April 27, 2024, 09:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355226 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: April 20, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

JSM, thank-you for praying for Zoe, I can't wait for fall, I hate the heat, it was 102 here today, I'm have dead from walking the dog.  It sounds like on NG that the Anthonys have already taped the show  I bet they did already, and Oprah will have them on for sweeps week.

No rose, I just want you to know I am thinking of Zoe too and hoping for the best. Zoe is dear to me as well, you know Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1541 on: April 20, 2009, 08:42:28 PM »

JSM, thank-you for praying for Zoe, I can't wait for fall, I hate the heat, it was 102 here today, I'm have dead from walking the dog.  It sounds like on NG that the Anthonys have already taped the show  I bet they did already, and Oprah will have them on for sweeps week.
I'm sorry about the heat that sounds horrible. I wore a sweatshirt to work it was 50 this morning and 80 plus this afternoon.

NOW  what is this about them already taping the show? If that is the case, I am truly pizzed. I have never liked Oprah, but if she is smart she won't show this program if it has already been taped. I hate Oprah and her Opraholics. They are like mind numbed robots that believe every thing she says is the gospel according to Oprah. Sad thing about her followers, they don't have a mind of their own.

Gotta go, there is a feral cat outside howling for whatever reason they howl. Josef is going crazy. I hate that sound, I don't know if the cat is hurt or screaming for some other reason. Sorry to be off topic about the dang cat, it is driving Josef nuts. BBL

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1542 on: April 20, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

No rose, I just want you to know I am thinking of Zoe too and hoping for the best. Zoe is dear to me as well, you know Wink
Oh, thank-you so much, and you know how I love the way you dress her up 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1543 on: April 20, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »

I don't know for sure if the Anthonys have already taped the show, there was a discussion about it on NG, but it kind of makes sense that it would be done already, though I don't know how far in advance Oprah tapes shows.
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: April 20, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »

I think it is a separate issue also. I'm wondering because months ago Conway was saying about immunity, and I know I haven't heard anything on that topic for awhile, guess they gave up on the immunity issues. Maybe Conway was just throwing this bs out there for an excuse for the Anthonys not to answer certain questions?

Thanks everyone that answered. It was really bothering me.

I think conway for sure knows something is coming down the road. I haven't heard anything about immunity for quite a while. Although I think there is a good possibility they will never be charged with anything I still like to hope they will be. Perhaps ZG and/or the Grunds will sue them. I thought Mr. Morgan did a fab job on the two of them.
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: April 20, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »

I'm thinking that Conman thinks there is prosecution in the Ant's future. They have lied their butts off, and not only to LE, the FBI and in sworn testimony. But that's just me.........

They sure have and the more they talk the deeper they are getting into it. Love it!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: April 20, 2009, 08:48:10 PM »

On NG just now did anyone catch what Mark K  was saying about another public appearance by the scamthonys on May 15 ??   I couldn't hear where he said they were to speak............ anyone know????    Gotta start my online antianthony campaign.           TIA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: April 20, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »

Nancy Grace has a stuff up nose and a cold and needs Benedryl tonight too. She's really cranky. She just yelled at Mark Klass.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1548 on: April 20, 2009, 09:14:20 PM »

This exchange between John Morgan and George Anthony is just priceless...

Morgan:  Have you heard that your daughter changed her story from dropping off your granddaughter at Sawgrass Apartments to your granddaughter being kidnapped by Zenaida Gonzales at Jay Blanchard Park?

Anthony:  I have not.

Morgan:  So that is news you are hearing for the first time today?

Anthony:  Yes

I just love playing that clip over and over.  The facial expression by George at the end is "Oh Chit!  I am sure I heard that story before!  This is going to come back and bite me hard!"

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1549 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

QM...hope you feel better soon

NRCG...I hope you get good news about your Zoe.

Mission...so sorry about your fur baby.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Thank you Darla.

