April 27, 2024, 12:47:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 355278 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1560 on: April 20, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

QM...hope you feel better soon

NRCG...I hope you get good news about your Zoe.

Mission...so sorry about your fur baby.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Thank you Darla.

No Rose Colored Glasses - I am so sorry to hear about your Zoe - I am still catching up and see you are dealing with your fur baby - I pray for her and you.  Hugs
Thank-you so much.   I think the May 15 is the Oprah Show, they were talking about, I hope they aren't going on another show. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1561 on: April 20, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »

Hi Boo! The DP is really a hard topic. I have flipped and flopped myself. I know you didn't mean anything bad. We've all got our opinions, but I am sure Casey deserves the DP.

You have unleashed a monster telling me how to post images with photobucket. I will probably drive everyone crazy with it now. I'm trying to lay off for a while. I think I broke the thread with my NG post.

It's fun isn't it?? I always have my photobucket account up in case I need to grab something quick!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: April 20, 2009, 09:32:53 PM »

Maybe I could sue them too!  They have made me lose sleep, stay up late posting on monkeys, loss of affection towards my dog, I've gained weight from too much pizza, etc, etc. 

I'm in, I will sue them as well. I think I need some compensation for the beer I had to buy and had to drink while watching those depositions. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1563 on: April 20, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

Boo! Been looking for you!

Boo: I left you a post here!  -> http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg775394#msg775394

Yes, I do hate the Anthonys and the fact that they might be on Oprah.

Thank you so much! You are freaking awesome!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: April 20, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »

Hi Boo! The DP is really a hard topic. I have flipped and flopped myself. I know you didn't mean anything bad. We've all got our opinions, but I am sure Casey deserves the DP.

You have unleashed a monster telling me how to post images with photobucket. I will probably drive everyone crazy with it now. I'm trying to lay off for a while. I think I broke the thread with my NG post.

It's fun isn't it?? I always have my photobucket account up in case I need to grab something quick!

Boo!!! You are be-u-ti-ful!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1565 on: April 20, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »

Wow, I guess I touched off a debate with my rant this morning. Let me say right now that in NO WAY was it intended toward people who disagreed with the DP or with foreigners who are in our country! I was just really pissed at the people who look upon KC and think she is just misunderstood. When I think about this whole situation, I put myself in Caylee's position. How did she feel when her Mother killed her? This poor 2 year old baby had to be frightened to death and couldn't comprehend what was happening. If we put ourselves even on the outside looking in, standing there, watching while it happened, would they be so compassionate to KC? I think not, but that is my opinion only.  Many of the talking heads out there, that drive us crazy b/c they don't get the facts right, they have the power to change things, to speak to America and they don't even bother to check to see if they got it right. Drives me nuts.

Please Miki, don't take offense to what I wrote this morning. It wasn't directed at any monkey, the fact that you are in the cage means you care. It's OK to disagree about the DP, we all have our own opinions. But I tend to agree that killers might think twice if a death sentence was carried out same day. As it stands now, even if she does get the DP, she will be lounging on Death Row, eating her Slim Jims and stuffing her face with Doritos and having loving visits from friends and family. Caylee on the other hand, never saw her 3rd Birthday.
JMO, MOO, etc.
Boo, I hope Miki didn't take offense that I said Amen to your rant. JSM believes in the DP, Darlie Routier is one that truly deserved it and got it. Casey, I believe deserves it, but I'm not quite sure she will get it. Darlie Routier butchered her boys while the other baby was sleeping. There was so much bloody evidence that pointed too her, no jury in their right mind wouldn't have given her anything other than the DP.

Now in KC's case. You, I and most monkeys know KC did it premeditated, BUT jurors off the street may not know what we know. Only what the prosecutor gives as evidence and Butfuzz et al can try and disprove it.

So, what I am trying to inarticulately say, she will probably get LOP.

I being the fine church going person that I am  , shouldn't believe in the DP, but in Darlie's case I do believe in it because I know she is in Texas and it will happen sooner than later. Plus I believe her husband was in on it too. Just things I have heard from people that knew them. That's not the point though.

KC, will get appeal after appeal if she is sentenced to death. I want KC to rot in jail until the grim reaper comes to take her away. And before that happens, I want Caylee to come to KC's bedside and whisper in her ear and ask "why did you do this to me mommy?"

Sorry I am getting very depressed now typing this. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: April 20, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

Boo: I left you a post here!  -> http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg775394#msg775394

What can I say!? I love my monkey friends!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: April 20, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

Maybe I could sue them too!  They have made me lose sleep, stay up late posting on monkeys, loss of affection towards my dog, I've gained weight from too much pizza, etc, etc. 

I'm in, I will sue them as well. I think I need some compensation for the beer I had to buy and had to drink while watching those depositions. 
  Class action lawsuit against the Ants so beer drinking monkeys can go to rehab. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1568 on: April 20, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

Here is a link to Oprah's sponsors. It shows you how to boycott them properly. It was in regards to a different topic, but at least they are on display here. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1569 on: April 20, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »

Here is a link to Oprah's sponsors. It shows you how to boycott them properly. It was in regards to a different topic, but at least they are on display here. 

