April 30, 2024, 01:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 Year Old Victoria “Tori” Stafford Missing Since 4/8/09 in Ontario, Canada  (Read 370198 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: May 22, 2009, 10:44:25 AM »

Thanks for the updated articles. I have a question, since Terri-Lynne's help isn't helping that much, why don't they take Rafferty out there to help instead? Or is it because Terri-Lynne was the one and only one to get rid of Tori's remains?

He's probably maintaining his innocence and not cooperating with police.

The two attempted abductions in the area involving dark colored car, make me awfully relieved that Rafferty is locked up!  Not saying it was Rafferty...
but...

My speculation is that T-L has confessed and that is how Rafferty got found out. She has nothing to lose as she already said she was involved.  I am betting Rafferty is not saying anything and if he takes him to the body that pretty much proves he is guilty.

Right NorRose.  She has something to gain - (avoiding murder charge)
Maybe that's why it is rumored there may be an upgrade in the charges - (in the event McLintock is messing with the police they are leaving their options open.   I doubt a deal has been made ...yet.  There was too much of a public outcry with the sweetheart deal Homolka got...early in that case.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 22, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »

Neighbours' tip key to case
Trio spent more than a month following clues

By RANDY RICHMOND AND KATE DUBINSKI, SUN MEDIA

Video at following link

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/05/22/9537196.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 22, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »

Thanks for the updated articles. I have a question, since Terri-Lynne's help isn't helping that much, why don't they take Rafferty out there to help instead? Or is it because Terri-Lynne was the one and only one to get rid of Tori's remains?

He's probably maintaining his innocence and not cooperating with police.

The two attempted abductions in the area involving dark colored car, make me awfully relieved that Rafferty is locked up!  Not saying it was Rafferty...
but...

My speculation is that T-L has confessed and that is how Rafferty got found out. She has nothing to lose as she already said she was involved.  I am betting Rafferty is not saying anything and if he takes him to the body that pretty much proves he is guilty.

Right NorRose.  She has something to gain - (avoiding murder charge)
Maybe that's why it is rumored there may be an upgrade in the charges - (in the event McLintock is messing with the police they are leaving their options open.   I doubt a deal has been made ...yet.  There was too much of a public outcry with the sweetheart deal Homolka got...early in that case.

Homolka being out, reportedly pregnant and living her life like nothing happened is sickening.  I really hope there is no deal here.  How can you make a deal when you have already taken a life?  Put her in a room with Ronald for 1/2 hour and lets see what he can get out of her.  Save all the taxpayers a huge pile of money.  I am already sick that we are paying for Mulroney's Schriver crappola and it is already in the millions.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: May 22, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »

CBC

Daryn and Maternal Grandpa just arrived at Tara's house.  They called out looking for Tara but she is not there.  They placed a call and left.  They are looking for Tara.

Tara speaking out last night about the focus being on her and her boyfriend rather than looking for Tori.  The officers told her 3 times they knew it was her.

Tara was at the house yesterday helping police.  Gave them recently worn shoes, and a baby tooth.

T-L's lawyer is saying her client is the ONLY one helping police to find Tori's body.  She would not comment on how much or how little T-L is telling police.  T-L wants everyone to know that she is helping police as she feels she has an obligation tot he family and that she is helping as she really wants to bring Tori home.

They then showed T-L's facebook .

Reporters are waiting outside of Tara's home as they have heard that she may be willing to speak to reporters today.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 22, 2009, 11:27:22 AM »

CBC - From Fergus

Canine units have left OPP detachment in Fergus this morning.

Search has only been in Wellington County.

Yesterday there were a few different places that were searched.

T-L directed police to different areas. It was her second day out with OPP

Dumpster was sealed and OPP said inside the dumpster were items of interest.

They then went to a rock pile in the back of a farmers field about 1km down the road and were there for hours. Police left at end of day and did not block off the area as a crime scene.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: May 22, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »

sorry about that long newspaper post.  I didn't realize i had grabbed all the other stuff with it.  I don't believe we can edit can we?  Help?

Edit:  I fixed it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:53:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 22, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »

Newsnet

T-L will be helping police search for Tori throughout the weekend.  The Judges order which expired last night has been extended.  T-L is now with OPP to continue the search today.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 22, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »

sorry about that long newspaper post.  I didn't realize i had grabbed all the other stuff with it.  I don't believe we can edit can we?  Help?

As far as I know only Mods can edit.  On that post hit the "report to moderator button" and you should get a response.  Or you can go to the other forums looking for one of the mods.  I saw one of them in the Stacy Peterson Thread earlier.

Edit to make notation:  Only admin and mods can edit.  Just let us know if you or someone else has an ooopsie and we will fix it.  Something that may be helpful is to preview before you post.   There is a button to the right of the one you usually use to post.  If you preview and find a mistake you can change before  you post 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:27:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #688 on: May 22, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

Newsnet

T-L will be helping police search for Tori throughout the weekend.  The Judges order which expired last night has been extended.  T-L is now with OPP to continue the search today.

