April 27, 2024, 04:29:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355329 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: April 19, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »

Cappi and other monkey friends...
What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.
I think these "analyists" don't know what they're talking about. It is much harder to get a DP conviction...so putting it back on the table says, "Hey, Ants, we're coming for you. We've got what you've seen, and better yet, we've seen what you haven't. We're ABSOLUTELY sure we can get a conviction. Needle or Ol Sparky...thank you, drive thru please."

I just wish they would hurry up and go after the Moe, Larry and all the rest. 
O/T (sorry)   Where has Newfie been?  Is she still under the bridge?  Have not seen her around

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: April 19, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »

DESI, did you see my post about the exotic cars and charter plane websites and the other info. I had sent an e-mail to Klaas asking her to give you my e-mail addy. I have it all in a package for you or I can bump my post up. It is just a few pages back.

Yes, Fanny, thanks so much for your work.  Really appreciate that!  Not sure about the photo of Casey.  Does anyone know for sure when/where it was taken?  You are correct about the blue hoodie; it is not the same one (from Target, purchased with Amy's stolen check) she was arrested in.  Shoulder seams and collar/hood are different.

I had looked through Slore's Photobuckets that Seeme has posted. I didn't see that pic there, and I don't recollect seeing it any other place but on this Fox article. I wonder where they got it?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: April 19, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.
I think these "analyists" don't know what they're talking about. It is much harder to get a DP conviction...so putting it back on the table says, "Hey, Ants, we're coming for you. We've got what you've seen, and better yet, we've seen what you haven't. We're ABSOLUTELY sure we can get a conviction. Needle or Ol Sparky...thank you, drive thru please."

I just wish they would hurry up and go after the Moe, Larry and all the rest. 
O/T (sorry)   Where has Newfie been?  Is she still under the bridge?  Have not seen her around

She was here in the past couple of days. So was Sea.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1083 on: April 19, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! 
You are a bunch of smart monkeys!  Yes, my brain was hurting by asking myself those questions....

I have seen the forum for the 4-legged friends.  I am afraid to go in there...LOL  I was in rescue, I have lots of stories!!

Tevye, I LOVED the save the planet rant!! 
Thanks! Glad you liked it, I can see you're gonna be my kind (and prolly JSM's too) of monkey! Well, except for the fact that I don't dress our Aussies up in knee socks (JSM, when a dude wears knickers and "Tall Socks"- those ARE kneesocks!) or hats. The Aussies have been known to wear glasses, play cards and smoke a ciggie or two tho....)

I know you all were thinking about it!!

I bet KC wishes she could be out sloring around with her men. I hope every holiday reminds them they don't have Caylee anymore.
  Yeah, but my Aussie is an ADD ACD. He doesn't have the attention span to play poker.  I hope they remember every holiday without Caylee. Sad thing is I think they miss KC at holidays not poor baby Caylee. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: April 19, 2009, 07:20:41 PM »

I think they are a bunch of talking heads and that Casey's goin' down, but that just me......
Good, I was feeling the same way.  BTW, how is Miss Fanny Mae today?

Hi 3babies, I am great except for being on an information overload. I hope you finally do enough pushups to get hired. I'll bet you are strong enough to go kick all the Ant's Azzes and not get out of breath.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: April 19, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »

JSM read what they said, by no means is JSM a smart monkey. BUT my monkey opinion is the columnists and "experts" want their words in print and will say anything that will get them in print and/or on the internet. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: April 19, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

Found this at blog.myspace.com/nykatie
Good Evening My Monkey Friends!! 

FannieMae, IIRC, Cindy wrote that using Lee's email account.. whatta surprise 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: April 19, 2009, 07:41:48 PM »

DESI, did you see my post about the exotic cars and charter plane websites and the other info. I had sent an e-mail to Klaas asking her to give you my e-mail addy. I have it all in a package for you or I can bump my post up. It is just a few pages back.

Yes, Fanny, thanks so much for your work.  Really appreciate that!  Not sure about the photo of Casey.  Does anyone know for sure when/where it was taken?  You are correct about the blue hoodie; it is not the same one (from Target, purchased with Amy's stolen check) she was arrested in.  Shoulder seams and collar/hood are different.

I had looked through Slore's Photobuckets that Seeme has posted. I didn't see that pic there, and I don't recollect seeing it any other place but on this Fox article. I wonder where they got it?

