April 27, 2024, 10:41:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355245 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1120 on: April 19, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »

DESI, did you see my post about the exotic cars and charter plane websites and the other info. I had sent an e-mail to Klaas asking her to give you my e-mail addy. I have it all in a package for you or I can bump my post up. It is just a few pages back.

Yes, Fanny, thanks so much for your work.  Really appreciate that!  Not sure about the photo of Casey.  Does anyone know for sure when/where it was taken?  You are correct about the blue hoodie; it is not the same one (from Target, purchased with Amy's stolen check) she was arrested in.  Shoulder seams and collar/hood are different.

I had looked through Slore's Photobuckets that Seeme has posted. I didn't see that pic there, and I don't recollect seeing it any other place but on this Fox article. I wonder where they got it?

I have always wondered where this photo of Casey came from.  It appeared in the media almost immediately following her arrest, and b/c of the blue hoodie, many ppl thought it had been snapped by LE while she was being questioned or in custody, which is not the case, as you can clearly see if you compare it to her mug shot photo.  Looks like an airport or bus station lobby/searing area.  Does any Monkey know where/when this picture was taken?

Hi Desi, I just had a minute to look at the snap of KC. I'm not sure about background of the picture, but it doesn't look like plane seats to me. To me it looks like row seating in a club or  a bar.

I'm sorry JSM doesn't get out much, but I growing up I had the fortune to be able to fly on big planes and little planes. To my old eyes, those aren't the seats of an airplane. I am probably wrong as usual. I just wanted to let you know what my bad eyes saw in the picture. 

You may be right, JSM. I'm not sure at all. Do you think that is a bench behind her?? You must get out more than me. I didn't even know they had row seating in a bar. 'Course the bars I used to go to was lucky to have barstools. You know like the "I got friends in low places" kind of place.
JSM tried to post an answer, but was kicked out of the cage again. JSM isn't a bar type of person, but I have heard that the new bars have a type of "couch seating" I don't know how else to describe it. Where I'm from it is more "high tone" bars that have that type of seating. I wouldn't know, I am neither high tone nor do I go to bars. It looks to me if she was at that type of place, she was there before the bar was open. Once again, trying to fit her sorry arse into where she didn't belong. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: April 19, 2009, 09:13:07 PM »

Thanks Capp. I knew about most of the other stuff, but I had never seen the Rip-Off report before. Gosh.

Geez,where do they all come from?
I have got to get better glasses. I thought at the bottom of your post it said "submissive black hole"  Sorry Trimm. JSM is getting old and needs reading glasses.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: April 19, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »

Cappi and other monkey friends...
What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.

I think they are a bunch of talking heads and that Casey's goin' down, but that just me......

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 19, 2009, 09:14:37 PM »

Fannie Mae, your manners are just fine!! 
Don't let her fool you FlaMom. She will come back and bite you in the behind. Just kidding I love FM. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: April 19, 2009, 09:15:34 PM »

I'll be here reading for awhile, but will probably need to quit trying to post.  Really having problems with posting and loading pages here...

** Desi going into lurk mode ** 
me too.. my arse is black and blue from being kicked out 
I was watching the Natalee movie and had to change it.. It creeped me out 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: April 19, 2009, 09:17:57 PM »

I have been reading back on many threads last night and today. It is striking to me how many people already had a good read on Casey's actions and demeanor from almost the beginning. I have also been struck how not much has change in her behavior since the first. Every interview, every news video, every piece of information we have gotten has just nailed the lid down that she is just an evil b*tch. There has never been a time when she acted in a way that made her a sypathetic person, either before Caylee's death, or after.

I can pretty much say the same thing about the Ants, as far as myself personally. I just have not been able to screw up in a drop of sympathy for any of them. The closest came when George had to testify at the GJ. I had a glimmer of hope that he would come through for Caylee. I had some worry about him the night after, mostly I thought Spindy would probably kill him. A day or two later he was right back at the "Casey is innocent" bs.JMO

Makes you mad doesn't it?I know JSM had a terrible time feeling bad about George.He is  as devious as the rest of them.He just used the ultimate sympathy card. Disgusting.
It made me so mad about George. I think it was Janet with the goose or duck on her avi that always said I was wrong about George. I haven't seen her in a long while. If she shows up, please let her know JSM has no sympathy for Georgie. None whatsoever!. TIA JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: April 19, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »

I'll be here reading for awhile, but will probably need to quit trying to post.  Really having problems with posting and loading pages here...

