April 28, 2024, 10:12:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355488 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: April 20, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »

Darla,that's great news. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: April 20, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »

DARLA

I am rejoicing for you and your mom & the rest of your family     O what a relief, continued good health & blessings.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: April 20, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »

Great posts, thanks to all monkeys who strive to keep us all informed and have such great insight into this very disgusting case.  This family never ceases to amaze me in their lying, nonchalant attitude towards the death of Caylee.  It is like she is just another means to an end of wealth.  No tears just attitude. The parents George and Cindy have such a strange way about them with all the attitude like they are special and above the law.  It is no wonder that their children have the same uppity attitude and everything is about them.  Unbelieveable and I am sure we haven't even scratched the surface of the Anthony family.  More to come......

Good afternoon Doselady.I agree.
Good afternoon to all the monkeys.  Especially Trimm...thanks for the feedback.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: April 20, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

Hi Monkey with Class. Someone in the past few days had left a message for you on this thread that they had found a cute avi that would match you. I'm thinking it may have been Boo, but not sure. Does any other monkey remember?
It was me!!!  I saw a sock monkey on the internet with pearls on and thought it would be cute if Monkey with Class is a girl.

Thanks...  I will have to work on finding one that isn't quite as girlish.  lol

We need some docs.  They have many that they shorted us in the past doc dumps.
IIRC more docs were released to the defense last week, not including the ones they still owe us from prior releases. lol. Is the next court apearance May 7th?

You are right Lovin'.And the court appearance is correct also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: April 20, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »

Way to go JM! 

Hello everyone!  Slow lazy day for me.  Trying to recover after the weekend.

Ok, I would not want my phone records subpoenaed either, but I have to wonder if Kronk is hiding something.
IMO, the subpoena is too broad.  JB is straw-grasping again still.  JMO though.  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: April 20, 2009, 04:40:26 PM »

Just peaking my head in the cage. I haven't been around much the last few days. I was busy this weekend and today I'm feeling pretty yucky (even worse it's cold outside). Also, I see there is pretty much nothing new going on at the moment.
Sassy, you're welcome for the kitties!
MissionTC, I'm so sorry about the loss of your shepherd! I have a shepherd dog too, he's 10yrs. old now. I can't imagine not having him anymore. He's the only dog I ever had, and he's the best!! (((HUGS))) for you MTC!!

Another thing I wanted to say is ALL you monkeys are great, and differing opinions or not we're all here for the same reason. We all want to see justice for Caylee Marie! It's ok to have different opinions, but no matter what our opinions are, we all are here for Caylee! I don't think any monkey would disagree with that? I know I go O/T alot but my thoughts and my heart is always with Caylee and that her killer is brought to justice!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: April 20, 2009, 04:41:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to New Monkeys.

I read a post a few pages back and I am to lazy to go back and bring it forward. It was about KC and Susan Smith not wanting their babies and the kids being in their way.

My 2 cents worth on this subject. If you can't afford birth control, every state has programs to provide them for free. There should be no such thing as an unwanted pregnancy unless it is by rape. A really young girl may not understand the end results  of sex, but Susan Smith and Casey Anthony were both over the age of 18 when they decided to have unprotected sex. Both were old enough to have an abortion without parental permission. I do not believe in abortion just to rid yourself of a child, but with todays technology those babies should not be concieved to start with. There are so many childless couples who would have gladly adopted these lil ones and gave them the love and care they deserved.

MOO of the death penalty....criminals have more rights than the victims. If there is overwhelming evidence and DNA  and/or a confession, the murderer should have no appeals. They should be taken from the courtroom and punishment carried out. Alex and Michael, and Caylee and Sandra had no appeals. They did not get the chance to  try again. Where are there rights???  If the death penalty was carried out in a matter of hours after being found guilty, you would see the murder rates drop in a heartbeat. Casey will thrive in prison ,just as Susan Smith has. But their small helpless children were left to rot like trash. I can't even ask God to have Mercy on them. I will never forget when Susan Smith's first words to her husband after she was arrested was...What did they look like when they got them out of the water????? I think they need to wallpaper her and KC's cell walls with autopsy photos and let them see their handy work up close and personal everyday left of their miserable lives.