I have always wondered where this photo of Casey came from.  It appeared in the media almost immediately following her arrest, and b/c of the blue hoodie, many ppl thought it had been snapped by LE while she was being questioned or in custody, which is not the case, as you can clearly see if you compare it to her mug shot photo.  Looks like an airport or bus station lobby/searing area.  Does any Monkey know where/when this picture was taken?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: April 19, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »

For anyone that may need a reminder why we dislike Lee A so much, something else I found in my searching:

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Lee is apparently not the only one angry with EquuSearch. Earlier today, Todd Black (Jose Baez-Spokeperson) sent out a fax about Anthony's correspondences with Scott Peterson and EquuSearch's involvement in the search for Caylee.

What sorry azz, money grubbing, Slore supporting, classless, clueless, self serving,spit slinging,hose shooting,hammer swinging bunch of ingrates they are!!!!!!! They NEVER deserved to even have Caylee in their home!!!! 

Now I feel better.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: April 19, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »

I have always wondered where this photo of Casey came from.  It appeared in the media almost immediately following her arrest, and b/c of the blue hoodie, many ppl thought it had been snapped by LE while she was being questioned or in custody, which is not the case, as you can clearly see if you compare it to her mug shot photo.  Looks like an airport or bus station lobby/searing area.  Does any Monkey know where/when this picture was taken?

For some reason those "metal" things on the fronts of the armrest look like a place to push/pull to recline the seat. I don't think that would be in a waiting room or lobby. If not a plane, I'm inclined to go with theater seats, but I myself have never seen any exactly like that.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1090 on: April 19, 2009, 07:52:37 PM »

I know this is old posting, but I went back and went over what Oz Interest posted. I think this reveals forces are at work on the Casey Anthony case. It goes much deeper than we know. I believe this is why SA is so confident in bringing back the death penalty.

Sharlock posted: sorry I am so far behind guys and someone else may have cleared this up for you but I have no reason to beleive or disbelieve ozinterest. Like me she is an Australian and the MIG group is a western Australia tactical response team MIG stands for Major Incident Group. The only other meaning that could be relevant is not with the police but the army in Austra;ia. It is actually MIG-21 (although there may be others I am only familiar with this one) but is often shortened to MIG and it is the Military Intelligence Group. You also have to remember that over here the Anthony case is pretty well completely unknown and there is NO media following the case so she would have no one to talk to about anything case related other than us and I personally found her quite reticent in revealing much of anything so I don't think she has betrayed her husbands trust in anyway either imho.

Oz has posted:

OH in Oz means "Other Half", in this case I mean my husband who is in LE here.
He is assisting LE in OC

My Hubby is in LE here and is in the MIG group, which covers only major crime.
He has had some "official" contact with LE involved in this case and let me tell you that there will be some explosions "if" it goes to trial.

He is, very good at his job and is definately one of the good cops.
This is not the first time he has had input into a case in the US, being in the group his talents are sought after world wide.
Some of the things he has seen and dealt with are sickening.
I can't really tell you why he is involved but sufficed to say that he hasn't told me everything he knows either.

I don't know any more than you do about Caylee's paternity, that is not something that would be relevant to what my hubby does.

Agreed Dolce.
I can't say too much but just know that the right people will pay a price for what happened to beautiful Caylee....although not the ultimate price

I shall.
When I joined here I had to be careful not to say too much but the more I have read and have been able to get a feel for all who post here I know that this is a place where common sense and morals prevail.
At times I do feel very uncomfortable having "inside information" and reading how frustrated everyone is with what's happening with this case.
I do apologise for being less than candid but I must be careful for my OH's sake

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: April 19, 2009, 07:56:03 PM »

Desi, I didn't want to stack anymore, but another thing that makes me think it is the interior of a plane is when you look behind her, it looks like one of those seats that you could put the back down and make a bed across two seats. Some planes have seats like that for longer trips. Can you see that?? Like the seat she was in might recline back to the one behind her. Does that make sense?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: April 19, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »

Regarding the white "Show Us Your Shamrocks" cap that was discarded in the A's garbage and confiscated by "Trash Lady" (lol) -- and the discussion here at SM of Annie supposedly telling LE that the cap had formerly belonged to Jesse Grund --

IIRC, Annie did not state to LE that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse, or that she had been told that by Casey.

