April 28, 2024, 04:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 100904 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 17, 2009, 12:34:15 PM »

I would just like to ask everyone for thoughts and prayers for the Corrie Anderson Search tomorrow. She went missing from Busti NY Oct.27th. She has 2 teen daughters and a young son... there is NO way she left on her own. There is a thread for her under missing persons here if you are interested in reading more. Really there is not any "new" information *sigh*
I am going on the search tomorrow and Sun. with some of my family, I pray that we can find her or evidence that will nail the SOB that did this. In this area when women go missing they usually are never found or the perp gets off. Very sad. Corrie has a lot of family and my heart just breaks for them, especially the kids. I tried to imagine if my own mother was missing last night and I am reduced to tears yet again at the thought. The search starts at 7 AM tomorrow.... I beg all of you who pray to keep her family in your thoughts.
Thanks, Leslee

Corrie Anderson's thread in Missing Person's:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3925.msg0#new

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #541 on: April 17, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

Sassy   I just read that CW has renewed OTH for a 7th season.  The commercials noting final episodes was to mean final episodes of the season 6.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 17, 2009, 03:11:12 PM »

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0
crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: April 17, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

Here's The Ad from Lifetime:
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: April 17, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »

Hi everyone...  Looking for a link to find a good avatar for my screen name.  Any ideas of where I can find one? 

Thanks in advance for a link.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #545 on: April 17, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »

Hi everyone...  Looking for a link to find a good avatar for my screen name.  Any ideas of where I can find one? 

Hi and Welcome, Monkey With Class!!!   

There's a link in my signature line with a selection, and I'll be happy to help find you something if you'd give me an idea of what you're looking for! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: April 17, 2009, 05:43:12 PM »

There are several different avatars in the thread below to choose from.  Or you can leave a message in that thread and either CBB, Brandi or I can find something special for you:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: April 17, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

Monkey with Class~

I see a monkey holding a glass of champagne, for some reason & I'm not sure why!  Good luck and have fun finding something! And WELCOME to SM!!!!

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 17, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »

Good morning all -

Call out to Dolce regarding names for your son. My son has a wordy family name, we actually used his middle name (did the same with daughter) which just means it takes some work with new teachers the first day of school to communicate.  Anyway we also shortened his name, based on the prediction that classmates over time might nic his name - and it worked? As a dear friend said when son was born "that's a name he can never dig ditches with" but he loves his name - except when teachers on the first day say his whole name out loud in class  He said he was in class with a teammate, he plays college football, and a professor said his full name. He said he looked over at his teammate in that moment who then mouthed his full name with a big grin and a wink?

By the time son got to the practice field that afternoon half the team was calling him by his first name - teasing him but in a good way. They all laughed.........yet if ever son becomes a politician or a CEO he will have a fine name 

So don't worry over all of this too much, as this story tells you, they survive and thrive and at times, even have fun with it all.

Here are the cookies for Anna, those bikinis  oh to be young and a bikini girl again.......sigh.

Oh, the summertime cookies are just the cutest ever!  And yes, I do think I detect some enhancements as the tops used to be just flat, lol.

Love 'em!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: April 17, 2009, 05:55:43 PM »

This is a call out to all new monkeys who are not aware and old monkeys who want to use your searching/sluthing skills to help a fellow monkey out.  Carolyn Johnson's (SM member) has a son Clinton Nelson who has been missing since 9/1/2006.  She believes she might have stumbled on to some new information in the case.  Please stop by and read her post and let her know if you are able to help.  TIA, Lovinlife

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.msg770813#msg770813

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: April 17, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »

Oh you guys, my Grandson (almost 2) just went to his Dad;s computer and said "Call Mimi"  so my son did on the webcam!!!  Next month is the baby's birthday, he can have anything he wants!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 17, 2009, 07:51:42 PM »

Oh you guys, my Grandson (almost 2) just went to his Dad;s computer and said "Call Mimi"  so my son did on the webcam!!!  Next month is the baby's birthday, he can have anything he wants!!!!

Your little Grandson sounds like a sweet boy. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 17, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearly, I love your new avatar. I am packed for Hawaii too. When are we going? 

As soon as you are packed and have the tickets in your hand, I'm there.  We'll sleep on the beach, 'k?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 17, 2009, 08:11:57 PM »

Does Bearly have on a top????

Of course!!  Who do you think I am, Mytime, Jackie, CBB,...hmm...well who do you think I am anyway?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 17, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »

Just coconut shells, I think.  She is such a floozy. 

They don't make coconut shells that big, silly monkey...

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: April 17, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearly, I love your new avatar. I am packed for Hawaii too. When are we going? 

As soon as you are packed and have the tickets in your hand, I'm there.  We'll sleep on the beach, 'k?

On our way, we can stop and kidnap Jackie.  We will make sure she has her credit card's.   

No beach for us....I am thinking beautiful ocean front suite. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 17, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

I would just like to ask everyone for thoughts and prayers for the Corrie Anderson Search tomorrow. She went missing from Busti NY Oct.27th. She has 2 teen daughters and a young son... there is NO way she left on her own. There is a thread for her under missing persons here if you are interested in reading more. Really there is not any "new" information *sigh*
I am going on the search tomorrow and Sun. with some of my family, I pray that we can find her or evidence that will nail the SOB that did this. In this area when women go missing they usually are never found or the perp gets off. Very sad. Corrie has a lot of family and my heart just breaks for them, especially the kids. I tried to imagine if my own mother was missing last night and I am reduced to tears yet again at the thought. The search starts at 7 AM tomorrow.... I beg all of you who pray to keep her family in your thoughts.
Thanks, Leslee

Corrie Anderson's thread in Missing Person's:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3925.msg0#new

Thanks, leslee.  I will keep you all in my prayers.  Good luck tomorrow.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: April 17, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

I was going to say walnut shells but thought might hurt your feelings. 

Exactly, what kind of top are you wearing?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: April 17, 2009, 08:17:07 PM »

O/T

More information here:

Here's The Ad from Lifetime:

Look who is Miss Screen Capture now?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 17, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »

I was going to say walnut shells but thought might hurt your feelings. 

Exactly, what kind of top are you wearing?

It's mytop, Mytime, can't you tell??

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.