It creeped me too. I'm going to DVR it when it comes on again at midnight. I'll try to watch it during the daytime. It was going to bother me too much to sleep right away.

We've all been tossed out a time or two tonight.

On topic, JSM, if I bite anybody's behind, it'll be one of the Ant's. EEWW! Grossed myself out.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: April 19, 2009, 09:27:26 PM »

Thanks Capp. I knew about most of the other stuff, but I had never seen the Rip-Off report before. Gosh.

Geez,where do they all come from?
I have got to get better glasses. I thought at the bottom of your post it said "submissive black hole"  Sorry Trimm. JSM is getting old and needs reading glasses.

I have reading glasses and I thought that was what it said too. Oh, no! Fanny is gonna need a magnifying glass.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: April 19, 2009, 09:28:02 PM »

I have been reading back on many threads last night and today. It is striking to me how many people already had a good read on Casey's actions and demeanor from almost the beginning. I have also been struck how not much has change in her behavior since the first. Every interview, every news video, every piece of information we have gotten has just nailed the lid down that she is just an evil b*tch. There has never been a time when she acted in a way that made her a sypathetic person, either before Caylee's death, or after.

I can pretty much say the same thing about the Ants, as far as myself personally. I just have not been able to screw up in a drop of sympathy for any of them. The closest came when George had to testify at the GJ. I had a glimmer of hope that he would come through for Caylee. I had some worry about him the night after, mostly I thought Spindy would probably kill him. A day or two later he was right back at the "Casey is innocent" bs.JMO

Makes you mad doesn't it?I know JSM had a terrible time feeling bad about George.He is  as devious as the rest of them.He just used the ultimate sympathy card. Disgusting.
I did too, I kept saying poor George, and the night with the suicide attempt, I was really upset, now I think he is just as bad if not worse then Cindy, just in a different way. The poster Oz that Boo just posted some of her posts, I'm wondering if she felt she said to much, and then stopped posting, at least in the Caylee forum.
No Rose, I remember Oz and wondered what happened to her. I remember her saying she couldn't say much, but they were looking into the creepy ----- stuff in Florida. Ewww, creeps me out thinking about it.

Now after George's incident in the Hawaii Five O motel and I woke up and saw him walk straight to the police car. JSM had the last piece of pity fly out the door for George. That is the day I no longer felt pity for any Anthony other than Caylee.

I am not a lovevy dovey sappy person, but Caylee is in my heart. I don't know why, she just is and I wish to God someone could have seen the signs and saved that baby. Sorry for the rant. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: April 19, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

It creeped me too. I'm going to DVR it when it comes on again at midnight. I'll try to watch it during the daytime. It was going to bother me too much to sleep right away.

We've all been tossed out a time or two tonight.

On topic, JSM, if I bite anybody's behind, it'll be one of the Ant's. EEWW! Grossed myself out.
Bite the Ants like there is no tomorrow. I dont have cable, but my BFF is keeping me tuned in to NH movie. She just called and said she had to turn it off. She was bawling her eyes out. JSM probably couldn't watch it without crying and I don't like to cry. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 19, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »

I did too, I kept saying poor George, and the night with the suicide attempt, I was really upset, now I think he is just as bad if not worse then Cindy, just in a different way. The poster Oz that Boo just posted some of her posts, I'm wondering if she felt she said to much, and then stopped posting, at least in the Caylee forum.
No Rose, I remember Oz and wondered what happened to her. I remember her saying she couldn't say much, but they were looking into the creepy ----- stuff in Florida. Ewww, creeps me out thinking about it.

Now after George's incident in the Hawaii Five O motel and I woke up and saw him walk straight to the police car. JSM had the last piece of pity fly out the door for George. That is the day I no longer felt pity for any Anthony other than Caylee.

I am not a lovevy dovey sappy person, but Caylee is in my heart. I don't know why, she just is and I wish to God someone could have seen the signs and saved that baby. Sorry for the rant. JMO JSM

JSM, (((Hugs))) You are such a softie.

