March 28, 2024, 09:01:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233568 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: April 20, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »

As for what went on inside of that car. The story was based on the opinions of the suspects and was Not accurate as they ALL lie cheat and steal and further more.. Have something to do with a murderess act.

The producers of that movie did no justice for Natalee in portraying her like that inside of that car with those FREAKS..

By all accounts that is NOT the way she got into that car..
Unless Alana has not told the correct story.

The whole thing is upsetting to me.

Edward ... all the details and changing stories were taken from Joran, Deepak and Satish's own words.

Beth was attempting to expose these lying suspect for who they were ... guilty of knowing what happened to her daughter.

Janet

I think everyone should also remember that the film showed Joran putting something into Natalee's drink, and it wasn't a sleeping pill.  Therefore, the behavior shown in the car would be directly related to a date rape drug.  jmo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 20, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »

As for what went on inside of that car. The story was based on the opinions of the suspects and was Not accurate as they ALL lie cheat and steal and further more.. Have something to do with a murderess act.

The producers of that movie did no justice for Natalee in portraying her like that inside of that car with those FREAKS..

Edward ... all the details and changing stories were taken from Joran, Deepak and Satish's own words.

Beth was attempting to expose these lying suspect for who they were ... guilty of knowing what happened to her daughter.

Janet

I agree Janet, I am just not sure that the public that isn't aware of all the details as we are, would be able to completely follow the story line.  I have no criticism of what they were trying to tell, just the way it came together.  I really wish more emphasis was put on the corrupt government cover up, and that DomPIG was of the right nationality.  I think that changed the impact of the corruption angle, I really do. (less insider feeling)   I think they did an outstanding job on Beth's role and character, and her portrayal. I think RenHO's character was too pretty...not accurate at all, and  not nearly as cut throat and fake sappy as she is in real life.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 20, 2009, 09:33:57 PM »

Janet

I think everyone should also remember that the film showed Joran putting something into Natalee's drink, and it wasn't a sleeping pill.  Therefore, the behavior shown in the car would be directly related to a date rape drug.  jmo

See, I guess that subtlety was lost on me.  I saw him reach in his pocket, but not put anything in her drink...maybe i was letting the dogs out or something!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: April 20, 2009, 09:37:22 PM »

Thank you Carpe for the videos
Thank you Janet and Lifesong for the impressive timelines/quotes etc.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 20, 2009, 09:38:42 PM »

My hat is off to Carpe.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much for putting Natalee's movie up.  I am in tears.  The ending did me in.  The pure "hate" i feel for that island and J2K, Paulus, Julia.  As Robots says:  I HATE THEM ALL.

I hope you are feeling better and have gone to the doctor.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 20, 2009, 09:40:01 PM »

Sony producers did a good job!

Hopefully, they will do a sequel.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #586 on: April 20, 2009, 09:41:39 PM »

I am also upset the way Natalee was portrayed in the car and on the beach with joran. But I also believe that most watching the show understand that Natalee was the victim and was taken advantage of by urine and the kalpoes. The scene where urine added something from his pocket to Natalee's drink at C&C and the many opportunities urine had to let Natalee go but still says he would give her a 'ride' back, as she wanted.
The movie follows the reported news and statements from the 3 perps, so they can't file a lawsuit against LMN or Beth.
The scene with cornflakes asking Beth and Jug about seizures and then urine taped Peter DV showing to Beth urine saying Natalee had a seizures was pretty telling in the court of public opinion, and I don't think that will be lost on an audience. The point was definately made that SOMEONE KNOWS what happened to Natalee....And that SOME KNOWS list is pretty small: urine, kalpoes, aruba LE cornflakes, paulass and it was pointed out at least a couple of times: FREDDY KNOWS!
Diana (J. Ho) and Carol (US state dept rep on island) sure didn't come across as respectable citizens with Justice for Natalee in their game plans......

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 20, 2009, 09:42:48 PM »

Not only did the protesters have signs telling Beth to go home, they had them about Natalee as well.

Who are they trying to kid with that bit of revisionist history?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 20, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »

My hat is off to Carpe.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much for putting Natalee's movie up.  I am in tears.  The ending did me in.  The pure "hate" i feel for that island and J2K, Paulus, Julia.  As Robots says:  I HATE THEM ALL.

I hope you are feeling better and have gone to the doctor.

