April 27, 2024, 09:35:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 100893 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #780 on: April 19, 2009, 01:27:49 AM »

Wonder where CBB, Bearly and MM are?  MM has been MIA for a while now. 
I wonder where they are too? I hope MM is all right. And Jackie keeps floating in and out.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: April 19, 2009, 01:28:03 AM »

Hello Hello were did everybody go?

We're here -- now it's your turn to tell a funny story on Babs !   
Fair is fair BG 

I don't know anyone here in real life, or well enough in order to tell any stories on them, if that's what you mean.   Wish I had known MT & Jackie in high school, that would have to be funny !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 19, 2009, 01:29:17 AM »

Fair is fair BG 

I don't know anyone here in real life, or well enough in order to tell any stories on them, if that's what you mean.   Wish I had known MT & Jackie in high school, that would have to be funny !   

I guess I should add - would really be funny cause they're young enough to be my daughters !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #783 on: April 19, 2009, 01:31:31 AM »

Okay, I am going to blow this wide open.......................

Why do you female type monkeys think you are so superior?  You are just kidding yourselves, right?
That is too funny. Are you lookin for a fight or what? There is no kidding involved We know we are  superior.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 19, 2009, 01:35:41 AM »

Why do you female type monkeys think you are so superior?  You are just kidding yourselves, right?
Ah ya, of course we're SUPERIOR!  For one thing ......Ya wouldn't be here ifin it weren't for us Momma Monkeys! 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #785 on: April 19, 2009, 01:37:00 AM »

That is too funny. Are you lookin for a fight or what? There is no kidding involved We know we are  superior.

Not looking for a fight GE.  Just asking the question that all Male Type Monkeys think about day in and day out.  We know our place in the world.  Just asking for a chance to spar with you on an equal intelligent ground!  Okay, that makes no sense!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #786 on: April 19, 2009, 01:37:01 AM »

Fair is fair BG 

I guess I should add - would really be funny cause they're young enough to be my daughters !   
I know what you mean. I think both could keep us laughing all night.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: April 19, 2009, 01:40:31 AM »

I wonder where they are too? I hope MM is all right. And Jackie keeps floating in and out.

It's that damn cat!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 19, 2009, 01:41:47 AM »

Not looking for a fight GE.  Just asking the question that all Male Type Monkeys think about day in and day out.  We know our place in the world.  Just asking for a chance to spar with you on an equal intelligent ground!  Okay, that makes no sense!   
Between me & GE alone, we got in over 80 years of marriage under our hats to the same two men.........Need we say more?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: April 19, 2009, 01:42:16 AM »

Fair is fair BG 

whatchu tryin to say?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #790 on: April 19, 2009, 01:45:31 AM »

Steel Monkey all I can go on is my own personal life experiences. From my father to husband,  brothers, sons and male friends. There isn't a day that goes by that they can't find something, don't know where something is and in general need help in some way.  When you ask over and over the same questions whats a female monkey to think. Believe me they aren't doing it to make us feel needed. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #791 on: April 19, 2009, 01:47:11 AM »

It's that damn cat!
Again, I thought you were going to walk away.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: April 19, 2009, 01:47:40 AM »

I just had to take my dogs out and Jackie is addicted to the games now.   

Steel - You must think we are too.  I remember reading you said knew how to say "Yes Dear."  I was shocked to read any man admit that......good for you.  Most men are usually too macho to admit it.   

Your superior female type aka wife appears to have you well trained.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: April 19, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »

Steel Monkey all I can go on is my own personal life experiences. From my father to husband,  brothers, sons and male friends. There isn't a day that goes by that they can't find something, don't know where something is and in general need help in some way.  When you ask over and over the same questions whats a female monkey to think. Believe me they aren't doing it to make us feel needed. 

My thoughts exactly!!!

Girls can multi-task ~ Guys can't!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #794 on: April 19, 2009, 01:50:24 AM »

With all due respect GE, I have no clue how to respond to that.  Venus-Mars?   My goal in life is to make my wife (and all females) feel needed.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #795 on: April 19, 2009, 01:50:50 AM »

It's that damn cat!
I can do the damn cat but can't get all the lights on, on the Christmas tree alway have one I can't get to light. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: April 19, 2009, 01:50:58 AM »

Fair is fair BG 

not daughters....................daughter in laws, maybe.  LOL 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: April 19, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »

It's that damn cat!
Again, I thought you were going to walk away.

I keep going back   (waiting on someone *cough* to take their turn on the other games)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: April 19, 2009, 01:53:17 AM »

The answer is so obvious!!  We can bring life into this world.   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 19, 2009, 01:53:36 AM »

I just had to take my dogs out and Jackie is addicted to the games now.   

Steel - You must think we are too.  I remember reading you said knew how to say "Yes Dear."  I was shocked to read any man admit that......good for you.  Most men are usually too macho to admit it.   

Your superior female type aka wife appears to have you well trained.   

Got that right MT, but dang it, got mine trained most of the time, now ifin my mom had just done same with my dad........How do you train an 86 year old?  Someone want to take him for awhile?  He doesn't eat much!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.