Would help to include the link:
http://boycottoprahsponsors.wordpress.com/oprah-sponsors/

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: April 20, 2009, 09:38:55 PM »

We love you too Brandi, Josef looks fabulous in his kroj. I may have to get him one of his own. At least the vest. He won't wear the hat. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1571 on: April 20, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

Thanks, that is the best way to get her.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: April 20, 2009, 09:40:49 PM »

Night monkeys. My post about the death penalty etc did my brain in. I hope it made sense. If it didn't, please disregard my post. I am very tired and ate Doritos for supper. See ya'll in the morning if my internet at work is running. Monkeys hugs. JSM.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1573 on: April 20, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »

Boo, I hope Miki didn't take offense that I said Amen to your rant. JSM believes in the DP, Darlie Routier is one that truly deserved it and got it. Casey, I believe deserves it, but I'm not quite sure she will get it. Darlie Routier butchered her boys while the other baby was sleeping. There was so much bloody evidence that pointed too her, no jury in their right mind wouldn't have given her anything other than the DP.

Now in KC's case. You, I and most monkeys know KC did it premeditated, BUT jurors off the street may not know what we know. Only what the prosecutor gives as evidence and Butfuzz et al can try and disprove it.

I being the fine church going person that I am  , shouldn't believe in the DP, but in Darlie's case I do believe in it because I know she is in Texas and it will happen sooner than later. Plus I believe her husband was in on it too. Just things I have heard from people that knew them. That's not the point though.

KC, will get appeal after appeal if she is sentenced to death. I want KC to rot in jail until the grim reaper comes to take her away. And before that happens, I want Caylee to come to KC's bedside and whisper in her ear and ask "why did you do this to me mommy?"

God Bless Texas, they know their BBQ!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: April 20, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

Night monkeys. My post about the death penalty etc did my brain in. I hope it made sense. If it didn't, please disregard my post. I am very tired and ate Doritos for supper. See ya'll in the morning if my internet at work is running. Monkeys hugs. JSM.

Sweet dreams to you and Josef.

Thank you for the kind words, also Wink

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: April 20, 2009, 09:44:20 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I did  something that in the long run means absolutely nothing. .  I think I am just proud that I did it.  Jesse saying that maybe they should contact Harris Rosen was still bothering me....So I decided to write to Mr Rosen.

Please forward this to Mr. Harris Rosen.

Dear Mr. Rosen,
    In researching the Caylee Anthony murder case I found that Jesse Grund of Orlando, referenced you as a possible source for funding during the search for the toddler.  Could you explain your ties to the mother, Casey Anthony, Jesse Grund, and other friends of Casey Anthony?  Has Casey Anthony been employed, at any time, by you or your businesses?  Why would Jesse Grund be under the impression that you would be willing to fund a search for this child, who we know now, was never missing, but rather, murdered by her mother.  Have you been involved in the funding of the defense for Casey Anthony?

I am sorry if I am contacting you mistakenly.  There are a lot of us that are asking some of the very hard questions in this case and we feel that it is possible that there are far reaching implications for many people that have not yet been mentioned.  Any help that you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I actually got a response:

Mr. Rosen has reviewed your note sent to him regarding the Caylee Anthony case. He asked that I relay to you that he has no involvement with this case.

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Not exactly what I was thinking he would say, but I am in shock that I actually got an answer.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: April 20, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »

God Bless Texas, they know their BBQ!!
Yep we know BBQ, too bad it is a needle now days. At least in Florida they still have Sparky as a choice. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: April 20, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys heading for the bunkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: April 20, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »

We love you too Brandi, Josef looks fabulous in his kroj. I may have to get him one of his own. At least the vest. He won't wear the hat. 

He might if you gave him beer. And if you gave him beer he could go to rehab with you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: April 20, 2009, 09:46:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I did  something that in the long run means absolutely nothing. .  I think I am just proud that I did it.  Jesse saying that maybe they should contact Harris Rosen was still bothering me....So I decided to write to Mr Rosen.

Please forward this to Mr. Harris Rosen.

Dear Mr. Rosen,
    In researching the Caylee Anthony murder case I found that Jesse Grund of Orlando, referenced you as a possible source for funding during the search for the toddler.  Could you explain your ties to the mother, Casey Anthony, Jesse Grund, and other friends of Casey Anthony?  Has Casey Anthony been employed, at any time, by you or your businesses?  Why would Jesse Grund be under the impression that you would be willing to fund a search for this child, who we know now, was never missing, but rather, murdered by her mother.  Have you been involved in the funding of the defense for Casey Anthony?

I am sorry if I am contacting you mistakenly.  There are a lot of us that are asking some of the very hard questions in this case and we feel that it is possible that there are far reaching implications for many people that have not yet been mentioned.  Any help that you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I actually got a response:

Mr. Rosen has reviewed your note sent to him regarding the Caylee Anthony case. He asked that I relay to you that he has no involvement with this case.

Sincerely,

Alberta Masmoudi

Rosen Hotels & Resorts

Not exactly what I was thinking he would say, but I am in shock that I actually got an answer.
Good Job Akmom, glad you got an answer. I wouldn't have the nerve to even send an email to someone I don't know. I am very impressed. JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.