March 28, 2024, 04:51:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 233590 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »

Thanks for the info EuroRobert!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #721 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:26 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland. And he says he wants to tell new things on the NH case.

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland (Town called Breda). And he says in a new produced talkshow he wants to disclose new facts in the NH case...

Well... New 'facts'..... ???

The talkshow host says it will be big new 'facts'.

Well I guess its only an attempt to promote this new talkshow...

Here’s the link to the longer ‘news’-item in SBS6 Shownieuws.

http://tinyurl.com/d6af9e

Joran and the talkshowhost had a secret meeting in a hotel and the photo-journalist said he looked over his shoulder all the time. He is back in hiding now… Photo’s of the meeting will be published in a gossip-magazin tomorrow.
Thanks! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:26 PM »

Keepthefaith

Please share your take on Beth's movie.

Janet

I didn't get a chance to watch it last night Janet!Dancing with the stars won out!I'll make a long story short.Sunday the family had a early dinner in the city,went for a walk after dinner and daughter walked right into a wooden street post and hit her head pretty good.Got home,prepared to watch the movie,daughter then randomly threw up,off to the hospital we go for precautionary measures!Movie recorded and got home around midnight  and didn't get to sleep around 1am.Trying to find the time where i can watch it without being asked a million questions from the girlfriend...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: April 21, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

I didn't get a chance to watch it last night Janet!Dancing with the stars won out!I'll make a long story short.Sunday the family had a early dinner in the city,went for a walk after dinner and daughter walked right into a wooden street post and hit her head pretty good.Got home,prepared to watch the movie,daughter then randomly threw up,off to the hospital we go for precautionary measures!Movie recorded and got home around midnight  and didn't get to sleep around 1am.Trying to find the time where i can watch it without being asked a million questions from the girlfriend...
OMG...I hope Your Daughter is OK.....Please let Us know Your thoughts when You have time to watch the movie.....

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: April 21, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland. And he says he wants to tell new things on the NH case.

Just in Dutch SBS6 news: Joran vdS is back in Holland (Town called Breda). And he says in a new produced talkshow he wants to disclose new facts in the NH case...

I honestly believe Joran craves the attention and this is some desperate bid of his to get what he thinks is his share.

And I can't imagine what he has come up with this time to try to shift the focus onto himself instead of his crimes.  But being the sociopath that he is, he likely fully expects to be believed.  Yet again.

And he doesn't even realize it promotes this new movie and will cause even more people to want to watch it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: April 21, 2009, 02:12:43 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

Watch Carpe' youtube version while you are at work.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: April 21, 2009, 02:14:09 PM »

Hi Blonde...I see You in the rafters I hope You are doing well! ~Hugs~
Hello been having a hard time with my internet because of the rain here.
Took me forever to get on .
Thanks for asking I just got back from a watercolor class.
I'm making myself do things, that I didn't have time for before.
I'm going to see  phantom of the opera on Saterday.
Redoing my whole house, I orered black honed granite for the kitchen.
 New appliances, were working on  our new pourch.
I'm keeping busy without using to much brain power.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 21, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

Do I smell Joe Taco's threaten law suits as the reason for the omision of the cover ups by Aruba and for Paulas VD Sloot's involvement? Also, for the omision of anything from Greta?

Hi nimrod.  Good to see you.

I think it's possible that Joey T is the reason for all things Paulus having been omitted.

I think the other omissions are probably due to potential threats of litigation from other sources.

Greta..................I think it's likely a licensing issue like someone else mentioned.

Another possibility................most Arubans don't get Fox.  But they ALL get CNN.  Remember when they were bitching and moaning about Nancy Grace?  I do 

Maybe the inclusion of prior CNN coverage rather than that of Fox was to serve as a deliberate reminder to Arubans of what they were hearing in 2005?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 21, 2009, 02:17:03 PM »

Oh good lord.

What.........did he run out of money?  Wants to be paid to spout off yet another version of "the truth" because he's broke?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 21, 2009, 02:17:49 PM »

Thanx EuRobert..Must have spent all his money on Gambling,Women and Booze...Time to earn some more money and then head back to Thailand..