Thanks for the screen caps, your country is very beautiful, I have never been to Canada.       I don't understand, and I'm stuck on this, I'm sorry, but what in the world is taking this Terri so long in finding the location? The only thing I can come up with is she was stoned and don't quite remember where Tori was put?
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: May 22, 2009, 12:18:40 PM »

Thanks Muffy Bee.  I will be more careful in future.   
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #690 on: May 22, 2009, 12:25:28 PM »

Newsnet

Thanks for the screen caps, your country is very beautiful, I have never been to Canada.       I don't understand, and I'm stuck on this, I'm sorry, but what in the world is taking this Terri so long in finding the location? The only thing I can come up with is she was stoned and don't quite remember where Tori was put?

Perhaps she rode along to help and it was at night. She may not have known the area/been familiar and just knows the general location and not a specific area.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #691 on: May 22, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »

CBC - From Fergus

Canine units have left OPP detachment in Fergus this morning.

Search has only been in Wellington County.

Yesterday there were a few different places that were searched.

T-L directed police to different areas. It was her second day out with OPP

Dumpster was sealed and OPP said inside the dumpster were items of interest.

They then went to a rock pile in the back of a farmers field about 1km down the road and were there for hours. Police left at end of day and did not block off the area as a crime scene.

Thank you again Ms. NRose! Your reporting whats on the local channels and the screen caps have been very informative and helpful.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #692 on: May 22, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/05/21/stafford-search-police021.html

As police officers took a woman charged in the abduction of Tori Stafford to a farmer's field near Fergus, Ont., on Thursday to help locate the girl's body, CBC learned there were two other attempted abductions of children in the area — as recently as two weeks ago.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 22, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »

Thank you for all you do MuffyBee!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 22, 2009, 12:33:59 PM »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/columnists/surveillance-camera-catches-accused-couple-on-day-tori-was-taken/article1147974/
Good article.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 22, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »

Newsnet

Police are continuing to search for Tori with T-L

T-L will be helping police over the weekend.

The search is continuing this morning in the Fergus area.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 22, 2009, 12:44:53 PM »

Snipped some parts of the above aritcle:

It is alleged that Ms. McClintic was loitering outside Oliver Stephens Public School that day, where Tori was in Grade 3, as the dismissal bell rang.

The teenager allegedly was on a specific mission to grab a child for Mr. Rafferty, with Tori being simply the first available youngster she spotted.

Ms. McClintic is alleged to have led the little girl to her boyfriend, who was waiting nearby in the same car shortly afterwards caught on the videotape.

The vehicle is now in police hands and will be subjected to a painstaking search, with officers looking for any forensic evidence – from hair to fibres to DNA – of Tori's presence.

Ms. McClintic has told police that she walked a distance away from the car when Mr. Rafferty allegedly assaulted the little girl.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #697 on: May 22, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »

Very interesting article, thanks.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 22, 2009, 12:53:17 PM »

Newsnet

OPP in Fergus is coordinating the search for the remains. T-L is flying and driving around with police hoping that she will recognize a landmark or that she will see something that will trigger what took place 6 weeks ago. No closer in finding Tori than they were 2 days ago.  T-L is reported to be doing her best to remember but the trees now have leaves which they did not have 6 weeks ago and it is making it harder to recognize the areas and see things; things look a whole lot different.

Police are not saying whether she has been useful or not.  Can only assume they are making progress or they would not have asked to have her help extended.  They are looking for a needle in a haystack as the area is farmland, wooded areas and ponds which all look the same. 

They seem to have a keen interest in piles of rocks out in farmers fields.  Search teams are currently at a new pile of rocks west of Fergus searching.

Search area is currently between Rockwood, Bellwood Lake, Guelph and Fergus.

victorian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: May 22, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »

http://www.thestar.com/article/638603
Carol said Terri-Lynne and Tori had met thanks to dogs – Carol owns two small dogs.

"The only thing I knew about Terri-Lynne was that she walked the dogs and Tori had talked to her about Precious (one of the dogs) as she is the same as their dog," said Carol.

She met Tara McDonald, Tori's mother, and James Goris, her boyfriend, who she said wanted to breed their dog, Cosmo, with her dogs.

http://www.thestar.com/gta/columnist/article/638602
Tori's dad, Rodney Stafford, told the Star's Raveena Aulakh on Wednesday that Daryn had earlier mentioned the name Terri-Lynne and "that address'' – the house on Wilson St. where McClintic resided with her mother.

"Daryn was telling me something about hair-dye and a (white) coat. He knew about hair-dye and the girl possibly cutting her hair, dyeing her hair. I don't know how he got that information but it came from my son and it was rather disturbing."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.