Expanded

02/05/2008:     The Persistence  is in the deepest portion of the survey area

02/15/2008:     The Persistence blog maintained by Kyle Kingman posts a request for donations through Texas Equusearch.

02/22/2008:     The Persistence is working in shallow waters today.

02/22/2008:     The Dateline episode on the Persistence search is broadcast.

02/26/2008:     FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway

02/27/2008:     The Persistence has been working with the help of the Aruban police in shallow water.

02/27/2008:     Two members of the Persistence crew perform side scan sonar survey of the Montserrat pond.

03/01/2008:     The Persistence blog announces the side scan sonar search is complete and the RV Persistence is leaving Aruba.[/url]

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 19, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 19, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

Tamikosmom warned me to stay focused...

Tamikosmom is a very wise woman.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: April 19, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »

It showed her when she was on the Peter DeVries show.

It also showed her giving speeches to the students and educating them.

Thank you!  Ya'll did a good job of transcribing.  I am grateful!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #417 on: April 19, 2009, 11:19:45 PM »

The inaccuracies were hard to watch....but all in all, it makes me even madder at the perps and the cover up aruban and dutch a$$holes...
I'm sure it will bring a lot of attention to the cause for Justice for Natalee!
And THAT is what it is about!
The beige reporter must have been renho and the dark suited woman was introduced as the US State department rep on aruba.......the one who challenged Beth and Jug after Beth called the kalpoes criminals...
I hope this show makes our own state department question their own actions/or lack there of, on behalf of a US citizen denied justice while out of the US.....
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 19, 2009, 11:20:34 PM »

01/11/2008:     Mother of Former Holloway Suspect Wants Probe Into Probe

01/12/2008:     Former Holloway Suspect Tosses Wine in Face of Reporter on TV Show

01/31/2008:     New Evidence Emerges in Natalee Holloway Case

02/01/2008:     Joran Van Der Sloot Says He Spoke of Involvement in Natalee Holloway

02/03/2008:     Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision.

02/04/2008:     Hidden Camera Footage Shows Holloway Suspect Confess to Dumping Body at Sea

02/04/2008:     Aruban Prosecutor Considers Hidden Camera Footage of Holloway Suspect Admissible in Court

02/05/2008:     Holloway's Anguished Mother: Tape Confession Means Natalee Could Have Been Saved

02/08/2008:     Natalee Holloway's Father Reacts to Joran van der Sloot's Callous 'Confession'

02/08/2008:     Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape

02/12/2008:     Joran van der Sloot's Attorney Defends Client

02/13/2008:     Will Joran van der Sloot Be Re-Arrested?

02/15/2008:     Court Blocks Dutch Student's Arrest in Holloway's Disappearance

02/26/2008:     FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway

09/11/2008]:     Natalee Holloway News??? in the Aruban newspaper Diario?

09/26/2008:     New Witness in Natalee Holloway Disappearance ? « GretaWire

10/08/2008:     Natalee Holloway Case to Become Made-for-TV Movie

11/10/2008:     Report: Natalee Holloway Suspect Involved in Thai Sex Trafficking

11/19/2008:     Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads

11/19/2008:     Possible New Witness in Natalee Holloway Case

11/20/2008:     Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential

11/25/2008:     Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

12/02/2008:     Will Holloway Suspect and Dad Be Arrested After 'On the Record' Interview?

12/03/2008:     Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'

12/05/2008:     Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?

12/09/2008:     Dutch Official: Aruban Holloway Investigators 'Corrupt as Hell'

12/11/2008:     Holloway Arrest Coming Soon? Don't Hold Your Breath

12/16/2008:     An Investigation on the Natalee Holloway Investigation « GretaWire

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: April 19, 2009, 11:22:11 PM »

So it's the mom's fault if they maintain a dangereous island. There, Renfro has finally told the truth! Tourists are at fault who visit her island for they "decided" to go swim with the sharks by just visiting there as tourists.

See, the US how the powers in Aruba really feel about our tourism?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.