April 27, 2024, 01:26:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355285 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1260 on: April 20, 2009, 07:46:48 AM »

DESI, did you see my post about the exotic cars and charter plane websites and the other info. I had sent an e-mail to Klaas asking her to give you my e-mail addy. I have it all in a package for you or I can bump my post up. It is just a few pages back.

Yes, Fanny, thanks so much for your work.  Really appreciate that!  Not sure about the photo of Casey.  Does anyone know for sure when/where it was taken?  You are correct about the blue hoodie; it is not the same one (from Target, purchased with Amy's stolen check) she was arrested in.  Shoulder seams and collar/hood are different.

I had looked through Slore's Photobuckets that Seeme has posted. I didn't see that pic there, and I don't recollect seeing it any other place but on this Fox article. I wonder where they got it?

I have always wondered where this photo of Casey came from.  It appeared in the media almost immediately following her arrest, and b/c of the blue hoodie, many ppl thought it had been snapped by LE while she was being questioned or in custody, which is not the case, as you can clearly see if you compare it to her mug shot photo.  Looks like an airport or bus station lobby/searing area.  Does any Monkey know where/when this picture was taken?

Hi Desi, I just had a minute to look at the snap of KC. I'm not sure about background of the picture, but it doesn't look like plane seats to me. To me it looks like row seating in a club or  a bar.

I'm sorry JSM doesn't get out much, but I growing up I had the fortune to be able to fly on big planes and little planes. To my old eyes, those aren't the seats of an airplane. I am probably wrong as usual. I just wanted to let you know what my bad eyes saw in the picture. 

Hi Desi.....Thanks for all your late night and early morning chatter.  I don't know what I would do when I arise at 5 AM.   

It appears to be one of those theaters at Universal.  Heck Orlando is full of these. And yes JSM, It also looks like it could be one of those Sports Bar and or off-track betting joints.  These seats face a wall with lots of TV screens and those seats are leather.

MAYBE she took this of herself when she was meeting Juilette and Jeff to discuss Zanida????  Gag  gag   gag 

It has been a while since I've been in a movie theater but I don't think they have leather seats. Do they? Seems they would rip and be costly to maintain.

JSM   JSM   JSM..... I've had it with your "not so smart" comments...   You are.  But even if you were NOT....
You don't have to be when you are pretty.    And you are a skater as well. A beautiful skater. With a kick-butt  K-nine.     

BTW...Hey Kim  You are pretty also. Good job and next interview mention us at SM... 
Hi Pooky

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1261 on: April 20, 2009, 07:48:45 AM »

Hi cappaccino, I will say a prayer for all those affected by the Columbine massacre also.
I have to go do chores now as its that time of the day here    Feed fur baby, feed hubby, do dishes etc.  Hope those monkeys who cant sleep get a sleep in tomorrow.  It was nice chatting to, and meeting some new monkeys too.   

I love the way feed the fur baby comes before feed the hubby!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: April 20, 2009, 07:52:57 AM »

Hi cappaccino, I will say a prayer for all those affected by the Columbine massacre also.
I have to go do chores now as its that time of the day here    Feed fur baby, feed hubby, do dishes etc.  Hope those monkeys who cant sleep get a sleep in tomorrow.  It was nice chatting to, and meeting some new monkeys too.   

I love the way feed the fur baby comes before feed the hubby!!! 
always, my fur baby was here before him 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1263 on: April 20, 2009, 08:38:49 AM »

I am sick to death of these bleeding heart liberals who think anyone who has killed need coddling. They shouldn't die for what they did, they are just misunderstood. Their Mama didn't pay enough attention to them, let's talk it out on why you killed, then we will have a group hug and all will be better in the world.

Well, you know what? Plenty of us grew up in crappy homes across America, we never killed. We took the hits, then made a promise to ourselves that our children would have a better life than us!

The guilty need to know, well before hand that the law is the law, right is right and they have to pay a price. And when you take a life, yours should be taken too. The person killed never got a chance to move on with their lives, they will never hear music or experience happiness. The killer CHOSE to end that all for them.