No Rose Colored Glasses - I am so sorry to hear about your Zoe - I am still catching up and see you are dealing with your fur baby - I pray for her and you.  Hugs

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »

I don't know for sure if the Anthonys have already taped the show, there was a discussion about it on NG, but it kind of makes sense that it would be done already, though I don't know how far in advance Oprah tapes shows.
Thanks No Rose, either way taped today, taped last week, or taped tomorrow, JSM will not nor will she ever watch Oprah if she was the only show on TV. JSM would read a book, walk Josef, twittle her thumbs. There is no way I will ever or would have ever watched Oprah's stupid tv show if it was the last program on earth. Sorry for the rant. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1551 on: April 20, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »

Wow, I guess I touched off a debate with my rant this morning. Let me say right now that in NO WAY was it intended toward people who disagreed with the DP or with foreigners who are in our country! I was just really pissed at the people who look upon KC and think she is just misunderstood. When I think about this whole situation, I put myself in Caylee's position. How did she feel when her Mother killed her? This poor 2 year old baby had to be frightened to death and couldn't comprehend what was happening. If we put ourselves even on the outside looking in, standing there, watching while it happened, would they be so compassionate to KC? I think not, but that is my opinion only.  Many of the talking heads out there, that drive us crazy b/c they don't get the facts right, they have the power to change things, to speak to America and they don't even bother to check to see if they got it right. Drives me nuts.

Please Miki, don't take offense to what I wrote this morning. It wasn't directed at any monkey, the fact that you are in the cage means you care. It's OK to disagree about the DP, we all have our own opinions. But I tend to agree that killers might think twice if a death sentence was carried out same day. As it stands now, even if she does get the DP, she will be lounging on Death Row, eating her Slim Jims and stuffing her face with Doritos and having loving visits from friends and family. Caylee on the other hand, never saw her 3rd Birthday.
JMO, MOO, etc.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: April 20, 2009, 09:18:59 PM »

I posted this real late last night and I don't see any responses so I hope its alright to post again.

Good evening Monkeys

I was watching the depositions, yikes! What a pair of morons.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but they are talking about PI's and work product and conway jumps in when cindy is asked about pending litigation against them and she gives him a cat swallowed the canary kind of look. I went and read the transcripts and if I'm following correctly he says there is something else in the works.

http://www.forthepeople.com/CAnthony-Depo.pdf

Page 114

"Work product means that there is
24 something in pending litigation that's made in
25 anticipation of -- in existing or pending
>Rough Draft - 136
1 litigation. Is there existing or pending litigation
2 against these individuals, the Anthonys that I'm not
3 aware of?

4 MR. CONWAY: There may be.
5 MR. DILL: I want to know or not.
6 MR. CONWAY: You guys are on a fishing
7 expedition, and a lot of your questions go to what
8 she said and whether she republished defamation so,
9 yes, sir, there is. Not only that. This is an
10 ongoing investigation and it affects the criminal
11 trial as well as the civil trial."

What does everyone make of this? I think this may be a separate issue.
I think the Ants know they may be possibly facing charges (let us all hope) and the Conman knows this. I also think they are all just a bunch of liars. I personally can't wait for the perjury and obstruction charges to come down. Wooooo, Mrs. Grinch's face will be something to behold then! But, I think all those charges will come after KC's trial. I'm hoping someone in the court system has a sense of humor, as in "Let's see just how deep these fools will dig themselves."
I hope they face charges. Big ones! And Lee/George can share a cell and KC/Cindy can share one too. Can you say CAAATTTT FIIIIGHTTT 

then they can braid each others hair after their cat fights and give each other mani and pedi's

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: April 20, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

JSM where are the documents, pizza and beer, that we thought you were getting for us. 
No Rose, No pizza or docs, but I have three beers I will share. 
Dibs!!
Too Bad Tevye. Only one left now! I just had to give Josef his Benadryl. I feel so bad doing that to him. 

JSM, I have to take benedryl and it just makes me sleep. I don't have to give it to my cats. Thank goodness, they sleep so much already they would be comatose. I worry about them getting bedsores.
  Josef used to take doggy Prozac, didn't work for him, he's still evil as heck. Benadryl makes him sleepy and not a happy doggy. 

