April 28, 2024, 12:43:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355430 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1480 on: April 20, 2009, 06:39:33 PM »

I am sick to death of these bleeding heart liberals who think anyone who has killed need coddling. They shouldn't die for what they did, they are just misunderstood. Their Mama didn't pay enough attention to them, let's talk it out on why you killed, then we will have a group hug and all will be better in the world.

Well, you know what? Plenty of us grew up in crappy homes across America, we never killed. We took the hits, then made a promise to ourselves that our children would have a better life than us!

The guilty need to know, well before hand that the law is the law, right is right and they have to pay a price. And when you take a life, yours should be taken too. The person killed never got a chance to move on with their lives, they will never hear music or experience happiness. The killer CHOSE to end that all for them.

Yes, the law isn't perfect and mistakes will be made, but overall it's OUR justice system, if you don't like it, LEAVE! 
Amen Amen Amen!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: April 20, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »

Casey Anthony: Meter reader wants his phone privacy; Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers want Oprah Winfrey to know of contradictions
posted by halboedeker on Apr 20, 2009 5:37:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Meter reader Roy Kronk objects to Casey Anthony's defense team having full access to his phone records, WKMG-Channel 6 and WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

"He says that he and his attorney don't mind if certain things, certain records are turned over," WKMG's Adam Longo said. "His attorney says he wants to be clear: Roy Kronk's life shouldn't be an open book."

David Evans, Kronk's attorney, filed a motion today saying that the defense team's efforts to gain all Kronk's phone records amounted to an invasion of privacy.

Kronk found Caylee Anthony's remains in December -- four months after he initially tried to tip law enforcement to his find. Casey Anthony is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

"Kronk's lawyers say they would be willing to cooperate with a more limited subpoena that deals with whether Kronk ever communicated with Casey, her family or their investigators," WESH's Bob Kealing reported.

Continue reading "Casey Anthony: Meter reader wants his phone privacy; Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers want Oprah Winfrey to know of contradictions" » http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-wkmg-asks-if-meter-reader-has-something-to-hide.html#more

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: April 20, 2009, 06:40:55 PM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.

I agree 100%...If Morgan sends questions to ask..hopefully Oprah wil forward to them questions she wants to ask..and they will say no to the majority..and then maybe Oprah will not have them on her show.  Afterall..she can't have a live broadcast that is silent.

My biggest hope is that now that the DP is on the table as trial dates draw closer Casey will begin to feel ole Sparky giving off ..well sparks.  The perfect ending to this would be if Casey would take a plea to LWOP and admit to killing Caylee.  That way the A's and associated charities are up the creek too..who is going to donate to the wayward girls home if the Ants and kfn are involved...and so on with their charities..charity begins at home..too bad for the A's they weren't aware of that before now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: April 20, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

I have 50 pages to catch up on it has been a long weekend as we lost our beloved German Shepherd to a life threatening condition that has turned our lives upside down.  The tears and heart ache are more than we can handle and needless to say we are praying that with time the healing will get better.  I left a message in the pet thread and encourage you all to read about this condition that takes a healthy dog unknowingly and without much warning - please take a moment to make yourself aware as it may save your pets life someday. 

On topic I have been in such pain over this dog which is more than what the Ants have shown for the loss of little Caylee - I mean we lost a dog and not a grandchild - heaven forbid if we had lost a child or grandchild what we would be going thru right now.  These people are creatures. 
Mission I am way behind right now, I just want you to know you and your family are in my prayers.  Hugs, JSM. I will go to the pet thread and read up. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »

According to Evans, Kronk does not want the phone numbers of his friends and family to be fodder for the defense team and the millions of other people following the case throughout the country.  Gee, I wonder why not? Just look at all the people that have had their names and pics everywhere because of Casey. 

I can't say I blame him. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »

Miki

You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

It has taken me a long time to formulate a reply to this post, I read and sometimes write here because people generally have respect for each others opinions even if they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

This reply was unexpected to say the least, although prepared for people to agree or agree to disagree, I never expected  to be so misunderstood and lambasted so thoroughly for an opinion.

This is very discouraging to feel that freedom to speak on the forum may only apply to those with the most popular opinion. Thank you to those of you that read and understood what I was trying to say,  and even if you didn't agree you defended my right to think and speak my own mind.

Lambasted?   My apologies if you took my post so negatively.   My general statements beyond the first two sentences were not referring to you personally.  I think I agreed with you that what that man said to you was rude & hurtful but what I was trying to convey is there is a difference from that type of unacceptable behavior to an individual to those that have a broader agenda, which did not include you in that equation.   Again, my sincerest apologies I guess this time I wasnt as eloquent or cognizant of how I phrased it.

And I apologize if I was being an over sensitive grumpy Monkey....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: April 20, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

I'm sorry I scared everyone away with my sickness!

