April 30, 2024, 03:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 235611 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 22, 2009, 01:34:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oq1MTRfiXMU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oq1MTRfiXMU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

HotPing will not get away without watching the Video..She will be Kc and the Sunshine's best friend for the next week.

THANX TM

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: April 22, 2009, 01:38:24 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS TM

KEEPTHEFAITH

A WISE MONKEY ONCE SAID.IT ISN'T OVER,TILL BETH SAYS IT'S OVER..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #842 on: April 22, 2009, 01:48:25 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS TM

KEEPTHEFAITH

A WISE MONKEY ONCE SAID.IT ISN'T OVER,TILL BETH SAYS IT'S OVER..

You're welcome KTF!

Good Night and God Bless!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 22, 2009, 01:49:49 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 22, 2009, 03:04:53 AM »

Van der Sloot on a lie detector

http://www.limburger.nl/article/20090422/REGIONIEUWS01/896158835/1030/weer#

trailer tv-program Terror Jaap
http://www.tvellef.net/trailerjaap.wmv

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #845 on: April 22, 2009, 03:31:33 AM »

Google Translation

Limburgers filming Joran to detector

The Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck have Joran van der Sloot, who remains associated with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005, to undergo a lie detector test. This is in Breda recently done for a TV program that said TV makers with Gouden Kooi winner Terror Jaap made.
Roermond
By Hans Straus

The three want the TV to sell to the highest bidder. This website is the trailer for the program and a video still of the detector test that Van der Sloot for two days in Breda has undergone.

Simons and Balen Donck previously with Jaap worked for the website of TV production company Ellef (www.tvellef.nl). Terror Jaap Limburgse two came to the right when it became apparent that a talk show - he promised by RTL after its profit in the Talpa program The Golden Cage - was not Saturday TV Ellef wanted Jaap necessarily own TV program. He thought immediately of a show with Joran van der Sloot. Jaap maintain contacts with Van der Sloot on Hyves because Van der Sloot a fan of the TV program The Golden Cage and Jaap.

According to Olaf Simons TV Ellef has Terror Jaap Joran van der Sloot persuaded to the Netherlands to qualify for the program. , Jaap has money and contacts.''

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: April 22, 2009, 06:24:26 AM »

Jvds is in NL, Breda.
he was last night in hotel van de Valk group.

JVDS was a bit forgotten in nl, i think to much even.

what he is doing back here in nl is to go to a show, from the former winner Jaap of the GoudenKooi (aka Golden Gage)
jvds want to open up.. again...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 22, 2009, 08:00:20 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! 

Thanks caesu, hotping and DiSetti!

Interesting but I'm skeptical, hope he doesn't get too much money for it.   

Have a great day everyone!

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: April 22, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »

O/T:

Texasmom - I hope you are feeling better!

Hotping & 2NJ...How were the weddings?

Congratulations, Beth!!   Largest Viewing Audience Ever!!  

As billb's uncle bubba's cousin...or someone...I think...says..

"Git er Done!!"

Is that what he says?

A little Birdie told me that the Freebird blog has gotten several hits from Universities around the country.

So Beth's message of what can happen in a foreign country, and staying safe has definitely hit her target audience!

Congratulations Beth!!!!!
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: April 22, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »

U welcome texasmom

well i live here in nl. but what i know for sure is, is that this stupid action what they want to pull out is that
Joran won't be harmed at all (AGAIN)

what I think is that Paul is the brain here.  and using his own son. 2 sociopaths disorder persons.
Paul killed that poor girl. And used his own son as a smoke cloddish type of thing. And the cover up system with judge Croes.

Now Joran is here in NL Breda a friend of his sold his house on the island and went back here to live.
So he will be with his friend i suppose....

I know that Joran was here last Friday in NL because i saw his text messages in a night program called "lekker live"

well i will keep my eyes open for you monkeys.

by the way... capslock wizz... he know how to reach some people huh????

