April 27, 2024, 10:04:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 100856 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: April 19, 2009, 01:54:41 AM »

Wonder where CBB, Bearly and MM are?  MM has been MIA for a while now. 
I wonder where they are too? I hope MM is all right. And Jackie keeps floating in and out.

I just had to take my dogs out and Jackie is addicted to the games now.   

Steel - You must think we are too.  I remember reading you said knew how to say "Yes Dear."  I was shocked to read any man admit that......good for you.  Most men are usually too macho to admit it.   

Your superior female type aka wife appears to have you well trained.   

Got that right MT, but dang it, got mine trained most of the time, now ifin my mom had just done same with my dad........How do you train an 86 year old?  Someone want to take him for awhile?  He doesn't eat much!

But does he talk?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: April 19, 2009, 01:56:07 AM »

Hello Hello were did everybody go?

We're here -- now it's your turn to tell a funny story on Babs !   
Fair is fair BG 

I don't know anyone here in real life, or well enough in order to tell any stories on them, if that's what you mean.   Wish I had known MT & Jackie in high school, that would have to be funny !   

I went to a private Catholic high school with Nuns.      I was very shy and quiet. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #802 on: April 19, 2009, 01:56:42 AM »

I wonder where they are too? I hope MM is all right. And Jackie keeps floating in and out.

Steel - You must think we are too.  I remember reading you said knew how to say "Yes Dear."  I was shocked to read any man admit that......good for you.  Most men are usually too macho to admit it.   

Got that right MT, but dang it, got mine trained most of the time, now ifin my mom had just done same with my dad........How do you train an 86 year old?  Someone want to take him for awhile?  He doesn't eat much!

Okay, I admit that I am a well trained husband. But....it works for us!  22 years coming up!  Thank you ladies for allowing me to be part of your midnight musings!  I bid you all buenos noches!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: April 19, 2009, 01:59:29 AM »

Good night Steel.  I am so glad you can openly admit it.  I could never say that in front of my husband.   

He is though, I just don't like to remind him.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #804 on: April 19, 2009, 01:59:59 AM »

But does he talk?
Now that was funny. Does he talk? If he has someone to listen yes from sun up to sun down. Same stories they just keep getting bigger each time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: April 19, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »

Okay, I admit that I am a well trained husband. But....it works for us!  22 years coming up!  Thank you ladies for allowing me to be part of your midnight musings!  I bid you all buenos noches!   

Good Night Steel
Thank You for chatting with us!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: April 19, 2009, 02:02:31 AM »

But does he talk?
Now that was funny. Does he talk? If he has someone to listen yes from sun up to sun down. Same stories they just keep getting bigger each time.

That's funny how that happens.  I think that's the male species.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #807 on: April 19, 2009, 02:02:37 AM »

Good Night Steel Sweet Dreams and God Bless
Glad to hear you what to make your wife happy. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 19, 2009, 02:03:31 AM »

But does he talk?
Non stop if you let him........Of course only subject is "HIM", living back in his youth.  I'm still 30 with a 40 year old son!   but    Everyday is a new one!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: April 19, 2009, 02:05:42 AM »

I amoff to bed.  Good night everyone

Sweet Dreams

XOXO
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #810 on: April 19, 2009, 02:09:48 AM »

Good Night MyTim, Steel Monkey, Jackie,Babskat, Magic Eyes and BG were ever she went.
Sweet Dreams to you all and God Bless
Have a wonderful Sunday.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 19, 2009, 02:10:36 AM »

Welp I'm off to LALA land myself.  My ZANY is kickin in, thanks for the fun this eve, catch ya'll next time........Babs
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: April 19, 2009, 02:11:42 AM »

But does he talk?
Non stop if you let him........Of course only subject is "HIM", living back in his youth.  I'm still 30 with a 40 year old son!   but    Everyday is a new one!

One of the toughest jobs is taking care of an elderly parent/grandparent.  Do you have anyone to help you? 

Don't forget to take time for yourself.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: April 19, 2009, 02:20:38 AM »

But does he talk?

One of the toughest jobs is taking care of an elderly parent/grandparent.  Do you have anyone to help you? 

Don't forget to take time for yourself.
Thus far he is quite mobile, just the usual aches and pains, so haven't needed much except someone always being around, which my husband & son are helpful in that regard.  Its mainly the mental issues that are extremely hard to deal with, specially seeing him deteriorate so quickly.   This is my 3rd go round with tending aged parents, mom & mother in law, but they both had health issues and were pretty much down most of the time.........
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #814 on: April 19, 2009, 11:22:04 AM »

Alright hubs spent all last night and this morning baby-proofing the house, and now I really have to pee but can not get the toilet seat up!!!!  Also I have been locked out of the fridge, WTF!  Baby-proof my caboos, more like Dolce proofed!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #815 on: April 19, 2009, 12:17:47 PM »

I am set and ready to watch the Natalee movie this evening.  I really hope that they tell it correctly. 
Will there be a SM viewing party? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 19, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

Very nice Dolce, have to have room for the babies.   

Hi GE!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #817 on: April 19, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »

Hi Bearly,

Missed you last night. I like your new avi, makes me want to dance. Hope all is well with you and your family. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #818 on: April 19, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

Alright hubs spent all last night and this morning baby-proofing the house, and now I really have to pee but can not get the toilet seat up!!!!  Also I have been locked out of the fridge, WTF!  Baby-proof my caboos, more like Dolce proofed!!!!

How cute Dolce! daddy & 2 is getting things ready for the babies.  Not laughing at you or him it's just fun watching new parents. Hope you are doing well. God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 19, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »

Hi Bearly,

Missed you last night. I like your new avi, makes me want to dance. Hope all is well with you and your family. 

I went to the shore and then came home and went to a baseball game last night.  I fell asleep while the computer was booting up!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.