April 28, 2024, 11:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355495 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: April 20, 2009, 02:31:19 AM »

Hi cappaccino, I will say a prayer for all those affected by the Columbine massacre also.
I have to go do chores now as its that time of the day here    Feed fur baby, feed hubby, do dishes etc.  Hope those monkeys who cant sleep get a sleep in tomorrow.  It was nice chatting to, and meeting some new monkeys too.   

Awws tks Lucinda...Im gonna try to get some rest soon myself, I have my painter showing up for 9AM for Phase Two of my house redo, Im excited but right now the house is gonna be a bit topsy turvy until it gets done & a tad hectic.   One thing Ill be in my study a good bit with my furbabies sectioned off to the back end of my house so their paws don't happen to step in wet paint.   O boy, its gonna be interesting!   Huggs!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: April 20, 2009, 02:40:35 AM »

Hazeleyes, just wanted to mention God bless your husband's service & to your family's sacrifices it requires...from an Army mom, Hooah!  I salute you and yours!   Ooorah!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: April 20, 2009, 04:27:22 AM »

Heykim, just wanted to say good job and hugs.  Great thing you did.  Also I know this is OT  but has anyone seen wendi around?  I have not seen her around in a while and I know that she was really having a hard time.  Oh, and to be on topic, I want all of the Anthonys to be together in a jail cell.  I do not think we would even have to worry about the DP then.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: April 20, 2009, 05:52:18 AM »

O Akmom, that family getting in their jail cells couldnt happen fast enough!

A revisit of Cindy's first appearance on LKL 7/30 (keep in mind this is right before her OSCO & FBI interviews, a week after Casey's first bond hearing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOlo16dJ40&NR=1    PART 1

Watch when she begins how she hesitates and makes facial gestures when asked if she believes Caylee is alive...this quote tells it all "I believe she's alive when Casey handed her off to the babysitter.   At this point I just hope to God that no one has done anything to her."    The way this is phrased tells me Cindy already knows Caylee is dead & she is already spinning her tales to implicate someone else.   She is saying that Caylee was alive up to the point that Casey "handed her off" - ummm hellooo Cindy you just made it obvious that the JBP story was an after thought because Sawgrass didnt pan out for Casey because in the JBP story Casey did not hand Caylee off, Casey claimed Zeneida pushed her to the ground & took Caylee then threw a 30 day script at Casey to follow.   Speaking of which, they cant get their story straight on that either - at first it was a 30 day script then it turned into that convoluted 55 days (timer55 password) which from 6/16 would land on Caylee's 3rd birthday...sigh.   They made a vital error there too because if "Zanny" gave Casey this "script" and reportedly changed Casey's password  Rolling Eyes then how the heck did Casey readily know it to give to her brother when he asked for it during a jail call?  A ha!

