April 28, 2024, 04:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355453 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: April 20, 2009, 12:05:20 AM »

Well, my work here is done!! I feel so accomplished!!

Thanks Capp for trying to keep us on topic. You always have good info and I do read it despite my off topic comments!

Night all! Simy, no more lurking, I expect to see those post numbers going up and to see that beautiful pink monkey hanging around more often!!
Nite Boo.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: April 20, 2009, 12:14:28 AM »

nite nite

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: April 20, 2009, 12:18:30 AM »

Hmmmm...OK I'll say it as delicately yet to the point as I can.  Why would someone come on a public forum & dangle "I have information but I can't say anything" but then make a last post like this accusing us monkeys as being a "clique".    I have to adamantly disagree, I do not find this forum to be all about a "clique" at all, some of us post more often than others - we may even know a few members a bit more than others BUT I do not ever see total ignoring or rudeness to other members...far from it as I see inclusion more than I see anything else on a daily basis.     Look I'm a woman, and trust me I know what a "clique" is when I see one.    Think about it we were all "newcomers" at one point or another, I for one was very touched & pleased to be so welcomed and havent had a day since where I felt shoved in a corner.  I've never taken offense if a few of my posts were not commented on regularly especially when the pages are flying, I think most of us can say the same.   I'll leave it at that as far as my thoughts on it.

ITA, I don't know what people expect. No one here is deliberately ignored. A lot of times, there is no comment to make, or people are just reading to catch up and don't post anything to continue reading. Very strange. No one should take that seriously!!

I agree. I wonder WHO they really are.

I come on here and rarely get to read all the posts since the last time I was on. If I see something I want to reply to, I do it.

I try not to just post to hear my keyboard click, so I guess I am one of the ones they are referring to in not answering posts.  I don't go back and see if my posts were answered and couldn't tell you whether anyone answered any of mine or not.  I try to just read to keep up for the most part.

Not to sound snarly, but OH WELL...................

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: April 20, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »

Good evening Monkeys

I was watching the depositions, yikes! What a pair of morons.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but they are talking about PI's and work product and conway jumps in when cindy is asked about pending litigation against them and she gives him a cat swallowed the canary kind of look. I went and read the transcripts and if I'm following correctly he says there is something else in the works.

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

Page 114

"Work product means that there is
24 something in pending litigation that's made in
25 anticipation of -- in existing or pending
>Rough Draft - 136
1 litigation. Is there existing or pending litigation
2 against these individuals, the Anthonys that I'm not
3 aware of?
4 MR. CONWAY: There may be.
5 MR. DILL: I want to know or not.
6 MR. CONWAY: You guys are on a fishing
7 expedition, and a lot of your questions go to what
8 she said and whether she republished defamation so,
9 yes, sir, there is. Not only that. This is an
10 ongoing investigation and it affects the criminal
11 trial as well as the civil trial."

What does everyone make of this? I'd like to think maybe someone is going after them.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: April 20, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

good evening monkeys (day for me) And welcome new monkeys.
Monkey Nut, Im reading the Cindy Depo now in pdf, I have been so behind, do you have the pdf link for georges too?  My computer downloaded for once, so as I have an hour up my sleeve, Id like to read both.  Thank you in advance, and Im sure another clever monkey can answer or discuss the point you made.  Just not me till Im caught up with the depos. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1205 on: April 20, 2009, 01:15:31 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I don't post very often in the Caylee Thread. I have lighten up the pic. CA so you can see see the seats. I don't think it's seats on a plane. But here is the pic for you all to decide

Green Eyes the shirt she is wearing is the same shirt she was wearing when first Arrested - as she says " On a F'n Whim"  ...

I remember this shirt so well for two reasons - One is the photo above" Slore's Face of Catch me if you Can"  and the other is I have the Orange version of the same shirt .. I bought it at Target.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: April 20, 2009, 01:22:19 AM »

Monkey Nut, Im reading the Cindy Depo now in pdf, I have been so behind, do you have the pdf link for georges too?  My computer downloaded for once, so as I have an hour up my sleeve, Id like to read both.  Thank you in advance, and Im sure another clever monkey can answer or discuss the point you made.  Just not me till Im caught up with the depos. 

Here's the link, mudh easier to read than watch the videos ugh.

http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

I'm really interested to see what others think as I don't understand what he is trying to say.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: April 20, 2009, 01:25:09 AM »

Couldn't sleep...

For Monkeys that read every post, like I do...

Found a couple of boo-boos in my long post from today.  Wanted to correct the information.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774866#msg774866

Boo-boo #1:  The "Missing Kids Benefit" was not held in Orlando as I stated.  It was actually held at SpeedPark Motor Sports in Daytona Beach.

Boo-boo #2:  The "winners" of the car raffle were IIRC not posted on the NLHF site, but on the Exotic Cars site.  (Capp and Fanny posted links to it.)

