April 27, 2024, 07:27:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 235100 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: April 20, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »

NOTHING BETTER THEN

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION ON ARUBA AND THE PERPS

Don't ya know some people were soiling themselves in anticipation of the movie!   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: April 20, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »

NOTHING BETTER THEN

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION ON ARUBA AND THE PERPS

Don't ya know some people were soiling themselves in anticipation of the movie!   

I had my Feces suit on...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: April 20, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »

It's a Bird,It's a plane,No...It's a Kermit............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: April 20, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »

I do want to extend the utmost gratitude to BILLB for keeping his Stackaholism under control for all the guests... Go Bill,Go Bill,Go Billllll...............

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: April 20, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »

I do want to extend the utmost gratitude to BILLB for keeping his Stackaholism under control for all the guests... Go Bill,Go Bill,Go Billllll...............

ComeOn BillB...The Natalee Holloway story on the Lifetime Network deserves a Stackin relapse........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: April 20, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »

My hat is off to Carpe.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much for putting Natalee's movie up.  I am in tears.  The ending did me in.  The pure "hate" i feel for that island and J2K, Paulus, Julia.  As Robots says:  I HATE THEM ALL.

I hope you are feeling better and have gone to the doctor.

Thanks.  I am having hard time adjusting to medications.  Already changed it once.  Called today and re-scheduled my tests in May.  Getting old is a Bitch!

What did you think of the movie Kermit?  The person who played Jacobs (I think?) is the one that really burned me up.  He is such a slob. 

My feelings is Beth stayed in a narrow field here in how she portrayed Natalee.  Smart people will see it from what those scumbags told and then look at Aruba and think "Geeze this is a third world country who will not investigate and convict even with all the lies told.  It also showed to me how much coaching LE did with Joran to get him to implicate the Kalpoes.  I think everything that was shown in that film is everything that can be proved in an international court of law if it ever comes down to it. JMO

I'm glad & relieved you are getting the care you need. Diet, exercise and eating the right foods might help. I was concerned about you, so I'm glad you are taking control of your health.

I found it difficult to watch Beth's suffering again. Her courage and determination and her love for her daughter was so powerfully portrayed.

I hope they do a sequel about the cover-up!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: April 20, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

There will be no poop alert tonight.
But it's coming.......

tick tock
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: April 20, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

But it's coming.......

tick tock

Oh Sh_T..Is there time to use the bathroom???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: April 20, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »

texasmom - 7-up and some crackers! Hope you feel better soon. Sleep.

Magnolia - On the mend - thank heaven. You're the woman of the year - with all the knitting you do and goat hearding!
               We can't have you sick in the pasture - what would Buck and the Buckettes do?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 20, 2009, 10:46:56 PM »

The movie will be playing throuhgout the week, too.  Some who missed it last night will be able to see it later.

Then it is likely to go the the other Lifetime Channel as well.

It will be seen for some time to come.  Then there are the reruns.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 20, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

I thought I heard someone say tick tock.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: April 20, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

Impeccable Timing Muffy..No pun intended........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: April 20, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »

But it's coming.......

tick tock

let loose ....let the hiney blow....nothing tonight will exposed.
It's time for reflection on the movie and Natalee.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: April 20, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

My hat is off to Carpe.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much for putting Natalee's movie up.  I am in tears.  The ending did me in.  The pure "hate" i feel for that island and J2K, Paulus, Julia.  As Robots says:  I HATE THEM ALL.

I hope you are feeling better and have gone to the doctor.

Thanks.  I am having hard time adjusting to medications.  Already changed it once.  Called today and re-scheduled my tests in May.  Getting old is a Bitch!

What did you think of the movie Kermit?  The person who played Jacobs (I think?) is the one that really burned me up.  He is such a slob. 

My feelings is Beth stayed in a narrow field here in how she portrayed Natalee.  Smart people will see it from what those scumbags told and then look at Aruba and think "Geeze this is a third world country who will not investigate and convict even with all the lies told.  It also showed to me how much coaching LE did with Joran to get him to implicate the Kalpoes.  I think everything that was shown in that film is everything that can be proved in an international court of law if it ever comes down to it. JMO

I'm glad & relieved you are getting the care you need. Diet, exercise and eating the right foods might help. I was concerned about you, so I'm glad you are taking control of your health.

I found it difficult to watch Beth's suffering again. Her courage and determination and her love for her daughter was so powerfully portrayed.

I hope they do a sequel about the cover-up!

I do believe there will be a followup at a later date.  Beth is "slowly" tightening the screws on Aruba and J2K.  Slowly but surely she is telling Natalee's story to the world.  She said she will be Natalee's voice and she truly is.  I hate for that pain to have to be relived over and over but it is what is takes to get justice for her dear daughter then I will remain beside her all the way.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: April 20, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: April 20, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

I do believe there will be a followup at a later date.  Beth is "slowly" tightening the screws on Aruba and J2K.  Slowly but surely she is telling Natalee's story to the world.  She said she will be Natalee's voice and she truly is.  I hate for that pain to have to be relived over and over but it is what is takes to get justice for her dear daughter then I will remain beside her all the way.

I think what you just said is why Beth loves the monkeys.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: April 20, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »

Dependable Muffy with our ticking clock.  You are always on "time" when we need you.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 20, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »

But it's coming.......

tick tock

let loose ....let the hiney blow....nothing tonight will exposed.
It's time for reflection on the movie and Natalee.

What more can be exposed..Paulus has already been caught with his zipper down....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: April 20, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »

One thing I thought about when recalling the things that were said on the beach between Joran and Natalee in the movie.  He told her he couldn't stay because he had school in the morning.  Other segments before and later established that he'd told the MB group that he was a tourist from Holland, so hopefully other viewers would have caught that too; and know that he's lying about what was said between them.  Everyone knows we'll never hear Natalee's version of any conversations they may have had.

Wasn't it heart-wrenching watching Beth and Jug view the videotape back at the Holiday Inn, looking/hoping that Natalee was dropped off at the hotel. Then the realization Joran and Deepak lied!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #619 on: April 20, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

texasmom - 7-up and some crackers! Hope you feel better soon. Sleep.

Magnolia - On the mend - thank heaven. You're the woman of the year - with all the knitting you do and goat hearding!
               We can't have you sick in the pasture - what would Buck and the Buckettes do?

Thanks Kermit!  

(about magnolia)  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.