April 27, 2024, 10:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 100895 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: April 17, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »

Hi Bearly and Sunny!   
Hi MT!!!!

Where did you go, I was hoping to get a drink,,,could you please make it a double!!   
Triple!!!

*looking at watch*

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: April 17, 2009, 02:59:26 AM »

Good Night Anna & GE
Sweet Dreams to you too!

I guess I might as well go too!
See you later
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 17, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »

night all...rest well and sweet dreams!

Are you going to bed, or saying goodnight to others?  Please clarify.  TIA

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #523 on: April 17, 2009, 03:04:08 AM »

imma to beddy goin!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: April 17, 2009, 03:05:25 AM »

imma to beddy goin!

ok then !   Night !     
XOXXO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 17, 2009, 03:08:00 AM »

Hi Bearly and Sunny!   
Hi MT!!!!

Where did you go, I was hoping to get a drink,,,could you please make it a double!!   ::MonkeyWink::javascript:void(0);
Triple!!!

*looking at watch*

Busted!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 17, 2009, 03:13:52 AM »

Good Night Anna & GE
Sweet Dreams to you too!

I guess I might as well go too!
See you later

Night, KCJones!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 17, 2009, 03:27:11 AM »

I love the name Abuela too .. its just Beautiful
I took 6 yrs of Spanish ..... yah.

Hah .. went to Mexico and could not Understand a Damn Word that came from anyone's mouth .. go figure. They teach you "book" Spanish not slang..
so you sound like a flippin Idiot when you try .. to communicate Book to slang.

Almost like when people Talk Louder or use Impromptu Sign Language to others who do not understand English .. pure silly ..

My Mother called her Grandma " Nudge~Mama"
I do not know how to spell it in English that is the Phonic sound ..
Just think of Ted Nugent .. Nujsh-Mama
I am a Hunky .. Hungarian

....so then you are Hunky Mama !!     

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 17, 2009, 03:46:50 AM »

Niters!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 17, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in miracles!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #530 on: April 17, 2009, 08:34:13 AM »

Morning All...

Boo, That problem you have is a biggie!!  Let's see...You say you are the black sheep?? I can't imagine that but if you say!!

In that case....STAY AWAY!!  JUST STAY OUT OF SIGHT!!  No sence in leading the lamb to slaughter.. HeHe

Get a friend to call the DMV.  If you want I'll do it for you. AND, It seems his lady friend and other family members are aware of this and some responsibility should lie with those who live with and around him.  You Know, The PERFECT ONES!!  The ones that can do no wrong.  Know them BOO?? 

Something must be done, this is true but, I don't like the way "they" have put it ALL on your doorstep.  Get my e-mail addy from Miss Pooky and I promise I will do the dirty work so your hands can remain clean.   Love you Friend.
OR leave your throw away addy here and I will contact you pronto..I promise.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: April 17, 2009, 08:46:59 AM »

Good morning all -

Call out to Dolce regarding names for your son. My son has a wordy family name, we actually used his middle name (did the same with daughter) which just means it takes some work with new teachers the first day of school to communicate.  Anyway we also shortened his name, based on the prediction that classmates over time might nic his name - and it worked? As a dear friend said when son was born "that's a name he can never dig ditches with" but he loves his name - except when teachers on the first day say his whole name out loud in class  He said he was in class with a teammate, he plays college football, and a professor said his full name. He said he looked over at his teammate in that moment who then mouthed his full name with a big grin and a wink?

By the time son got to the practice field that afternoon half the team was calling him by his first name - teasing him but in a good way. They all laughed.........yet if ever son becomes a politician or a CEO he will have a fine name 

So don't worry over all of this too much, as this story tells you, they survive and thrive and at times, even have fun with it all.

Here are the cookies for Anna, those bikinis  oh to be young and a bikini girl again.......sigh.

I continue to stand with the girl.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #532 on: April 17, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »

Morning All...

