April 28, 2024, 04:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355447 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: April 19, 2009, 04:52:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest and Welcome New Monkeys.

Was Jesse the one who brought up Peter Benevides to start with???

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

Jesse brought up the hotel guy. Can't remember his name. Help me monkeys! It was in a text msg from jesse to....Annie??? Maybe???

July 22:
(3:51PM) from JG: They are a coming. Harris rosen (HR) is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the Rosen Hospitality school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possible.  Texted to Amy I believe. 
HMMM, Is he single?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1021 on: April 19, 2009, 04:53:07 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Found this at blog.myspace.com/nykatie
Yeah, don't get me started on Lee Anthony! He wears knee socks with shorts. I prayed at Mass that my hatred for them would end, but I guess it didn't work. 

This coming from the Polka Queen?? Don't you guys wear long white socks with shorts and suspenders??
Just asking! 

Boo you are killing me!!

We can't see his legs. Do you suppose Josef has knee socks?

With JSM's attention to detail, I'm sure of it! Though she never mentioned how quiet he is when he pads into the other room to avoid her singing. Socks muffle the sound of those nails. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: April 19, 2009, 04:53:08 PM »

Welcome to da cage One Red Doxie!! Puddles looks adorable. I'm sure you are aware we have a 4 legged Friend thread too, somewhere, I always have to hunt for it!!    Us monkeys sure love our pets!! Except maybe Sassy who keeps scrubbing the hell out of her cat!!

Welcome One Red Doxie!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1023 on: April 19, 2009, 04:56:48 PM »

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

Jesse brought up the hotel guy. Can't remember his name. Help me monkeys! It was in a text msg from jesse to....Annie??? Maybe???

July 22:
(3:51PM) from JG: They are a coming. Harris rosen (HR) is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the Rosen Hospitality school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possible.  Texted to Amy I believe. 
HMMM, Is he single?

Not sure, but I think you ought to fly down there and find out! Set him on the straight and narrow road of freedom from Koolaide. Tell him to use his money for good not evil! Tell him to write a nice big fat check to Tim Miller!

Can I hear an AMEN? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1024 on: April 19, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

They are making fun of my singing Sassy. 

Okay, I will be on topic from now on Muffy. I promise. 

(Psst...JSM, I'm throwin' ya a line here, grab on and keep us BOTH outta trouble)

So, JSM, what you're saying is that we can surmise, from all available intel that we have, that if Cindy sang to Casey, Casey would run out of the room? You thinking what I'm thinking? That Cindy's horrid singing voice (your Honor, we have it on tape) is what caused Casey to do what she did?
H*lls Bells Tevye, you may be right. Bad Monkey you are. I may sing bad, but not like Cindy. Josef would bite me in the face if I sang like her. 

Back on topic. Note to Cindy.. If you want to sing, sing like a yellow canary or a stool pigeon. RAT YOUR DAUGHTER OUT!! That's the only singing from you JSM wants to here. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: April 19, 2009, 04:58:49 PM »

July 22:

Yes!! Thanks Boo. I can't dig anymore right now. I knew a monkey would come through.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: April 19, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »

They are making fun of my singing Sassy. 

Okay, I will be on topic from now on Muffy. I promise. 

(Psst...JSM, I'm throwin' ya a line here, grab on and keep us BOTH outta trouble)

So, JSM, what you're saying is that we can surmise, from all available intel that we have, that if Cindy sang to Casey, Casey would run out of the room? You thinking what I'm thinking? That Cindy's horrid singing voice (your Honor, we have it on tape) is what caused Casey to do what she did?
H*lls Bells Tevye, you may be right. Bad Monkey you are. I may sing bad, but not like Cindy. Josef would bite me in the face if I sang like her. 

Back on topic. Note to Cindy.. If you want to sing, sing like a yellow canary or a stool pigeon. RAT YOUR DAUGHTER OUT!! That's the only singing from you JSM wants to here. JMO JSM
Hear Hear!!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: April 19, 2009, 05:00:36 PM »

July 22:
HMMM, Is he single?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: April 19, 2009, 05:03:11 PM »

Note to self:  do not eat grapes while laying in bed while talking to monkeys, you will choke to death.  (sorry Muffy Bee)
OMG, be careful, I use to cut the grapes in fourths so my kids wouldn't choke on them when they were little. Do you know if Beth had a lot of input in the movie about Natalee? Sorry I spelled Natalee's name wrong in my last post.
Yes I think she did.  The very dedicated monkeys in the NH forum will keep you updated all day I am sure!!!
Thanks A1, I had asked earlier about the movie. I can't go to Natalee's thread. I get so confused over there. I am praying this movie doesn't put Natalee as the bad person. I know how sometimes these movies make the victim into the bad person. Thanks for any input you have. JSM

