April 27, 2024, 07:58:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355203 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: April 20, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »

I k...n...o....w...    e...x...a...c...t...l....y  w...h....a...t.... y...o...u.... m...e....a.....n.....

I my digging around I came up with another nugget. The Ant's were scheduled to appear on Nancy Grace on Nov 14. They cancelled abruptly. Hum....
They were afraid of being asked "the tough questions" jmo
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: April 20, 2009, 02:59:57 PM »

I k...n...o....w...    e...x...a...c...t...l....y  w...h....a...t.... y...o...u.... m...e....a.....n.....

I my digging around I came up with another nugget. The Ant's were scheduled to appear on Nancy Grace on Nov 14. They cancelled abruptly. Hum....

Dominic Casey was out in the woods on Nov 15 as seen in the video.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: April 20, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »

I remember that there was question as to whether they were going to get paid for appearance, I have to look back for NG transcripts because I think NG made a comment the next evening - Im not sure.    Examine the date here - a few days after Cindy, George & Dennis Milstead went to JBP to meet up with Joy & that cowbody dude to make a scene about LP's wanting to have some sort of memorial/prayer vigil for Caylee - the day before she sent Dominic Casey to the Suburban woods (yea Im comfortable stating it that way) as well as the "Meet and Greet" Michelle Bart was hosting thru KFN with the Anthonys, o yea and Joy again.  They were also putting together their latest "live sighting" lies, one in Gainsville IIRC and of course the infamous Florida Mall one using an innocent child's pic knowing dang well it couldnt have been Caylee. GRRRRRR!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: April 20, 2009, 03:01:32 PM »

Fanny LOL ^ 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: April 20, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »

Miki
You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

Capp, I want you to know that I have great admiration for your extensive knowledge, analytical mind, humor, connections, and articulately stated positions on most occasions.  Miki predicted that her opinion would be unpopular.  She did not state that she expected Monkeys to "shun or criticize" her for it.  Your post was characteristically dignified and articulate.  But as a Monkey, I felt that it was impolite towards Miki, and that you did in fact criticize her.  I may be the only Monkey who thought so, and will likely be the only one to comment.  Hope I don't regret it.

Miki did not say she was "shocked."  She said she was somewhat surprised.  And I disagree with you that Miki's words sounded as if she were "disappointed" or "disapproving," much less "a bit judgmental."

Miki agreed with you that Casey should be struck down.  I did not get from her post that her compassion is not with victims of horrible crimes, as you say yours is.  Nor that Miki, in opposing the death penalty, "chooses to defend what criminals do." (Yes, she also stated that she can sympathize with the victims of the occasional miscarriage of justice which can come with the death penalty, which is certainly a reasonable sentiment, whether one agrees with the DP or not.)

Your "just so you know" struck me as condescending towards Miki.  She does not seem to need instruction from you about how hard labor works, IMO.  She did not say anything about inmates earning salaries.  She stated correctly that the proceeds (work, work product) of the hard labor of inmates goes toward the upkeep of the prison and the prison system, which is correct.

Miki did not advocate a system without "laws and guidelines to our moral behavior."

Her heartfelt point about the words "you can just LEAVE" were IMO a good one.  Boo's post did not refer to people who are (your words) "fighting our justice system/government."  No, in the post Miki was responding to, Boo said that if you merely DISAGREE then you can just leave.  Miki was using her experience to point out how hurtful those words can be. It seemed like a valid point to me; I don't understand why you asked her not to make it, especially after initially establishing that she is entitled to her opinion.

For the record, I personally do not agree with Miki's position.  And I do not agree with yours as stated, nor with Boo's as stated.  I do believe in the value of the death penalty for certain crimes.  I do not advocate abolishing the death penalty in the U.S.  But I also hold these beliefs with some reservation due to the flaws in the justice system which can have tragic consequences, and which have caused Miki -- an obviously intelligent and conscientious person just like you and me -- to hold to her own differing view.  I don't know what it would take to make it a perfect system, therefore am reluctantly willing to accept the system as it is, due to my strong feelings about justice.  I entirely understand why Miki is not.

It is not my intention to be offensive to you, Capp. You are a brilliant and articulate Monkey and an invaluable member who contributes substantially to this forum on a daily basis.  You have my respect and admiration.  I also respect Miki's right to her own view, and am pained to see that her courage in rationally stating it here at Scared Monkeys met with anything other than respect.  I feel so strongly about this that I am going out on a limb by commenting on your reply, hoping that you or other Monkeys will not be offended.  If I am overreacting, please accept my apology. 