Boo, That problem you have is a biggie!!  Let's see...You say you are the black sheep?? I can't imagine that but if you say!!

In that case....STAY AWAY!!  JUST STAY OUT OF SIGHT!!  No sence in leading the lamb to slaughter.. HeHe

Get a friend to call the DMV.  If you want I'll do it for you. AND, It seems his lady friend and other family members are aware of this and some responsibility should lie with those who live with and around him.  You Know, The PERFECT ONES!!  The ones that can do no wrong.  Know them BOO?? 

Something must be done, this is true but, I don't like the way "they" have put it ALL on your doorstep.  Get my e-mail addy from Miss Pooky and I promise I will do the dirty work so your hands can remain clean.   Love you Friend.
OR leave your throw away addy here and I will contact you pronto..I promise.

ITA, it seems when something really needs to be done or said, they throw it my way and I end of taking the heat for it!! Hence ONE of the reasons I am the black sheep. I do believe since they have first hand knowledge they should do something about it. I started googling MI DVM last night and see if they have a hot line to call, but got way laid and ended up going to bed. It's on my to do list today.
My throw away addy is deadnotsleeping@ ymail.com

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 17, 2009, 09:09:06 AM »

Good morning all -

Call out to Dolce regarding names for your son. My son has a wordy family name, we actually used his middle name (did the same with daughter) which just means it takes some work with new teachers the first day of school to communicate.  Anyway we also shortened his name, based on the prediction that classmates over time might nic his name - and it worked? As a dear friend said when son was born "that's a name he can never dig ditches with" but he loves his name - except when teachers on the first day say his whole name out loud in class  He said he was in class with a teammate, he plays college football, and a professor said his full name. He said he looked over at his teammate in that moment who then mouthed his full name with a big grin and a wink?

By the time son got to the practice field that afternoon half the team was calling him by his first name - teasing him but in a good way. They all laughed.........yet if ever son becomes a politician or a CEO he will have a fine name 

So don't worry over all of this too much, as this story tells you, they survive and thrive and at times, even have fun with it all.

Here are the cookies for Anna, those bikinis  oh to be young and a bikini girl again.......sigh.

I knew a guy who's name was Alexander & instead of calling him Alex, they called him Xan, I always thought that was so cute! Of course that was way back & before Xan was associated with xanax, don't know how that would go over now!  Anyways! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #534 on: April 17, 2009, 11:54:32 AM »

Thank you everyone for the wonderfull stories, suggestions, and input. Hubs is being a real "Divo" about this, but it is his first son and he is ever so excited. He has already purchased our son's first football, but who am I to talk as our daughter already has her own pair of Gucci shoes care of Grandma.  LOL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: April 17, 2009, 11:55:11 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearly, I love your new avatar. I am packed for Hawaii too. When are we going? 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: April 17, 2009, 12:23:39 PM »

Does Bearly have on a top????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: April 17, 2009, 12:27:34 PM »

Just coconut shells, I think.  She is such a floozy. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:58 PM »

I would just like to ask everyone for thoughts and prayers for the Corrie Anderson Search tomorrow. She went missing from Busti NY Oct.27th. She has 2 teen daughters and a young son... there is NO way she left on her own. There is a thread for her under missing persons here if you are interested in reading more. Really there is not any "new" information *sigh*
I am going on the search tomorrow and Sun. with some of my family, I pray that we can find her or evidence that will nail the SOB that did this. In this area when women go missing they usually are never found or the perp gets off. Very sad. Corrie has a lot of family and my heart just breaks for them, especially the kids. I tried to imagine if my own mother was missing last night and I am reduced to tears yet again at the thought. The search starts at 7 AM tomorrow.... I beg all of you who pray to keep her family in your thoughts.
Thanks, Leslee

Corrie Anderson's thread in Missing Person's:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3925.msg0#new
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 12:33:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: April 17, 2009, 12:30:14 PM »

Just coconut shells, I think.  She is such a floozy. 
Well, who knew????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.