April 25, 2024, 12:44:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 234966 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #960 on: April 22, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
I get so pi$$ed ever time I see this a$$holes mug! Beautiful, intelligent, loving Natalee hasn't been seen in fours years, she and her family have missed her potential filled future, and THIS BUTTHEAD goes merrily on through his sick, perverted waste of a life!
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 22, 2009, 11:00:11 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
I get so pi$$ed ever time I see this a$$holes mug! Beautiful, intelligent, loving Natalee hasn't been seen in fours years, she and her family have missed her potential filled future, and THIS BUTTHEAD goes merrily on through his sick, perverted waste of a life!
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!
About 20 more posts to get through this thread
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: April 22, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

Come on Monkeys...Don't make me do this all by myself......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #963 on: April 22, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

Anna,
The woman with the child was not as close in time as I thought.

If you are interested there are three including the one with the "missing girl" all on this page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.1100

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 22, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

Klaas and texasmom

Joran van der Sloot is only 21 years old.  His life is spinning out of control.  I pray that God will send somebody into his life ...somebody who will teach this young man that a new beginning implies that sincere repentance for past wrongdoing is where it is at.  Maybe on the day when Joran bows ... the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will be reveal.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 22, 2009, 11:06:51 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

I agree billb!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: April 22, 2009, 11:07:20 PM »

Here to help get through this page.......

Good Night Monkeys.....see you tomorrow...!

Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: April 22, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

I'm in the mood for stacking tonight.......
Where is KTF?
He's going miss it......
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 22, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

I think Karma is catching up to him, billb. 

He can't last long on the road he's on...it's a dead-end for sure.

If fame and attention are becoming his new drug of choice, as is my hope and seems to be the case, he's going to do himself in sooner rather than later...drug-addled, murdering, ex-sporters simply aren't very clever.

Keep talking, Joran. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:54 PM »

Klaas,

I'm here if you want to go count your $.       That was a JOKE, folks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 22, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

Our neighbours were suppose to be here an hour ago for a game of Scrabble.  They had unexpected company drop in who were "just" leaving.  Neighbours are still not here and ... hubby is sleeping on the couch.  I do not think my game is going to happen.

Janet
8:10 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 22, 2009, 11:10:42 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

Where is KTF?
He's going miss it......
Idiot Lou exposed!...Musings, musings, musings.
I had no idea that some of my favorite posters (present company excepted) went over to the Dark Lard!
Klaas....you are a saint for putting up with their $hit!
I give you a billion points!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: April 22, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »

As posted in musings:

Is it just me -- or does anyone else get the hinky feeling that the Persistence Crew, the "Pond Searchers", et al actually enjoyed the movie coming out and taking the focus off them?!?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 22, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »

Klaas and texasmom

Joran van der Sloot is only 21 years old.  His life is spinning out of control.  I pray that God will send somebody into his life ...somebody who will teach this young man that a new beginning implies that sincere repentance for past wrongdoing is where it is at.  Maybe on the day when Joran bows ... the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will be reveal.

Janet

You are probably right to do so Janet, and a better person than I for doing it.

But.....even if that happened....

How could we EVER believe what he says about it?

I have to pray for forgiveness for how I feel about him on a regular basis.  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 22, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

Anna,
The woman with the child was not as close in time as I thought.

If you are interested there are three including the one with the "missing girl" all on this page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.1100

Thanks, TxMom,

Gosh there is a lot of drug activity!

Couldn't they have just informed the parents of this girl that she was in jail?  Guess notification of next of kin is not a big priority.  Might have saved some of the confusion, however, if they had done that from the jail.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: April 22, 2009, 11:13:34 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

Where is KTF?
He's going miss it......

BillB..I commented on how polite you'd been in regards to your stackaholism after the Holloway movie...I see you've fallen off the wagon.. You know i'm always here to stak with you!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: April 22, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »

As posted in musings:

Is it just me -- or does anyone else get the hinky feeling that the Persistence Crew, the "Pond Searchers", et al actually enjoyed the movie coming out and taking the focus off them?!?

That could be a possibility, Wreck. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 22, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »

Souless eyes

Souless...and wasted!   
KARMA NEEDS TO BITE HIM!

Where is KTF?
He's going miss it......

Idiot Lou exposed!...Musings, musings, musings.
I had no idea that some of my favorite posters (present company excepted) went over to the Dark Lard!
Klaas....you are a saint for putting up with their $hit!
I give you a billion points!!

If she only knew some of the things the dark lard has said about her!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 22, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »

As posted in musings:

They have to be relieved.  But has anyone seen even a shred of an explanation for why there was nothing found in the pond as promised?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 22, 2009, 11:17:18 PM »

As posted in musings:

Considering Beth Holloway was unaware of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding a John Silvetti until September, 2008.  This aspect of the Natalee Holloway Story will have to wait until Beth next book or movie.

Janet

+++++

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 -
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

Beth was made aware on 3 different occasions.

Once in March from PI (preliminary only, pictures with little background or supplemental from Kyle)

Once in ?????? from Kermit (pics and some of Kyle's posts)

Once in September (with our final document) by me

JQK - September by Wingnut

FBI - September by me

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4388.msg634256#msg634256

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.