April 28, 2024, 10:21:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355490 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: April 19, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest and Welcome New Monkeys.

Was Jesse the one who brought up Peter Benevides to start with???

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

Jesse brought up the hotel guy. Can't remember his name. Help me monkeys! It was in a text msg from jesse to....Annie??? Maybe???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1001 on: April 19, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »

Note to self:  do not eat grapes while laying in bed while talking to monkeys, you will choke to death.  (sorry Muffy Bee)
OMG, be careful, I use to cut the grapes in fourths so my kids wouldn't choke on them when they were little. Do you know if Beth had a lot of input in the movie about Natalee? Sorry I spelled Natalee's name wrong in my last post.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1002 on: April 19, 2009, 04:20:24 PM »

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

Jesse brought up the hotel guy. Can't remember his name. Help me monkeys! It was in a text msg from jesse to....Annie??? Maybe???

Oh Ok Thanks Fanny, so many names I get all confuddled im my feeble old brain.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: April 19, 2009, 04:20:48 PM »

Note to self:  do not eat grapes while laying in bed while talking to monkeys, you will choke to death.  (sorry Muffy Bee)
OMG, be careful, I use to cut the grapes in fourths so my kids wouldn't choke on them when they were little. Do you know if Beth had a lot of input in the movie about Natalee? Sorry I spelled Natalee's name wrong in my last post.
Yes I think she did.  The very dedicated monkeys in the NH forum will keep you updated all day I am sure!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1004 on: April 19, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »

Hi everyone!  New to the cage, but I have been a lurker for awhilte now!  Always good information and I love the different angles and ideas people have.  Its always food for thought...

Thanks!
OneRedDoxie

Welcome, OneRedDoxie!
The answer to your questions is simple: The Ants don't think the rule of law, physics or morality apply to them. '
Usually on Saturdays, we call in Dr. Who and ship them off to another planet in the TARDIS.
To know the Ants is to hate the Ants....see my post on how to save the planet by eliminating the Ants on a previous page for the explanation

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: April 19, 2009, 04:21:44 PM »

They are making fun of my singing Sassy. 

Okay, I will be on topic from now on Muffy. I promise. 

(Psst...JSM, I'm throwin' ya a line here, grab on and keep us BOTH outta trouble)

So, JSM, what you're saying is that we can surmise, from all available intel that we have, that if Cindy sang to Casey, Casey would run out of the room? You thinking what I'm thinking? That Cindy's horrid singing voice (your Honor, we have it on tape) is what caused Casey to do what she did?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1006 on: April 19, 2009, 04:24:45 PM »

Yes I think she did.  The very dedicated monkeys in the NH forum will keep you updated all day I am sure!!!
Thanks 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: April 19, 2009, 04:25:46 PM »

Hi everyone!  New to the cage, but I have been a lurker for awhilte now!  Always good information and I love the different angles and ideas people have.  Its always food for thought...

Thanks for allowing me join and thanks to Brandi for fixing up Puddles for the Fourth!!

Anyway...I have two questions about the Caylee case.  I have been trying to keep up with the thread, so you will have to excuse me if this was brought up already...

First of all, question about Zany.  Obviously, the Zany with the court case against Casey isn't the babysitter.  So is Casey still sticking with the babysitter story?  And if she is, is she saying its a different Zany??  I am confused because we all know that there is no nanny Zany and its kind of silly to be still saying the babysitter took Caylee...

And I don't know how they can try to pin that on Jesse either...he's not the babysitter she was claiming who took Caylee.  How can they change who to blame when she told everyone the nanny, Zany, took Caylee?
Maybe I am not twisted enough to get it?  LOL 

Second, I have question about the Ant family.  They claim their daughter is innocent and are standing behind her 100%.  Ok, so if Casey didn't murder her daughter, would not the family be screaming to find the murderer???  They aren't, that I know of at least.  They don't get on camera and say, Find my granddaughter's murderer!  They are saying, Casey is innocent!  Shouldn't they at least be looking for the murderer if they think don't think Casey did it??   
What a load of bullcorn...

I think all of this explains that Casey is a LIAR and GUILTY!

Any monkey comments?  Please pick this apart at will....

Thanks!
OneRedDoxie
Welcom ORD - A- Casey is dumb    B - the Ants are dumb!!!!

And I second that!!!

WELCOME ONEREDDOXIE!!!

You'll give yourself a headache trying to figure this out. I have just gotten to the point of totally disregarding ANYTHING any of the Ants camp says or does. If not, you will hurt yourself trying to figure it out.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: April 19, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »

Interesting post CAPP.   I can't see Jesse ever wearing that shamrock hat.     

Nope, he'd be wearing a Yankee cap.   Not only are the Anthonys, now spearheaded by Cindy but there is a group that has been literally harassing/threatening the Grunds (as most of you may have seen Richard refer to on NG recently).  This will come to light eventually so I don't know why these individuals would think they wont get caught, they most certainly will.