And another humdinger, Cindy says here that she and Casey were discussing "when it might be the right time for her and Caylee to move out." SAY WHAT!  O I can't wait for Cindy to be confronted with testimony about their fight of 6/15!   She says that Casey was on an extended trip to Jacksonville so notice that this was said BEFORE Casey was bonded out just shy of a month later.   I think it clearly shows they discussed quite a bit the evening of 7/15 into 7/16 before Casey was arrested that afternoon.   NOTE:  There were no cell pings that Casey had ever left the Orlando area between 6/15-7/15.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXcpMm0DC68&feature=related    Part 2   Cindy & Bozo
LK starts this part by saying that Judge Strickland denied Bozo's motion to block phone calls from being released.  So while the Anthonys & Bozo whine away about OCSO & the State putting discovery out here to "get Casey" it serves as a reminder that it is the judge who said DENIED BOZO following the guidelines of the Florida Sunshine Law.   Bozo's first remark "well my read on this is she's basically being prosecuted for a homicide without any evidence & the presumption of innocence as flown out the window and that really scares me."   LK's guests countered the known facts with a one, two punch.  A little later Bozo actually makes a statement that he told investigators that he would give them access to Casey...hmmm he never did, if anything he has blocked every attempt even with it agreed for him to be present.   O and this comment by Bozo slayed me "MY case looks a whole lot better if we find Caylee."   WHAT A NARCISSIST PRICOLA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP7Bmn-M2_M&feature=related  Part 3
Cindy comes back to comment on what she just heard.  Watch how Cindy attempts to orchestrate how the interview should go & challenges the forensic expert, boy did that blow up in her face!   She lied about OCSO leaving the car there for 2 full days, no they obtained a search warrant & picked it up after Casey's arrest.  The forensic expert then tells her flat out rotten food cannot be mistaken for human decomposition & she's shaking her head no & still argues with him.    She says "I was told today that sweat can be construed as human decomposition,"  from a nurse no less (she could barely pronounce the 25 cent words lol).    Another thing of note, she is a grandmother arguing about the possible human decomposition of her granddaughter & yet she doesnt shed a tear or get choked up, I don't know I'd venture to say most people would lose it this early on thinking it could be evidence that their loved one was murdered....geez!   At the end you can see she is getting pretty ticked off & tries to explain Casey's actions away.

Remember in her OCSO interview with Yuri & I think it was Det Williams IIRC, she complains that LKL did not let her have the full hour as promised so she could discuss what she wanted to (loosely phrased by me but that's basically what she said).
Wow just wow

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: April 20, 2009, 06:52:27 AM »

Morals aside, death penalty is flawed

Scott Maxwell | TAKING NAMES
    April 19, 2009

All the Nancy Grace devotees must be thrilled to pieces.

Casey Anthony may die.

For nearly a year now, they've eagerly tuned into CNN Headline News every night where they get to ogle titillating party pics of America's worst mother under the thinly veiled guise of "news."

And now, they may get to watch her die.

Last week's news that the prosecution will seek the death penalty sent online message boards into a joyous frenzy.

"Fry baby Fry!" exclaimed someone named "TWM."

"Bring back the chair. I will pull the switch," said "Grasscutter."

"Justin" directed his fellow celebrants to an online game where they could kill an animated version of Anthony themselves.

"Now you can hang her, inject her or rack her!" he proclaimed.

Welcome to modern-day America, where crime as entertainment is the pastime of choice.

The Romans and their coliseums of death had nothing on us.

Welcome also to America's jury pool

Lost in all this blood lust is the fact that the death penalty is flawed.

I'll skip over the moral dilemma and leave that to God and his disciples.

Instead, simply look at the facts: This country has executed the innocent.

That's not debatable.

And no rationale — be it revenge or legal strategy — is a valid one to perpetuate such an injustice.

People who have been killed in the name of justice have subsequently been exonerated.

Hundreds more have been sentenced to death, spared only because underpaid activists and lawyers — the truly "pro-life" advocates — worked tirelessly on their behalf.

The latest tally from the Death Penalty Information Center counts 131 people exonerated after conviction.

continued here... http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-locmaxwell19041909apr19,0,2767599.column?page=2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: April 20, 2009, 06:54:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1246 on: April 20, 2009, 06:56:24 AM »

O Akmom, that family getting in their jail cells couldnt happen fast enough!

A revisit of Cindy's first appearance on LKL 7/30 (keep in mind this is right before her OSCO & FBI interviews, a week after Casey's first bond hearing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOlo16dJ40&NR=1    PART 1