Im here QM, just reflecting...I think I've taken all these bloggers & "op ed" journalists coming out the woodwork the past few days with their articles to argue the merit of the State seeking the DP in Casey's case  or disputing things as ridiculous as "there are no signs of premeditation" have gotten to me more than I realized.  I think those emotions & frustrations reared their ugly head earlier today and I hurt another monkeys feelings having a mix of a response & those thoughts meshed together when they shouldnt have been, its rare I lose sight of distinguishing one thing for another...its a sign I need to count to ten & breath.

So I think my headache & frustration should take a break tonight.   I'm gonna go pick up some Chinese take out & curl up with my blankie to regroup.   Again, my apologies Miki, my intentions were never to hurt you personally.  Capp is signing off for the evening, I'll be back tomorrow in a better frame of mind & my usual self.

Good night Capp. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Are you proud of me.

JSM is in the HOUSE!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: April 20, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

Miki

You are entitled to your opinion, you won't be shunned or criticized for it.   However, distinguishing us monkeys as having compassion but being shocked that many of us do support the death penalty due to that compassion is sort of like saying you are disappointed & disapprove of that position which seems a bit judgmental on its face.   You mention the system is flawed but do you know the statistics of those flaws over the course of US history, they are extremely isolated.  Don't get me wrong 1 is too many if they were innocent but that is why we have such an extensive period of time for appeals to prove their innocence.   I can only speak for myself but my sympathy & compassion goes to the victims who were struck down by murderers, they were denied their right to full lives.   People like Casey have readily been able to distinguish right from wrong & totally aware of their actions, if she is as guilty as most of us conclude I'm not inclined to give a dam about her life after what she did to a precious babygirl.

As far as your experience with one irate ignorant person, please don't compare his telling you to leave and go back to where you came from as the same thing as when it is applied to those that fight our justice system/government.   He was rude & nasty about something he knew he should have done under our laws, that is a far cry different than people that choose to defend what criminals do not because they don't recognize what that individual did but because they chose to be defiant of rules, regulations & the law of our land.  If we do not have laws & guidelines to our moral behavior I'd hate to see the escalated mayhem we would have amongst our society, it is already beyond tolerance.

Just so you know inmates do not get a salary for their hard labor, they get a miniscule amount for items they can purchase in commissary or bargain with other inmates with, WE the taxpayers pay for their entire stay in our prisons, and/or their execution.

It has taken me a long time to formulate a reply to this post, I read and sometimes write here because people generally have respect for each others opinions even if they are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

This reply was unexpected to say the least, although prepared for people to agree or agree to disagree, I never expected  to be so misunderstood and lambasted so thoroughly for an opinion.

This is very discouraging to feel that freedom to speak on the forum may only apply to those with the most popular opinion. Thank you to those of you that read and understood what I was trying to say,  and even if you didn't agree you defended my right to think and speak my own mind.

Lambasted?   My apologies if you took my post so negatively.   My general statements beyond the first two sentences were not referring to you personally.  I think I agreed with you that what that man said to you was rude & hurtful but what I was trying to convey is there is a difference from that type of unacceptable behavior to an individual to those that have a broader agenda, which did not include you in that equation.   Again, my sincerest apologies I guess this time I wasnt as eloquent or cognizant of how I phrased it.

And I apologize if I was being an over sensitive grumpy Monkey....

Miki, we all have our opinions. That was nice of you. I'm glad you are here.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1488 on: April 20, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

OH, Morning Monks! Wakey Wakey!
(Tevye has had a LOT of coffee this am, DH is gone overnight, so I should have been able to sleep in. Sadly, DH did not tell the Aussies to let me sleep in...those dang things get up at 5:30!)
Tevye, what kind of Aussies wake you up at 5:30 in the morning while your husband is away? Hmmm, I hope they look like Hugh Jackman and Mel Gibson.  Sorry for O/T, I haven't been in the cage all day. 
LOL! I WISH Mel had woken me up (you do know he'll be free soon, right?)!
Nah, 'twas just an Australian Shephard and a cattle dog...the usual crew. Somedays, I think our dogs are more work than our kids ever were. But then the grandkids show up, and I remember.

I remember TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS,  not taking my kids clubbing with me. I remember when one "Little family" (son, DIL and grandson) were driving the Alcan to Alaska. Our agreement was that I had to hear from them at least once every 24 hours, or I'd be making phone calls. I was tracing their route on a map, and could usually have a good idea of where they were.

One day, I waited 28 hours. I figure that in that time, they had crossed the border from Canada to Alaska. Knowing cell phone reception is spotty up there, I did what ANY GOOD MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER WOULD DO: I LOOKED FOR MY KIDS.

