April 28, 2024, 10:44:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355493 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: April 19, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »

Cap almost looks as if it were cut...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1161 on: April 19, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »

Well, I'm off to bed. That last crash did me in! 
Nite Boo, I like your new op art hair!!!

You can tell I'm board. I was playing with the tulips in the back ground and started to get all psychedelic!
All I need is a white rabbit, Alice and a hookah smoking caterpillar!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: April 19, 2009, 11:03:57 PM »

Well, I'm off to bed. That last crash did me in! 
Nite Boo, I like your new op art hair!!!

You can tell I'm board. I was playing with the tulips in the back ground and started to get all psychedelic!
All I need is a white rabbit, Alice and a hookah smoking caterpillar!! 
That movie was a favorite of mine but now it just reminds me of where they found Caylee.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: April 19, 2009, 11:04:56 PM »

Night Monks!  Desi's all bruised up, too, from all the cage crashes!

God Bless Our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1164 on: April 19, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

Simy, come on down!!! You have been lurking long enough!! Tell us about yourself! How do you feel about Lee's knee socks?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1165 on: April 19, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I don't post very often in the Caylee Thread. I have lighten up the pic. CA so you can see see the seats. I don't think it's seats on a plane. But here is the pic for you all to decide

GOD BLESS AMERICA
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: April 19, 2009, 11:08:29 PM »

You monkeys are too smart for me. So I just read. Thanks for noticing me.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 19, 2009, 11:10:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I don't post very often in the Caylee Thread. I have lighten up the pic. CA so you can see see the seats. I don't think it's seats on a plane. But here is the pic for you all to decide

It looks like the seating area in one of our new movie theaters to me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1168 on: April 19, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

You monkeys are too smart for me. So I just read. Thanks for noticing me.

Too smart?? I dont' think so, we just talk things out!! You never know when a little detail could turn into something big. Plus you are family now! Oooo ice cream sounds good about now! Too bad I don't have any! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: April 19, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »

Regarding the white "Show Us Your Shamrocks" cap that was discarded in the A's garbage and confiscated by "Trash Lady" (lol) -- and the discussion here at SM of Annie supposedly telling LE that the cap had formerly belonged to Jesse Grund --

IIRC, Annie did not state to LE that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse, or that she had been told that by Casey.

I believe Annie stated that, contrary to what the bloggers were saying, that cap had never belonged to her (Annie).  It belonged to Casey, and Annie happened to be wearing it in a photo that was spread all over the Internet.

IIRC, Annie's statement was that Casey told her that Jesse had given her the hat.  Not that it had been his hat; but that he was the one who bought it for her, presumably because she liked shamrocks.

ICBW, couldn't find a quick link to Annie's transcript.  Anyone have a link handy?

To further clarify, Annie did not say that Casey told her  Jesse "bought" the cap for her, she said that "he gave it to her."   A few pages back, try about 7-8 or so I posted a link to a youtube  with that portion of Annie's audio sworn statement with OCSO discussing it, that portion begins about 5:25.  In that piece she said nothing about it was because Casey liked shamrocks.

Coming out of lurkerdom to say thanks for the reference to the video, and for the clarification about "gave", not "bought."  You are right, it would have been more accurate to have said "he was the one who gave it to her," rather than "bought it for her."  Sorry if I caused any confusion there.

Of course, the context for Annie's statement about the cap was that she was refuting widespread online opinions that the cap was hers.  However, she did not state (IIRC) that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse before he gave it to Casey.  IOW, Annie did not say it was Jesse's hat.  She just stated that according to Casey, it was Jesse who gave it to her. 

(Also, to clarify, the "presumably" bolded above was mine, speculating as to why Jesse would give Casey a cap with a shamrocks theme.  Certainly did not mean to imply that Annie had said that. As you know, we have discussed the whole Casey/shamrocks thing in great detail here at SM, so I was making a reference to that.)

