April 27, 2024, 08:08:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355207 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »

Remember Josh, the guy that was waterboarding and then committed suicide??

I am sure I read that his brother was going to give DNA....

So, if that is the case, and it is proven that Josh is indeed Caylee's bio-dad, what do you think this family will do, as far as claiming rights.

If they can prove that Josh is her dad, can they legally go after the ScamAnthony's for part of the monies that they are making off of Caylee????

OH, How I pray that he is the DAD.  OH, How I pray that his family would FIGHT..WITH EVERY TOOTH AND NAIL...TO GET $$$$$$$$$ FROM THE ANTHONY'S.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »

CASEY IS NOT ANDREA YATES, LENAMON!!!!!

She is much more like SCOTT PETERSON than Andrea Yates.

GMAFB already. 

I had the "baby blues." All I did was burst out crying at the drop of the hat. I sure didn't feel sexual anything, and I was far from manic.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »

So, if that is the case, and it is proven that Josh is indeed Caylee's bio-dad, what do you think this family will do, as far as claiming rights.

If they can prove that Josh is her dad, can they legally go after the ScamAnthony's for part of the monies that they are making off of Caylee????

OH, How I pray that he is the DAD.  OH, How I pray that his family would FIGHT..WITH EVERY TOOTH AND NAIL...TO GET $$$$$$$$$ FROM THE ANTHONY'S.

Well that would surely not go with Cindy's plans, if it turns out this way.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »

I would hope they would go after the Anthony's and the slore if it were proven he was the baby's daddy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2009, 03:52:57 PM »

The new lawyer's charges:   What is interesting is all have been consolidated into case number 06-O-14552.  He has requested Alternative Discipline Program and is scheduled 01/29/2009.

Alternative Discipline Program
The Alternative Discipline Program addresses the substance abuse and mental health problems of attorneys against whom formal disciplinary proceedings have been initiated in the State Bar Court.

http://calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar/sbc_generic.jsp?cid=13483&id=23390

If we can find all this info on a California lawyer, why can't we find out who was Casey/Zanny's lawyer in traffic court? And why can't we find a picture of Deputy Cain?? I have a headache from butting my head against a brick wall.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »

GMAFB already. 

I had the "baby blues." All I did was burst out crying at the drop of the hat. I sure didn't feel sexual anything, and I was far from manic.
I had it bad with my youngest daughter. And though I believe the research of what can all happen if this goes untreated with some women, if the defense would go with this, they would have to admit to Casey killing Caylee......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »

The new lawyer's charges:   What is interesting is all have been consolidated into case number 06-O-14552.  He has requested Alternative Discipline Program and is scheduled 01/29/2009.

The Alternative Discipline Program addresses the substance abuse and mental health problems of attorneys against whom formal disciplinary proceedings have been initiated in the State Bar Court.

If we can find all this info on a California lawyer, why can't we find out who was Casey/Zanny's lawyer in traffic court? And why can't we find a picture of Deputy Cain?? I have a headache from butting my head against a brick wall.
Weird, huh? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »

Casey is the only person involved who had motive, means and opportunity. She killed Caylee.

Her motive -- was to get rid of her "burden" so she could be free and be with Tony unhindered and to hurt her mother.

I pray the jury does not fall for any of the defense's tricks and outright lies.
My biggest fear. You just never know with juries.

what I wanna know will they be out combing street corners to round up that jury of Casey's "peers" ???

There would be a lot of piercings and tats in that group!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »

FannieMae you are not the first to mispell Klaas. 

Does that mean it counted????

No,she is very nice. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2009, 04:01:47 PM »

GMAFB already. 

I had it bad with my youngest daughter. And though I believe the research of what can all happen if this goes untreated with some women, if the defense would go with this, they would have to admit to Casey killing Caylee......

I'm not downplaying the problems with it. Sorry you had such a bad time. I know some women suffer with it and it is bad and prolonged. I just don't believe it was the case with Casey, no more than I think she has bulimia. I think this is just some more throw chit against the wall. But I know with me I didn't even want to see anything with male parts, if you know what I mean. It sure didn't make me want to hump every man in sight.....for three YEARS!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »

GMAFB already. 

I'm not downplaying the problems with it. Sorry you had such a bad time. I know some women suffer with it and it is bad and prolonged. I just don't believe it was the case with Casey, no more than I think she has bulimia. I think this is just some more throw chit against the wall. But I know with me I didn't even want to see anything with male parts, if you know what I mean. It sure didn't make me want to hump every man in sight.....for three YEARS!!!
I agree with you, the thought of male parts, well lets just say, after the second child, three weeks later it was Viva Vasectomy. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »

GMAFB already. 

I agree with you, the thought of male parts, well lets just say, after the second child, three weeks later it was Viva Vasectomy. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2009, 04:15:14 PM »

Thanks NorthernRose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »

Weird, huh? 
Klass posted a pciture of Cain a few threads back -- I don't know how to copy and paste but here is the link.  I hope this helps.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4382.msg626015#msg626015
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2009, 04:20:28 PM »

thanks pooky ... well that pic explains alot. 

I remember you, Caylee.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »

Thanks boo for that. I'm getting madder by the day, and it has now become my life's goal to watch this until the end, Caylee's justice is going to take a lot longer than expected, with a death penalty case now, this is going to take a long time to get this to trial. Cindy, George, Lee, and their pals, can continue to think they are going to get away with everything they have done. Sooner or later this is all going to come crashing down around their heads, and I'm not going anywhere, because I want to watch every last moment of their misery.

Me too.And I'm gonna be right here with you.
I'm gonna have to have a good workout plan....I don't want PTA   

I've already got PTA!

I'll still be here too.

ditto on both accounts...yea PTA here too 

QM said in the last cage:
I saw a story once like that a long time ago. I don't remember much about the story but the person had some sort of little pods or something from some plant that was only found in that certain area where the body was found. So, they could have found the tiniest pod or seed in her car or stuck to her boot of the same plant that was found exactly where Caylee was found. Just guessing though, but you could be right Jesse.

I keep thinking it was on an episode of Extreme Forensics.  Where a stepfather had killed one of his wife's children and they found the piece of plant on his pants.   

And GNM, every time I hear Gives you Hell or whatever it's called I think of you posting that yesterday 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2009, 04:26:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!! That is the pic of Cain that I have been talking about. It is a table instead of a desk. Thank you Pookybear for finding it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

Thanks Pooky.I had gone to his myspace account and his picture was gone.You know the picture with something on his head.  I knew it had been posted before.

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2009, 04:26:46 PM »

whew hard to find the oprah page since they removed it from the first page after all the emails, but here is the site if anyone wants to let her know its not about her paying them its about not having them on the show to promote their fraudulent foundation
http://www.oprah.com/community/threads/105790?numResults=50&filter=newest
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0

I've heard about it on the radio and seen commercials on tv. I'm going to find it on DVR to record so I don't miss it.

Thanks Klaas!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.