April 28, 2024, 03:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355445 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: April 20, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

Hi A1! I almost didn't recognize you! 

Cute Doggy!!
Thank you - she is my Grand Doggy Maggie - I got tired of looking at ME!

Digger says Hubb-hubba! 
Maybe we can have them fetch us some documents.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: April 20, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »

Off to walk the devil dog.Be back in a bit. 
That phrase always makes me chuckle.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: April 20, 2009, 05:26:09 PM »

Well even though I feel like cr@p I have to leave and bring son to baseball practice. I will try to get on again in a little while. Hope this is just a 24hr thing!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: April 20, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

Miki Monkey

I have never won a popularity contest for my opinions and can safely say I never will. I formulate them from my thoughts and ask myself if they contain humility and integrity. If they do, then I do not give a rats bippy what someone else thinks.
Yours did for me. I dont share your point of view, but I respect your right to it and applaud you for feeling comfortable enough in this forum to do so.

If I read correctly and your an Aussie, I like you even better. We toured the South of France last year with an Aussie couple and they were the coolest ever. AND (erase if hubby sees) I am bitchin hot for Hugh Jackman.

Off to wii fit.
B  

Oh Blink...Hugh Jackman is hot.  Sorry for O/T 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1444 on: April 20, 2009, 05:29:17 PM »

It has taken me a long time to formulate a reply to this post, I read and sometimes write here because people generally have respect for each others opinions even if they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

This reply was unexpected to say the least, although prepared for people to agree or agree to disagree, I never expected  to be so misunderstood and lambasted so thoroughly for an opinion.

This is very discouraging to feel that freedom to speak on the forum may only apply to those with the most popular opinion. Thank you to those of you that read and understood what I was trying to say,  and even if you didn't agree you defended my right to think and speak my own mind.

Miki, this is the one you should remember. Be a Donna Noble...not a Rose (although I do love Rose)

I'm practicing my unstacking of quotes (to earn brownie points from the mods, doncha know ) but wanted to tell you, Miki, that it's ok to not agree with those of us who think Casey should ride Ol' Sparky. That's what makes America great, we are big, we are loud, and by God, we say what we feel. But the best thing about America?? We CAN say what we feel, without fear (well, mostly...there is that whole "big red button" thingy) of reprisals. We may not agree with what you (or anyone) says, but we will fight for your right to speak your mind. And remember, you're among monkeys, the good kind- not the poo-flinging kind (did they ever catch those monkeys that escaped? I haven't seen Newfie for days  )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: April 20, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »

OT~Tonight NG is supposed to have updates on Adji & Haleigh tonight. Even though GSJ will be on, it is about time NG revisits Adji's case.  I'm praying that this will bring his case into the spotlight and some new information on both of these cases. 

Have a great evening monkey friends!    Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: April 20, 2009, 05:31:19 PM »

MikiMonkey. 

Here's another one Miki:

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1447 on: April 20, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

Missiontoconvict, my post to you I think got lost in the mix, but I want you to know how very sorry and sad I am for you and your family, over the loss of your beloved pet.

Thank you No Rose that means alot, it is hard to lose your buddy.  I have cried over this dog more than Cindy or Casey Anthony have over little Caylee I am sure.  I dont know how Cindy Anthony could sit through that depo with such a smirk and a grin and never ever once cry for the loss of her granddaughter.  I love the smileys they make me smile.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1448 on: April 20, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is asking Monday for a protective order so he does not have to turn over certain phone records to Casey Anthony's defense team.

In new court papers obtained by WESH 2, Kronk said Jose Baez's recent application to subpoena phone records is "overbroad, and constitutes harassment."

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony last December.

His lawyer said Kronk would not be opposed to a limited subpoena to determine if he ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators.

What more does JB need to know other than whether Kronk ever had contact with Casey Anthony, her family or the Anthony's private investigators? If that's all JB wants to know, and they're willing to provide that info, what is the problem? Sounds like maybe JB wants more. If so, how much more and why?
C'mon, this is Bozo we're talking about here. He just wants to "doc them to death", making them produce more and more until Voila! all his leg work is done for him. I mean, we're not even sure the man can read, are we?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: April 20, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »

OT~Tonight NG is supposed to have updates on Adji & Haleigh tonight. Even though GSJ will be on, it is about time NG revisits Adji's case.  I'm praying that this will bring his case into the spotlight and some new information on both of these cases. 