Watch when she begins how she hesitates and makes facial gestures when asked if she believes Caylee is alive...this quote tells it all "I believe she's alive when Casey handed her off to the babysitter.   At this point I just hope to God that no one has done anything to her."    The way this is phrased tells me Cindy already knows Caylee is dead & she is already spinning her tales to implicate someone else.   She is saying that Caylee was alive up to the point that Casey "handed her off" - ummm hellooo Cindy you just made it obvious that the JBP story was an after thought because Sawgrass didnt pan out for Casey because in the JBP story Casey did not hand Caylee off, Casey claimed Zeneida pushed her to the ground & took Caylee then threw a 30 day script at Casey to follow.   Speaking of which, they cant get their story straight on that either - at first it was a 30 day script then it turned into that convoluted 55 days (timer55 password) which from 6/16 would land on Caylee's 3rd birthday...sigh.   They made a vital error there too because if "Zanny" gave Casey this "script" and reportedly changed Casey's password  Rolling Eyes then how the heck did Casey readily know it to give to her brother when he asked for it during a jail call?  A ha!

And another humdinger, Cindy says here that she and Casey were discussing "when it might be the right time for her and Caylee to move out." SAY WHAT!  O I can't wait for Cindy to be confronted with testimony about their fight of 6/15!   She says that Casey was on an extended trip to Jacksonville so notice that this was said BEFORE Casey was bonded out just shy of a month later.   I think it clearly shows they discussed quite a bit the evening of 7/15 into 7/16 before Casey was arrested that afternoon.   NOTE:  There were no cell pings that Casey had ever left the Orlando area between 6/15-7/15.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXcpMm0DC68&feature=related    Part 2   Cindy & Bozo
LK starts this part by saying that Judge Strickland denied Bozo's motion to block phone calls from being released.  So while the Anthonys & Bozo whine away about OCSO & the State putting discovery out here to "get Casey" it serves as a reminder that it is the judge who said DENIED BOZO following the guidelines of the Florida Sunshine Law.   Bozo's first remark "well my read on this is she's basically being prosecuted for a homicide without any evidence & the presumption of innocence as flown out the window and that really scares me."   LK's guests countered the known facts with a one, two punch.  A little later Bozo actually makes a statement that he told investigators that he would give them access to Casey...hmmm he never did, if anything he has blocked every attempt even with it agreed for him to be present.   O and this comment by Bozo slayed me "MY case looks a whole lot better if we find Caylee."   WHAT A NARCISSIST PRICOLA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP7Bmn-M2_M&feature=related  Part 3
Cindy comes back to comment on what she just heard.  Watch how Cindy attempts to orchestrate how the interview should go & challenges the forensic expert, boy did that blow up in her face!   She lied about OCSO leaving the car there for 2 full days, no they obtained a search warrant & picked it up after Casey's arrest.  The forensic expert then tells her flat out rotten food cannot be mistaken for human decomposition & she's shaking her head no & still argues with him.    She says "I was told today that sweat can be construed as human decomposition,"  from a nurse no less (she could barely pronounce the 25 cent words lol).    Another thing of note, she is a grandmother arguing about the possible human decomposition of her granddaughter & yet she doesnt shed a tear or get choked up, I don't know I'd venture to say most people would lose it this early on thinking it could be evidence that their loved one was murdered....geez!   At the end you can see she is getting pretty ticked off & tries to explain Casey's actions away.

Remember in her OCSO interview with Yuri & I think it was Det Williams IIRC, she complains that LKL did not let her have the full hour as promised so she could discuss what she wanted to (loosely phrased by me but that's basically what she said).
Wow just wow

Capp, I just wanted to thank you for putting your longer posts in black, not blue (as the Ants should be-black and blue). It does make them easier to read. And, of course, thanks for your take on all things Ant-ish. I can see that you put a lot of time and research into them (which saves me time for my own research and homework!)
And yeah, I'm stacking the quote as a bump.

Veddy well thought out posts

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:30 AM »

I thought it was strange too when Oz Interest stopped posting. She had inside information from her husband. I think it might have been hard not to chime in and say yes you are getting close, or way off base. Maybe her husband asked her to stop, or he wouldn't tell her anything more. Anyway at least we got some information that the way Higher Ups have some serious dirt on KC and they are taking all this very seriously.

I agree Boo.

