March 29, 2024, 01:27:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233613 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: April 21, 2009, 01:00:09 PM »

Ty for the info on the book  Anna. I can get a few for presents. It's a good message for anyone who has children. 
If Joran had been portrayed the way I see him, he would have had cloven hooves and a tail. Horns too. I don't think there is a character actress who could portray Anita Van Der Sloot the way I perceive her either. Or Sweaty.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: April 21, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »

YW, KatGram,

I believe the price is the standard for paperbacks, $7.95US.

It would also be good for kids going away to college just as Natalee should have been doing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 21, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK'S ORIGINAL FILM NATALEE HOLLOWAY BECOMES NETWORK'S HIGHESTRATED MOVIE EVER

Sunday, April 19, Premiere of NATALEE HOLLOWAY is the Highest Rated Movie in All of Basic Cable in the Last 12 Months Among Women 18-49

Original Movie Breaks Ratings Records Among Total Viewers, Households, Women 18-49, Women 25-54 and Women 18+

Movie Based on Beth Holloway's Book Delivers More Than 3.2 Million Total Viewers

LOS ANGELES, CA (April 20, 2009) Lifetime Movie Network's Original Movie Natalee Holloway delivered the Network's highest ratings ever in its 11-year history, garnering 3.2 million Total Viewers and breaking all previous records set among the Network's key women demographics with its Sunday, April 19, premiere. The movie, starring Tracy Pollan (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) as Holloway's mother Beth, was also the highest rated movie in ad-supported basic cable in the last 12 months among Women 18-49.

Based on Holloway's book, Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith, Natalee Holloway scored record ratings among Total Viewers, Households, Women 18-49,Women 25-54 and Women 18+, according to Nielsen fast national reporting.

Magnolia,
This is wonderful news.  Did you by any chance send it to Jen Hale?  Is it possible to get a link?  If so, I will send it to her also.  Maybe if she receives it from several people, it will sink in.

Also I wonder if she realized that Charlie Rat is a member of a forum more or less devoted to what I would consider Beth bashing.

Magnolia:

Thanks for posting that good news.  It is so encouraging to know that the disappearance of an 18 year old American on Aruba soil has not been forgotten.

Anna:

Holloway movie airs on Lifetime
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: April 19, 2009

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_natalee_holloway_movie_airs_on_lifetime/68998/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 21, 2009, 01:11:48 PM »

People who do not know anything of Aruba or who did not know anything of Aruba
( myself ) before this happened will certainly never consider going there. Why ? If anything does happen, you are on your own. Family is looking to go on a vaction in December, safety is the top issue. Mexico is out as there are just too many bad trips by Canadians recently involving Mexican Police. Aruba was never one of the contenders because of this story.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 21, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »

Do we have a link for the article saying it was the most viewed ever?  That is what I would like to send to Jen Hale and also make sure CharlieRat sees it.

Seems he tried to write his own book in her comments section.  Hardly an objective source.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 21, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland. And he says he wants to tell new things on the NH case.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 21, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

I wonder if Julia Renfro who was so flattered by this movie also says that the parents of Marlies are to blame for what happened to her as well.  I certainly hope NOT!  She should be ashamed to say such things.

It is the fault and responsibility of whomever committed the crime always.  No exceptions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: April 21, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland. And he says he wants to tell new things on the NH case.

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland (Town called Breda). And he says in a new produced talkshow he wants to disclose new facts in the NH case...

Well... New 'facts'..... ???

The talkshow host says it will be big new 'facts'.

Well I guess its only an attempt to promote this new talkshow...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: April 21, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »

Thanx EuRobert..Must have spent all his money on Gambling,Women and Booze...Time to earn some more money and then head back to Thailand..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 21, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »

"new things" is Joran-speak for new lies  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #710 on: April 21, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »

Ditto....Except for there is always alittle truth in every lie....JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 21, 2009, 01:43:00 PM »

ITA hotping

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: April 21, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »

ITA hotping
I sure wish that someone other than Joran would decide to talk...just maybe that will happen in time.....After all "Someone Knows the Truth"

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 21, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland (Town called Breda). And he says in a new produced talkshow he wants to disclose new facts in the NH case...

Thank you Robert.

Why does Aruba not give up.  The coverup has not worked because Joran van der Sloot cannot keep his big mouth shut.

Beth's movie exposed Joran's ongoing lies regards his last moments with Natalee.

1.  Dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn.
2.  Left Natalee at the Beach ... Deepak picked him up.
3.  Left Natalee at the Beach ... Satish picked him up.
4.  Left Natalee at the Beach ... walked home.
5.  Friend takes a Natalee who may be deceased out to sea.
6.  Sex trade involvment.

I agree with Beth ... a polygraph is where it is at.

Janet

+++++

BETH'S RESPONSE:  GRETA/JORAN INTERVIEW

Transcript: Beth Twitty Responds
Tuesday, March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

BETH'S RESPONSE: PRIMETIME JORAN INTERVIEW

NANCY GRACE
Joran Van Der Sloot Speaks Out
Aired February 23, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER:  I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 21, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »

Keepthefaith

Please share your take on Beth's movie.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: April 21, 2009, 01:56:53 PM »

Do we have a link for the article saying it was the most viewed ever?  That is what I would like to send to Jen Hale and also make sure CharlieRat sees it.

Seems he tried to write his own book in her comments section.  Hardly an objective source.

http://www.tvweek.com/news/2009/04/natalee_holloway_draws_lifetim.php

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: April 21, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »

Oh good for him. I was wondering about him and how long he could have a valid visa or whatever for Thailand. He wants to tell some new bs for a price. Maybe he lost at poker ?
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »

Oh good for him. I was wondering about him and how long he could have a valid visa or whatever for Thailand. He wants to tell some new bs for a price. Maybe he lost at poker ?
Well I guess We have to admit... Every time Joran opens His mouth He gets His AZZ in a Crack alittle deeper...

In God We Trust!
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: April 21, 2009, 02:01:18 PM »

Here’s the link to the longer ‘news’-item in SBS6 Shownieuws.

http://tinyurl.com/d6af9e

Joran and the talkshowhost had a secret meeting in a hotel and the photo-journalist said he looked over his shoulder all the time. He is back in hiding now… Photo’s of the meeting will be published in a gossip-magazin tomorrow.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: April 21, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

Hi Blonde...I see You in the rafters I hope You are doing well! ~Hugs~

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.