April 27, 2024, 08:15:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 100887 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #660 on: April 18, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »

My hubs just surprised me with a Mercedes GLK350!!!!
I have a Cadillac XLR that was my car, but it’s a 2 seater roadster and no room for the babies….so my only other option was to drive our Escalade, but its way too big and a bit scarey to me..so he bought me a Mercedes, well he says he bought it for the babies..whatever the excuse I am so excited!!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: April 18, 2009, 01:39:29 PM »

Dolce -  How Cool!             I bet you'll look great driving around in that car! 

I think someone might be a spoiled brat  (just kidding)   

What good are men if they don't spoil you??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: April 18, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »

Dolce -  How Cool!             I bet you'll look great driving around in that car! 

It took time, but I think I trained him right!   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #663 on: April 18, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

Very nice Dolce, have to have room for the babies.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 18, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

Beautiful Dolce!!!  But then M is a very lucky guy!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: April 18, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »

It took time, but I think I trained him right!   

Very, very nice!!  Now you and the babies will be safe with all the "whiteheads" down your way. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

I went to get my hair trimmed today.  The young guy that normally shampoos and asks you if want some wine was there.  He had been gone for a long time.  I asked the girl doing my hair about the baby the shampoo guy and girlfriend were having.  She looked at me in a way I cannot describe.  She said, didnt I read the paper about the baby who had been eaten by a dog???  I had read the story about a year ago and in fact posted about it here.  I cant believe I know them!!!  I am in shock.  The two and a half month old boy had been put in a baby swing, the daddy (the shampoo guy) had gone to work.  The young mother of the baby and her Mom had gone back to bed and left the baby in a swing with a 6 month old puppy in the room.  I cannot even write about the baby.  The dog was destroyed.  The Mother is still on probation and she is expecting another child.  I am so sad.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: April 18, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »

I went to get my hair trimmed today.  The young guy that normally shampoos and asks you if want some wine was there.  He had been gone for a long time.  I asked the girl doing my hair about the baby the shampoo guy and girlfriend were having.  She looked at me in a way I cannot describe.  She said, didnt I read the paper about the baby who had been eaten by a dog???  I had read the story about a year ago and in fact posted about it here.  I cant believe I know them!!!  I am in shock.  The two and a half month old boy had been put in a baby swing, the daddy (the shampoo guy) had gone to work.  The young mother of the baby and her Mom had gone back to bed and left the baby in a swing with a 6 month old puppy in the room.  I cannot even write about the baby.  The dog was destroyed.  The Mother is still on probation and she is expecting another child.  I am so sad.
OMG!!  I read that in the news!! That is your shampoo guy?  How very tragic, and how very unresponsible of that woman AND her mother!!  They should have known better. 
Parents who have done or caused or aided in harming their child should first be removed of all options for reproduction and then thrown in jail.  She now had to live with the horror of what she did, and I say GOOD!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 18, 2009, 07:38:07 PM »

For anyone who needs encouragement, here is a clip of a woman who had a dream and it began to be realized at age 47.  I cried when I saw it just humbled by her emotions. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #669 on: April 18, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »

For anyone who needs encouragement, here is a clip of a woman who had a dream and it began to be realized at age 47.  I cried when I saw it just humbled by her emotions. 

Thanks PookyBear!  I'd seen short clips of her, but never viewed her singing the entire song!

To see how the crowd treated her at first...and then how she wowed them all!   

Incredible talent, very touching story!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #670 on: April 18, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

My hubs just surprised me with a Mercedes GLK350!!!!
I have a Cadillac XLR that was my car, but it’s a 2 seater roadster and no room for the babies….so my only other option was to drive our Escalade, but its way too big and a bit scarey to me..so he bought me a Mercedes, well he says he bought it for the babies..whatever the excuse I am so excited!!!! 

Why can't I be Mr. Dolce?   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: April 18, 2009, 09:31:08 PM »

Dolce,

Love your new wheels!  Does the company make the child safety seats for it as well?  I think some auto manufacturers actually do. 
If not, that will be one of the next things you will have to do, get the car seats.

Very pretty and light color for your hot weather is good.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 18, 2009, 09:33:57 PM »

Always1

That is totally shocking.  I have heard of kids being mauled and even killed by large dogs but I don't like the word "eaten" in that.    

I think I would change stylists so wouldn't ever be reminded of that horror story again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #673 on: April 18, 2009, 09:36:15 PM »

Thank you Pooky - it's been 4 days since I first saw that, and I still get goose bumps.  Feel good video of the year!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 18, 2009, 09:37:30 PM »

Always1

That is totally shocking.  I have heard of kids being mauled and even killed by large dogs but I don't like the word "eaten" in that.    

I think I would change stylists so wouldn't ever be reminded of that horror story again!

I know.  Part of me wanted to hug him and tell him how sorry I am, but the other part of me wanted to shake him and ask him what they were thinking.  The article said the policemen were very shaken!!!!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #675 on: April 18, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »

Good night kitty!  We will miss you!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 18, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »

Well, we are in for a bad night I think (I will be under the bed!!!!)  Steel, happy for your team.  Take good care of your eye!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: April 18, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »

Be safe, Always1!  These storms and bad weather are getting to be the weekend routine now it seems.  Tired of them!

Going to watch movie, BBL if I don't fall asleep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #678 on: April 18, 2009, 10:03:23 PM »

Be safe, Always1!  These storms and bad weather are getting to be the weekend routine now it seems.  Tired of them!

Not many female type monkeys in the cage tonight, so I feel safe asking this question.....

what the hell is so wrong with leaving your underwear on the bathroom floor?   Geeeezzz.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #679 on: April 18, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

Not many female type monkeys in the cage tonight, so I feel safe asking this question.....

what the hell is so wrong with leaving your underwear on the bathroom floor?   Geeeezzz.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.