April 25, 2024, 01:14:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234914 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2009, 01:45:44 AM »

FYI - Carpe is uploading it to Youtube.  He's not done uploading all the segments but he's working on it!  Scroll down on the left where it says recent activity!  He still has to finish uploading 1-3 but 4-8 are there!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 20, 2009, 01:49:14 AM »

The Kalpoes certainly received an upgrade.  Never in their wildest dreams do they look so good.

Unfortunately not so for Peter R DeVries but guess they could never find an actor as handsome as he is.  He is featured on my rotating screen saver.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 20, 2009, 01:52:06 AM »

FYI - Carpe is uploading it to Youtube.  He's not done uploading all the segments but he's working on it!  Scroll down on the left where it says recent activity!  He still has to finish uploading 1-3 but 4-8 are there!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

It is my fervent prayer that the producers will allow this to stand and stay and not call copyright on it as this is a missing person.  Thanks to Carpe for doing it.   I hope all who want to see it will be able to do so even if they take it down later.  Maybe they will leave it alone out of sympathy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 20, 2009, 01:55:26 AM »

I'd recommend watching it quickly, in case it is not there long.

Night monkeys, and prayers for Natalee's family...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: April 20, 2009, 02:02:14 AM »

The Kalpoes certainly received an upgrade.  Never in their wildest dreams do they look so good.

Unfortunately not so for Peter R DeVries but guess they could never find an actor as handsome as he is.  He is featured on my rotating screen saver.

Anna!

I thought the same thing!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2009, 02:23:43 AM »

Well....I just watched the movie and I will be quite honest I do not know how or what I think about it yet.....Other than that Julie never in her life looked so good and the guy who played Joran was to good looking.....Tracy did an excellent portrayal of Beth....And I wish that it could have been a mini series so that They could have told more of the facts.  I don't believe that Natalee was all over Joran like was shown....I'm glad that some of Devries taped portion was shown.....I hope that They are gearing up to make a part two because there is much more to the story that needs to be told and shown to the world.....JMO

Good Night All! It has been a long weekend and I'm calling it a night!

Janet, Lifesong and All Monkeys who helped with the new timeline it is excellent and any new Monkeys or Guests will find it Very Helpful in learning just what has been going on in this case for the last 4 years and why We are still here and why it is not over.... 

Justice For Natalee and Her Family! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2009, 02:51:34 AM »

Well....I just watched the movie and I will be quite honest I do not know how or what I think about it yet.....Other than that Julie never in her life looked so good and the guy who played Joran was to good looking.....Tracy did an excellent portrayal of Beth....And I wish that it could have been a mini series so that They could have told more of the facts.  I don't believe that Natalee was all over Joran like was shown....I'm glad that some of Devries taped portion was shown.....I hope that They are gearing up to make a part two because there is much more to the story that needs to be told and shown to the world.....JMO

Good Night All! It has been a long weekend and I'm calling it a night!

Janet, Lifesong and All Monkeys who helped with the new timeline it is excellent and any new Monkeys or Guests will find it Very Helpful in learning just what has been going on in this case for the last 4 years and why We are still here and why it is not over.... 

Justice For Natalee and Her Family! 

Good Night Hotping!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #507 on: April 20, 2009, 04:13:40 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 20, 2009, 06:58:03 AM »

Thank you to all that transcribed.  Special thanks to Carpe!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 20, 2009, 08:38:12 AM »

Thank you Carpe. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: April 20, 2009, 08:55:49 AM »

I think it is ridiculous how Glenda at RU is comparing Beth's allowing Natalee to go to Aruba to leaving a small child in a car or dropping an elementary school or kindergartener off at a Pizza Hut.

On second thought, maybe this is her way of indicating that she thinks Aruba is less safe than one would normally think, and perhaps she is equating the safeness of Aruba to that of leaving a small child alone in a car.

As always, you are kind Sleuth. Regardless of the attractiveness of the actress portraying Renfro, her intentions were still very clear in the movie - she's an opportunist and a mother of a 16 year old daughter as she stated at that time, more than willing to take full advantage of Beth Holloway like the parasite that she is.

Carpe's links still work, many thanks to him for all the time and effort to record and upload to YouTube for those who could not see the film otherwise. Thanks to Klaas and others for the transcripts, much appreciated.