Now I can tell you that I just blew beer out my nose with that Hawaii Five O Motel!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1131 on: April 19, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »

I thought it was strange too when Oz Interest stopped posting. She had inside information from her husband. I think it might have been hard not to chime in and say yes you are getting close, or way off base. Maybe her husband asked her to stop, or he wouldn't tell her anything more. Anyway at least we got some information that the way Higher Ups have some serious dirt on KC and they are taking all this very seriously.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: April 19, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »

Now I can tell you that I just blew beer out my nose with that Hawaii Five O Motel!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: April 19, 2009, 09:56:07 PM »

What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.
JSM read what they said, by no means is JSM a smart monkey. BUT my monkey opinion is the columnists and "experts" want their words in print and will say anything that will get them in print and/or on the internet. JMO JSM

JSM, quit saying that you are not a smart monkey.  YOU are a very smart monkey.  Kind and thoughtful as well.  I wish I had more friends like you.  You make a very good point about why people are saying these things.  I can't wait for it to backfire.  I remember all those that said Scotty Peterson would walk...hehe

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: April 19, 2009, 09:57:26 PM »

Regarding the white "Show Us Your Shamrocks" cap that was discarded in the A's garbage and confiscated by "Trash Lady" (lol) -- and the discussion here at SM of Annie supposedly telling LE that the cap had formerly belonged to Jesse Grund --

IIRC, Annie did not state to LE that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse, or that she had been told that by Casey.

I believe Annie stated that, contrary to what the bloggers were saying, that cap had never belonged to her (Annie).  It belonged to Casey, and Annie happened to be wearing it in a photo that was spread all over the Internet.

IIRC, Annie's statement was that Casey told her that Jesse had given her the hat.  Not that it had been his hat; but that he was the one who bought it for her, presumably because she liked shamrocks.

ICBW, couldn't find a quick link to Annie's transcript.  Anyone have a link handy?

To further clarify, Annie did not say that Casey told her  Jesse "bought" the cap for her, she said that "he gave it to her."   A few pages back, try about 7-8 or so I posted a link to a youtube  with that portion of Annie's audio sworn statement with OCSO discussing it, that portion begins about 5:25.  In that piece she said nothing about it was because Casey liked shamrocks.

Coming out of lurkerdom to say thanks for the reference to the video, and for the clarification about "gave", not "bought."  You are right, it would have been more accurate to have said "he was the one who gave it to her," rather than "bought it for her."  Sorry if I caused any confusion there.

Of course, the context for Annie's statement about the cap was that she was refuting widespread online opinions that the cap was hers.  However, she did not state (IIRC) that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse before he gave it to Casey.  IOW, Annie did not say it was Jesse's hat.  She just stated that according to Casey, it was Jesse who gave it to her. 

(Also, to clarify, the "presumably" bolded above was mine, speculating as to why Jesse would give Casey a cap with a shamrocks theme.  Certainly did not mean to imply that Annie had said that. As you know, we have discussed the whole Casey/shamrocks thing in great detail here at SM, so I was making a reference to that.)

**back to lurking!**

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: April 19, 2009, 09:58:01 PM »

I thought it was strange too when Oz Interest stopped posting. She had inside information from her husband. I think it might have been hard not to chime in and say yes you are getting close, or way off base. Maybe her husband asked her to stop, or he wouldn't tell her anything more. Anyway at least we got some information that the way Higher Ups have some serious dirt on KC and they are taking all this very seriously.

I think she said that we monkeys were ignoring her so she would not post here any longer.  I could not understand why because we always included her.  It was very strange to me. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: April 19, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »

I think they are a bunch of talking heads and that Casey's goin' down, but that just me......
Good, I was feeling the same way.  BTW, how is Miss Fanny Mae today?

Hi 3babies, I am great except for being on an information overload. I hope you finally do enough pushups to get hired. I'll bet you are strong enough to go kick all the Ant's Azzes and not get out of breath.
I think it would be much more comical to sick my little doxie on them and have her chase them up a tree while biting their behinds

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: April 19, 2009, 10:02:38 PM »

JSM replied to you but I keep getting kicked out of the cage. I just wanted to say I am a softy when it comes to dogs, kitties, children and the Military.

I was watching a you tube video about the Marines bringing home their fallen many years later from the Gilbert Islands from WWII. It brought tears to my eyes not because  the Marines brought them home but because the people of the island buried them as heroes.

I wish I knew how to post a youtube video here, JSM wouldn't do it here but if it were proper, do it on a musing thread.

Sorry Mods for being off topic, it just made me proud of our Marines.

JSM is now going to bed because I am being off topic and don't want the big red button. Nite all. Hugs JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: April 19, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »

Thanks Des.Just wanted to you to know I always enjoy your posts.Alot of insight and information.You are a smart monkey. 

((  hugs  )) from Lurkerdom....   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1139 on: April 19, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

I kinda of figured her husband told her to cool it with the info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.