As far as the other main convo today about Paul B & William R connected to the Anthonys as benefactors, several weeks ago I visited this very thing because there is a clear circle of players involved in not only trying to profit off of exploiting Caylee as a "missing" child & other missing children but in an effort to defend Casey not caring if she is guilty or not.    We're not only talking about the Anthonys but people that have koolaid for blood running in their veins and/or they have had previous angst with LE/government.   Interestingly, individuals that all have previous questionable history similar to Todd Black aka Gil.   I'm looking into if when Todd/Gil announced there was a "family" willing to pay for Casey & the Anthony's expenses if it is not indeed the same two men we are discussing that have ties to NLHF & a few other things. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: April 19, 2009, 04:28:11 PM »

Note to Monkey with Class = I saw a pink sock monkey with pearls on on the internet and thought about you - make cute avi if you are a girl monkey!!!!  (sorry for O/T)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: April 19, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »

Was it something I said???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: April 19, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »

Was it something I said???
No dear, you are a welcome asset to our cage.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: April 19, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »

Nope, he'd be wearing a Yankee cap.   Not only are the Anthonys, now spearheaded by Cindy but there is a group that has been literally harassing/threatening the Grunds (as most of you may have seen Richard refer to on NG recently).  This will come to light eventually so I don't know why these individuals would think they wont get caught, they most certainly will.

As far as the other main convo today about Paul B & William R connected to the Anthonys as benefactors, several weeks ago I visited this very thing because there is a clear circle of players involved in not only trying to profit off of exploiting Caylee as a "missing" child & other missing children but in an effort to defend Casey not caring if she is guilty or not.    We're not only talking about the Anthonys but people that have koolaid for blood running in their veins and/or they have had previous angst with LE/government.   Interestingly, individuals that all have previous questionable history similar to Todd Black aka Gil.   I'm looking into if when Todd/Gil announced there was a "family" willing to pay for Casey & the Anthony's expenses if it is not indeed the same two men we are discussing that have ties to NLHF & a few other things. 

Capp, are you meaning Peter B? I'm sure you are. There was a lot more information out there that I did not bring up. My brain is fried this afternoon. I think there is strong suspicion about them and their possible connection to Casey. Thanks for all your hard work.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1013 on: April 19, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »

Welcome to da cage One Red Doxie!! Puddles looks adorable. I'm sure you are aware we have a 4 legged Friend thread too, somewhere, I always have to hunt for it!!    Us monkeys sure love our pets!! Except maybe Sassy who keeps scrubbing the hell out of her cat!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1014 on: April 19, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Found this at blog.myspace.com/nykatie
Yeah, don't get me started on Lee Anthony! He wears knee socks with shorts. I prayed at Mass that my hatred for them would end, but I guess it didn't work. 

This coming from the Polka Queen?? Don't you guys wear long white socks with shorts and suspenders??
Just asking! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1015 on: April 19, 2009, 04:39:11 PM »

Joesamas mama wrote:
Not only the fact that she shook the world, but what makes me impressed about her is she has some kind of disability and took care of her parents. And she sings to her cat. I was just singing Josef a polka song, he walked into the other room. 

It's not funny Fanny. He walked out of the room. When he was bad sick I used to sing him the Kajdu polka. He would just look at me and listen to me sing. Now he walks away to another room. 
I do the singing too, and talk baby talk, and Zoe either turns her head, or walks in the other room  I hope the movie is good tonight about Natalie, I will start watching it, but probably will fall asleep, I don't think I've ever finished any show I've started, I fall asleep. My daughter said the movie about Natalie she heard was from Beth's book.

That's good to know, I was wondering about it and thinking they are going to do the same to Caylee.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1016 on: April 19, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

OK, must go back and look later. Right now I'm up to my elbows in making Chicken Strudel!!! My secret recipe!
Oh yeah, chicken, cheese, spinach, etc. mixture wrapped up in crispy layers of phyllo dough! I'm bringing some to work tomorrow for my lovely co-workers. They are going to love me!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: April 19, 2009, 04:42:14 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Found this at blog.myspace.com/nykatie
Yeah, don't get me started on Lee Anthony! He wears knee socks with shorts. I prayed at Mass that my hatred for them would end, but I guess it didn't work. 

This coming from the Polka Queen?? Don't you guys wear long white socks with shorts and suspenders??
Just asking! 

Boo you are killing me!!

We can't see his legs. Do you suppose Josef has knee socks?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1018 on: April 19, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »

July 22:
(3:51PM) from JG: They are a coming. Harris rosen (HR) is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the Rosen Hospitality school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possible.  Texted to Amy I believe. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1019 on: April 19, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »

I tried posting my response, but here goes again. I don't see Jesse wearing a shamrock cap either. Annie is a big FAT FAT liar. JMO JSM Sorry if this is a double post. I got kicked out of the cage. 

I can't see Jesse wearing that shamrock cap either. I think that is BS. I think Casey found out about Annie snitching her out after spending the night. The hat was found in Sept, after Casey was out of jail. It always looked like someone, probably Crazy, took some fury out on the cap. We know we saw Annie wearing it, but never saw a picture with Jesse wearing it. That kinda cinches it for me.
When the cap in the trash first came out I thought it was Cindy's doing. But now I think it was KC. We dang sure know it wasn't Lee that tore up the hat. He can't even tear up a sign, much less a shamrock cap. All he can do is dump out the poor dog's water bowl. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.