Yes, the law isn't perfect and mistakes will be made, but overall it's OUR justice system, if you don't like it, LEAVE! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: April 20, 2009, 08:43:51 AM »

Good morning monkey 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1265 on: April 20, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1266 on: April 20, 2009, 08:47:42 AM »

K monkeys, off to work. I've had 3 glorious days off and ready to get at it again! Catch you later!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: April 20, 2009, 08:50:47 AM »

Morals aside, death penalty is flawed

Scott Maxwell | TAKING NAMES
    April 19, 2009

All the Nancy Grace devotees must be thrilled to pieces.

Casey Anthony may die.

For nearly a year now, they've eagerly tuned into CNN Headline News every night where they get to ogle titillating party pics of America's worst mother under the thinly veiled guise of "news."

And now, they may get to watch her die.

Last week's news that the prosecution will seek the death penalty sent online message boards into a joyous frenzy.

"Fry baby Fry!" exclaimed someone named "TWM."

"Bring back the chair. I will pull the switch," said "Grasscutter."

"Justin" directed his fellow celebrants to an online game where they could kill an animated version of Anthony themselves.

"Now you can hang her, inject her or rack her!" he proclaimed.

Welcome to modern-day America, where crime as entertainment is the pastime of choice.

The Romans and their coliseums of death had nothing on us.

Welcome also to America's jury pool

Lost in all this blood lust is the fact that the death penalty is flawed.

I'll skip over the moral dilemma and leave that to God and his disciples.

Instead, simply look at the facts: This country has executed the innocent.

That's not debatable.

And no rationale — be it revenge or legal strategy — is a valid one to perpetuate such an injustice.

People who have been killed in the name of justice have subsequently been exonerated.

Hundreds more have been sentenced to death, spared only because underpaid activists and lawyers — the truly "pro-life" advocates — worked tirelessly on their behalf.

The latest tally from the Death Penalty Information Center counts 131 people exonerated after conviction.

continued here... http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-locmaxwell19041909apr19,0,2767599.column?page=2

Hi trim, well, all I can say is I am all for DP, and I believe KC is guilty, and thus for, she needs to die.  There will always be pro lifers etc, and that is all fair and well, but in "Scott Maxwell's" statement above, he is saying more or less he believes Casey is innocent.  The way I read that he does.  I dont care if she gets Death or LWOP, but she needs to pay for her crimes.  And, yes, all the internet boards are fired up, and all "the nancy Grace" lovers are getting excited.  For Once, after this big circus of lies and charades, JUSTICE MAY BE DONE FOR CAYLEE.  The little 2 year old girl, murdered by her own mom and dumped like a piece of trash. 
  I would be happy if she made a deal-that way she has to confess to the world just what she did to Caylee-face up to the monster that she is.  That would shut the ants up for good.  I am sick of how they try to pin this on innocents people to save that slore
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1268 on: April 20, 2009, 08:52:35 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

I have 50 pages to catch up on it has been a long weekend as we lost our beloved German Shepherd to a life threatening condition that has turned our lives upside down.  The tears and heart ache are more than we can handle and needless to say we are praying that with time the healing will get better.  I left a message in the pet thread and encourage you all to read about this condition that takes a healthy dog unknowingly and without much warning - please take a moment to make yourself aware as it may save your pets life someday. 

On topic I have been in such pain over this dog which is more than what the Ants have shown for the loss of little Caylee - I mean we lost a dog and not a grandchild - heaven forbid if we had lost a child or grandchild what we would be going thru right now.  These people are creatures. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: April 20, 2009, 08:57:14 AM »

exactly Boo, i could even make a t shirt about it.  if everyone who had a bad childhood ended up a killer or physcopath, then it would be different.  I agree with you.  I say here in australia "Harden the fluck up"  or get on with it.  You dont kill your child, or hurt anyone, just cos you had a tough life, hell mine was tough too, but i dont even kill spiders.  Its getting beyond ridiculous all these new laws of physco therapy crap towards defensing a murderer. Please note, i am talking about people who take anothers life, then blame it on "their bad childhood".  Theres too many good people who have been thru it, and turned their own lives around.  Yet they didnt have to murder someone, let alone their own innocent child.  MOO again.  Have a good day at work.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1270 on: April 20, 2009, 09:00:44 AM »

I am sick to death of these bleeding heart liberals who think anyone who has killed need coddling. They shouldn't die for what they did, they are just misunderstood. Their Mama didn't pay enough attention to them, let's talk it out on why you killed, then we will have a group hug and all will be better in the world.