PS, I don't know which monkey made you choke on grapes, I know it wasn't me. I was outside sitting in wet grass, just so Josef could get some sunshine. Now my butt is wet and he is happy. Too bad poor Caylee couldn't feel sunshine on her face today. But I guess now she feels sunshine all the time wrapped in Jesus' arms. Sorry for the rant, I just thought about her while I was in the grass with Josef. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: April 19, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »

No Rose;
going through the same thing with my Tasha....
if you would like, i believe there is another thread
we could chat in.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: April 19, 2009, 05:06:24 PM »

Note to self:  do not eat grapes while laying in bed while talking to monkeys, you will choke to death.  (sorry Muffy Bee)
OMG, be careful, I use to cut the grapes in fourths so my kids wouldn't choke on them when they were little. Do you know if Beth had a lot of input in the movie about Natalee? Sorry I spelled Natalee's name wrong in my last post.
Yes I think she did.  The very dedicated monkeys in the NH forum will keep you updated all day I am sure!!!
Thanks A1, I had asked earlier about the movie. I can't go to Natalee's thread. I get so confused over there. I am praying this movie doesn't put Natalee as the bad person. I know how sometimes these movies make the victim into the bad person. Thanks for any input you have. JSM

PS, I don't know which monkey made you choke on grapes, I know it wasn't me. I was outside sitting in wet grass, just so Josef could get some sunshine. Now my butt is wet and he is happy. Too bad poor Caylee couldn't feel sunshine on her face today. But I guess now she feels sunshine all the time wrapped in Jesus' arms. Sorry for the rant, I just thought about her while I was in the grass with Josef. 
Well theres nothing like a wet butt and a happy dog to make your day!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: April 19, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

Welcome to da cage One Red Doxie!! Puddles looks adorable. I'm sure you are aware we have a 4 legged Friend thread too, somewhere, I always have to hunt for it!!    Us monkeys sure love our pets!! Except maybe Sassy who keeps scrubbing the hell out of her cat!!
  Poor Sassy cat, she aint got no hair anymore. I saw a cat at PetsMart yesterday named Miss Saigon, she was waiting to get adopted out. If Josef wouldn't murder Miss Saigon, I would have taken her in a heartbeat. Now to be on topic, if KC was sick of being a mommy to Caylee, I would have taken Caylee, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: April 19, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

If I had been eating grapes, I'd be choking right now.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1033 on: April 19, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: April 19, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Found this at blog.myspace.com/nykatie
Yeah, don't get me started on Lee Anthony! He wears knee socks with shorts. I prayed at Mass that my hatred for them would end, but I guess it didn't work. 

This coming from the Polka Queen?? Don't you guys wear long white socks with shorts and suspenders??
Just asking! 
That would be German's thank you very much Boo. Czechs wear long pants and fancy vests, but some wear knickers like George Washington wore and long socks.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: April 19, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

Poor Sassy cat, she aint got no hair anymore. I saw a cat at PetsMart yesterday named Miss Saigon, she was waiting to get adopted out. If Josef wouldn't murder Miss Saigon, I would have taken her in a heartbeat. Now to be on topic, if KC was sick of being a mommy to Caylee, I would have taken Caylee, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Oh well.   At least I smell good!     
I can't look at pets at PetsMart anymore, because I always come out of the store crying.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: April 19, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »

I don't know how Sassy does it. If I even tried to wash my cats, I sure wouldn't be in any shape to be sitting here posting with all you monkeys.

I know you would be a good mommy to Caylee too. Just look how you look after Josef and the quads.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: April 19, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »

This is some of the info that I found for Desi in reference to Peter B.
Some may have proved to be false, but it is just some of what I remembered. I was going to send it in an e-mail to her, but I reconsidered and thought some of you may be able to add or subtract from it.

http://www.flyskyview.com/
http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/winning-raffle-tickets.html
Desi, this is the links to the car and charter jet service. I am still trying to find the link to Peter B
I believe NLHF supplied the car to KFN to raffle off.

sniped

Yes Peter B/NLHF offered the car in the raffle thru the above. 