I believe Annie stated that, contrary to what the bloggers were saying, that cap had never belonged to her (Annie).  It belonged to Casey, and Annie happened to be wearing it in a photo that was spread all over the Internet.

IIRC, Annie's statement was that Casey told her that Jesse had given her the hat.  Not that it had been his hat; but that he was the one who bought it for her, presumably because she liked shamrocks.

ICBW, couldn't find a quick link to Annie's transcript.  Anyone have a link handy?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: April 19, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »

Jose Baez Unqualified for Anthony Death Penalty Case?
Written by admin on April 17, 2009 in: casey anthony | Tags: casey anthony, Death Penalty Case, Jose Baez, Unqualified

Diana Tennis

The State of Florida has announced it will seek the death penalty for accused child killer Casey Anthony. Jose Baez may be unqualified to go to trial.

Diana Tennis says Casey Anthony’s defense team will first have to prove to a judge that they are qualified to provide an adequate defense in the case.

Ms. Tennis is a Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney serving clients in Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Maitland, and Orange, Seminole and Osceola Counties of Florida and has tried several death penalty cases in the area.

“You’re talking six, seven, eight hundred hours preparing for these cases,” Tennis said.

Florida statute requires that lawyers who defend death penalty cases meet strict qualifications
Jose Baez has never tried a death penalty case.

“I’m doubtful that any of the lawyers currently involved in this case meet those requirements,” Tennis said.

Tennis said the decision by prosecutors to pursue the death penalty will add years to the trial and up to an additional $1 million to the bill taxpayers will have to foot. She believes Casey’s lawyers will declare her indigent - allowing them to charge the State for everything from lawyer fees and expert witnesses to court reporters and depositions.

Jose Baez has refused to answer any questions as to how Casey has been paying his mounting attorney fees.

Tennis also believes this will make it more likely the trial will be moved to a location outside of Orlando and bring on the special interests that feed off the death penalty issue.

“This is the exact kind of case that is going to be seen as pulpit for everybody who ever wants to have a pulpit,” Tennis said.

http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/2009/04/17/jose-baez-unqualified-for-anthony-death-penalty-case/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: April 19, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »

Flmom, sorry. I forgot to tell you hello before I started my rant. Hi! 'scuze my bad monkey manners.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: April 19, 2009, 08:01:48 PM »

Casey's wearing the same hoodie in this pic. She probably took it one of the times she was picking people up at the airport; either Tony or her friends that went to Puerto Rico. She was always taking pictures of herself or having her picture taken, BAH!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: April 19, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »

Oprah Winfrey turns to Columbine massacre on Monday
posted by halboedeker on Apr 18, 2009 7:16:40 AM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How does Oprah Winfrey handle a serious topic?

For all those wondering about how she'll treat George and Cindy Anthony next month, you might look at her show Monday.

Winfrey will discuss the Columbine massacre. Her guests will include the lead investigator and an FBI profiler, who offers new insights.

Here's how the Oprah folks are promoting the show: "Ten years after the Columbine massacre ... shocking revelations and clues the killers left behind. What we can all learn now."

"The Oprah Winfrey Show" airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-turns-to-columbine-massacre-on-monday.html

Well,maybe I'll watch and see how she does.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: April 19, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »

Hi Desi, I just had a minute to look at the snap of KC. I'm not sure about background of the picture, but it doesn't look like plane seats to me. To me it looks like row seating in a club or  a bar.

I'm sorry JSM doesn't get out much, but I growing up I had the fortune to be able to fly on big planes and little planes. To my old eyes, those aren't the seats of an airplane. I am probably wrong as usual. I just wanted to let you know what my bad eyes saw in the picture. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: April 19, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »

Welcome Onereddoxie. 

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: April 19, 2009, 08:13:54 PM »

Desi, I didn't want to stack anymore, but another thing that makes me think it is the interior of a plane is when you look behind her, it looks like one of those seats that you could put the back down and make a bed across two seats. Some planes have seats like that for longer trips. Can you see that?? Like the seat she was in might recline back to the one behind her. Does that make sense?

It could be. Somehow I just can't make myself see that pic as having been taken on an aircraft.  I did a Google Image search for airplane seats, and didn't find any quite like that, either. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=airplane+seats&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

But it could be.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.