April 28, 2024, 02:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 100900 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 19, 2009, 12:52:25 AM »

Hello Hello were did everybody go?

We're here -- now it's your turn to tell a funny story on Babs !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #761 on: April 19, 2009, 12:52:31 AM »

Well in High School, we always seemed to have P.E. 1st period, and doing the swimming thing at 7:30 in the morn (even is So. Cal.) is cold in Feb.  Having to re-do our hair & makeup was just intolerable...........

Well as we  both had the same M.D. and the poor ol guy was easily conned by us sweet young things,(though she did have one up on me, her dad & Doc were friends) I had to work a little harder on my sore throat.   We both managed to get excused from swimming for the full 6 weeks....for all 4 years.........

Got to work in the attendence office, and we NEVER gave our friends a break with cut cards nor no excuses without a note from parents..........Geez GE, think how popular we could have been!!!!!!
Ya I hated walking across campus wrapped in a towel. 
But gotta admit, we were so cute in our  little orange shorts runnin around the track............even though you always beat me, not fair.

Um, not all of you were cute in your orange shorts.  Some more than others!

Shoe size, please! 
Pretty please

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #762 on: April 19, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »

Well in High School, we always seemed to have P.E. 1st period, and doing the swimming thing at 7:30 in the morn (even is So. Cal.) is cold in Feb.  Having to re-do our hair & makeup was just intolerable...........

Well as we  both had the same M.D. and the poor ol guy was easily conned by us sweet young things,(though she did have one up on me, her dad & Doc were friends) I had to work a little harder on my sore throat.   We both managed to get excused from swimming for the full 6 weeks....for all 4 years.........

Got to work in the attendence office, and we NEVER gave our friends a break with cut cards nor no excuses without a note from parents..........Geez GE, think how popular we could have been!!!!!!
But gotta admit, we were so cute in our  little orange shorts runnin around the track............even though you always beat me, not fair.

Shoe size, please! 

At the risk of getting completly overrun by mad female type monkeys.....8 1/2???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: April 19, 2009, 12:56:40 AM »

Shoe size, please! 

At the risk of getting completly overrun by mad female type monkeys.....8 1/2???????

Ok, now how tall are you?

BTW I am 36-24-36     Just look to left of this post. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #764 on: April 19, 2009, 12:56:52 AM »

Ya, and the only thing we really missed in swimming was not getting to make fun of "Ol Thunder Thighs" Noreen

Let me tell you about Thunder Thighs Noreen.....
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #765 on: April 19, 2009, 01:01:15 AM »

Shoe size, please! 

Ok, now how tall are you?

BTW I am 36-24-36     Just look to left of this post. 

I can see that MT.  Barbie's got nothing on you!  And for the record, 5' 9" ...185 pounds!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 19, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »

Bump for GE  !!!     

MT you have mail

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #767 on: April 19, 2009, 01:07:53 AM »

Oh you guys are funny! How about when we went into Hollywood to the Teenage Fair. You know with all these bans playing. All these cute guys running around. If I remember we found two we thought were ohhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooo cute and started following them around. After about two hours Babskat got up the nerve to talk to them. We spent about 30 minutes with them and figured they were not so bright and had to high tail it out of there to get away from them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #768 on: April 19, 2009, 01:10:34 AM »

Ya, and the only thing we really missed in swimming was not getting to make fun of "Ol Thunder Thighs" Noreen

You knew her too! Boy did she get around.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #769 on: April 19, 2009, 01:13:38 AM »

She wasn't Noreen, but they did call her "Thunder Thighs".  I was 15 and working at Elias Brother Big Boy as a busboy.  She stole my virginity, and I had no clue what hit me!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 19, 2009, 01:14:17 AM »

Well, lets see, sans GE, my first job, I worked for an Attny(he was the first Attny to represent transvestites in Hollywood) needless to say was quite an eye-opener fresh out of H.S. in the 60"s.  The office was on Sunset Bl., right across the street from the Playboy club.  Sonny & Cher would stand out in front of my building, big time Hippies and yak for hours to anyone that stopped to listen.
Once gave a ride to a couple hitch hiking on the strip, dirty, scrungy ...turns out they were from the Manson Clan, (before the murders), tried to get me to go to the ranch with them and they'd introduce me to the Beach Boys........They took a likin to my little black & white corvair and thought it would be cool to run around in.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: April 19, 2009, 01:15:12 AM »

We had the "newby" twins - both got around. 

Smoke a doobie...
F**k a newby!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 19, 2009, 01:15:56 AM »

Wonder where CBB, Bearly and MM are?  MM has been MIA for a while now. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 19, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »

Well, lets see, sans GE, my first job, I worked for an Attny(he was the first Attny to represent transvestites in Hollywood) needless to say was quite an eye-opener fresh out of H.S. in the 60"s.  The office was on Sunset Bl., right across the street from the Playboy club.  Sonny & Cher would stand out in front of my building, big time Hippies and yak for hours to anyone that stopped to listen.
Once gave a ride to a couple hitch hiking on the strip, dirty, scrungy ...turns out they were from the Manson Clan, (before the murders), tried to get me to go to the ranch with them and they'd introduce me to the Beach Boys........They took a likin to my little black & white corvair and thought it would be cool to run around in.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #774 on: April 19, 2009, 01:16:54 AM »

She wasn't Noreen, but they did call her "Thunder Thighs".  I was 15 and working at Elias Brother Big Boy as a busboy.  She stole my virginity, and I had no clue what hit me!
Sounds like the same Thunder Thighs to me!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 19, 2009, 01:18:06 AM »

Good thing you didn't go.   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #776 on: April 19, 2009, 01:21:18 AM »

Babkats - you and me got some years on us!   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: April 19, 2009, 01:24:33 AM »

Babkats - you and me got some years on us!   
Lookin at the big "60" in 3 weeks ...HAPPY MUDDA'S to me...yikes
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #778 on: April 19, 2009, 01:24:58 AM »

Fair is fair BG 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #779 on: April 19, 2009, 01:27:23 AM »

Okay, I am going to blow this wide open.......................

Why do you female type monkeys think you are so superior?  You are just kidding yourselves, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.