April 28, 2024, 05:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355456 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: April 20, 2009, 05:03:45 PM »

QuietMonkey~

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: April 20, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »

Miki

You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

It has taken me a long time to formulate a reply to this post, I read and sometimes write here because people generally have respect for each others opinions even if they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

This reply was unexpected to say the least, although prepared for people to agree or agree to disagree, I never expected  to be so misunderstood and lambasted so thoroughly for an opinion.

This is very discouraging to feel that freedom to speak on the forum may only apply to those with the most popular opinion. Thank you to those of you that read and understood what I was trying to say,  and even if you didn't agree you defended my right to think and speak my own mind.

Lambasted?   My apologies if you took my post so negatively.   My general statements beyond the first two sentences were not referring to you personally.  I think I agreed with you that what that man said to you was rude & hurtful but what I was trying to convey is there is a difference from that type of unacceptable behavior to an individual to those that have a broader agenda, which did not include you in that equation.   Again, my sincerest apologies I guess this time I wasnt as eloquent or cognizant of how I phrased it.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1422 on: April 20, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

I k...n...o....w...    e...x...a...c...t...l....y  w...h....a...t.... y...o...u.... m...e....a.....n.....

I my digging around I came up with another nugget. The Ant's were scheduled to appear on Nancy Grace on Nov 14. They cancelled abruptly. Hum....
They were afraid of being asked "the tough questions" jmo

Yeah and if you notice the date it is was Nov 14th - hmmm around the time things were stirring up with DC out looking for Caylee in the woods - isn't that interesting.  Jr I LOVE your Avi it cracks me up everytime I see it.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: April 20, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

GROUP HUG TIME

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: April 20, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »

Way to go JM! 

Hello everyone!  Slow lazy day for me.  Trying to recover after the weekend.

Ok, I would not want my phone records subpoenaed either, but I have to wonder if Kronk is hiding something.
IMO, the subpoena is too broad.  JB is straw-grasping again still.  JMO though.  Lovinlife

I concur, now that thru his attorney he states that he is willing to compromise as to whether he had any personal contact with Casey or her family I must reconsider if his intentions were part of their plan, maybe he wanted money or whatever but putting forward in advance this resolution is interesting & does appear above board...things that make ya go hmmm

Respectfully Capp- that is not what he said via his duces tecum at all.

He wants the scope limited to communication/contact limited to the A's or PI's which would be relevant to producing admissable evidence in the case. In short, he is saying "ga head" your not going to find anything, I double dare you.
I agree with his position. I can tell you as a fact Baez is wasting his time, there is no evidence linking Kronk to any of them. I am not saying he was not inadvertantly tipped off or other, I dont know, or care, I am just glad she was found.

Respectfully,
Blink

Blink,I phrased it differently but in essence I meant he is willing to show he has had no contact with them but he doesnt want the broad scope of invasion into his privacy, the compromise being that he doesnt want his privacy invaded but he would be willing to show he had no personal contact with the Anthonys or PI's or Casey for that matter.   I dont think we disagree on his position on disclosure.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: April 20, 2009, 05:11:31 PM »

Hi Quiet !!!!   That was pretty!!!  Casey however, is not pretty!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: April 20, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

QuietMonkey~

Awww, thanks lovin and to all the monkeys! I'm rarely a sick monkey, so I hate being even a little under the weather! It $ucks!! Being cr@ppy and cold outside doesn't help either!!! Bring back spring!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: April 20, 2009, 05:12:53 PM »

Miki Monkey

I have never won a popularity contest for my opinions and can safely say I never will. I formulate them from my thoughts and ask myself if they contain humility and integrity. If they do, then I do not give a rats bippy what someone else thinks.
Yours did for me. I dont share your point of view, but I respect your right to it and applaud you for feeling comfortable enough in this forum to do so.

If I read correctly and your an Aussie, I like you even better. We toured the South of France last year with an Aussie couple and they were the coolest ever. AND (erase if hubby sees) I am bitchin hot for Hugh Jackman.

Off to wii fit.
B  
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1428 on: April 20, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.

You got that right Northern Rose No Rose Colored Glasses and it will provide them with yet another platform so they can proclaim the Slore's innocence - this just makes my blood boil!

Oh Yikes my apologies on that one thank you Lovinlife - time to go back in the shadows for today 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: April 20, 2009, 05:15:39 PM »

Hi A1! I almost didn't recognize you! 

Cute Doggy!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1430 on: April 20, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »

Missiontoconvict, my post to you I think got lost in the mix, but I want you to know how very sorry and sad I am for you and your family, over the loss of your beloved pet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: April 20, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »

Cute Doggy!!
Thank you - she is my Grand Doggy Maggie - I got tired of looking at ME!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: April 20, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is asking Monday for a protective order so he does not have to turn over certain phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

In new court papers obtained by WESH 2, Kronk said Jose Baez's recent application to subpoena phone records is "overbroad, and constitutes harassment."

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony last December.

His lawyer said Kronk would not be opposed to a limited subpoena to determine if he ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: April 20, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »

MikiMonkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1434 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:17 PM »

Thanks Jesse 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1435 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:18 PM »

You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mrs. Grinch.

You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Mrs. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mrs. Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

You're a vile one, Mrs. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mrs. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.

You're a foul one, Mrs. Grinch.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mrs. Grinch.

The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

You're a rotter, Mrs. Grinch.
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splot
With moldy purple spots,
Mrs. Grinch.

Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Mrs. Grinch.
With a nauseaus super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked horse.
Mrs. Grinch.

You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool
sandwich
With arsenic sauce.

Freekin' CLASSIC! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: April 20, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is asking Monday for a protective order so he does not have to turn over certain phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

In new court papers obtained by WESH 2, Kronk said Jose Baez's recent application to subpoena phone records is "overbroad, and constitutes harassment."

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony last December.

His lawyer said Kronk would not be opposed to a limited subpoena to determine if he ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators.

What more does JB need to know other than whether Kronk ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators? If that's all JB wants to know, and they're willing to provide that info, what is the problem? Sounds like maybe JB wants more. If so, how much more and why?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: April 20, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »

Cute Doggy!!
Thank you - she is my Grand Doggy Maggie - I got tired of looking at ME!

Digger says Hubb-hubba! 
Maybe we can have them fetch us some documents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: April 20, 2009, 05:23:41 PM »

What more does JB need to know other than whether Kronk ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators? If that's all JB wants to know, and they're willing to provide that info, what is the problem? Sounds like maybe JB wants more. If so, how much more and why?

QM,remember we are talking about Baez.He probably doesn't know what to ask for. 

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: April 20, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »

MikiMonkey. 

Here's another one Miki:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.