I simply called the border guards in Canada, who didn't remember them going thru, and then called the dudes across the border, in Alaska. Ah, yes, the US border guards were very helpful. The kids had gone thru (the guard remembered them cos when he stuck his head in the truck to take a look-see, Buddy, the German Shephard that guards my grandson, put himself (itself?) between the little boy and the border guard.   The BG thought that was pretty cute.

So, Cynthia Marie Anthony, Evil Mistress of Doom, THAT'S the way you do it, you LOOK for your kids.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1489 on: April 20, 2009, 06:50:42 PM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.

I agree 100%...If Morgan sends questions to ask..hopefully Oprah wil forward to them questions she wants to ask..and they will say no to the majority..and then maybe Oprah will not have them on her show.  Afterall..she can't have a live broadcast that is silent.

My biggest hope is that now that the DP is on the table as trial dates draw closer Casey will begin to feel ole Sparky giving off ..well sparks.  The perfect ending to this would be if Casey would take a plea to LWOP and admit to killing Caylee.  That way the A's and associated charities are up the creek too..who is going to donate to the wayward girls home if the Ants and kfn are involved...and so on with their charities..charity begins at home..too bad for the A's they weren't aware of that before now.
I could not agree more with you, for Casey to take a plea to LWOP.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1490 on: April 20, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »

JSM where are the documents, pizza and beer, that we thought you were getting for us. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: April 20, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

JSM where are the documents, pizza and beer, that we thought you were getting for us. 

I think she's way back there reading the thread. We're gonna be bored,hungry and thirsty 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: April 20, 2009, 06:59:45 PM »

(Tevye has had a LOT of coffee this am, DH is gone overnight, so I should have been able to sleep in. Sadly, DH did not tell the Aussies to let me sleep in...those dang things get up at 5:30!)
Tevye, what kind of Aussies wake you up at 5:30 in the morning while your husband is away? Hmmm, I hope they look like Hugh Jackman and Mel Gibson.  Sorry for O/T, I haven't been in the cage all day. 
Nah, 'twas just an Australian Shephard and a cattle dog...the usual crew. Somedays, I think our dogs are more work than our kids ever were. But then the grandkids show up, and I remember.

I remember TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS,  not taking my kids clubbing with me. I remember when one "Little family" (son, DIL and grandson) were driving the Alcan to Alaska. Our agreement was that I had to hear from them at least once every 24 hours, or I'd be making phone calls. I was tracing their route on a map, and could usually have a good idea of where they were.

One day, I waited 28 hours. I figure that in that time, they had crossed the border from Canada to Alaska. Knowing cell phone reception is spotty up there, I did what ANY GOOD MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER WOULD DO: I LOOKED FOR MY KIDS.

I simply called the border guards in Canada, who didn't remember them going thru, and then called the dudes across the border, in Alaska. Ah, yes, the US border guards were very helpful. The kids had gone thru (the guard remembered them cos when he stuck his head in the truck to take a look-see, Buddy, the German Shephard that guards my grandson, put himself (itself?) between the little boy and the border guard.   The BG thought that was pretty cute.

So, Cynthia Marie Anthony, Evil Mistress of Doom, THAT'S the way you do it, you LOOK for your kids.

That's right Tevye.I don't have my son now,but I do look out after my dear little daughter in law and the two kids.We are family and that is what family does.You protect and care for one another.
You don't lie,conive and steal.
I cherish my family.
The Evil Mistress of Doom spawned on just like herself in my opinion. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: April 20, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »

You're right. That what REAL gradmas and mamas do.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: April 20, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

I think she's way back there reading the thread. We're gonna be bored,hungry and thirsty 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: April 20, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »

apparently JSM didn't get the memo. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: April 20, 2009, 07:06:14 PM »

apparently JSM didn't get the memo. 

::MonkeyHaHa::Wait till JSM hits Mrs Grinch!!!

Our pizza gonna be cold and our beer is gonna be hot!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: April 20, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »

Good evening Klaas. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: April 20, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »

Off to walk the devil dog.Be back in a bit. 
That phrase always makes me chuckle.

Which reminds me, where is JSM and Josef?? She hasn't been here all day. She seemed to be a little quiet last night. JSM, I miss you!!!
I'm here but behind Fanny. They were supposed to change out the generator at the hospital and we weren't to be affected. Turns out the generator to our office was the one changed out. Blew out our internet, finally came up after lunch so I couldn't post all day. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: April 20, 2009, 07:09:30 PM »

Off to walk the devil dog.Be back in a bit. 
That phrase always makes me chuckle.

Which reminds me, where is JSM and Josef?? She hasn't been here all day. She seemed to be a little quiet last night. JSM, I miss you!!!

I haven't seen her either.She should be here shortly.Maybe she was very busy at work.
Maybe she went to find us some documents. 
  Busy at work, no documents to be found. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.