March 28, 2024, 03:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #539 10/29 - 11/1/2006  (Read 103504 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 10:09:26 PM »

thank you klaas!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 10:09:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
San,
You did a great job and sounded terrific.  I thought it was Sunfreak for some reason!  But now that you have done it, it will be easy next time, lol.

Very Happy

I think not Laughing

oh yes mamam... you sounded great and you are one sharp lady... I think you most definately need to call more!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 10:09:36 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Sorry Monkeys I could not give a normal Red rant tonight, might have gone into a coughing fit.

I am not sure if it got on as the call dropped, but Anna made a good point about the "hard evidence" never being taken. There is no excuse for having never taken this in the beginning especially when they knew on Aruba that is all the courts care about.

The Kalpoes need to tell the "court of public opinion" why they chauffeured JVDS around that night. They just drove him around with a girl in the back seat. They expected nothing? They went to a bar for 1/2 hour and in turn drove Joran around afterwards. That makes no sense and is not believable, IMO

Nope, it doesn't make sense.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 10:11:18 PM »

Well, I didn't explain what I meant about the Kesse's and the playing cards and that was bad because people might just be listening and have no idea what that is.  The parents had like wanted posters printed on the back of playing cards with reward information and put the free playing cards in all the jails and prisons.

Should have explained that instead of assuming everybody knows about it.

Embarassed

So glad to see the Keese's still searching.............
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 10:11:59 PM »

Memphis, I haven't seen that cute little monkey face for a while...
I don't believe that the K2 brothers are " innocent " and I doubt that anyone thinks of them as such. Except for maybe Mama Kalpoe.
I just can't see them being released while this Dutch Team still have something open. But crazy things happen in Aruba.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »

Anna you were terrific, as always !! You made important points.

I continue to stand with the girl.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 10:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "memphis"
IMHO, 2K may not know what happened at the very end of that fateful night, but they are NOT innocent.

Of course not, they knew of Joran's "ways"

You mean his history? His character?

Besides all the lies and contradictions, I think back to Deepak's obvious distain for Natalee.  Evil or Very Mad
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 10:13:14 PM »

SB and Carnut,

We don't want it to sound like just the girls calling.  I would bet both of you have very nice voices.

. Cool

Now, look, you DO understand about that the whole male-female thing and how it relates to phones, don't you?

Aren't you aware that men are allergic to phones?

I mean, we menfolk understand that all girl babies are born with a phone permanently attached to one ear, after all... !  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 10:13:57 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Thanks, None!  Just wish I had explained about the playing cards, darn it!   Confused

Did you hear from Tyler today?  I didn't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 10:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
IMHO, 2K may not know what happened at the very end of that fateful night, but they are NOT innocent.

Of course not, they knew of Joran's "ways"

You mean his history? His character?

Besides all the lies and contradictions, I think back to Deepak's obvious distain for Natalee.  Evil or Very Mad

Yeah....Probably what Joran & Paulus told him......
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Memphis, I haven't seen that cute little monkey face for a while...
I don't believe that the K2 brothers are " innocent " and I doubt that anyone thinks of them as such. Except for maybe Mama Kalpoe.
I just can't see them being released while this Dutch Team still have something open. But crazy things happen in Aruba.

Hey Kat. Right! I'm sure there aren't many who think them innocent. Good Grief! Who wouldn't spill all the beans if they were innocent.

As far as being released...I'm bracing myself.  Crying or Very sad
Was that San who called in and said it was the beginning of the wrap-up and closing of the case? Sadly, I'm afaid it might be. We've seen this over and over and over again. I pray it's not, but I'm still trying to brace for it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 10:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
San,
You did a great job and sounded terrific.  I thought it was Sunfreak for some reason!  But now that you have done it, it will be easy next time, lol.

Very Happy

I think not Laughing

oh yes mamam... you sounded great and you are one sharp lady... I think you most definately need to call more!

Well I wasn't planning on calling.  But when he asked that question I did have an answer.  Red got cut off and I seized the opportunity and said now is my chance. Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 10:18:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
San,

Very Happy

I think not Laughing

Well I wasn't planning on calling.  But when he asked that question I did have an answer.  Red got cut off and I seized the opportunity and said now is my chance. Laughing

seemed like the wind hit a huge gust... and then no more Red Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 10:19:01 PM »

But SB you don't have to permanently attach the phone, just a two minute phone call.  I think we lost Robots to the storm.   Shocked And Old Fart is out of town so you just have to take one for the team once in a while.

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »

Thanks, None!  Just wish I had explained about the playing cards, darn it!   Confused

Anna you are always so calm and such a smooth talker on the phone.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 10:20:13 PM »

But SB you don't have to permanently attach the phone, just a two minute phone call.  I think we lost Robots to the storm.   Shocked And Old Fart is out of town so you just have to take one for the team once in a while.

. Very Happy

oh yes... Robots is getting hammered by wind.... we have it pretty bad and they have it even worse...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 10:20:56 PM »

Anna you are always so calm and such a smooth talker on the phone.

Yes she is.... very good... Anna did you hear Red talking about your call?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 10:22:05 PM »

. Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 10:22:38 PM »

Actually I THOUGHT about calling tonight, but I understood Dana to say earlier that he was not going to take many calls for this program.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2006, 10:24:13 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Actually I THOUGHT about calling tonight, but I understood Dana to say earlier that he was not going to take many calls for this program.

then we will hold you to next time....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.