April 27, 2024, 08:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355215 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1060 on: April 19, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest and Welcome New Monkeys.

Was Jesse the one who brought up Peter Benevides to start with???

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

Jesse brought up the hotel guy. Can't remember his name. Help me monkeys! It was in a text msg from jesse to....Annie??? Maybe???

NO, Jesse mentioned Harris Rosen who is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the Rosen Hospitiliaty school.

Dont forget Jesse and many were hoping against hope that Casey did not kill Caylee & that she was indeed "missing" in some fashion with or without Casey's involvement.

Thanks Capp. I keep forgetting that people really believed Caylee was missing in the beginning. Being the cynic that I am, I thought from the beginning KC killed Caylee from day one her walking all smug in the courtroom in her blue hoodie. 

Yea, me too JSM ...as soon as Cindy went on national TV the hair stood up on my neck & realized she was lying for her daughter immediately, gut instinct....man little did I know    Speaking of the blue hoodie, the dumb beeotch bought that at Target with Amy's stolen check!   I kid you not the footage shows it right on the register!
I will try and make this short. When this story first came out, I kinda felt sorry for KC. JSM had been in a situation much like KC's. I told my story a long time ago so it should be in the old monkey archives, no need to rehash old news. But the day I saw her smug snarky arse walk into the courtroom, I knew she killed the baby. That day I felt nothing but hatred for KC. I had no idea that poor Amy paid for the hoodie til much later. What made me mad is she was still wearing sunglasses poor Amy purchased.  Stupid slore KC.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1061 on: April 19, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

Thanks Fanny. I do look after Josef, and I have been putting out pizza crust for mama bird. She HATES me for some reason, she doesn't fly away if Joe is outside, but she hauls butt when I walk close to the door. My neighbor told me she is I think a house finch. IDK, a bird is a bird. Joe gets along with it, so I know she isn't a dove. He hates dove. 

On topic now. Cindy if you are reading here and we know that you do, think about what a beautiful Sunday it is today. Think about how you could have taken Caylee to see your Mom and Dad. You can't do that now because that slore daughter of yours murdered her baby. And you are still taking the slore's side. Just remember Cindy, Caylee didn't deserve you or your lying, thieving daughter. JMO JSM

Sorry for the rant, I hope I don't get the button for talking to Cindy. 

Um, think Beer can! 

Dang it, I will never live that down. I didn't know there were eggs in the nest. I am trying to be a good bird mommy now. I am leaving pizza crust out for her to eat. OMG PIZZA. I sound like KC.     

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: April 19, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »

I have been reading back on many threads last night and today. It is striking to me how many people already had a good read on Casey's actions and demeanor from almost the beginning. I have also been struck how not much has change in her behavior since the first. Every interview, every news video, every piece of information we have gotten has just nailed the lid down that she is just an evil b*tch. There has never been a time when she acted in a way that made her a sypathetic person, either before Caylee's death, or after.

I can pretty much say the same thing about the Ants, as far as myself personally. I just have not been able to screw up in a drop of sympathy for any of them. The closest came when George had to testify at the GJ. I had a glimmer of hope that he would come through for Caylee. I had some worry about him the night after, mostly I thought Spindy would probably kill him. A day or two later he was right back at the "Casey is innocent" bs.JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1063 on: April 19, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! 
You are a bunch of smart monkeys!  Yes, my brain was hurting by asking myself those questions....

I have seen the forum for the 4-legged friends.  I am afraid to go in there...LOL  I was in rescue, I have lots of stories!!

Tevye, I LOVED the save the planet rant!! 
Thanks! Glad you liked it, I can see you're gonna be my kind (and prolly JSM's too) of monkey! Well, except for the fact that I don't dress our Aussies up in knee socks (JSM, when a dude wears knickers and "Tall Socks"- those ARE kneesocks!) or hats. The Aussies have been known to wear glasses, play cards and smoke a ciggie or two tho....)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: April 19, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Okay.  The Never Lose Hope Foundation was in the news again recently.  People in charge were listed as William Rivera and Peter Benevides.  FannyMae made the comment that Peter Benevides has always been on her radar, and I concurred.  That's how we got into that whole subject last night.  Sorry for all the confusion that has resulted, but it really is interesting speculation...

(BTW, I believe Northern Rose pointed out that there is officially now a new director for the NLHF.)

Here is my take on this (IMO, only, and IIRC.) Please skip this post entirely if you are not interested in the speculation about Peter Benevides!!

These two were in the news way back in August and September, following a big fundraising event in August in Orlando, which was attended by Cindy (and I believe also Lee).  As Capp and others pointed out, there was a $225,000 reward posted at the time, by NLHF and Skyview Exotic Cars, both entities headed by Peter Benevides.  It looked suspicious in part because of the use of their other companies' telemarketing systems to make "Amber-Alert-type" broadcast calls about Caylee being missing.  The big problem there was that it smacked of making fundraising phone calls, and the NLHF did not yet have their 501(c) non profit status in the bag.  Their website looked rinky-dink as well, and was soon disabled, either for nonpayment of the site fees, or as was explained by NLHF when questioned, it was temporarily taken down for construction.

