April 25, 2024, 10:52:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama half-brother ‘linked to UK sex attack’  (Read 2087 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 12, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »

Obama half-brother ‘linked to UK sex attack’

Biometric tests carried out at East Midlands airport showed that he was linked to the attack on a girl in Berkshire last November but never charged, according to a report last night. Further checks identified Samson as the half-brother of President Obama, leading to a hurried call to the White House.

read more here ~
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6079235.ece

Hmmm...

Why didn't they lock him up and give him a fair trial?

Did he get special treatment in Britain because he was Obama's brother?

Didn't Obama say something like "We are our brothers keeper."?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 10:31:06 PM »

President Obama's half brother denies sex attack on young girl

By David Wilkes
Last updated at 12:56 AM on 13th April 2009

During the police investigation Samson gave officers a false name, claiming to be Henry Aloo  -  a genuine asylum seeker.

Although he was not charged, Samson was photographed, fingerprinted and had his DNA taken.

His plane landed at Heathrow and he was allowed to stay there overnight before catching his connecting flight to Washington, where the new President gave him a personal tour of the White House.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1169542/President-Obamas-half-brother-denies-sex-attack-young-girl.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »

I keep wondering why they didn't charge Samson.

I recall reading about socialized countries and crime.  From my reading, sometimes they adopt policies to discourage charging and convicting criminals due to the cost involved.  Is this such a case?

Put a person on a watch list so they may not enter your country, but never allow justice for the victim?  Avoid jail expenses?  Avoid prosecution expenses?

I remember a study and change in policy in New York many years ago.  They started going after people who jumped the turn styles in the subway to avoid paying.  Interestingly, they found these people were often implicated in larger crimes. 

Does anyone feel safer when government officials have a policy of ignoring crime?  No arrests, no charges, no convictions...no crime statistics.  Does anyone feel safer?  What about reports of crime?  Criminal acts?  Are they disappearing to?  Or just the crime statistics?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 07:15:13 AM »

Samson Obama accepted a caution after two teenage girls claimed he molested them - but has strongly denied the accusations.

Samson Obama was cautioned after a drunken row in Bracknell, Berkshire, where his mother lives, in November.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/article.html?Obamas_brother:_Im_sorry_for_sex_scandal&in_article_id=618891&in_page_id=64&in_a_source=

Apparently Samson, accepted a 'caution' for his actions.  Not sure what a 'caution' is. 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 07:25:13 AM »

Various news outlets report that British officials denied the U.S. president’s half-brother Samson Obama a visa because he was accused of sexual assault last November. And, during that incident, Mr. Obama gave police a false name. He was not arrested or charged for that crime. His fingerprints and other data were stored in a national database ...

...The aforementioned database, however, flagged his information and officials barred him from entering the country...

read more here -
http://www.wowowow.com/politics/obamas-half-brother-samson-denied-uk-visa-266310

Does the US have such a database and do we use it?  Does it keep people like Mr. Obama out?

Somehow, if we did have one, it would never be used because someone would make a statistic, and try to show that it disproportionately affected some protected group...

jmho

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.