JSM, have you tried beer in his water dish.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: April 20, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »

I think it is a separate issue also. I'm wondering because months ago Conway was saying about immunity, and I know I haven't heard anything on that topic for awhile, guess they gave up on the immunity issues. Maybe Conway was just throwing this bs out there for an excuse for the Anthonys not to answer certain questions?

Thanks everyone that answered. It was really bothering me.

I think conway for sure knows something is coming down the road. I haven't heard anything about immunity for quite a while. Although I think there is a good possibility they will never be charged with anything I still like to hope they will be. Perhaps ZG and/or the Grunds will sue them. I thought Mr. Morgan did a fab job on the two of them.
I hope charges come down on them, but you are probably right, nothing will happen to them. The Grunds should sue them for all the bad things they have said about Jesse and his family. But the Grunds are a stand up family, I don't see that happening. 

Maybe I could sue them too!  They have made me lose sleep, stay up late posting on monkeys, loss of affection towards my dog, I've gained weight from too much pizza, etc, etc. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1555 on: April 20, 2009, 09:20:19 PM »

QM...hope you feel better soon

NRCG...I hope you get good news about your Zoe.

Mission...so sorry about your fur baby.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Thank you Darla.

No Rose Colored Glasses - I am so sorry to hear about your Zoe - I am still catching up and see you are dealing with your fur baby - I pray for her and you.  Hugs

I am so sorry for you and your family. It is a great loss. We have cried tears for you! I left you a message in 4 legged friends.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: April 20, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

Wow, I guess I touched off a debate with my rant this morning. Let me say right now that in NO WAY was it intended toward people who disagreed with the DP or with foreigners who are in our country! I was just really pissed at the people who look upon KC and think she is just misunderstood. When I think about this whole situation, I put myself in Caylee's position. How did she feel when her Mother killed her? This poor 2 year old baby had to be frightened to death and couldn't comprehend what was happening. If we put ourselves even on the outside looking in, standing there, watching while it happened, would they be so compassionate to KC? I think not, but that is my opinion only.  Many of the talking heads out there, that drive us crazy b/c they don't get the facts right, they have the power to change things, to speak to America and they don't even bother to check to see if they got it right. Drives me nuts.

Please Miki, don't take offense to what I wrote this morning. It wasn't directed at any monkey, the fact that you are in the cage means you care. It's OK to disagree about the DP, we all have our own opinions. But I tend to agree that killers might think twice if a death sentence was carried out same day. As it stands now, even if she does get the DP, she will be lounging on Death Row, eating her Slim Jims and stuffing her face with Doritos and having loving visits from friends and family. Caylee on the other hand, never saw her 3rd Birthday.
JMO, MOO, etc.

Boo! Been looking for you!

Boo: I left you a post here!  -> http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg775394#msg775394

Yes, I do hate the Anthonys and the fact that they might be on Oprah.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: April 20, 2009, 09:22:19 PM »

Nancy Grace has a stuff up nose and a cold and needs Benedryl tonight too. She's really cranky. She just yelled at Mark Klass.
  She yelled at Mark Klass  . JSM has always put NG just a little lower than Oprah. She just stepped up a notch tonight. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: April 20, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »

On NG just now did anyone catch what Mark K  was saying about another public appearance by the scamthonys on May 15 ??   I couldn't hear where he said they were to speak............ anyone know????    Gotta start my online antianthony campaign.           TIA
Go for it Mizjay. I don't know what was said, but you know I hate the Ants.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 20, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

JMO, MOO, etc.

Hi Boo! The DP is really a hard topic. I have flipped and flopped myself. I know you didn't mean anything bad. We've all got our opinions, but I am sure Casey deserves the DP.

You have unleashed a monster telling me how to post images with photobucket. I will probably drive everyone crazy with it now. I'm trying to lay off for a while. I think I broke the thread with my NG post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.