There were to be three raffles for exotic cars.  Many tickets were sold.  Some people pointed out that the tickets were suspicious-looking, since they didn't have contact information printed on them or a statement of when/how the winners would be announced.  It was not until bloggers and online commenters started posting their suspicions about the car raffle (was it a scam?  did anyone win?  who?  why haven't any winners been announced? why is their website down?  etc.)  --  that NLHF posted on their site that there had been two winners.  Not sure if the December winner was ever posted, or maybe they canceled that one after Caylee was found??? 

Anyway, it was also hinky that the two winners were from "New York" -- where in New York?  the city?  the state? -- and overseas.  Most of the people who bought raffle tickets were presumably Floridians... why didn't anyone from Florida win a car?  BTW, a quick check at whitepages.com does not turn up a couple named Mark and Maria Lopez in the state of New York... not saying they don't exist, of course...

Now.  When NLHF got involved with Kidfinders and the Anthonys, people started looking into the organization and its principals.  Some names:  Peter Benevides, William Rivera, William Reed or Reid, Parrish Matteo.  These people operate other types of businesses:  Property investment, telemarketing, credit card consolidation, phone sex business, etc.  Peter Benevides's company Superior International Investments Corp. was involved in a Real Estate scam that made the news.  Parrish Matteo is from a country south of the border, where he allegedly had been convicted of some kind of crime involving theft and/or fraud.  And, as Capp posted, there have been numerous complaints against the credit card consolidation telemarketing company; they appear to be committing fraud against unsuspecting credit card debtors.  And there's more.  The searches can be exhausting and confusing, but there is a lot of odd info out there.

So this created a whirlwind of speculation about whether Peter Benevides or his associates had something to do with Casey, and/or with Caylee's disappearance.  (This was before LE released the fact that they had evidence of a dead body having been in Casey's car.)  Most of the speculation centered around whether Casey was somehow employed in some nefarious enterprise operated by or associated with PB or other of his pals.

BTW, the raffle tickets were sold at the Florida Mall.  This is also the location for the fake Caylee sighting and photo hawked to the public and the media back in November by the Anthonys and Michelle Bart, right after Nejame resigned.

It must be said, I have not seen any PRIOR connections between Benevides and his pals, and the Milsteads of KFN, before the Caylee case broke.  That doesn't mean there are not any, of course.

(Sorry this is so long; it's just that it's quite complicated and just making references here and there seems to cause more confusion!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1065 on: April 19, 2009, 06:33:03 PM »

You are a bunch of smart monkeys!  Yes, my brain was hurting by asking myself those questions....

I have seen the forum for the 4-legged friends.  I am afraid to go in there...LOL  I was in rescue, I have lots of stories!!

Thanks! Glad you liked it, I can see you're gonna be my kind (and prolly JSM's too) of monkey! Well, except for the fact that I don't dress our Aussies up in knee socks (JSM, when a dude wears knickers and "Tall Socks"- those ARE kneesocks!) or hats. The Aussies have been known to wear glasses, play cards and smoke a ciggie or two tho....)

I know you all were thinking about it!!

I bet KC wishes she could be out sloring around with her men. I hope every holiday reminds them they don't have Caylee anymore.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: April 19, 2009, 06:36:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Okay.  The Never Lose Hope Foundation was in the news again recently.  People in charge were listed as William Rivera and Peter Benevides.  FannyMae made the comment that Peter Benevides has always been on her radar, and I concurred.  That's how we got into that whole subject last night.  Sorry for all the confusion that has resulted, but it really is interesting speculation...

(BTW, I believe Northern Rose pointed out that there is officially now a new director for the NLHF.)

Here is my take on this (IMO, only, and IIRC.) Please skip this post entirely if you are not interested in the speculation about Peter Benevides!!

Wow! Des, thanks so much for clearing that up. In other words, we'll need to invent a new, biggest, more hinky-detecting hinky meter for these folks? Has the IRS been contacted about all this? They really like to hear about the raffles...they ESPECIALLY like to hear from the raffle winners.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: April 19, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »

Oh my gosh - I did it - I uploaded my own pic without Klaas!!!  Yea!!  This is me in Chicago when I told my son - look there is Bob Stoops (OU Football Coach) and he said sure Mom - Hah!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: April 19, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »

I know you all were thinking about it!!