NOTE:   These were listed as winners but to date there were no releases that anyone came forward to claim their prize or that they won:

Here are the winning results of the raffle:  http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=

2006 ferrari 360 spider yellow.jpg

Maria and Mark Lopez from New York, You won The Beautiful Yellow Ferrari 360 Spider

Ticket # 07518

Congradulations!

Randy Lawson from the U.K., You won the Luxury Jet Trip to Los Angeles, in a Private Jet!

Ticket # 03490

Congradulations!

NOTE:    Who printed this with this obvious misspelling?  LOL

This was posted at Local6 on 7/24:

$225,000 Reward Offered

Meanwhile, a $225,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the return of a missing Orlando 2-year-old girl.

About $200,000 of the reward is from Skyview Aviation and Exotic Car Rental and the remaining money is from the Never Lose Hope foundation.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/16976754/detail.html

I mentioned this previously but here is an article about the telecommunications possibly being used to get donations:

$225,000 Reward Offered For Information Leading To Caylee's Safe Return
Posted: 5:49 pm EDT July 24, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is a $225,000 reward for information that will help find Caylee Anthony, but where will all of that money come from?

There are a dozen billboards local businesses donated that feature messages to help find Caylee Anthony. The donated billboard and donations from an exotic car dealer of $200,000 for a reward leading to Caylee's safe return are the work of The Never Lose Hope Foundation.It registered as a corporation in Florida just a year ago.
The foundation uses a reverse 911-type technology to allow relatives of missing kids, like Caylee's grandfather, to send recorded messages to thousands of residents at once appealing for tips.

"I really wanted to help the family. And I thought maybe we can apply something we're already doing to this," explained William Rivera, President, Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Even though they also run Florida's Telemarketers' Assocation, they say they're not using their phone banks to raise charity donations at this point. The foundation's website says its IRS charitable status is still pending and its president admits he has not applied with the State Division of Consumer Services for a license to solicit funds from the public.

"Are you not walking a fine line legally calling yourself a charity, yet you really don't have the status yet?" WFTV reporter Robert Maxwell asked Rivera.

"We've secured a fiscal sponsorship through a charity group here in Orlando called CityLinks," he said.

They said they're not asking for money, but if someone does cut the group a check, CityLinks, which has its IRS charity status, will be able to process the donation.       You bet as Ive suspected there is a circle that is funnelling

After Eyewitness News started asking questions, the state is planning to send a letter Never Lose Hope Foundation asking what its plans are for public fundraising. Rivera hopes to have the foundation's IRS charity status confirmed within eight weeks.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16980411/detail.html    JULY 24th

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N07000004181&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=NEVERLOOSEHOPE&names_filing_type=        Fla Dept of State Div of Corporations NLHF
http://sunbiz.org/pdf/00214954.pdf 9/08 amendment to NLHF

This was reported by CF13 regarding the fund raiser in Daytona Beach:

DAYTONA BEACH -- A benefit is planned to raise money for the search for Caylee Anthony, the Orlando toddler who has been missing since June.

The event is being organized by Speed Park Motorsports and Perfect DJ. Planned events include a Hi-Striker Challenge, 50/50 Raffle and discounted go-kart rides with a donation.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, also plans on being in attendance.

Representatives of the Kid Finders Network will also possibly attend. See the network's flyer for Caylee(opens as PDF).
Where:

* Speed Park Motorsports, 201 Fentress Blvd., Daytona Beach
      Directions

When:

* Friday, Aug. 1, 4 p.m. - Midnight

* Aaron Forsman, Perfect DJ
      (386) 801-9517
      perfectdj.biz
      aforsman@cfl.rr.com

* Anthony Lewis, Speed Park Motorsports
      (386) 253-FAST (3278)
      speedparkdaytona.com
      alewis@speedparkdaytona.com
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/25/benefit_for_caylee_planned_in_daytona_beach.html

Question is:    Where is all this money?

This is interesting, a rip off report & at the bottom the owner, Pete Benevides, responds!  He states this guy's cc's were declined yet they accepted a third cc (no way on the second decline of a card any establishment would have ended the transaction).
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/261/RipOff0261561.htm

onereddoxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: April 19, 2009, 05:16:51 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! 
You are a bunch of smart monkeys!  Yes, my brain was hurting by asking myself those questions....

I have seen the forum for the 4-legged friends.  I am afraid to go in there...LOL  I was in rescue, I have lots of stories!!

Tevye, I LOVED the save the planet rant!! 

"No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog."
Gene Hill
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: April 19, 2009, 05:18:17 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.