**back to lurking!**

Desi, you're welcome.  I was clarifying how I saw it repeated on other forums/blogs without the contents of Annie statement as reference.   In the end I dont think it matters because I don't think Jesse gave the cap to Casey...I think it was Annie's way of helping Casey & the Anthonys implicate Jesse...that's my hunch.   Notice what Annie also said about Casey telling her that she called Jesse first (well she did but Jesse could not help her with getting a gas can-documented by his sworn statement) but Casey went further to tell Annie that Jesse had keys to her car.    The part about "them" (Anthonys) "getting mad at Jesse & not trusting them makes it abundantly clear that they were trying to frame him for what Casey did...I cannot wait for Casey to have her fate sealed with a unanimous conviction & her family by the grace of God and all that stands in the name of justice follow with charges for them as well.   I am anticipating hearing from Rev Grund again shortly, I'll ask what can be repeated.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1170 on: April 19, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »

Simy, you'z nekked!!

You like this one?? You can have it if you want!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1171 on: April 19, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

Desi, you're welcome.  I was clarifying how I saw it repeated on other forums/blogs without the contents of Annie statement as reference.   In the end I dont think it matters because I don't think Jesse gave the cap to Casey...I think it was Annie's way of helping Casey & the Anthonys implicate Jesse...that's my hunch.   Notice what Annie also said about Casey telling her that she called Jesse first (well she did but Jesse could not help her with getting a gas can-documented by his sworn statement) but Casey went further to tell Annie that Jesse had keys to her car.    The part about "them" (Anthonys) "getting mad at Jesse & not trusting them makes it abundantly clear that they were trying to frame him for what Casey did...I cannot wait for Casey to have her fate sealed with a unanimous conviction & her family by the grace of God and all that stands in the name of justice follow with charges for them as well.   I am anticipating hearing from Rev Grund again shortly, I'll ask what can be repeated.

I can see Cindy with at sneer on her face at the depo, kinda half smiling, half disgust. I see her giving that to Jesse, she would be just happy to see that innocent boy fry for what her daughter did! Take that Oprah! This is the kind of sludge you want to promote on your show. 

simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: April 19, 2009, 11:20:34 PM »

Simy, you'z nekked!!

LOVE IT, But I dont know how to place it. You are vey kind Boo. THANK-YOU
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: April 19, 2009, 11:22:31 PM »

All the talk about the hat and saying Jesse had "furnished" it however to Casey brought me around to what Richard G was saying about Casey coming to shower at Jesse's and he thought she may have been trying to get something of Jesse's. I was wondering about the thought of her getting some of his hair out of his brush to plant. Maybe in the hat, and that didn't work out....or maybe he just didn't fall for the whole thing of coming to bring her some gas on June 27th and leaving his prints...It seemed like whoever tore the shamrock hat up was furious with what it represented. I thought it was at Annie, now it seems more like it was directed at Jesse. JMO

(REALLY need to stay in "lurk" mode.  Trying to make this post, have gotten kicked out, locked out, frozen out of the cage at least 7 or 8 times!  Getting so "frush-trated" here!)

Here is a link to the WFTV pictures of the garbage that the lady grabbed from the A's curb that day (September 9).  There is a close-up of the cap, showing the tear in the back.

Maybe it was ripped in anger, or maybe it was torn purposely to give Casey an excuse for throwing it away... (Lizzie Borden burned the dress she was wearing the day her parents were hacked to death... saying it had gotten "paint" on it.)  Wonder if LE ever confiscated this cap?  Anyone know? 

http://tinyurl.com/c4of8u

LE is aware of the cap but I believe it is still in "Lorriane's" possession, at least that is what she emailed me several months ago regarding it & not sure if that changed since.  I told Rev Grund I could drop a line to her & see if she can say if she still has it.     I have the WFTV video that goes with the slide show on that same post several pages back...Ill go find it and bring it forward.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1174 on: April 19, 2009, 11:23:25 PM »

Simy, you'z nekked!!