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:50 AM »

Google Translation

The Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck have Joran van der Sloot, who remains associated with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005, to undergo a lie detector test. This is in Breda recently done for a TV program that said TV makers with Gouden Kooi winner Terror Jaap made.
Roermond
By Hans Straus

The three want the TV to sell to the highest bidder. This website is the trailer for the program and a video still of the detector test that Van der Sloot for two days in Breda has undergone.

Simons and Balen Donck previously with Jaap worked for the website of TV production company Ellef (www.tvellef.nl). Terror Jaap Limburgse two came to the right when it became apparent that a talk show - he promised by RTL after its profit in the Talpa program The Golden Cage - was not Saturday TV Ellef wanted Jaap necessarily own TV program. He thought immediately of a show with Joran van der Sloot. Jaap maintain contacts with Van der Sloot on Hyves because Van der Sloot a fan of the TV program The Golden Cage and Jaap.

According to Olaf Simons TV Ellef has Terror Jaap Joran van der Sloot persuaded to the Netherlands to qualify for the program. , Jaap has money and contacts.''

Well... that's just a nutty picture to wake up and see on a first cup of coffee!

First, look at the criminal sporter's face.  Look at his eyes...he is stoned!  He looks like he did in the pictures from the Thai apt after the night out partying. 

Now, look at the lady.  Who is she and what are her qualifications to perform the polygraph? 

Bizarre.   

We've waited almost 4 years to get this pig strapped to a lie detector and these yahoos get to pick the questions?  Did they consult with any legal entity?  Peter DeVries even? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: April 22, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »

Google Translation

Roermond
By Hans Straus

Well... that's just a nutty picture to wake up and see on a first cup of coffee!

First, look at the criminal sporter's face.  Look at his eyes...he is stoned!  He looks like he did in the pictures from the Thai apt after the night out partying. 

Now, look at the lady.  Who is she and what are her qualifications to perform the polygraph? 

Bizarre.   

We've waited almost 4 years to get this pig strapped to a lie detector and these yahoos get to pick the questions?  Did they consult with any legal entity?  Peter DeVries even? 

Yeah I know... but what is the meaning of the whitboard on the background with the number 5 on it...???

Peter R de Vries...??? Well I informed them that he is in NL, they know allot I think but they are on a undercover job.
Well that is what his working partner said to me (Kees van der Spek).

I don't think that the woman, on the picture is qualified to this....

The story will be in a gossip magazine called "Party Weekblad" It will be in stores today (in NL).
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: April 22, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I don't comment often because I never feel I have much to offer. I am curious though. Why does it seem like in the beginning Jossy and Diario covered anything and everything Natalee related, but now when stories come up about Natalee, and the great Texasmom goes and finds all these stories, there aren't any from Diario? Why so quiet now?

And, all this about Joran and some sort of coverage in NL, lie detector, etc. Any correlation to the fact that Beth's movie was coming out, which would make Natalee the center of attention, not psychoboy, so  maybe he just has to get out there and make himself the most important part of the story again. sicko.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 22, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »

11pm HotPing..Don't you think your staying out a bit late...
  The Wedding was at 330PM and the Reception started right afterwards...We had Our 4 month old Grandson there with Us and it was definitely past His bedtime..... I could have danced all night!   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 22, 2009, 09:57:45 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I don't comment often because I never feel I have much to offer. I am curious though. Why does it seem like in the beginning Jossy and Diario covered anything and everything Natalee related, but now when stories come up about Natalee, and the great Texasmom goes and finds all these stories, there aren't any from Diario? Why so quiet now?

And, all this about Joran and some sort of coverage in NL, lie detector, etc. Any correlation to the fact that Beth's movie was coming out, which would make Natalee the center of attention, not psychoboy, so  maybe he just has to get out there and make himself the most important part of the story again. sicko.

Good Morning, Roxi.  I think you hit the nail on the head!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »

I have heard Joran is bank in the NL and in the Breda area. 
Sorry for the strange  post Klaasend.last night i send you to the book.
it is all over here in nl now, radio, internet, magazines television etc...