Ok Sorry for the rant...I have been stressed this past week. Thank you guys for all the thoughts and prayers for my Mom and our family. We got results today and it is not cancer. Just a benign fatty tumor. Thank God!
I love your rant.  I believe we all feel similarly about this case.  No excuse for Casey and Cindy.  Two peas in a pod, both verrrry controlling people.  I treat cancer patients, thank goodness your family is not one. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1407 on: April 20, 2009, 04:41:02 PM »

Wonderfull news Darla!!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: April 20, 2009, 04:42:58 PM »

Just peaking my head in the cage. I haven't been around much the last few days. I was busy this weekend and today I'm feeling pretty yucky (even worse it's cold outside). Also, I see there is pretty much nothing new going on at the moment.
MissionTC, I'm so sorry about the loss of your shepherd! I have a shepherd dog too, he's 10yrs. old now. I can't imagine not having him anymore. He's the only dog I ever had, and he's the best!! (((HUGS))) for you MTC!!

Another thing I wanted to say is ALL you monkeys are great, and differing opinions or not we're all here for the same reason. We all want to see justice for Caylee Marie! It's ok to have different opinions, but no matter what our opinions are, we all are here for Caylee! I don't think any monkey would disagree with that? I know I go O/T alot but my thoughts and my heart is always with Caylee and that her killer is brought to justice!!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: April 20, 2009, 04:43:33 PM »

Way to go JM! 

Ok, I would not want my phone records subpoenaed either, but I have to wonder if Kronk is hiding something.
IMO, the subpoena is too broad.  JB is straw-grasping again still.  JMO though.  Lovinlife

I concur, now that thru his attorney he states that he is willing to compromise as to whether he had any personal contact with Casey or her family I must reconsider if his intentions were part of their plan, maybe he wanted money or whatever but putting forward in advance this resolution is interesting & does appear above board...things that make ya go hmmm

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: April 20, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »

Awws sorry to hear you are under the weather QM, feel betters hon.  Monkey huggs!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: April 20, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »

Wonderfull news Darla!!! 

Yes, this monkey is very happy to hear your good news, darla!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1412 on: April 20, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »

Thank you all so very much. I am so relieved..I am beside myself.

I love me some Monkeys and I love me some John Morgan. That man is amazing. Can't wait to see what he puts together for Oprah.

David Smith will be on Oprah tomorrow about his life

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: April 20, 2009, 04:47:43 PM »

Off to walk the devil dog.Be back in a bit. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: April 20, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: April 20, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »

Miki

You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

It has taken me a long time to formulate a reply to this post, I read and sometimes write here because people generally have respect for each others opinions even if they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

This reply was unexpected to say the least, although prepared for people to agree or agree to disagree, I never expected  to be so misunderstood and lambasted so thoroughly for an opinion.

This is very discouraging to feel that freedom to speak on the forum may only apply to those with the most popular opinion. Thank you to those of you that read and understood what I was trying to say,  and even if you didn't agree you defended my right to think and speak my own mind.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: April 20, 2009, 04:57:56 PM »

GROUP HUG TIME

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1417 on: April 20, 2009, 04:58:49 PM »

Miki Monkey 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: April 20, 2009, 05:00:24 PM »

Thank you all so very much. I am so relieved..I am beside myself.

I love me some Monkeys and I love me some John Morgan. That man is amazing. Can't wait to see what he puts together for Oprah.

David Smith will be on Oprah tomorrow about his life

Thanks for the info about David Smith.

You know, your mom has probably been worrying herself sick over that for the last few months.   I know how that is....   Poor sweetie.   So happy everything is fine.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: April 20, 2009, 05:02:11 PM »

Way to go JM! 

I concur, now that thru his attorney he states that he is willing to compromise as to whether he had any personal contact with Casey or her family I must reconsider if his intentions were part of their plan, maybe he wanted money or whatever but putting forward in advance this resolution is interesting & does appear above board...things that make ya go hmmm

Respectfully Capp- that is not what he said via his duces tecum at all.

He wants the scope limited to communication/contact limited to the A's or PI's which would be relevant to producing admissable evidence in the case. In short, he is saying "ga head" your not going to find anything, I double dare you.
I agree with his position. I can tell you as a fact Baez is wasting his time, there is no evidence linking Kronk to any of them. I am not saying he was not inadvertantly tipped off or other, I dont know, or care, I am just glad she was found.

Respectfully,
Blink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.