April 27, 2024, 11:51:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355422 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: April 20, 2009, 08:03:28 PM »

Hey Monkeys, not much going on huh????  Thanks so much to Carpe for you tubing the Natalee Holloway film!!!!
  Carpe you tubed the Natalee movie?  Link please A1. I miss Carpe, I was a lurker and then he/she left the cage. Carpe always made me laugh, like CC does with his poetry. 
It is in several different pieces.  You can go into the NH Thread and get it or he put the links on the front page of SM!!!  (I miss him too)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1521 on: April 20, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »

JSM where are the documents, pizza and beer, that we thought you were getting for us. 
No Rose, No pizza or docs, but I have three beers I will share. 
Dibs!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: April 20, 2009, 08:05:03 PM »

You know Mel Gibson cheats!

I don't like cheaters and liars like the Ants.
Most men do Fanny, so I guess I don't want Mel after all. 

I tried to cheat once in a history exam, I didn't get caught, but just couldn't bring myself to cheat.  I flunked the test by the way, but still passed the class with an A. 

JSM, look what I can do!

Monkey of many talents you are Fanny! I'm jealous, I dont know how to do any of those smiley things.

Boo will teach you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: April 20, 2009, 08:05:55 PM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.

I agree 100%...If Morgan sends questions to ask..hopefully Oprah wil forward to them questions she wants to ask..and they will say no to the majority..and then maybe Oprah will not have them on her show.  Afterall..she can't have a live broadcast that is silent.

My biggest hope is that now that the DP is on the table as trial dates draw closer Casey will begin to feel ole Sparky giving off ..well sparks.  The perfect ending to this would be if Casey would take a plea to LWOP and admit to killing Caylee.  That way the A's and associated charities are up the creek too..who is going to donate to the wayward girls home if the Ants and kfn are involved...and so on with their charities..charity begins at home..too bad for the A's they weren't aware of that before now.
I could not agree more with you, for Casey to take a plea to LWOP.

Thanks No Rose....on top of the whole deal..the State of Florida would save a whole lot of money not having to take this case to trial. 

Normally I would feel pretty secure in saying that is how this will end..most sociopaths take it to the bitter end..but when push comes to shove..their life against living ..well at the very last moment before trial they take LWOP.

However in this case I am worried because the A's, Casry'sr attorneys, etc have a lot to lose if she goes LWOP..lots of money at stake here..and Casey does not know how truly manipulated she can become from here on out by those that have much to gain by her going through with the trial.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »

I posted this real late last night and I don't see any responses so I hope its alright to post again.

Good evening Monkeys

I was watching the depositions, yikes! What a pair of morons.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but they are talking about PI's and work product and conway jumps in when cindy is asked about pending litigation against them and she gives him a cat swallowed the canary kind of look. I went and read the transcripts and if I'm following correctly he says there is something else in the works.

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

Page 114

"Work product means that there is
24 something in pending litigation that's made in
25 anticipation of -- in existing or pending
>Rough Draft - 136
1 litigation. Is there existing or pending litigation
2 against these individuals, the Anthonys that I'm not
3 aware of?

4 MR. CONWAY: There may be.
5 MR. DILL: I want to know or not.
6 MR. CONWAY: You guys are on a fishing
7 expedition, and a lot of your questions go to what
8 she said and whether she republished defamation so,
9 yes, sir, there is. Not only that. This is an
10 ongoing investigation and it affects the criminal
11 trial as well as the civil trial."

What does everyone make of this? I think this may be a separate issue.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1525 on: April 20, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »

Hey Monkeys, not much going on huh????  Thanks so much to Carpe for you tubing the Natalee Holloway film!!!!
  Carpe you tubed the Natalee movie?  Link please A1. I miss Carpe, I was a lurker and then he/she left the cage. Carpe always made me laugh, like CC does with his poetry. 
It is in several different pieces.  You can go into the NH Thread and get it or he put the links on the front page of SM!!!  (I miss him too)
Thanks A1, I will check them out. Maybe he will come back?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1526 on: April 20, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »

Good evening Monkeys

Loving Mr. Morgan 

"The Anthonys in our deposition as opposed to their previous statements to the police were apples and oranges," Morgan said.

"We want to make sure that the Winfrey people are not manipulated by what I'm calling the Anthony Alibi Tour," Morgan told WESH.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19231137/detail.html

roflmao!!!!!
OMG....I think I'm in love with Mr Morgan(love his way with words)

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: April 20, 2009, 08:09:34 PM »

Thanks A1, I will check them out. Maybe he will come back?
You know I would give them to you if I wasnt such a dummy!!!!  I just learned how to change my avi yesterday!!!!!  Love ya!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: April 20, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »

JSM where are the documents, pizza and beer, that we thought you were getting for us. 
Dibs!!
Too Bad Tevye. Only one left now! I just had to give Josef his Benadryl. I feel so bad doing that to him. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1529 on: April 20, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »

I posted this real late last night and I don't see any responses so I hope its alright to post again.