Great minds, KTF!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: April 21, 2009, 02:18:01 PM »

This is posted right below the video that EURobert posted the link for 

http://www.shownieuws.tv/web/show/id=186466/langid=43/contentid=70938

Joran van der Sloot is weer gesignaleerd in Nederland. Paparazzo Dennis van Tellingen zegt dat hij hem gespot heeft in Breda.

Joran zou in Nederland zijn omdat hij in de nieuwe talkshow van Terror Jaap, de winnaar van de Gouden Kooi, onthullingen zou willen doen over de zaak Natalee Holloway.

Google Translation

Joran van der Sloot has been reported in the Netherlands. Censuses of paparazzo Dennis says he has spotted in Breda.

Joran was in the Netherlands because he in the new talk of Terror Jaap, the winner of the Golden Cage, revelations would make the case Natalee Holloway.

In God We Trust!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 21, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »

Here’s the link to the longer ‘news’-item in SBS6 Shownieuws.

http://tinyurl.com/d6af9e

Joran and the talkshowhost had a secret meeting in a hotel and the photo-journalist said he looked over his shoulder all the time. He is back in hiding now… Photo’s of the meeting will be published in a gossip-magazin tomorrow.

Thanks EURobert.  Do you know when this program will be airing.  tia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 21, 2009, 02:21:13 PM »

Staying busy is good and doing things that You have always wanted to do and now have time for is a Great Healer...God Bless You! Be Happy... Sadie would want that! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: April 21, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

OMG...I hope Your Daughter is OK.....Please let Us know Your thoughts when You have time to watch the movie.....

She is fine.Thanx for asking..The throwing up must have been from to much junk food then walking like 2.5 miles..Head injuries are nothing to mess around with so we took her to the emergency room,they did a cat scan and all is well...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: April 21, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

o/t Nice to see you blonde. 
     You are making wise choices to do what you need to do to help you through these long days without your Mom.
Bet your kitchen will be beautiful when it's finished.
God bless.
can.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 21, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

She is fine.Thanx for asking..The throwing up must have been from to much junk food then walking like 2.5 miles..Head injuries are nothing to mess around with so we took her to the emergency room,they did a cat scan and all is well...
I Happy to hear that She is Fine! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: April 21, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »

Thanx EuRobert..Must have spent all his money on Gambling,Women and Booze...Time to earn some more money and then head back to Thailand..

Great minds, KTF!

As much as i hate Joran...The more attention the better!Aruba,Ahata,as well as the paid schills just don't get it..The more they resist the TRUTH the more the light shines on that dirty island called Aruba...They just don't get it which is fine by me..KEEP TALKING..I wonder if anybody on that island is tellling everybody to STFU..They've created more bad publicity for that Island then they can even imagine....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 21, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »

I just spoke to my  son's Dutch American FIL.  After listening to to the video ... his take was that it may be a collaborated effort between a Dutch "rag" and Joran van der Sloot to gain financially.  The timing is right when Beth's movie is considered.

Considering ... I have foundation in the Aruban misinformation campaign ... I contend it is all an Aruban attempt to divert attention away from the truth encompassing Beth's movie with more lies.

Janet
Edit-per Janet
++++++

Dennis van Tellingen heeft Joran gespot

Joran van der Sloot is weer gesignaleerd in Nederland. Paparazzo Dennis van Tellingen zegt dat hij hem gespot heeft in Breda.

Joran zou in Nederland zijn omdat hij in de nieuwe talkshow van Terror Jaap, de winnaar van de Gouden Kooi, onthullingen zou willen doen over de zaak Natalee Holloway.

Video:
http://www.shownieuws.tv/web/show/id=186466/langid=43/contentid=70938

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 06:14:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 21, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »

Edit:

... my son's Dutch American FIL.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 21, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »

KTF,

Exactly!  Now all the Dutch will want to see the movie as well and just may be able to do so on Youtube.

Joran is a walking commercial for sexual predators and what to BOLO for in them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.