Well, you know what? Plenty of us grew up in crappy homes across America, we never killed. We took the hits, then made a promise to ourselves that our children would have a better life than us!

The guilty need to know, well before hand that the law is the law, right is right and they have to pay a price. And when you take a life, yours should be taken too. The person killed never got a chance to move on with their lives, they will never hear music or experience happiness. The killer CHOSE to end that all for them.

Yes, the law isn't perfect and mistakes will be made, but overall it's OUR justice system, if you don't like it, LEAVE! 
INSERT: Standing Ovation Monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1271 on: April 20, 2009, 09:05:36 AM »

me too.. my arse is black and blue from being kicked out 
I was watching the Natalee movie and had to change it.. It creeped me out  
Good to see that I was not the only one who had to turn it off.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: April 20, 2009, 09:16:40 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

I have 50 pages to catch up on it has been a long weekend as we lost our beloved German Shepherd to a life threatening condition that has turned our lives upside down.  The tears and heart ache are more than we can handle and needless to say we are praying that with time the healing will get better.  I left a message in the pet thread and encourage you all to read about this condition that takes a healthy dog unknowingly and without much warning - please take a moment to make yourself aware as it may save your pets life someday. 

On topic I have been in such pain over this dog which is more than what the Ants have shown for the loss of little Caylee - I mean we lost a dog and not a grandchild - heaven forbid if we had lost a child or grandchild what we would be going thru right now.  These people are creatures. 

Oh Missiontoconvict, and all your family, i am so sorry for your loss of your precious and beloved German Shepherd fur baby, Im in pet thread, so will refresh and read your post.  Once again, Im so sorry for your loss, and yes, I hear you about the Anthonys, I still cry over jessie, and she was a fur baby, not a grand child.  The whole As disgust me.  What human can be so blazee about their own grand daughter?  ((hugs for your loss))  Going to read now. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: April 20, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1274 on: April 20, 2009, 09:25:36 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

Oh Missiontoconvict, and all your family, i am so sorry for your loss of your precious and beloved German Shepherd fur baby, Im in pet thread, so will refresh and read your post.  Once again, Im so sorry for your loss, and yes, I hear you about the Anthonys, I still cry over jessie, and she was a fur baby, not a grand child.  The whole As disgust me.  What human can be so blazee about their own grand daughter?  ((hugs for your loss))  Going to read now. 

Thank you Lucinda your kind words came at the right moment as I now leave for work and try to get through the day.  I have read your posts and I am sure you still cry over Jessie - you have been through alot lately and I have thought about you - I am with you in your pain and tears.  I hope you have a good day.  Later all - I will tune in from work. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: April 20, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

Thank you Lucinda your kind words came at the right moment as I now leave for work and try to get through the day.  I have read your posts and I am sure you still cry over Jessie - you have been through alot lately and I have thought about you - I am with you in your pain and tears.  I hope you have a good day.  Later all - I will tune in from work. 

It will be hard at work, just cry in front of people I did when Jessie died, and I had to work an hour after her death.  I just bawled, I didnt care who seen me.  Nothing I can say will help, but crying and talking does help, so you are in my thoughts and prayers, as I know you are going thru so much hurt right now.  You poor monkey, losing our fur babies is very hard.  You have love and light from not just me, but Im sure every monkey in here.  God bless you and Zee

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: April 20, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »

i didnt save klaas' email to addy book Sad
please email this to her and tell her that i wanted to make mention of the rest of you scaredmonkeys... but the interview was to short..
please move or delete this after klaas gets it..

thanks monkeys!:) i did this because of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYUfgngVwCM

www.twitter.com/heykim

I see klass online, so bumping this, can a monkey alert klass to this post please or keep it bumped.  Thank you. 

It's been done.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 11:57:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: April 20, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »

Good morning everyone.

CAPP- I also want to thank you for using the black ink.  It does make it easier to read.

QM -   I forgot to thank you for the kitties you gave me the other day.  They are so cute.    cat   

MissionToConvict -  I'm sorry about your loss.   I know it hurts like hell.   Hugs.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: April 20, 2009, 10:23:21 AM »

Morning sassy, have been thinking of you, good to see you. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: April 20, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »

Morning sassy, have been thinking of you, good to see you. 

Good to see you too, Lucinda.   Been praying for ya.   You sure had a tough month or so.   Big hugs for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.