Thanks.  I am having hard time adjusting to medications.  Already changed it once.  Called today and re-scheduled my tests in May.  Getting old is a Bitch!

What did you think of the movie Kermit?  The person who played Jacobs (I think?) is the one that really burned me up.  He is such a slob. 

My feelings is Beth stayed in a narrow field here in how she portrayed Natalee.  Smart people will see it from what those scumbags told and then look at Aruba and think "Geeze this is a third world country who will not investigate and convict even with all the lies told.  It also showed to me how much coaching LE did with Joran to get him to implicate the Kalpoes.  I think everything that was shown in that film is everything that can be proved in an international court of law if it ever comes down to it. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 20, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »

I think Beth let them portray Natalee as much more of a party girl than she in fact was because so many seem to find it hard to believe that there are actual teens who do not live for booze, sex and drugs.  But there are and I have had the privilege of knowing many of them, both girls and boys.

And since it doesn't matter what Natalee was doing, no one had the right to kill her and make her remains disappear anyway, I guess it was more believable to the masses if she was more of a party girl than she in fact was.

But teens are no more all alike than adults are and some of them are just not into the party scene so much.  Others are.  For whatever reason, many seem to stereotype all teens as wild, desperate for partying and totally out of control.  I thank God that's not always the case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 20, 2009, 09:59:25 PM »

Also, the MB kids in Aruba were portrayed as some desperate group of kids who were agog at a swimming pool.  I don't think so.  I would suspect at least half of them had a pool at home of their own and all had ample access.  I doubt they jumped in with their clothes on.

I suppose the idea was to demonstrate exuberance at being all on their own for the first time.  Maybe the movie producers should have done a little better background check on that particular group as several of them are from quite affluent families.  It was not likely to be their only chance ever at a vacation as it was made to seem.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 20, 2009, 10:04:35 PM »

This is why I am still here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: April 20, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »

THANK YOU LIFESONG and JANET for the timeline/informational posts!

GREAT WORK!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 20, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »

NOTHING BETTER THEN

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION ON ARUBA AND THE PERPS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 20, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »

This is why I am still here.

Me too Anna.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 20, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »

I am also upset the way Natalee was portrayed in the car and on the beach with joran. But I also believe that most watching the show understand that Natalee was the victim and was taken advantage of by urine and the kalpoes. The scene where urine added something from his pocket to Natalee's drink at C&C and the many opportunities urine had to let Natalee go but still says he would give her a 'ride' back, as she wanted.
The movie follows the reported news and statements from the 3 perps, so they can't file a lawsuit against LMN or Beth.
The scene with cornflakes asking Beth and Jug about seizures and then urine taped Peter DV showing to Beth urine saying Natalee had a seizures was pretty telling in the court of public opinion, and I don't think that will be lost on an audience. The point was definately made that SOMEONE KNOWS what happened to Natalee....And that SOME KNOWS list is pretty small: urine, kalpoes, aruba LE cornflakes, paulass and it was pointed out at least a couple of times: FREDDY KNOWS!
Diana (J. Ho) and Carol (US state dept rep on island) sure didn't come across as respectable citizens with Justice for Natalee in their game plans......

I agree billb!

One thing I thought about when recalling the things that were said on the beach between Joran and Natalee in the movie.  He told her he couldn't stay because he had school in the morning.  Other segments before and later established that he'd told the MB group that he was a tourist from Holland, so hopefully other viewers would have caught that too; and know that he's lying about what was said between them.  Everyone knows we'll never hear Natalee's version of any conversations they may have had.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 20, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 20, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »

NOTHING BETTER THEN

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION ON ARUBA AND THE PERPS

Don't ya know some people were soiling themselves in anticipation of the movie!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 20, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »

Sony producers did a good job!

Hopefully, they will do a sequel.

I hope so too Kermit!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 20, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »

Thank you everybody.  However ... I am sure Lifesong will agree that it is not about us ... it is all about attempting to furthering the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway and ... a measure of closure for her family.

Maybe ... just maybe ... one person who is a Monkey or is sitting in the rafters ... a person who is in a position to make a difference  ...

It is imperative that we keep on carrying on.

Think about our Kermit.  Think about the Natalee's Freebirds.  When we least expected ... 

I am not sure how many guests we have had as a result of Beth's movie but the yearly timelines and the corresponding data posts provide a great reminder for us all of the H--- on Earth that Aruba has put Natalee Holloway's family through for almost four years.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.