Desi

p.s.  And I forgot to check to see if Miki is in fact a "she" -- if not, then my apologies to Mr. Miki!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: April 20, 2009, 03:10:00 PM »

I am wondering if this is where Spindy got the statement when see spouted off at Morgan at the last of her depo. She said he said he got on TV and said she shouldn't pray.  If so, she really twisted his words. I don't recall him ever saying that myself.
Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

"Even though she throws those stones at me, I still feel a great amount of smypathy and empathy for them because they've lost their granddaughter -- probably -- and their daughter is in jail," Morgan said.

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: April 20, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »

Oh snit, boxes are messing me up today. I hope all you smart monkeys caught my drift. Back to lurking.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: April 20, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »

I am wondering if this is where Spindy got the statement when see spouted off at Morgan at the last of her depo. She said he said he got on TV and said she shouldn't pray.  If so, she really twisted his words. I don't recall him ever saying that myself.
Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

"Even though she throws those stones at me, I still feel a great amount of smypathy and empathy for them because they've lost their granddaughter -- probably -- and their daughter is in jail," Morgan said.

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17996146/detail.html

That is exactly what Cindy was referencing and it was totally twisted...prime example

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: April 20, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »

Miki
You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

Capp, I want you to know that I have great admiration for your extensive knowledge, analytical mind, humor, connections, and articulately stated positions on most occasions.  Miki predicted that her opinion would be unpopular.  She did not state that she expected Monkeys to "shun or criticize" her for it.  Your post was characteristically dignified and articulate.  But as a Monkey, I felt that it was impolite towards Miki, and that you did in fact criticize her.  I may be the only Monkey who thought so, and will likely be the only one to comment.  Hope I don't regret it.

Miki did not say she was "shocked."  She said she was somewhat surprised.  And I disagree with you that Miki's words sounded as if she were "disappointed" or "disapproving," much less "a bit judgmental."

Miki agreed with you that Casey should be struck down.  I did not get from her post that her compassion is not with victims of horrible crimes, as you say yours is.  Nor that Miki, in opposing the death penalty, "chooses to defend what criminals do." (Yes, she also stated that she can sympathize with the victims of the occasional miscarriage of justice which can come with the death penalty, which is certainly a reasonable sentiment, whether one agrees with the DP or not.)

Your "just so you know" struck me as condescending towards Miki.  She does not seem to need instruction from you about how hard labor works, IMO.  She did not say anything about inmates earning salaries.  She stated correctly that the proceeds (work, work product) of the hard labor of inmates goes toward the upkeep of the prison and the prison system, which is correct.

Miki did not advocate a system without "laws and guidelines to our moral behavior."

Her heartfelt point about the words "you can just LEAVE" were IMO a good one.  Boo's post did not refer to people who are (your words) "fighting our justice system/government."  No, in the post Miki was responding to, Boo said that if you merely DISAGREE then you can just leave.  Miki was using her experience to point out how hurtful those words can be. It seemed like a valid point to me; I don't understand why you asked her not to make it, especially after initially establishing that she is entitled to her opinion.

For the record, I personally do not agree with Miki's position.  And I do not agree with yours as stated, nor with Boo's as stated.  I do believe in the value of the death penalty for certain crimes.  I do not advocate abolishing the death penalty in the U.S.  But I also hold these beliefs with some reservation due to the flaws in the justice system which can have tragic consequences, and which have caused Miki -- an obviously intelligent and conscientious person just like you and me -- to hold to her own differing view.  I don't know what it would take to make it a perfect system, therefore am reluctantly willing to accept the system as it is, due to my strong feelings about justice.  I entirely understand why Miki is not.

It is not my intention to be offensive to you, Capp. You are a brilliant and articulate Monkey and an invaluable member who contributes substantially to this forum on a daily basis.  You have my respect and admiration.  I also respect Miki's right to her own view, and am pained to see that her courage in rationally stating it here at Scared Monkeys met with anything other than respect.  I feel so strongly about this that I am going out on a limb by commenting on your reply, hoping that you or other Monkeys will not be offended.  If I am overreacting, please accept my apology. 

Desi

p.s.  And I forgot to check to see if Miki is in fact a "she" -- if not, then my apologies to Mr. Miki!   

Desi,

Very well versed.  I couldn't have wrote an explaination any better.  Many monkeys harbor great and different beliefs.  Thats what makes this forum so unique.  Hats off to all monkeys!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: April 20, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »

Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena
Protective Order Calls Phone Records Subpoena 'Overboard, Harassment'

POSTED: 2:41 pm EDT April 20, 2009
UPDATED: 3:17 pm EDT April 20, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [DELICIOUS: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [DIGG: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [FACEBOOK: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [REDDIT: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [RSS] [PRINT: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [EMAIL: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is asking Monday for a protective order so he does not have to turn over certain phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

In new court papers obtained by WESH 2, Kronk said Jose Baez's recent application to subpoena phone records is "overbroad, and constitutes harassment."

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony last December.