You know as we sit here waiting for more information, who would have thought so much information would already be released? I can't imagine what the trial holds for us. I'm sure the pages will be flying as LE, FBI and whatever the MIG is will tell us a whole different story we never thought possible.  Maybe Cindy and George don't even know how deep the pile of shyte they are standing in is.

Oh I agree Boo.I think our hair will standing on end when we hear the whole truth.    As told by LE and not the Anthony's.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: April 20, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »

Well, I'm off to bed. That last crash did me in! 
Nite Boo, I like your new op art hair!!!

You can tell I'm board. I was playing with the tulips in the back ground and started to get all psychedelic!
All I need is a white rabbit, Alice and a hookah smoking caterpillar!! 

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: April 20, 2009, 07:06:18 AM »

April 19, 2009

Casey Anthony may die.

For nearly a year now, they've eagerly tuned into CNN Headline News every night where they get to ogle titillating party pics of America's worst mother under the thinly veiled guise of "news." [Dude can't keep a calendar straight, 9 months...and that's even including "Anthony time"- which we all now know includes alternate universes]

Last week's news that the prosecution will seek the death penalty sent online message boards into a joyous frenzy.

"Fry baby Fry!" exclaimed someone named "TWM." [What? He missed my "Burn baby, burn!" I feel so ignored!]

"Justin" directed his fellow celebrants to an online game where they could kill an animated version of Anthony themselves.

Welcome to modern-day America, where crime as entertainment is the pastime of choice. [It's called justice, maroon...google it]

Instead, simply look at the facts: This country has executed the innocent. [If we're gonna look at facts, how about supplying them? Like, all the people who have been executed were innocent? Ted Bundy ring a bell, asshat?]

That's not debatable.

And no rationale — be it revenge or legal strategy — is a valid one to perpetuate such an injustice.

People who have been killed in the name of justice have subsequently been exonerated. [Again, we need the facts. This sentence leaves the impression that ALL the executed have been exonerated. B-freekin'-S!]

Hundreds more have been sentenced to death, spared only because underpaid activists and lawyers — the truly "pro-life" advocates — worked tirelessly on their behalf.

The latest tally from the Death Penalty Information Center counts 131 people exonerated after conviction. [Dude, I need dates here. Over what time period are we talking here? Last 25 years? 50? 100?]

continued here... http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-locmaxwell19041909apr19,0,2767599.column?page=2

My comments in red. I highly suggest this reporter attend a refresher course in journalism and law.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: April 20, 2009, 07:09:31 AM »

OH, Morning Monks! Wakey Wakey!
(Tevye has had a LOT of coffee this am, DH is gone overnight, so I should have been able to sleep in. Sadly, DH did not tell the Aussies to let me sleep in...those dang things get up at 5:30!)

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: April 20, 2009, 07:10:55 AM »

April 19, 2009

Casey Anthony may die.

For nearly a year now, they've eagerly tuned into CNN Headline News every night where they get to ogle titillating party pics of America's worst mother under the thinly veiled guise of "news."

"Fry baby Fry!" exclaimed someone named "TWM."

Welcome to modern-day America, where crime as entertainment is the pastime of choice.

Instead, simply look at the facts: This country has executed the innocent.

That's not debatable.

People who have been killed in the name of justice have subsequently been exonerated.

The latest tally from the Death Penalty Information Center counts 131 people exonerated after conviction.

Hi trim, well, all I can say is I am all for DP, and I believe KC is guilty, and thus for, she needs to die.  There will always be pro lifers etc, and that is all fair and well, but in "Scott Maxwell's" statement above, he is saying more or less he believes Casey is innocent.  The way I read that he does.  I dont care if she gets Death or LWOP, but she needs to pay for her crimes.  And, yes, all the internet boards are fired up, and all "the nancy Grace" lovers are getting excited.  For Once, after this big circus of lies and charades, JUSTICE MAY BE DONE FOR CAYLEE.  The little 2 year old girl, murdered by her own mom and dumped like a piece of trash. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: April 20, 2009, 07:19:59 AM »

(Tevye has had a LOT of coffee this am, DH is gone overnight, so I should have been able to sleep in. Sadly, DH did not tell the Aussies to let me sleep in...those dang things get up at 5:30!)