Just wanted to clear that up!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: April 20, 2009, 01:26:25 AM »

I'm really interested to see what others think as I don't understand what he is trying to say.

Thank you Monkey Nut, you are a darling.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: April 20, 2009, 01:28:33 AM »

Hello Desi
I am sorry you cant sleep.

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: April 20, 2009, 01:30:27 AM »

Thank you Monkey Nut, you are a darling.

You're very welcome and thank you, not what I usually get called. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: April 20, 2009, 01:35:03 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
I don't post very often in the Caylee Thread. I have lighten up the pic. CA so you can see see the seats. I don't think it's seats on a plane. But here is the pic for you all to decide

Green Eyes the shirt she is wearing is the same shirt she was wearing when first Arrested - as she says " On a F'n Whim"  ...

I remember this shirt so well for two reasons - One is the photo above" Slore's Face of Catch me if you Can"  and the other is I have the Orange version of the same shirt .. I bought it at Target.

Deeeeeenie!  (( hugs ))  I've missed you!  Glad I couldn't sleep, it's good to see you.

The shirts look VERY much the same, but are actually different.  The smiling-pic hoodie has regular shoulder seams and sleeves and a wider collar opening.   The arrest-day hoodie has raglan seams (no shoulder seams) and a narrower collar opening.  The two hoods are different styles and attached differently.  (It makes me wonder if the Mossino #82 hoodie she bought with Amy's stolen check may have been purchased to replace a similar blue hoodie she had to get rid of for some reason.... who knows?)

I've seen you at the Sandra thread, but don't post there... Missed your grins and hugs! 
I know it's O/T, but it's late and I don't think the mods will mind.... couldja do the Desilu thing, just for old times' sake? 

Desi

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: April 20, 2009, 01:37:04 AM »

Hello Desi
I am sorry you cant sleep.

Hi, Lucinda!  My heart and prayers have been with you all these weeks.  Glad I couldn't sleep, b/c that means I get to see you and my other late-night Monkey friends!

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: April 20, 2009, 01:39:23 AM »

Couldn't sleep...

Found a couple of boo-boos in my long post from today.  Wanted to correct the information.

Boo-boo #1:  The "Missing Kids Benefit" was not held in Orlando as I stated.  It was actually held at SpeedPark Motor Sports in Daytona Beach.

Boo-boo #2:  The "winners" of the car raffle were IIRC not posted on the NLHF site, but on the Exotic Cars site.  (Capp and Fanny posted links to it.)

Desi

I just finished reading your post and enjoyed it very much. I don't understand how all of these people can continue to keep on scamming without getting arrested and/or shut down. Just not right is it?

I'm not sleeping well lately either so I'm having a readfest.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: April 20, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »

Deenie!  Saw my special greeting in Musings, so Never Mind!

Thank you!     (I just love it when you do that...)

Anyway, it's good to see you in the Caylee thread, and I hope you see what I mean about the shirts.  If not, that's okay.  As I always say, ICBW!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: April 20, 2009, 01:41:27 AM »

Monkey Nut, in here you will always be a darling, i have yet to come across a bad monkey. 

Thank you Desi, things are getting easier, been a rough month tho, but everyone is getting there, thanks for your prayers too, everyone here has been so kind to me.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: April 20, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »

Couldn't sleep...

Desi
I just finished reading your post and enjoyed it very much. I don't understand how all of these people can continue to keep on scamming without getting arrested and/or shut down. Just not right is it?

MonkeyNut, I so agree.  I'm just hoping that LE is all over them like white on rice, and just giving them plenty of rope to hang themselves, using the time to gather more and more dirt on them.  Looks like there's plenty to be found...

Happy Reading!  Even on a slow news day, Monkeys find something to discuss!

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: April 20, 2009, 01:48:09 AM »

Monkey Nut, in here you will always be a darling, i have yet to come across a bad monkey. 

Thank you Desi, things are getting easier, been a rough month tho, but everyone is getting there, thanks for your prayers too, everyone here has been so kind to me.

I think everyone here is kind and caring as well as very smart. I haven't been here long but I really enjoy it.

I'm sorry you have had a rough month and am sending positive thoughts for you.

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1218 on: April 20, 2009, 01:49:58 AM »

Couldn't sleep...

Desi

MonkeyNut, I so agree.  I'm just hoping that LE is all over them like white on rice, and just giving them plenty of rope to hang themselves, using the time to gather more and more dirt on them.  Looks like there's plenty to be found...

Happy Reading!  Even on a slow news day, Monkeys find something to discuss!

I'm sure they are all over them and the a's. The more they talk the more ammo against them as
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: April 20, 2009, 01:51:48 AM »

sunny So glad to hear the dark clouds are starting to part for you.  You deserve a little sunshine, and I know it's coming your way. Just try to keep your chin up.  You have a true survivor's spirit, you know.  The Monkeys are all... (was going to say "rooting for you" but realized what that means in Oz!  Yikes!)  Well, we're all on your side, mate!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.