His lawyer said Kronk would not be opposed to a limited subpoena to determine if he ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators.

Read New Motion | Section      http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0420/19230896.pdf

Kronk's lawyers said the way Baez has the subpoena now, it would give him the ability to invade Kronk's privacy. They're asking for a hearing from Judge Stan Strickland.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19231137/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: April 20, 2009, 03:40:18 PM »

Dominic Casey was out in the woods on Nov 15 as seen in the video.
Don't forget Larry Garrison's resignation on Nov 12th http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html and they were PO'd because they claimed LG recieved payment and they never received any $.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1351 on: April 20, 2009, 03:42:42 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I'd love to say when is all this going to end, but I guess this is all just going to get crazier and crazier, and that makes me so sad for Caylee. I don't see justice coming for Caylee, for quite sometime. I don't expect to see the trial, wild guess maybe in a year, no way November.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1352 on: April 20, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

Oprah Winfrey explains why she pulled Columbine show
posted by halboedeker on Apr 20, 2009 10:47:22 AM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The decision was made last night. The explanation came this morning.

Oprah Winfrey pulled a show she had taped about the Columbine massacre.

At Oprah.com, she explained:

Oprah Winfrey

"I decided to pull the Columbine show today," she wrote. "After reviewing it, I thought it focused too much on the killers. Today, hold a thought for the Columbine community. This is a hard day for them."

So to everyone who's outraged that Winfrey is interviewing George and Cindy Anthony, keep today's example in mind. If Winfrey doesn't like the results, she could always pull that show.

Today, Winfrey looks at a porn bust and the return of a mother who spent three years in prison. "The Oprah Winfrey Show" airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Did the columbine killers die?  I am sorry, I do remember it, but being in Aussie, i cant remember if the killers are in jail, or they shot themselves.
Either way, if oprah dropped this story, she sure as hell better drop the Anthonys. 
Both did die, but not before striking fear into the hearts of us who were just school children at the time.  I was scared to death to go to school after this incident, we had numerous drills done weekly and we were made to have all of our bags searched prior to entering the school and our lockers checked weekly.  Kids were beat up and tormented if they were wearing clothing that looked too "goth" like the killers were wearing, and it scared me that those kids would then come into school the next day and shoot us all.  This incident forever changed American schools. 

Sorry for the O/T.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: April 20, 2009, 03:50:18 PM »

Miki

Desi

Desdemona--I have long admired your posts and the way you express your opinion.  So, in MY opinion, you are not out of line at all.  While I rarely post here anymore precisely because of comments which I felt were denigrating my opinion and condescention, in response to almost every post I made and usually by the same person, I felt it was no longer worth the effort.  I did, however, want to tell you that I agree with you on all your points and I feel that Miki has, as do we all, the right to her/his opinion.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: April 20, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I'd love to say when is all this going to end, but I guess this is all just going to get crazier and crazier, and that makes me so sad for Caylee. I don't see justice coming for Caylee, for quite sometime. I don't expect to see the trial, wild guess maybe in a year, no way November.

Isn't that the truth.Prolonging the inevidable.
Does the putz think think that we will just forget about Caylee?
I wish somebody would drop the hammer and say here's your court date period.Deal with it.
Get off your doughboy a** and get ready. 
That piece of trash is taking up my oxygen.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: April 20, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »

CBB- I forgot to thank you for removing the Easter regalia from my doggies.  Thanks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: April 20, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »

Thanks Trimm...I have a question...Why are all of these attys receiving a copy of this?    I'm missing something.  TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: April 20, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »

Good to see you BabyBear. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: April 20, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »

Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena
Protective Order Calls Phone Records Subpoena 'Overboard, Harassment'

POSTED: 2:41 pm EDT April 20, 2009
UPDATED: 3:17 pm EDT April 20, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [DELICIOUS: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [DIGG: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [FACEBOOK: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [REDDIT: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [RSS] [PRINT: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena] [EMAIL: Kronk Objects To Baez's Phone Records Subpoena]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is asking Monday for a protective order so he does not have to turn over certain phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

In new court papers obtained by WESH 2, Kronk said Jose Baez's recent application to subpoena phone records is "overbroad, and constitutes harassment."

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony last December.

His lawyer said Kronk would not be opposed to a limited subpoena to determine if he ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators.

Read New Motion | Section      http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0420/19230896.pdf

Kronk's lawyers said the way Baez has the subpoena now, it would give him the ability to invade Kronk's privacy. They're asking for a hearing from Judge Stan Strickland.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19231137/detail.html

Good for him & reasonably agrees to disclose what may be pertinent to the inquiry!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: April 20, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »

Thanks Trimm...I have a question...Why are all of these attys receiving a copy of this?    I'm missing something.  TIA, Lovinlife

I do not know.I'm missing it too. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.