I was told that JKelly negotiated the film deal for Beth, so I am not surprised that a legal stance was carefully applied to protect Beth, nor was I surprised to see LMN take some 'liberties' with the storyline. That's pretty common and I think regardless of how one cuts this, the movie still accomplishes the goal of the lack of injustice and lack of respect for the value of the human life of Natalee Holloway by Aruba and the perps on that island.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 20, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »

The inaccuracies were hard to watch....but all in all, it makes me even madder at the perps and the cover up aruban and dutch a$$holes...
I'm sure it will bring a lot of attention to the cause for Justice for Natalee!
And THAT is what it is about!
The beige reporter must have been renho and the dark suited woman was introduced as the US State department rep on aruba.......the one who challenged Beth and Jug after Beth called the kalpoes criminals...
I hope this show makes our own state department question their own actions/or lack there of, on behalf of a US citizen denied justice while out of the US.....

I'm just catching up here - so this may have already been addressed.

Also the same woman who was seen at Joran's welcome home party when he was released from jail in September.

Jean Akers is her name, IIRC.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 20, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »

I find it interesting that they show a boat parked at the vd Sloot home in this part of the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mypCXuybVQ&feature=channel_page
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: April 20, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »

I find it interesting that they show a boat parked at the vd Sloot home in this part of the show:

ETA:  A boat similar in size to the SeaPro owned by the Gottenbos.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: April 20, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »

Carpe, we love you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 20, 2009, 10:32:39 AM »

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 20, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »

They certainly "upgraded" the quality of house the Van der Sloots lived in...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: April 20, 2009, 10:41:54 AM »

Thanks Klaas!  I found that a very telling little detail for them to have included!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: April 20, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

I think it is ridiculous how Glenda at RU is comparing Beth's allowing Natalee to go to Aruba to leaving a small child in a car or dropping an elementary school or kindergartener off at a Pizza Hut.

On second thought, maybe this is her way of indicating that she thinks Aruba is less safe than one would normally think, and perhaps she is equating the safeness of Aruba to that of leaving a small child alone in a car.

As always, you are kind Sleuth. Regardless of the attractiveness of the actress portraying Renfro, her intentions were still very clear in the movie - she's an opportunist and a mother of a 16 year old daughter as she stated at that time, more than willing to take full advantage of Beth Holloway like the parasite that she is.

Carpe's links still work, many thanks to him for all the time and effort to record and upload to YouTube for those who could not see the film otherwise. Thanks to Klaas and others for the transcripts, much appreciated.

I was told that JKelly negotiated the film deal for Beth, so I am not surprised that a legal stance was carefully applied to protect Beth, nor was I surprised to see LMN take some 'liberties' with the storyline. That's pretty common and I think regardless of how one cuts this, the movie still accomplishes the goal of the lack of injustice and lack of respect for the value of the human life of Natalee Holloway by Aruba and the perps on that island.

Hiya None!

I wasn't surprised at this either.  The last thing Beth needs right now is to be sued by the likes of Paulus, the Gottenbos, or anyone else by making accusations that cannot be proven.

Thanks, again, to ALE and their disappearing evidence drawer and lackluster "investigation".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 20, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »

Two other things I thought were interesting:

1.  They showed the map with the triangulation...
2.  They did NOT show any pond scenes, pond witness, panty-boy, etc.

No they did not. I didn't think they would.   Also noticed they did not show any crab trap being stolen. They did not show any one supposedly finding Natalee in a crab trap in the ocean.  They didn't show any cover up by any others than the LE of Aruba.

Casa

Yesterday's TV movie was based on Beth's book Loving Natalee which was released in the fall of 2007 ... prior to the Persistence entering Aruban waters ... prior to the discovery of the trap.

Until March 2008 ... Beth did not have a clue that the Persistence undertaking may have had underlying motivations that had nothing to do with justice for Natalee and closure for the family.

Until September 2008 ... Beth had not been privy to the entire story ... the entire story that was revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Casa ... the deception of John Silvetti according to Kyle Kingman's own words would dictate a TV movie all of it own.

Sleuth ... the dynamics encompassing the pond which began in February, 2008 ... would dictate a mini-series.

Janet

++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 -
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »

Jen ... when was Beth Holloway, FBI and John Kelly informed by the Natalee's Freebirds.

Thanks

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4388.msg634246#msg634246

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 -
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

Beth was made aware on 3 different occasions.

Once in March from PI (preliminary only, pictures with little background or supplemental from Kyle)

Once in ?????? from Kermit (pics and some of Kyle's posts)

Once in September (with our final document) by me

JQK - September by Wingnut

FBI - September by me

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4388.msg634256#msg634256

A REMINDER

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.