I bet KC wishes she could be out sloring around with her men. I hope every holiday reminds them they don't have Caylee anymore.
Boo, I was thinking of that pic! But our dogs didn't pose for it. I've seen REAL art, museums and such, and, except for the portion of a French castle (DIA) those stupid dog pictures are my favorites. Them make me laugh so much! Youngest son and I actually had a custody battle over our "Dogs playing poker" pic when he moved out. He won
Maybe if Cindy would have bothered to have a custody battle with Skankerella, we wouldn't be talking about this case. Dang that Cindy, always talking so big, and living so small.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: April 19, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »

I also wanted to add by way of clarification, we were spelling the name B-e-n-a-v-i-d-e-s last night, which is the common spelling of the surname.

But this guy apparently spells his name B-e-n-e-v-i-d-e-s. 

It was the former spelling I was using when I found the Pedro Benavidez who was in trouble with the FBI for a money laundering and drug trafficking scheme involving the purchase and use of executive-class planes, such as those used in charter jet airlines.  The reason I was searching for this info was that Fanny thought she recalled a execu-jet connection of some kind with Peter Benevides.

Fanny's comment had tripped a trigger for me:  the fact that Lee's girlfriend Mallory and her best friend Michelle had worked for two such airlines, at the Orlando Executive Airport near Blanchard Park and UCF.  And also Michelle's fiance, Edgar was not only a pilot for the company, but was also from Puerto Rico, which seems to have a vague connection in the Caylee story. 

When I posted about this last night, I also threw in some info I learned about Michelle from her myspace months ago:  that she has a sister/cousin/friend(?) who lives in Sanford and has children, and also that she has served as a babysitter either for these kids or others.  (Sanford came up in the case, because Matthew Crisp told LE that when he saw Casey without Caylee, her explanation was that Caylee was "at a playdate in Sanford.")

Disclaimer:  The guy I was researching last night (Pedro Benavides) may actually have nothing whatsoever to do with the Peter Benevides that was associated with NLHF and the Caylee case.

Just wanted to explain all this, because I felt bad for the confusion the sleuthing from last night was causing for Monkeys hopping into the cage today...  I hope this clears things up a bit!

Whew!  Okay.  No more long posts for Desi today.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1070 on: April 19, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »

No Rose;
going through the same thing with my Tasha....
if you would like, i believe there is another thread
we could chat in.
Thank-you ladydi 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: April 19, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

These two were in the news way back in August and September, following a big fundraising event in August in Orlando, which was attended by Cindy (and I believe also Lee).  As Capp and others pointed out, there was a $225,000 reward posted at the time, by NLHF and Skyview Exotic Cars, both entities headed by Peter Benevides.  It looked suspicious in part because of the use of their other companies' telemarketing systems to make "Amber-Alert-type" broadcast calls about Caylee being missing.  The big problem there was that it smacked of making fundraising phone calls, and the NLHF did not yet have their 501(c) non profit status in the bag.  Their website looked rinky-dink as well, and was soon disabled, either for nonpayment of the site fees, or as was explained by NLHF when questioned, it was temporarily taken down for construction.

There were to be three raffles for exotic cars.  Many tickets were sold.  Some people pointed out that the tickets were suspicious-looking, since they didn't have contact information printed on them or a statement of when/how the winners would be announced.  It was not until bloggers and online commenters started posting their suspicions about the car raffle (was it a scam?  did anyone win?  who?  why haven't any winners been announced? why is their website down?  etc.)  --  that NLHF posted on their site that there had been two winners.  Not sure if the December winner was ever posted, or maybe they canceled that one after Caylee was found??? 

Anyway, it was also hinky that the two winners were from "New York" -- where in New York?  the city?  the state? -- and overseas.  Most of the people who bought raffle tickets were presumably Floridians... why didn't anyone from Florida win a car?  BTW, a quick check at whitepages.com does not turn up a couple named Mark and Maria Lopez in the state of New York... not saying they don't exist, of course...

Now.  When NLHF got involved with Kidfinders and the Anthonys, people started looking into the organization and its principals.  Some names:  Peter Benevides, William Rivera, William Reed or Reid, Parrish Matteo.  These people operate other types of businesses:  Property investment, telemarketing, credit card consolidation, phone sex business, etc.  Peter Benevides's company Superior International Investments Corp. was involved in a Real Estate scam that made the news.  Parrish Matteo is from a country south of the border, where he allegedly had been convicted of some kind of crime involving theft and/or fraud.  And, as Capp posted, there have been numerous complaints against the credit card consolidation telemarketing company; they appear to be committing fraud against unsuspecting credit card debtors.  And there's more.  The searches can be exhausting and confusing, but there is a lot of odd info out there.

So this created a whirlwind of speculation about whether Peter Benevides or his associates had something to do with Casey, and/or with Caylee's disappearance.  (This was before LE released the fact that they had evidence of a dead body having been in Casey's car.)  Most of the speculation centered around whether Casey was somehow employed in some nefarious enterprise operated by or associated with PB or other of his pals.