I agree Lovin.   It is about time!    Thanks for the info.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: April 20, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »

Thank you all so very much. I am so relieved..I am beside myself.

I love me some Monkeys and I love me some John Morgan. That man is amazing. Can't wait to see what he puts together for Oprah.

David Smith will be on Oprah tomorrow about his life

Great news about your mother.

That was a great, thoughtful post.

QM Sorry you are feeling under the weather.

Mission I am sorry about you furry child. I know you miss him.

((((Hugs)))) to all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: April 20, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »

Which reminds me, where is JSM and Josef?? She hasn't been here all day. She seemed to be a little quiet last night. JSM, I miss you!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: April 20, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »

Which reminds me, where is JSM and Josef?? She hasn't been here all day. She seemed to be a little quiet last night. JSM, I miss you!!!

I haven't seen her either.She should be here shortly.Maybe she was very busy at work.
Maybe she went to find us some documents. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: April 20, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »

Lovinlife, thanks for this update.

I'll try to watch tonight. lol

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: April 20, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »

Miki

You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

It has taken me a long time to formulate a reply to this post, I read and sometimes write here because people generally have respect for each others opinions even if they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

This reply was unexpected to say the least, although prepared for people to agree or agree to disagree, I never expected  to be so misunderstood and lambasted so thoroughly for an opinion.

This is very discouraging to feel that freedom to speak on the forum may only apply to those with the most popular opinion. Thank you to those of you that read and understood what I was trying to say,  and even if you didn't agree you defended my right to think and speak my own mind.

Hi Miki Monkey!

I so seldom log on any more but do read most everything daily.  I will usually only come on to give support as I'm not nearly as articulate as most Monkeys.  I also don't have the wonderful ability to search things out as quickly as so many other Monkeys.

Today I am here to give you moral support.  We are a varied group and I respect YOU and ALL Monkey's differing opinions and always will.  I pulled way back from posting quite some time ago because of in-cage poo flinging.    You are an articulate Monkey and your Good Heart shows through to me.  Be proud of your opinions and continue to express them as gracioously as you have in your post in question.  I love differing opinions but could NEVER be a Judge.  My dilemma is that I can see everyone's point of view as being valid.    God Bless!

God Bless ALL Monkeys and our cage!!!
PJ  flower
(back on lurk-mode)
Hope the script above got real small.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1455 on: April 20, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »

QM...hope you feel better soon

NRCG...I hope you get good news about your Zoe.

Mission...so sorry about your fur baby.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: April 20, 2009, 05:52:48 PM »

You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mrs. Grinch.

You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Mrs. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mrs. Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

You're a vile one, Mrs. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mrs. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.

You're a foul one, Mrs. Grinch.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mrs. Grinch.

The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

You're a rotter, Mrs. Grinch.
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splot
With moldy purple spots,
Mrs. Grinch.

Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Mrs. Grinch.
With a nauseaus super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked horse.
Mrs. Grinch.

You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool
sandwich
With arsenic sauce.

Freekin' CLASSIC! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best           I'm going to try and remember it and send it as Christmas card to all the orlando bando players.   Surely they'd get as much fun out of it as I did.   Let's see,  Bozo's office, Conman's office, Mali-bu and Lee,  Spindy and georgie   and if I didn't think baezvengali wouldn't screen princess evil's mail, one for her too!!!  I'm getting that warm fuzzy holiday feeling already.  Can't wait
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1457 on: April 20, 2009, 05:55:31 PM »

MikiMonkey. 

Here's another one Miki:
How cute is that QM   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: April 20, 2009, 05:56:19 PM »

Well even though I feel like cr@p I have to leave and bring son to baseball practice. I will try to get on again in a little while. Hope this is just a 24hr thing!! 
Me too, take care.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: April 20, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »

I haven't seen her either.She should be here shortly.Maybe she was very busy at work.
Maybe she went to find us some documents. 
Documents, pizza and beer 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.