Well Jaap is not that loving person here in NL. He has taken serveral different names.
Also he is a pathologic lier. In a show that he atemp to join he won. Now in the past a funds called KIKA (a fund for children does have cancer) provided Jaap a cheque of a huge amount. All because of the lies 

the contact that Jaap has would be investigated later on i think

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 22, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »

Did Anita and Paulus van der Sloot really believe that shielding their son from the consequences of his wrongdoing would result in a positive future outcome.  All they did was teach Joran that the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society for the the well-being of all ... do not apply to him.

The sad thing is ... the lessons that Joran did not learn ... was not taught ... implies that other Natalees are at risk.

Janet

+++++++

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: … He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ... I believe in him 200 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

'Scarborough Country' for August 1
updated 8:48 a.m. PT, Tues., Aug. 2, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY:  Well, he knows what‘s going on.  There‘s no doubt in my mind.  You know, if my child would have done something like this, you know, as a parent, you would know about it and you would go to the authorities and that type thing. 

But you‘re dealing with a judge and you‘re dealing with somebody that has coached his son on a daily basis.  You know, they go through the interrogation process.  The next day, the father visits with the son and he coaches him.  You know, this kid is an athlete, and he‘s used to coaching.  And his dad—he depends very heavily on his dad‘s advice and coaching. 

And to go through the interrogation process and then turn around and have daily visits, you know, no wonder we‘ve not ever been able to get anywhere.  ... He made a lot of statements to me that day.  And one of the statements that I really remember, and it sinks in, is, he can understand my position as a father, but, as the father of Joran, he‘ll do anything to protect his son.  And I believe that he will, unless he has a change of heart.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8798488/

NANCY GRACE
Nancy Grace for August 1, 2005, CNNHN
Aired August 1, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

DAVE HOLLOWAY: ... You know, you`ve got to stop and think. I went out to the prison and spoke directly with Paul Van Der Sloot, and you know, I don`t know whether I believe everything he said, but I did believe one thing, and that was that he would do everything he could to protect his son. And you know, these daily visits that he has, you know as well as I do, he`s going to be in there coaching and pumping his son, you know, just to, Keep on, keep on, and you`ll eventually get out.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

Go, Janet!!  You couldn't be more right!

I do not expect any of them to do the right thing...but they could.  Paulus and Anita could save their son...take the whole thing out of his hands.  They could tell the truth themselves.  I don't expect them to...but they could.  Jan van der Straaten could take this out of all of the vdSloots hands.  I don't expect him to...but he could.  Maybe Clyde Burke could.  We can all name several others who could make a new decision tomorrow and tell the truth...all of the truth...it's not too late.

I don't expect them to...but they could.

Lifesong ... I agree.

However ... I believe that the current Joran confession is nothing but an Aruban attempt to distract from Beth's movie and ... benefit him and the "rag" financially.

If Joran had grown a conscience and desired to reveal all ... he would have traveled to the States and approached the FBI.  Credible interrogation.  Credible polygraphing.  Above all ... there would be protection.

However ... I am in agreement with the words of Art Wood.

Janet

++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »

Well Jaap is not that loving person here in NL. He has taken serveral different names.
Also he is a pathologic lier. In a show that he atemp to join he won. Now in the past a funds called KIKA (a fund for children does have cancer) provided Jaap a cheque of a huge amount. All because of the lies 

So what you are saying is that this Jaap guy is like many other the others that have attempted to profit from this case and Isn't such a great person either 

That's OK, still keeps that lying dirtbag in the news and subsiquently Natalee is remembered.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 22, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

Thanks for all the great reminders Janet!  Paulus and Anita...well I can just say 

Here's someone to keep you and ducky company on your trip home for the night!

Good Night Janet!  (((hugs))) 

Texasmom ...  thank you.

I brought our little laughing girl back to the cage.  Through ups and downs she has the ability to put smiles on our faces.

I hope that flu bug is history.

Janet
7:25 AM

_____

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »

So what you are saying is that this Jaap guy is like many other the others that have attempted to profit from this case and Isn't such a great person either 

That's OK, still keeps that lying dirtbag in the news and subsiquently Natalee is remembered.

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?
does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.