BTW, the raffle tickets were sold at the Florida Mall.  This is also the location for the fake Caylee sighting and photo hawked to the public and the media back in November by the Anthonys and Michelle Bart, right after Nejame resigned.

It must be said, I have not seen any PRIOR connections between Benevides and his pals, and the Milsteads of KFN, before the Caylee case broke.  That doesn't mean there are not any, of course.

(Sorry this is so long; it's just that it's quite complicated and just making references here and there seems to cause more confusion!)

DESI, did you see my post about the exotic cars and charter plane websites and the other info. I had sent an e-mail to Klaas asking her to give you my e-mail addy. I have it all in a package for you or I can bump my post up. It is just a few pages back.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1072 on: April 19, 2009, 06:49:02 PM »

Boo, I knew I had seen the name William Rivera somewhere before when I sent you those papers.

Jesse brought up the hotel guy. Can't remember his name. Help me monkeys! It was in a text msg from jesse to....Annie??? Maybe???

NO, Jesse mentioned Harris Rosen who is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the Rosen Hospitiliaty school.

Dont forget Jesse and many were hoping against hope that Casey did not kill Caylee & that she was indeed "missing" in some fashion with or without Casey's involvement.

I was getting Rosen and Peter B mixed up, now I'm back on track, I believe it was Rosen who has a dislike for LE, in particular Orlando LE, I can't remember why though.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: April 19, 2009, 06:55:51 PM »

Taken from an article about Florida's most influential dated 2004:

Harris Rosen

Orlando, 65, President, Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Rosen, an innovative hotelier with ideas on everything from management to healthcare, also has been recognized as one of the nation's 60 most charitable real estate contributors. In the past four years alone, he has donated almost $4 million to pay for college scholarships and pre-kindergarten programs for less fortunate families in the Tangelo Park neighborhood he adopted. He's distributed $1.5 million a year to full-time employees, including housekeepers. A new $20-million school of hospitality at the University of Central Florida bears his name, and Rosen also serves on the board of the Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Boys and Girls Clubs and the Boggy Creek Gang.

http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-law-enforcement-corrections/law-narcotics/11574667-1.html

SIDEBAR NOTE:  Interestingly John Morgan of Morgan & Morgan is listed later on in this list, as Ive said before the Anthonys have no idea who they are messing with & this tidbit is a tip of the iceberg  :

John Morgan

Orlando, 48, Founder, Morgan, Coiling & Gilbert

Morgan has built one of the largest personal injury law firms in the state and has become a marketing guru for plaintiffs attorneys. He also owns a consulting business that handles marketing, ad production and media buying for lawyers, including Johnnie Cochran's firm, Morgan is one of the biggest Democratic fund-raisers in the state and was state finance chairman for President Clinton. Morgan raised a quarter-million dollars for U.S. Sen. Bob Graham's presidential bid before Graham dropped out of the race.

Back to Rosen links of interest:

http://www.rosenhotels.com/
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/03/an_amazing_stor.html
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/orl-petition2907aug29,0,3468753.story   with video of him speaking
http://www.hotel-online.com/News/PR2006_3rd/Sep06_ShingleCreek.html
http://goflorida.about.com/od/orlandocentralf1/a/shinglecreek.htm
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/orl-maxwell122707,0,4873522.column    #7

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: April 19, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

DESI, did you see my post about the exotic cars and charter plane websites and the other info. I had sent an e-mail to Klaas asking her to give you my e-mail addy. I have it all in a package for you or I can bump my post up. It is just a few pages back.

Yes, Fanny, thanks so much for your work.  Really appreciate that!  Not sure about the photo of Casey.  Does anyone know for sure when/where it was taken?  You are correct about the blue hoodie; it is not the same one (from Target, purchased with Amy's stolen check) she was arrested in.  Shoulder seams and collar/hood are different.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: April 19, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »

I was getting Rosen and Peter B mixed up, now I'm back on track, I believe it was Rosen who has a dislike for LE, in particular Orlando LE, I can't remember why though.

Probably didn't notice his importance and gave him a traffic ticket or some such. JMO

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: April 19, 2009, 07:02:01 PM »

Cappi and other monkey friends...
What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: April 19, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »

What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.

I think they are a bunch of talking heads and that Casey's goin' down, but that just me......

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: April 19, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »

I think these "analyists" don't know what they're talking about. It is much harder to get a DP conviction...so putting it back on the table says, "Hey, Ants, we're coming for you. We've got what you've seen, and better yet, we've seen what you haven't. We're ABSOLUTELY sure we can get a conviction. Needle or Ol Sparky...thank you, drive thru please."

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: April 19, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

I think they are a bunch of talking heads and that Casey's goin' down, but that just me......
Good, I was feeling the same way.  BTW, how is Miss Fanny Mae today?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.