Hello Tevye, I assume you are talking about fur aussies?  Cos this "Aussie" doesnt get up at that unearthly hour    ps, loved your above post to that "Scott Maxwell"

Cappaccino, you didnt get much sleep, but see you are now offline, so hopefully you have gone back to bed.  I feel sorry for you re the renos, Id do a runner with the fur babies if i was you. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: April 20, 2009, 07:27:54 AM »

What ever means of punishment Casey gets, whether LWOP or "Sparky" it's still too pleasant .
She has already been shown more compassion in jail than Caylee received in her own home.
Who ever helped her afterwards(and you know who you are)need to serve time also.
Going to fix some vittles.BRB 

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: April 20, 2009, 07:27:57 AM »

Hello Tevye, I assume you are talking about fur aussies?  Cos this "Aussie" doesnt get up at that unearthly hour    ps, loved your above post to that "Scott Maxwell"

Cappaccino, you didnt get much sleep, but see you are now offline, so hopefully you have gone back to bed.  I feel sorry for you re the renos, Id do a runner with the fur babies if i was you. 
Hi Lucinda,
Yes, by "Aussies" I mean our Aus. Blue Healer and our cattle dog/mix (we don't talk about her heritage too much, seems her dad was the neighborhood Lothario and her mom was the one night stand). They're both old (she is like 17 years old!) and very set in their ways and timetables.

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1255 on: April 20, 2009, 07:29:07 AM »

lol, welcome to my world, but its my Chihuahuas who are up at 5 am lol

Good Morning Everyone
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: April 20, 2009, 07:32:14 AM »

coffee!

~ Peter Frampton
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1257 on: April 20, 2009, 07:35:01 AM »

What ever means of punishment Casey gets, whether LWOP or "Sparky" it's still too pleasant .
She has already been shown more compassion in jail than Caylee received in her own home.
Who ever helped her afterwards(and you know who you are)need to serve time also.
Going to fix some vittles.BRB 

ITA!!....I wish they would just go to trial already!

and I can't wait for someone to come out with a video of Cin and Geo's lies. I have not watched all of Cindy's depo w/ Morgan. I have been breaking it up when I do laundry ( every other day lol ) I have just been listening to it, not watching, and she just seems so nasty. And poor Geo, talk about lying out of his butt....
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: April 20, 2009, 07:38:47 AM »

coffee!

Hey, I'm all over this!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: April 20, 2009, 07:40:16 AM »

Tevye, I had a blue heeler once, called him "Blue".  He lived to be 15 years old.  I then got a jack russell, named her Jess, and she died suddenly at age 11.  God it devastated me, cos she was my best friend.  She had two litters, and I kept jade from her last litter.  She is a jack russell cross tenterfield.  And she is my "protector" 
Good morning ChihuahuaMom, I love Chihuahuas, they are so cute, but very fiesty.  i really think my jessie had some Chihuahua in her too.  She had the Chihuahua face, smallish body, but the jack russell build.  Anyway, back to the topic of KC, yes bytch you can face up to what you did, and all us internet bloggers, yes, we will have a big party and all say YIPPEE that finally, there is some justice in the world.  I know all about injustice, and those in here who know me, know what I have seen my best friend go thru, so i will also be on that "yippeeeeeeeeeeeee" party when i hear the verdict "GUILTY" 
and, Im 3/4 way thru Cindys depo, and all i can do is shake my head at her trying to cover her lying slore daughters arze    Saved GAs to disc, couldnt read all cindys dribble without barfing me dinner up 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.