Good evening Monkeys

I don't know if this has been mentioned but they are talking about PI's and work product and conway jumps in when cindy is asked about pending litigation against them and she gives him a cat swallowed the canary kind of look. I went and read the transcripts and if I'm following correctly he says there is something else in the works.

Page 114

>Rough Draft - 136
3 aware of?

I think it is a separate issue also. I'm wondering because months ago Conway was saying about immunity, and I know I haven't heard anything on that topic for awhile, guess they gave up on the immunity issues. Maybe Conway was just throwing this bs out there for an excuse for the Anthonys not to answer certain questions?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: April 20, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »

Dibs!!
Too Bad Tevye. Only one left now! I just had to give Josef his Benadryl. I feel so bad doing that to him. 
Does he have bad allergies? I have, and I take benadryl and other things, and it doesn't effect me, it probably makes him a little sleepy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: April 20, 2009, 08:20:05 PM »

Good evening Monkeys

Page 114

>Rough Draft - 136
3 aware of?

I'm thinking that Conman thinks there is prosecution in the Ant's future. They have lied their butts off, and not only to LE, the FBI and in sworn testimony. But that's just me.........

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: April 20, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »

Good evening Monkeys

Page 114

>Rough Draft - 136
3 aware of?

Hi Monkey nut. I tried posting, but got kicked out of the cage. I haven't watched Cindy's depo for reasons that I can't stand her, so I cannot answer your question. I know there are smart monkeys in this cage that can, JSM cannot. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: April 20, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »

Dibs!!

JSM, I have to take benedryl and it just makes me sleep. I don't have to give it to my cats. Thank goodness, they sleep so much already they would be comatose. I worry about them getting bedsores.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1534 on: April 20, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »

Good evening Monkeys

Page 114

>Rough Draft - 136
3 aware of?

I think the Ants know they may be possibly facing charges (let us all hope) and the Conman knows this. I also think they are all just a bunch of liars. I personally can't wait for the perjury and obstruction charges to come down. Wooooo, Mrs. Grinch's face will be something to behold then! But, I think all those charges will come after KC's trial. I'm hoping someone in the court system has a sense of humor, as in "Let's see just how deep these fools will dig themselves."

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: April 20, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

Good evening Monkeys

Loving Mr. Morgan 

"The Anthonys in our deposition as opposed to their previous statements to the police were apples and oranges," Morgan said.

"We want to make sure that the Winfrey people are not manipulated by what I'm calling the Anthony Alibi Tour," Morgan told WESH.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/19231137/detail.html

roflmao!!!!!
OMG....I think I'm in love with Mr Morgan(love his way with words)

We need a picture with George & Spindy pulling a signboard behind their car with "Anthony Alibi Tour" on it. I can barely post a smiley.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: April 20, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »

Dibs!!
Does he have bad allergies? I have, and I take benadryl and other things, and it doesn't effect me, it probably makes him a little sleepy.
He does No Rose, same time every year. I try Benadryl to nip it in the bud before the cortizone shots for him. Benadryl knocks him on his butt, and I know he knows something is wrong with the way he is feeling. The cortizone makes him really sick. I am so ready for Spring to be over and Summer to begin. I hope Zoe is doing well. I pray for her every night. Hugs JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: April 20, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »

Dibs!!

JSM, I have to take benedryl and it just makes me sleep. I don't have to give it to my cats. Thank goodness, they sleep so much already they would be comatose. I worry about them getting bedsores.
  Josef used to take doggy Prozac, didn't work for him, he's still evil as heck. Benadryl makes him sleepy and not a happy doggy. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: April 20, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »

JSM, thank-you for praying for Zoe, I can't wait for fall, I hate the heat, it was 102 here today, I'm have dead from walking the dog.  It sounds like on NG that the Anthonys have already taped the show  I bet they did already, and Oprah will have them on for sweeps week.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: April 20, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »

Good evening Monkeys

Page 114

>Rough Draft - 136
3 aware of?

I think the Ants know they may be possibly facing charges (let us all hope) and the Conman knows this. I also think they are all just a bunch of liars. I personally can't wait for the perjury and obstruction charges to come down. Wooooo, Mrs. Grinch's face will be something to behold then! But, I think all those charges will come after KC's trial. I'm hoping someone in the court system has a sense of humor, as in "Let's see just how deep these fools will dig themselves."
I hope they face charges. Big ones! And Lee/George can share a cell and KC/Cindy can share one too. Can you say CAAATTTT FIIIIGHTTT 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.