LOVE IT, But I dont know how to place it. You are vey kind Boo. THANK-YOU

Just go to quote, look at the IMG line in my post and copy it. Then go to your name, click on it, go to forum information and where it says picture, put that line in there and go to the bottom and save information. You should have your pic then!! Good luck. If that does work, whine and cry until Klaas does it for you!!!

monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: April 19, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I have been reading back on many threads last night and today. It is striking to me how many people already had a good read on Casey's actions and demeanor from almost the beginning. I have also been struck how not much has change in her behavior since the first. Every interview, every news video, every piece of information we have gotten has just nailed the lid down that she is just an evil b*tch. There has never been a time when she acted in a way that made her a sypathetic person, either before Caylee's death, or after.

I can pretty much say the same thing about the Ants, as far as myself personally. I just have not been able to screw up in a drop of sympathy for any of them. The closest came when George had to testify at the GJ. I had a glimmer of hope that he would come through for Caylee. I had some worry about him the night after, mostly I thought Spindy would probably kill him. A day or two later he was right back at the "Casey is innocent" bs.JMO

Makes you mad doesn't it?I know JSM had a terrible time feeling bad about George.He is  as devious as the rest of them.He just used the ultimate sympathy card. Disgusting.
I did too, I kept saying poor George, and the night with the suicide attempt, I was really upset, now I think he is just as bad if not worse then Cindy, just in a different way. The poster Oz that Boo just posted some of her posts, I'm wondering if she felt she said to much, and then stopped posting, at least in the Caylee forum.
No Rose, I remember Oz and wondered what happened to her. I remember her saying she couldn't say much, but they were looking into the creepy ----- stuff in Florida. Ewww, creeps me out thinking about it.

Now after George's incident in the Hawaii Five O motel and I woke up and saw him walk straight to the police car. JSM had the last piece of pity fly out the door for George. That is the day I no longer felt pity for any Anthony other than Caylee.

I am not a lovevy dovey sappy person, but Caylee is in my heart. I don't know why, she just is and I wish to God someone could have seen the signs and saved that baby. Sorry for the rant. JMO JSM

He DID save that baby.........He scooped Caylee up in His loving arms and got her the h*!! away from that family........

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 19, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

Good day monkeys...I hope everyone is having a pleasant day

I heard back from Rev Grund twice this past week.  What I can say is I got an answer about Annie Downing stating to LE that the Shamrock cap was originally Jesse's.   Please bare with me because I respect confidentiality a great deal so I cannot ethically post my entire communications but I will give you what he wouldn't object to as being his direct quote:
  "Where did you read that part about the cap being Jesse's? I'd like to see that. Must have missed it. Jesse wouldn't have been caught dead wearing a Shamrock hat. Anything with a Shamrock on it was Casey's. And yes the effort to implicate Jesse seems planned and scripted."    I sent him the link for reference where Annie tells LE that they (Anthonys) didnt trust him & they were  "getting mad at Jesse" in an effort to implicate him.   Annie goes further to say that the Casey said the Shamrock cap was originally  Jesse's.      I knew it was a lie!
This youtube part refers to Annie's sworn statement regarding it at approx 5:25: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjHnQudCHlA
Not only that but in Annie's sworn statement to OCSO she stated that Casey specifically told Annie that she called Jesse first about her car at Amscot & Jesse had keys to her car.   Annie quoted Casey as saying
"I don't know what could have happened to that car when it wasn't in my possession."  Annie states that Casey alone told her this in her bedroom

I was in contact via email with the woman who picked up the trash from the Anthony's many months ago & at the time she said she kept the cap, the day she is reported to take the trash was 9/9/08 so Annie's overnight visit had to be shortly before that, here is a clip from that day:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html

Bringing this forward for present conversation

simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:19 PM »

okay lets see if it works
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: April 19, 2009, 11:33:10 PM »

My monkey friends, you have no idea how lucky I am to have you, I don't really have any other friends. My husband just picked up Zoe from the vet, and she has a tumor on her rectum, they will do some extraction of cells in a month, to see if it is cancer. If it is, there is nothing we can do really for that kind of cancer. I'm going to walk away for a hour or so, and then come back, because you always bring a smile to my face.

Oh No!  Hugs and prayers for you!!!!  You and your lovable doggie are in my prayers!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: April 19, 2009, 11:38:08 PM »

Well I've tried looks like i'm going to need some help.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.